A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,681
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbie Swap Round 14! (signups Sept 9-23/2010 Send out Oct 25/2010)CLOSED!  (Read 16802 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crafty01_87

I make awesome stuff.

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2010 04:01:49 PM »

I'm done! I'll take pics!

Wow!  Done already?  That's quite speedy and also awesome because that means we will have our gallery started that much sooner.  I can't wait to see what we have all made for our partners.

Wait, do we post pictures of the stuff that we made for our partner?  I'm confused.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is not being afraid to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." -Scott Adams
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2010 06:53:47 PM »

Your partner should post pictures of what they receive from you, but it is always good to take pictures before you send in case your partner is unable to post or your package should go missing (don't freak out, it doesn't happen often Wink )  and of course you will be posting pictures of what you receive from your partner...

Its great to hear that everyone is making progress!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Earthie

Baby Jayne: Born 2-26-11

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2010 09:22:19 AM »

Hello to all!  I'm still chugging along (in between coughing sneezing and blowing of the nose - lol)  Supplies I ordered will be here today so I can finish up my last project.  Had a great time over the weekend making xxxxxxx for my partner!  Wink  I'm hoping to get the goodie box mailed out on Friday.  I'm biting my nails, hoping she'll like everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I'd known having grandchildren was so much fun, I would've had them first!
Meilan Firaga
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2010 04:49:14 PM »

Everyone is finishing so early!  Real life has been kicking me in the butt.  I have about three fourths of one project done (small) , half of another (medium), and haven't even started the third.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ashley G.
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2010 05:34:08 PM »

^^ I got my wisdom teeth pulled this weekend so I wasn't able to make much progress. Smiley I'm about right where you are.

Hopefully this weekend I can finish everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Developers. Developers. Developers. Developers."
- Steve Balmer

kat faerie
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2010 06:47:21 AM »

my medium is medium done.  not quite as i envisioned it, so i am re-envisioning it.  my smalls are planned but not completed.  i hope i can make something special for my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Loyalty to the country, always!  Loyalty to the government when they deserve it!"  Mark Twain
"Get it straight."  Utah Phillips
FelisPixelus
>^.^<

the Cat Who Walks Through the Web

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2010 09:50:01 AM »

Everyone is finishing so early!  Real life has been kicking me in the butt.  I have about three fourths of one project done (small) , half of another (medium), and haven't even started the third.  Sad

Tell me about it! There is entirely too much reality going on. But crafting calms me down so I don't go postal - so this swap is good for everyone around me! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. (R.A.H.)
LoeyD

I hate hems with a passion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2010 11:22:13 PM »

I check the boards and everyone seems to have something done, so I had to go get something done so I wouldn't feel left behind. I got my 1 of my small done! I hope my partner likes it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps-
Big and Beautiful Plus Size Swap- Sewing
Little Visitor RND 14- Waiting for Partner.
p.kok
« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2010 03:57:21 AM »

I was really afraid when i read the first few posts about people having finished their projects! I'm still at one small, 1/4 of the medium one, and I'm still not sure which of the projects I thought of I will make for the second small one... But luckily, I'm not the only one. I hoped I will finish really early since I'm from Europe and my package will need some time to arrive. I still hope I'll finish some days before the 25th, but now I also hope that the post is faster than I imagine:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OrangeKnickers
« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2010 01:40:38 PM »

I finished my first item last night.  I wanted to get it done because I won't have any time to craft this weekend as it's my 5 year anniversary.  I'm hoping to have the other two items done by the end of next weekend. 

I am starting to get nervous now, though.  I love what I'm making, but I'm starting to get really anxious about if my partner will love them too.  How are all of you doing with swap anxiety?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist list

Will do private swaps for keys, cogs, and steampunk goodness.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...