A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,239
Currently Running With Scissors:
810 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Ornament Swap (signups closed) (send by Nov 1)  (Read 17149 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ktlady
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2010 09:14:56 PM »

I have been working on the felt balls tonight - I have 4/10 done.  I will have to post a photo tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kate
web: http://www.katydidcreations.com/
wists: http://www.wists.com/ktlady

Available for personal swaps - just PM me.
Avian Flight
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2010 09:34:26 PM »

I feel like not everybody liked my ornament so I'm going to give the people I send to a choice of the Critter Ball or a crochet snowman.

Critter Ball: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=359394.msg4220479#msg4220479
Snowman: http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/Seasonal/LW2262+His+First+Snowman.htm

I'm still only in for 5. Please still submit your lists using the name "Critter Ball Ornaments" so our lovely organizer isn't confused. Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2010 07:35:35 AM »

I am going to wait to start my ornaments until I have who I am sending to.  That way you can let me know the colour or the monster or squidlet!  ( I have all the supplies waiting and ready to go..!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2010 09:13:33 AM »

I feel like not everybody liked my ornament so I'm going to give the people I send to a choice of the Critter Ball or a crochet snowman.

I think both ornaments are super cute!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
gigglygirl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gigglygirl/

« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2010 10:53:14 AM »

I was remiss in not saying this earlier, Avian but I love the critter balls. It's one of my top three requests. I think it's clever. It reminds me of a cherished ornament from my childhood. It was a ball with a little plastic reindeer inside. 

I've actually loved all the the ornaments--gnomes, mice, critters, sweaters, gingerbread boys, baubles, birds, owls to name a few. I was debating bumping up to 10 but I'm a cheapskate with it comes to postage.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avian Flight
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2010 01:24:30 PM »

I was remiss in not saying this earlier, Avian but I love the critter balls. It's one of my top three requests. I think it's clever. It reminds me of a cherished ornament from my childhood. It was a ball with a little plastic reindeer inside. 

I've actually loved all the the ornaments--gnomes, mice, critters, sweaters, gingerbread boys, baubles, birds, owls to name a few. I was debating bumping up to 10 but I'm a cheapskate with it comes to postage.

Yeah, that's the only thing holding me back from doing 10 as well. I have no problems making 10 crafts but sending to 10 people is too much for my budget. I'm loving all the ornaments though. I couldn't really decide what to put on my list so I pretty much chose randomly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2010 01:03:34 AM »

Here is the unofficial list of items you are set to receive. Please look over it and pm me if you see any errors like too many or too few items you are sending and receiving, etc.  DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS YET! I will approve the list some time Tuesday late afternoon or evening after I have given it enough time for any errors to be found.

Avian Flight (5) - Hand-painted Monster Decorations, S'more Winter Sledding Ornament, "snowballs for sale", Cozy Cardinal, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls

cinnamon teal (10) - Hand-painted Monster Decorations, Too Yummy For His Own Good Gingerbread Man, Woodland Trees, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls, Owl Be Home for Christmas Ornaments, little red mittens, S'more Winter Sledding, Felt, embroidered penguin, hot sauce angel, Snowballs for Sale

GatorWrangler (10) - Christmas ragdoll cuties, gnome for christmas, Owl Be Home for Christmas Ornaments, Christmas Mouse, Woodland Trees, Mini Stockings and/or Mini Sweaters, Too Yummy For His Own Good Gingerbread Man, crochet snowman, little red mittens, Snowballs for Sale

gigglygirl (5) - gnome for christmas, Too Yummy For His Own Good Gingerbread Man, Critter Balls, S'more Winter Sledding or Cozy Cardinal, Felt, embroidered penguin

HippieKender (5) - Too Yummy For His Own Good Gingerbread Man, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls, little red mittens, hot sauce angel, Mini Stockings and/or Mini Sweaters

imafundork (5) - Christmas Mouse, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls, Mini Stockings and/or Mini Sweaters, hot sauce angel, little red mittens

klum78 (5) - Christmas ragdoll cuties, Too Yummy For His Own Good Gingerbread Man, Felt, embroidered penguin, Critter Balls, hot sauce angel

koalascout (10) - S'more Winter Sledding, Snowballs for Sale, Too Yummy For His Own Good Gingerbread Man, Felt, embroidered penguin, little red mittens, Critter Balls, Mini Stockings and/or Mini Sweaters, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls, Knit Baubles, Christmas Mouse

ktlady (10) - Mini Stockings and/or Mini Sweaters, Knit Baubles, Christmas Mouse, S'more Winter Sledding or Cozy Cardinal, Owl Be Home for Christmas Ornaments, Felt, embroidered penguin, little red mittens, hot sauce angel, "Too Yummy For His Own Good Gingerbread Man", Woodland Trees

lindsay614 (5) - gnome for christmas, Mini Stockings and/or Mini Sweaters, S'more Winter Sledding, hot sauce angel, little red mittens

luckdragon (5) - Christmas ragdoll cuties, Hand-painted Monster Decorations, gingerbread man, S'more Winter Sledding, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls

missmelissa (10) - Gingerbread man, Woodland Trees, Christmas mouse, Mini Sweater, Knit ball, Cardinal, Critter ball, hot sauce angel, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls, Snowballs for Sale

onegroovyday (5) - owl, handpainted monster/jellyfish, Mini Stockings and/or Mini Sweaters, hot sauce angel, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls

SimplyFabulous! (5) - Rag doll cutie, S'more Winter Sledding or Cozy Cardinal, little red mittens, hot sauce angel, Fancy Felt Christmas Balls

sloanlaw (10) - gnome for christmas, christmas ragdoll cuties, woodland trees, owl be home for christmas, handpainted monster decoration, knit baubles, mini sweater, little red mittens, fancy felt christmas balls, hot sauce angel

titaniumhip (5) -  gnome, gingerbreadman, knit baubles, minisweaters, little red mittens
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2010 01:03:59 AM »

Here is the unofficial list of items you are set to receive. Please look over it and pm me if you see any errors like too many or too few items you are sending and receiving, etc.  DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS YET! I will approve the list some time Tuesday late afternoon or evening after I have given it enough time for any errors to be found.

Avian Flight (5) - (Critter Balls) - missmelissa, gigglygirl, klum78, GatorWrangler, koalascout

cinnamon teal (10) - (Mini Stockings and/or Mini Sweaters) - missmelissa, lindsay614, sloanlaw, titaniumhip, GatorWrangler, ktlady, imafundork, onegroovyday, koalascout, HippieKender

GatorWrangler (10) - (S'more Winter Sledding or Cozy Cardinal) - koalascout, missmelissa, lindsay614, Avian Flight, Avian Flightx2, cinnamon teal, ktlady, SimplyFabulous!, gigglygirl, luckdragon

gigglygirl (5) - (Christmas ragdoll cuties) - luckdragon, GatorWrangler, SimplyFabulous!, sloanlaw, klum78

HippieKender (5) - (Snowballs for Sale) - koalascout, Avian Flight, cinnamon teal, GatorWrangler, missmelissa

imafundork (5) - (Knit Baubles) - missmelissa, koalascout, sloanlaw, titaniumhip, ktlady

klum78 (5) - (Owl Be Home for Christmas Ornaments) onegroovyday, sloanlaw, GatorWrangler, cinnamon teal, ktlady

koalascout (10) - (hot sauce angel) ktlady, missmelissa, cinnamon teal, sloanlaw, HippieKender, imafundork, onegroovyday, SimplyFabulous!, lindsay614, klum78)

ktlady (10) - (Fancy Felt Christmas Balls) sloanlaw, cinnamon teal, HippieKender, imafundork, koalascout, missmelissa, onegroovyday, luckdragon, Avian Flight, SimplyFabulous!

lindsay614 (5) - (Woodland Trees) missmelissa, ktlady, GatorWrangler, sloanlaw, cinnamon teal

luckdragon (5) - (gnome for christmas) GatorWrangler, gigglygirl, lindsay614, sloanlaw, titaniumhip

missmelissa (10) - (little red mittens) koalascout, sloanlaw, GatorWrangler, cinnamon teal, ktlady, HippieKender, imafundork, SimplyFabulous!, titaniumhip, lindsay614

onegroovyday (5) - (Christmas Mouse) imafundork, missmelissa, koalascout, GatorWrangler, ktlady

SimplyFabulous! (5) - (Felt, embroidered penguin) koalascout, klum78, ktlady, gigglygirl, cinnamon teal

sloanlaw (10) - (Too Yummy For His Own Good Gingerbread Man) koalascout, missmelissa, GatorWrangler, gigglygirl, luckdragon, HippieKender, ktlady, titaniumhip, klum78, cinnamon teal

titaniumhip (5) - (Hand-painted Monster Decorations) onegroovyday, luckdragon, sloanlaw, Avian Flight, cinnamon teal

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2010 02:41:44 AM »

everything looks good on my end.... correct number sent and received!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindsay614
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2010 05:09:08 AM »

Looks good! Thanks for organizing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Adjust the Hue and Saturation in Photoshop CS3
How to Align Objects in Flash CS3
How to Apply a Blend Mode in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply a Filter in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply a Gradient in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...