Welcome to the Tiny Haunted House Swap. Original discussion thread here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358730.0Tiny House Swap for Inspiration
Swap name: Tiny Haunted House Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: sazzra
Sign-up date range: 10th – 17th September 2010
Date to send item by: 15th October 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? : 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES but N/A
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap
Due to the tight timeframe, anyone with a significant history of sending late will be refused a place on the swap. Sorry
Details of swap:
You will be crafting one Tiny Haunted House for your partner. This swap will have the same parameters as the OTT or One Tiny Thing swap. Your house must be smaller than 4 X 4", and can be made in any media with any materials you choose. The goal is to craft something tiny that you can create with a high level of skill. Careful work, beautiful details, embellishment and interesting finishes/stitches/clay work, etc. are encouraged.
You will have one partner. You can only send your partner one Tiny House, so extras are not allowed in this swap. We want a relatively low-impact swap that won't break the piggy bank on materials or shipping.
Rules of the Swap
1. Keep in regular contact with me (the organizer). When pm'ing me about the swap always put Tiny Haunted House Swap in the subject so I don't miss your pm. If you foresee that you will have a problem sending out on time or have another issue please let me know as soon as it comes up.
2. Keep in regular contact with your partner.
3. YOU MUST PM ME AND YOUR PARTNER WHEN YOU SEND AND WHEN YOU RECEIVE. If you are sending within your own country, you must have a DC# (delivery confirmation number). When you pm to say you have sent, be sure to include your DC number. If you are sending outside of your country and cannot get a tracking number, you must keep your receipt as proof of shipping and preferably send me a scan/photo of it.
4. When you receive, you must post pictures in the gallery. If you don't have a digital camera, make sure you let your partner know so that s/he can photograph their work before shipping, and post their own pictures once you've received. This is a good thing to do anyhow, just in case (God forbid) your package gets lost in the mail or something...
If you want to participate, complete the following questionaire and pm it to me (do not post your response in the thread).
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Are you able to take pictures of your item to post in the gallery?:
What craft skills could you use to make your Tiny House (e.g. embroidering, papier mache, regular or polymer clay sculpting, wood carving, knitting, crochet, etc.)
Describe your perfect haunted house. This can include links to houses you love, favourite colours, favourite materials, etc... or you can leave it open and let your partner stalk and surprise you.
Do you have pets or allergies (or both)?
Is there anything you would really hate to receive (for example animal products)?
Anything else you would like your partner to know (for example Wist)?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.