A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sketchbook Project Swap  (Read 8442 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheriffkarli
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2010 10:18:44 AM »

Ah ha! Photo's at last!
My amazing package from Sarcastra. There were so many goodies, i was squealing with delight! There were also two stamps and an owl button (not pictured, since i'm busy using them!)

And my other amazing package, from Rackycoo. I love everything, and have aleady used a few things!

Thanks again so much ladies!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010 10:19:30 AM by sheriffkarli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting blog and tutorials at www.madebykarli.com
PureOath
Raconteur Extraordinare

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2010 02:18:25 PM »

Received from PureOath a few days ago! I LOOOOOOOOOVE everything. I'll post pics in the gallery as soon as the battery on my camera charges. :-)

Glad you got it all! Also glad Tero let me pick through some of her extra stash for you and Poozel. She's not only is a great organizer, but she's just pretty great all around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to do a personal swap with (or will outright pay for) a knitter who could make an adult sized knitted t-rex sweater for Christmas. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2010 12:32:44 PM »

Received from PureOath a few days ago! I LOOOOOOOOOVE everything. I'll post pics in the gallery as soon as the battery on my camera charges. :-)

Glad you got it all! Also glad Tero let me pick through some of her extra stash for you and Poozel. She's not only is a great organizer, but she's just pretty great all around!

Ah your sweet Smiley Thank you
I wish I could have come up with a suprise package for each person. My paper stash is large to say the least and every list I read over I found myself saying.."Oh I could share that, Oh and that"

LOL

Well I have received from both of my partners ! Smiley I have pictures to share of puamelia wonderful package and hopefully will add alteredmommy's pictures tomorrow. Both of you spoiled me and I loved the goodies, thank you so much.

Puamelia's stash of paper goodness

The camera and light were not working with me but that counter is about 6' by 3' and it was FILLED. There are scrapbook papers in there, stacks of foreign language books, newspapers and fliers. All kinds of found paper goodness from Hawaii, drawings, stamps the list goes on and on. Smiley

I am so sorry for the blur but these papers are amazing. For sure one of my favorite things in the swap. Smiley

Check out the seaweed that she got and pressed for me. I LOVE this so so much. I think it will be framed rather than put in a journal. Smiley

Sweet little drawings by her and her children.
Thank you so much for all of the thought and effort you put into my package. I really do love it. I am so sorry it took so long for pictures. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2010 11:19:43 PM »

I've received from both of my partners! 

From Tero I received an amazing box (yes box Smiley ) full of all kinds of goodies...

All kinds of gorgeous papers, stamped papers, old book pages, a cool comic book, German phone book pages (!!), some really pretty texture rubbings in the top left corner.

Some of my favourites..handwri tten letters, some wonderful script that Tero did, a 1950's magazine, some little watch bits, stamps, an awesome package of Tim Holtz letters.  Tero also sent me a fantastic cicada shell with wings that I had great ideas for....when I woke up this morning I found that my cat apparently was most excited by it as well because all that was left were the wings.  which have been hidden away on a very high shelf.  Thank you so much for the wonderful package Tero!!

A few days later I received from my partner Starfish13 whose package took a little side jaunt to another city Smiley

some great pictures and text for collage, I adore the anatomical OPEN and CLOSED pictures, some paint chips and a lovely bird card

patterned tissue paper, some with random writing on them (Starfish13 has gorgeous handwriting!), handwritten/drawn quotes, a feather, groovy number tickets and a fortune heart!  Thanks for the excellent package Starfish13, I can't wait to use some of this in my book!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
IdlersDesign

« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2010 04:45:47 AM »

Lovely packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
DawnsTrees
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2010 01:04:00 PM »

Such great packages! I love that I can look at the pictures of what other people sent/received and be inspired!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
foufigirl

Sketchbook Project Theme: In Flight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2010 03:39:48 PM »

Wow! Awesome packages!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fabricfriend
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2010 03:54:04 AM »

my package from cindibee arrived and it is great! will get pictures posted asap. thanks cindibee!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2010 04:25:02 PM »

Wonderful packages all Smiley I still owe some picture of my super cool package that I received from Alteredmommy as well.

Boring organizers note. Please check your name on the front page of our swap to see if your status is correct. I am thinking we should have more color and less black by now. The post is being painfully slow or I am not catching PM's that might have came to me?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful time using their new treasures in their journal.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2010 06:23:58 PM »

Firstly I need to apologise to my partner in the delay in posting photos! Sorry, things have been so crazy here lately with the school term just starting back.

Now the goodies!

The cute card:

music!

some favourites:

American themed - perfect for one of my pages!:

Napkins!! Thanks for helping out my difficult theme  Cheesy

and.... a no-bleed Sharpie!!! THANKYOU!!

I'm sure there's some things I forgot to post pictures of as everything is already packed away!

THANK YOU puamelia!!

« Last Edit: October 12, 2010 06:25:14 PM by beckashell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Cajun Gumbo
How to Cook Easy Cajun Cornbread
How to Make And Use Cajun Seasoning
How to Make the Ultimate Macaroni and Cheese
Fried Jambalaya: The New Heart Attack on a Stick
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...