A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,046
Currently Running With Scissors:
507 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello Kitty and Friends Swap (Closed; Send Out's 10/29/10)  (Read 12707 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

muddy21
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010 07:22:12 PM »

I was just at the mall tonight and Sears had a bunch of HK wallets & jewelry boxes on clearance.  Also, Hot Topic had *tons* of Hello Kitty things - the best was a backpack with an attached HK hood.  I want!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010 09:27:49 AM »

sign-ups are still about a week from closeing and since I just notices that the crafting time is like a month and half, I'm seriously thinking about it!  This would end up being my october swap though Smiley  My daughter & I love hello kitty!  Still have to ponder because I have quite a few christmas amigurumi that I have to make, plus loads of homework and obviously I'm running out of time!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010 09:30:32 AM »

sign-ups are still about a week from closeing and since I just notices that the crafting time is like a month and half, I'm seriously thinking about it!  This would end up being my october swap though Smiley  My daughter & I love hello kitty!  Still have to ponder because I have quite a few christmas amigurumi that I have to make, plus loads of homework and obviously I'm running out of time!  Shocked

Do it, do it, do it.  Grin  Lol.  No pressure.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010 01:10:53 PM »

I agree. No pressure, there is loads of crafting time, and 6 pts of crafting can break down easily to 1 large 3 small or 1 large 1 med and a small. Smalls can be stickers, magnets, or hair clips. Oh how I love Hello Kitty hair clips.  Cheesy

I want to get started sooo bad. But i'm trying to be good. At least I have another swap to distract me for the time being... least till partners.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010 01:59:59 PM »

I agree. No pressure, there is loads of crafting time, and 6 pts of crafting can break down easily to 1 large 3 small or 1 large 1 med and a small. Smalls can be stickers, magnets, or hair clips. Oh how I love Hello Kitty hair clips.  Cheesy

I want to get started sooo bad. But i'm trying to be good. At least I have another swap to distract me for the time being... least till partners.  Shocked

I feel ya!  One swap will assign partners tomorrow so that will appease me for a while but I soooooo want to start this one!

BTW check out the toy departments at Wal Mart too, this time of year they clearance a bunch of toys to make room for clearance and our local one had LOADS of HK stuff.  Stocked up big time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010 02:06:44 PM »

Just sent in my info!!

I am loving the long crafting time and I agree that 6 points isn't too much.  I do think however that stickers would be considered an extra just because they are so small and store bought (usually) and I think the 6 points is meant to be all crafted items.

I have so many ideas for this swap!  I hope my partner likes sewn items Wink 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010 06:08:51 PM »

I agree. No pressure, there is loads of crafting time, and 6 pts of crafting can break down easily to 1 large 3 small or 1 large 1 med and a small. Smalls can be stickers, magnets, or hair clips. Oh how I love Hello Kitty hair clips.  Cheesy

I want to get started sooo bad. But i'm trying to be good. At least I have another swap to distract me for the time being... least till partners.  Shocked
Just sent in my info!!

I am loving the long crafting time and I agree that 6 points isn't too much.  I do think however that stickers would be considered an extra just because they are so small and store bought (usually) and I think the 6 points is meant to be all crafted items.

True stickers are usually extras. But I just found a stack of bumper-sticker like sticker paper... and I started making my own stickers and magnets... I was probably in that state of mind. So if you can make your own, personalized stickers then they might be considered extras. Glad we can rope you in for the swap. I'm kind of wondering where all the closet Hello Kitty fans are?

Quote from: Tygermane
sign-ups are still about a week from closeing and since I just notices that the crafting time is like a month and half, I'm seriously thinking about it!  This would end up being my october swap though.

What about Hello Kitty costumes, and Hello Kitty trick-o-treat bags? Combine HK and Halloween & you have my favorites! (Add Thanksgiving & my birthday, then my world implodes into kawaii song and dance.) Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010 06:11:02 PM by v3nu5 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmuffcake

Attached to Matt with E600.

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010 09:31:18 PM »

I want giant furry HK anime style ears for Halloween!

Growing up my sister was in love with Pekkle the duck - and had a small collection. On 0ct 27 it will be the 6 year anniversary of my sister's death, she was killed by a drunk driver...Right now on her marker is a Pekkle keychain I bought her at Sanrio - it is hard to find Pekkle stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
SMLounsbury
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010 05:58:07 AM »

If anyone is wanting to jump on the Build a Bear Sanrio bandwagon, send me a message.  I have a 20% off code for online orders.   Grin  Of course the email comes three days after we paid more in store, lol.  I guess since we have little ones, it's all about the experience.

I'm hoping sign ups pick up this weekend.  The more, the merrier.  Regardless, our gallery is going to be kick ass.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010 06:37:41 AM »

I LOVE HELLO KITTY! Actually I think its more of an addiction..lol I have a hello kitty credit card inside my hello kitty wallet.. and at my job they have hello kitty purses to match the wallets! MUST RESIST!
I want to join this one sooo bad but I don't think i'll have the time.. I will definitely be stalking the gallery though.. = [ I really wish I could join this one..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Slime
How to Make Red Playdough
How to Make Blue Plasticine
How to Make a Realistic Fake Beard
How to Make a Two Colored Bow
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...