A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Week of Baby Onesies Swap Round 5 (Sign-ups CLOSED, Send-out 10/25)  (Read 16139 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010 08:46:10 AM »

I totally agree on the communication thing...funny, I think on an adult they might be cute or on little babies but tot boy just make me want to cry LOL...

I dont mind turtlenecks, I love polo style shirts too and he look great in them we are gaga for rugby shirts..I have to laugh when I think about the potty training and parents/grandparents that don't know that feeling yet when they yell potty and cant get a onesie open..ouch....

I love also hooded tees.sweatshirts  for him too cute with the front pocket he loves them

man this will be the bulk of his winter garb LOL

I am totally open to an extra few to each partner also HINT HINT maybe...this poor boy has no winter clothing LOL...Or maybe a sweat suit or the matching pants to his LS tee for a comfy lounge look  for daycare..Hummm

I also think it makes life so much easier to make the kids a wists on their own or one for all the kiddos but soooo much easier then looking and getting side tracked ( or is it just me that does that LOL) looking at moms....

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010 08:51:13 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
stacysews
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010 06:39:02 PM »

Wow, this is timely - I just happened to be going through my son's drawer and found several from round Huh? that no longer fit!  I'm in - now to just get the little guy to bed and fill out that questionnaire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoxierice

Who knew tailoring was so much fun?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010 09:07:26 PM »

Possibly against my better judgement I signed up. Shouldn't I be busy making stuff for myself/child...?

Ah well...

Yea for babies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goodbye Tucson! I will miss how everything dried so quickly!
Lady Pistola
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010 09:37:38 PM »

I just sent in my questionnaire! DS is still in onesies mostly (he's 7 months). I think tshirts make him look older, and it makes me so sad when I see him looking older! LOL! But we do have a few tshirts he wears...so either is fine with me. I really want a UFC/Tapout shirt for him in his size, and I think it would be cuter as a tshirt instead of a onesie. I also love the style of an appliqued necktie on the front, and I think it would look best as a onesie. So I like both really! Not to be picky or confusing or anything! I am excited to start this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010 10:45:45 PM »

Possibly against my better judgement I signed up. Shouldn't I be busy making stuff for myself/child...?

Ah well...

Yea for babies!

Well, in a round about way you are! Your little one will get some spiffy new duds and you will provide some to a child WIN WIN....hehehehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010 08:38:53 PM »

My guy has grown out of the shirts I got in the last round.  I would love to do this again.  PLus we have a little girl on the way, it would be fun to get her some goodies too.  Maybe I will sign up for 10.  I love making these for other people but almost never make them for my family.  Isn't that always the case?!?  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
starmumplus
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2010 05:17:56 AM »

the only thing i dont like is white or light colored tops on my girl she's like her mum attracts stains and not keen on turtlenecks or onsies(getting ready to toilet train) ether
THIS ROCKS   Logged

im a crazy mamma of 3 boy's J 9y L 6y Z 4y and 1 girl A 1y

http://www.mylittlewhitegeese.com
http://www.wists.com/starmum
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2010 05:51:44 AM »

I'm so looking forward to getting partners - it'll be nice to make something for a littlie for a change
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
stacysews
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2010 07:45:22 AM »

the only thing i dont like is white or light colored tops on my girl she's like her mum attracts stains and not keen on turtlenecks or onsies(getting ready to toilet train) ether

I hear you!  My son spilt red Gatorade all over his newish, white shirt yesterday - I'm not sure that's coming out.....   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoxierice

Who knew tailoring was so much fun?

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010 08:14:34 AM »

Yeah! Why is everything white? I dyed a bunch of stuff I was given, but not the fancy organic ones, now they are kind of dingy. I was thinking I know a organic coffee roaster, so I was thinking organic coffee for organic cotton....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goodbye Tucson! I will miss how everything dried so quickly!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Isaac Mizrahi Interviews Susan Fales-Hill on Imperfect Bliss
Sally Jenkinson Performs Her Poem "Lullaby"
Jeffery Deaver Talks About His James Bond Novel "Carte Blanche"
CHI Marathon Author on the Best Way to Recover from Running a Marathon
Stephen Hunter on the Assassination of JFK
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...