A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,382
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 41 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: UK Stash Busting Swap! Gallery  (Read 4019 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aneyhall
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010 10:38:59 AM »

No worries Pinniped--it'll show up!  I'll just wander Edinburgh looking for it.  I know it's out there somewhere.  I phoned earlier today.  That's when I was told the entire system was down and someone would ring me back.  So hopefully it'll all be solved soon.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinniped
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010 10:45:12 AM »

I'll just wander Edinburgh looking for it.

Aww! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010 11:29:33 AM »

argh, i guess we'll just use royal mail next time! this is getting a bit silly, i'm so sorry Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010 12:08:50 PM »

argh, i guess we'll just use royal mail next time! this is getting a bit silly, i'm so sorry Sad

Hey, no worries CC - you weren't to know. We wouldnt know these things if we didnt try using the company. Its always worth trying something new  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MiLady
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010 07:18:52 PM »

So glad you like your parcel courdroycat, I just arrived back in the UK very tanned after a week in Bulgaria, so I'll collect my parcel at some point today
Hahahaha I was so confused at the picture I was like "I didn't send you a kitten?" then I realised, thats what 6 hours of travelling does to you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
aneyhall
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010 11:54:09 PM »

no worries, cc!  they're going to deliver to my flat today.  mini-crisis averted and its all good.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RubyTuesday
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010 12:54:28 AM »

Hope you enjoyed your holiday MiLady Smiley

Delivered to the door, that's customer service for you! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aneyhall
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010 05:53:37 AM »

Behold the greatest stash busting Crafster swap parcel EVER...   (in my humble opinion)

After some minor collect plus dramarama my parcel from Pinniped was delivered today!  Hurrah!  The first thing I noticed was the weight.  That was one box packed tight with goodies.  The box itself is a super cool box with a lid that I can collage on or leave as is. 

Without further ado, bring on the pics!

The box, loads of binding and seam tape, printer sheets for fabric, fasteners for bags & belts, and so much elastic.

Just some of the fabric.  Pinniped has amazing taste.  So much of this I have never seen before.  I love it all and am picturing bags, wallets, and other fun projects. 

MORE fabric of a zillion different gorgeous prints.  Buttons--so many buttons!  I LOVE BUTTONS and my stash was greatly depleted after my Brownies used them all for eyes in a project we were doing.  The buttons even came with another great box. 

And inspiration, ideas, loads of pretty projects to ponder. 

THANK YOU PINNIPED!  I can't wait to get started.  Now I REALLY wish I wasn't starting my PhD NEXT WEEK.  Sewing will help me focus, right?

THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinniped
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010 09:11:49 AM »

Whoo glad it made it to Edinburgh at last Grin
Crafting is a good way to relax in between studying/work... that's my theory anyway, I'm sticking to it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MiLady
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010 02:42:27 PM »

Ok so apologies for my globe trotting and delaying the collection of my amazingly awesome package from courdroycat, I barely know where to begin but I love that in her letter she explained that she tried to get as much pink in this package as possible (and I can confirm I have purchased and am awaiting the arrival of my pink smart car!) And boy I was not disappointed. I could take a million photos and show you but that would be rude to hog the thread, so I've taken four pictures but if anyone wants close ups please say. Cheesy

My package included: shoe shaped chocolate moulds, stitch and sew, embroidery threads and organiser, fabric samples, stationary, a necklace display stand (my absolute favourite), a bunch of findings for making jewellery which will be very useful, some sweeties in a little egg thingy, a glittery purple box full of goodies, a dotee doll kit, some socks, some pink paper, stickers, papercraft things, a beautiful paper pink lady, ribbons, trimmings, oh my gosh and so much more, I may well have missed things off but on to the pictures and if anyone wants to know what they are please say.

Thankyou SO much courdroy cat, so much of this stuff I already have ideas for in my head and I apologise if my package wasn't as amazing! And thankyou for sending me lots of pink!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Paper Pumpkins
How to Make a Trick-or-Treat Bag
How to Make a Sock Skeleton
How to Create a Cat Mask
How to Make Halloween Favor Bags
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...