A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 311,409
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello Kitty and Friends Swap (Closed; Send Out's 10/29/10)  (Read 14547 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aisy
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010 07:40:03 PM »

i have really cute ideas for kid things, so if there is anyone in the US, Mexico,or Canada who has smallish kids but not babies ill join.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZidishaLuxe
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010 07:46:41 PM »

i wanto to join but i need to think about it due to school

same here. but this sounds awesome! =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010 11:32:19 PM »

i have really cute ideas for kid things, so if there is anyone in the US, Mexico,or Canada who has smallish kids but not babies ill join.

My goddaughter is also in love with hello kitty. She called her "Nina's Kitty" (Nina is the spanish term for god mother) once. She thinks that they are all for me, but she likes her too. Grin I love funny little 3 year olds. Remember guys, there is a month and a half of crafting. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2010 07:15:38 AM »

Lol, I started this whole thing because of my five year olds obsession with all things hello kitty. Our one year old had a HK birthday last weekend that my five year old helped me plan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010 09:28:12 AM »

I want to do this! For the 50th anniversary I bought a Chococat plush at Build A Bear and My Melody perfume from Demeter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010 09:55:39 AM »

I hope that you do, I have loads of nieces, ranging 3-8 years old that I am getting into this for as well as myself.  I love Kuromi and Badtz Maru, but all of these girls are HK crazy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
SMLounsbury
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010 06:41:13 PM »

I want to do this! For the 50th anniversary I bought a Chococat plush at Build A Bear and My Melody perfume from Demeter!

I think I might take the kids over to BAB this week and get my youngest her own Hello Kitty (she loves her sister's) and allow her big sister to get a chococat.  I would kill for a Chococat (my favorite), but, my hubby just bought me the corduroy one this summer and I have like zero room left for one. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010 06:37:28 PM »

I as well have a kiddo that loves Hello Kitty and Chococat.  I love them as well, but I know she would love some things too.

I love a lot of the characters.  I am hoping to get feedback in time to join.  I said no more swaps until I had the 13 days of Halloween done and at least half of the 12 Days of Christmas done...but I just might have to make an exception.  I love Sanrio!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010 06:51:12 PM »

If you haven't visited Build a Bear Workshop lately, don't.  LOL.  We now have a brand new Hello Kitty for Harper and a brand new Chococat that my five year old will not let me touch for fear of me stealing it.  Hubby was eyeing it up, so I wouldn't doubt that a BAB Chococat may end up under the tree this year with my name on it.  I'm totally grabbing Harper's chococat keychain/clip that she got free with her HK.  Wink  She has 15 years before we even think about letting her actually have keys.   Grin

If it helps anyone, I can extend sign ups if need be.  I'm willing to be super flexible so we have an awesome swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010 10:21:55 PM »

I picked a Derry Lou keychain...Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Vegetable Tempura
How to Cook Tarka Dal
How to Prepare a Sweet Lassi
How to Cook Pad Kaprow Koong
How to Cook Murgh Makhni
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...