A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,095
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living 3: HaveYourselfAFrugalLittleHoliday SU CLOSED, Send by Nov. 12  (Read 30089 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ysmeine
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2010 08:26:29 PM »

Still cleaning my fiber. I started another project, we'll see which one is done first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

varandra
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2010 11:15:08 PM »

Rain really is excellent motivation for crafting, I spent yesterday by the sewing machine. Now I'm a good way through one medium and one small/medium... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly. Friendly in general.

LOOKING FOR COFFEE PACKAGES ( the "heavy-plastic-bag-type") FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CONTACT ME FOR PERSONAL SWAP. Smiley

Blog

Inspiration for swap partners:  wists
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2010 11:27:39 PM »

I also started on some smalls/mediums, but it was hard to find the right material....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #243 on: October 10, 2010 08:42:49 AM »

I didn't have as productive of a weekend as I had hoped for Sad  On Friday daytime I did a few misc things for another swap, some ironing, a load of towels in the wash, and house cleaning.  We went out on Friday night, went to bed around 3am, then up around 9am.  Saturday, I finished a custom order for my STS, putzed around on some cleanup and pulling out fabrics, but then crashed out around 5pm for an hour and a half, then dinner and friends over afterwards.  My new schedule starts today, so I will have another day off on Tues to do some more stuff.  Hopefully I will get to start on and MAYBE finish a few things for this swap...as that WAS my intention yesterday, but partying and sleeping derailed that caboose Tongue  Maybe I will be able to prep a few things for Tuesday when I get home from work...we'll see...I can already feel my couch calling to me and my eyelids getting heavyyyyy.....ZZZZZ Zzzzzz *drools on keyboard*  HUH?  Wha?  Oh, sorry, nodding off already Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
suzeqz

Easily distracted by shiny things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: October 10, 2010 09:37:43 AM »

I've misplaced two pairs of scissors and a crochet hook and it's barely past noon. I think gnomes are stealing my stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/suzeqz
Frugal Holiday 3 swap - first swap completed!
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #245 on: October 10, 2010 11:10:46 AM »

The only scissors that haven't dissapperead in my house this week are my fabric scissors.  I've got 4 or 5 pairs of decent fiskars around here somewhere.  My little gnomes , otherwise known as my daughters, know that thier continued existance depends on them NOT touching the fabric scissors. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: October 10, 2010 11:20:10 AM »

I've misplaced two pairs of scissors and a crochet hook and it's barely past noon. I think gnomes are stealing my stuff.
The only scissors that haven't dissapperead in my house this week are my fabric scissors.  I've got 4 or 5 pairs of decent fiskars around here somewhere.  My little gnomes , otherwise known as my daughters, know that thier continued existance depends on them NOT touching the fabric scissors. 

We call'em Casper's around our house. When ever something comes of missing and no one seems to know where it is or (the I didn't do it's take effect). Someone will yell out........"Guess Casper got it!" LOL!!

Didn't get any crafting done yesterday, my daughter and her school choir song the Star Spangled Banner for the Houston Rocket's opening per season game yesterday and I might add they did an AWESOME job!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
ysmeine
« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2010 01:47:07 PM »

My first day of vacation consisted of a bbq at my mother's house then a trip to the haunted cornfield and pumpkin patch. I bought more pumpkins and squash for decoration and eating.

I hope to get somethings finished this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ivagrovegirl

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2010 02:55:21 PM »

I am working through this swap and really enjoying my crafting time. I have completed two items and will be working on another project this evening. I am having a lot of fun. I hope my partner will like everything!!

Emily
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suzeqz

Easily distracted by shiny things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2010 06:15:01 PM »

Didn't get any crafting done yesterday, my daughter and her school choir song the Star Spangled Banner for the Houston Rocket's opening per season game yesterday and I might add they did an AWESOME job!!!

DEEPLY cool! Did you YouTube it?

And I found the crochet hook and the left-handed Gingher scissors, but the right-handed Fiskars are still AWOL. Guess I have no left-handed gnomes, eh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/suzeqz
Frugal Holiday 3 swap - first swap completed!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mark Isreal: Serving Innovation
Caitlyn & Caroline Try: Chocolates
HuffPost Taste Test: US Vs. UK Chocolates
How to Make Baileys Sweet and Salty Krispies
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Muffins
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...