A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 42 **Shops only**signups to Sept 25  (Read 15304 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010 03:46:50 PM »

OPEN
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM corral:

C1. Vest for oneredboot custom vest for oneredboot (2)

C2. Custom hat for oneredboot custom hat for oneredboot (1)

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

V2. Clearing out the closet, http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/cgal.html

HALF POINT (pick any two, also combine with half-point supplies):

H1. Test socks cotton/nylon blend, choose by letter. Procion dyed (1/2 ea)

H2. handwoven bag small bag handwoven on cardboard, approx 8x11", acrylic blend yarns. (1)

H3. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

H4. camel batik small cotton panel, procion dyes (1/2)

H5.Romney cat toy needle felted romney wool cat toy. My cats have a toy like this, and it is the only toy that they treat like real prey. I can make these in various colors by request. (1/2)

H6.  felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1/2 ea)

H7. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

H8. Bandana rainbow procion dyes, small flaws. 22", good for dogs or people (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1A. book purses from readers digest hardbacks. These two have snap closures which are a bit dicey, not sure how long they will hold up without ungluing the lining from the cover. Your choice left or right (1 ea)

1C. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1D. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1E. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1F. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1H. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

Or Child size S low water immersion dye shirts (1 ea). Choose orange & blue or orange & avocado.

1I. Indigo batik panels sizes mostly 18-22" rectangles or squares. Cotton broadcloth, wax with indigo dye. (1 ea)
Choose:
sun and animals

1J. Sweater nudibranch fulled sweater sea slug. Not intended for children (1)

1K. Grey nuno scarf grey silk chiffon with fuzzy nuno fiber.  ~5x38". (1)

1L. Indigo dyed stuff: choose potholders (2 for 1 pt) or lunch bag (with strap, velcro closure) (1 pt).

Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: choose stars, center stripe, right stripe (1 ea).

1M.Walnut dyed yarn commercial Rowan 4 ply wool from lapoli, dyed with natural walnut dye and alum. Three skeins available, 50g/160m per skein. (1 pt per skein)

1N. Indigo samples one point each.
Midweight cotton blend (linen?) slightly loose weave. Choose splotchy (17x40") or arashi (right, 11x58")

light cotton broadcloth, tight weave, suitable for quilting. Choose left arashi (40x21") or right arashi (10x40"). Stars (center) free with any claim.

circle panels two cotton panels, 12 to 14" square, take both for 1 pt

1O. bamboo socks with procion dye, size women's 9-11 (standard size). (1) each, choose red, orange/brown, orange/black

1P. sweater hat from two wool sweaters. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1)

less tall and slightly smaller hat, light blue (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2C Lavendar beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2D. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2E. Bass purse soft purse, cotton panel with mystery lining, repurposed belt strap. I can add a snap closure to the top if you would like. 20x6" (2)

2F. stuffed camel from a 1971 pattern book. Poly fur and sherpa, safety eyes, wool stuffing. (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

3B. Sweater flounder sweaters, fiberfill, embroidery thread. Mix of hand and machine stitching. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S4. scarf blanks black silk crepe de chine scarves, choose 11x60 or 8x54 (1 ea)

S5. USGS topographic maps circa 1950s.  Individual photos available upon request. 3/1pt or make a deal.
state of mississippi, 1:100000, 1956 edition
afognak, alaska,  1:250000
silver king canyon quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
christmas point quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
feely quadrangle, 15 min (texas)
glenwood quadrangle, 15 min (arkansas)
fort cobb quadrangle, 15 min, (oklahoma)
avant sw quadrangle, 7.5 min (oklahoma)
butler quardrangle, 15 min (oklahoma)
waterford city, 1:250000 (north dakota)
dubois, 1:250000 (idaho/montana)
chaleston, 1:250000 (WV/ohio)

Items I have claimed:
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 2 bars cotton blossom soap (2)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 1/2 pt red raspberry jam (1)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - one pint apple butter (3)
sarahj2001 to ptamic wumpus - two Laundry Soaps (2)
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - Tree felt applique (1)
freestyle to ptarmic wumpus - freestyle fiber #5 and #6 (1)
atsuko to ptarmic wumpus - tags for me (2)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - fire roving (2)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - denim and taupe (2)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Felt circles - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Fall leaves - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - 2 pairs of bamboo socks (2 pts)
Ptarmic wumpus to mullerslanefarm : Stuffed lamb from a 1971 pattern book, poly fur and wool stuffing, safety eyes. Approx 9" tall. (2)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - plaid wool fabric (3)
Ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - custom apple tee 1 - 1
Ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - custom apple tee 2 - 1
Ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - TMNT hoodie - 2
[/size]

Starting Points: 5 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  2
Pending Points :   0
Total Points:        2
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010 12:51:35 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010 03:51:35 PM »

OPEN!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

tags -  2 points.  Made for Ptarmic wumpus!  Smiley Laser printed on 80lb paper.

Japanese paper dolls - 3 girls for 1 point.  Measures approximately 5.5 inches tall.  Made from cardstock and origami paper. Perfect as a decoration on a gift or as a bookmark.  Claim as #1, 2,3,4 top or #1, 2,3,4 bottom.

Mix and match baby bibs - 4 for 2 points. 100% cotton front with fleece backing. Designed to keep the wetness off your baby's skin.  Please claim by letter (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J)

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:
atsuko to Troublet - 4 metal looms (2 pts) sent 9/11  recd
atsuko to mullerslanefarm: Tie-dye mania baby bibs (2) sent 9/11
atsuko to mullerslanefarm: Baby bib w/pocket kitty w/bird (1) sent 9/11
atsuko to mullerslanefarm: Baby bib w/pocket kitty (1) sent 9/11
atsuko to funthreads -Japanese paper dolls - 3 girls for 1 point
atsuko to ptarmic wumpus - tags -  2

Claims I made:
mullerslanefarm to atsuko- Apple Jelly 1/2 pint - 1 point recd
mullerslanefarm to atsuko - 2 Red Raspberry Jam
1/4-pints - 1 recd
Troublet to atsuko - Candy Apple Jelly (1 each) recd
mullerslanefarm to atsuko- Apple Jelly 1/2 pint - 2 points recd  
Eliea to atsuko - Deer fur scrap bag - 1 recd
RubyTuesday to atsuko - custom buttons - 1
Ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - custom apple tee 1 - 1
Ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - custom apple tee 2 - 1
Ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - TMNT hoodie - 2
Funthreads to atsuko - Custom shirt - 2

Current: 1
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 4

my wishlist
-vintage dress patterns size 10
-dresses for Lana
-cotton zippered pouches
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers
-Diamond glaze
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010 02:21:21 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010 04:14:02 PM »

Busy Hands, Happy Heart
is OPEN for business!

Hello everyone! I'm in Georgia, USA. I live in a kid and pet friendly, non-smoking home. However, all critters (2 and 4 legged) are kept well away from my crafting. It is my link to sanity so they aren't allowed near any of it! Wink

I LOVE to embroider!
I've included a couple examples of my work. I would love to do some custom embroidery for you. Smiley

NEW ITEM!- Navy arm warmers (1) - made from navy blue Wool-ease, super soft!

NEW ITEM! - Christmas ornaments! (.5 each)- 2 gingergirl and 2 owls available (claimed by TSM), More Designs to Come!

NEW ITEM! - Holiday Gift tags! (.5 each) 2 inch square - 2 sets of Holly and 2 sets of Snowman tags available! More can be made with just a PM Smiley

NEW ITEM! - Pin cushions (1 pt each) - made from eco felt, approx 3 1/2" across and 1 1/4" tall, used a pb jar lid for the bottom to prevent sticking yourself through the bottom...yep, I've done that too many times. Wink

Purple Pin Cushion

Live Pin Cushion

Side shot says "Live, Love, Sew..."

2 Point Items

1 Point Items

Candy Apple Jelly (1 each) - 7 half pint available

Mulled Cider Jelly (1 each) (spiced with cinnamon, cloves and a hint of orange) - 10 half pint available

Peach Preserves (1 each) - 5 half pints available

Trick or Treat bags (1 each) - crafted from heavy weight felt, decor appliqued to one side of bag.

Pumpking bag
- 13" x 15" x 4" - 2 available

Boo bag - 10" x 15" x 4"  - 2 available

Crocheted dish clothes (1 pt for set of 3!) - cotton, approx. 7" square, trimmed in different colors or in matching white.

Currently 3 sets available - 1 set of green dishcloths, 1 set of yellow dish clothes (not pictured), 1 set of blue dishclothes,

Purple Flowers - 1 point -  felt appliqued to cotton in an 8" hoop - custom orders available!

Hedgehog pin cushion - 1 point
- made with felt and muslin, filled with polyfil, button eyes and nose

Embroidered felt stars - 1 pt each - Order by color (pink, purple, red, green) - custom orders available , More of these are on their way!

SUPPLIES!

1 box of blue novelty yarns (1)

Wish List!

Blank note cards and Christmas cards
Beaded stitch markers
stenciled tees for my son (size 14)
flannel lounge pants for me!
simple yet elegant earrings destined for my mom's holiday gift basket! PM me for details
poly clay magnets in either outer space or Star Wars theme
poly clay Christmas ornament of a computer or BBQ grill for my husband

~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~

Claims from me:

Sent

Troublet to TheSapphireMoon - green embroidered star (1)
Troublet to lapoli - Embroidered felt stars (red) (1)
Troublet to lapoli - Embroidered felt stars (purple) (1)

Troublet to lapoli - 2 half pints candy apple jelly (2)
Troublet to sarahj2001 -Candy Apple Jelly (1 pt)

Troublet to atsuko - 1 half pint candy apple jelly(1)
Troublet to mullerslanefarm - sock monkey (2)

Troublet to rackycoo - custom crochet dish clothes (1)
Troublet to Ruby Tuesday - 1 DIY lip balm kit (1)
Troublet to freestyle - Mulled Cider Jelly (1 pt)

Troublet to craftaddiction - 2 DIY kits (2)
Troublet to loves2experiment - 1 half pint peach preserves (1)

Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - Tree felt applique (1)
Troublet to Pseudo Pix - Appliqued Pacman Set (2)
Troublet to TheSapphireMoon - 2 owl Christmas ornaments (1)

Claims that I've made:
Received

sarahj2001 for CP Soap - Raspberry Oatmeal (1 pt) and Chocolate Peanut butter (1)
Zelda.Suicide for 1 set of Swiffer Covers (1)

atsuko to Troublet - 4 metal looms (2 pts)
Phizzychick to Troublet - 1 set of Peas on Earth (1)
Phizzychick to Troublet - 1 set of Tiny Star Cards (1)
TheSapphireMoon to Troublet - 1 pair custom lounge pants (2)
funthreads to Troublet - Snowman wall hanging - (2)
Shelina to Troublet - 1 Little Emily Doll (2)
funthreads to Troublet - 1 E purse (1)

Starting points:4
Current points: 0
Pending points: 6
Total points: 6
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010 03:52:36 PM by Troublet » THIS ROCKS   Logged
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010 04:43:57 PM »

open!

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

swappy the mouse for Lo{ve}: 2pt

r2dQ (reserved for Z.S):3pt

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

bulky triangle scarf:2pt

bulky, wool-blend, triangle shaped scarf! yay!

knit matryoshka:2ptNEW!!

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

tequila sunset:.5

super-slub, unbleached cotton plied with bright red wool.

knitting needles: .5 each

vintage boye circs: size 9/29" gone
non-vintage boye DPNS: size 2

ADORNMENTS:

unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

cookie break pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with a gold cookie/cracker charm and a hand colored nutella charm. SWEET!

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern
5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression
17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

CLOTHING:

teeshirts hand-silkscreened by me and heatset.
PM for more info on sizing, etc

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5ptREDUCED

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

Obsession cup:.5ptREDUCED!

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze.

THIS WEEK ONLY--whimsy, art, craft, sewing, ephemera boxes 1pt
tons of stuff that I need to let go of before I move in a medium flat rate box. Let me know what you are interested in:)

claims from me:
loudxmouse to oneredboot: R2D2 hat (3)
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - r2dQ - (3)

claims i have made:
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse: tomato jelly half-pint (2)
                                                apple butter half-pint (2)
Shelina to loudxmouse- Set of "Will you?" hoops- 3pts

Current: 2
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010 11:02:36 AM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010 05:41:10 PM »

open!!

Tobacco free home (we do heat with wood stove in the winter).
In/Out dog

Meeskers 2 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw sheep wool and Organic Catnip & cat mint (just picked and dried by me).  

Endorsed by Seymour & Cat!

Blue Meesker (2)

Green Meesker (2)

FIBER!

Cabin Fever (4 oz)  (3 pt)

Paperback copy of Nina Holland's The Weaving Primer?  It has a minor binding issue, but is complete.  First came out in 1934.  This is the 1978 copyrite edition.
ISBN 0-8019-6625-6
Claim as Weaving Book (2)

Milk Soaps (cold processed using 100% fresh milk) 1 pt

Lavender: lavender essential oil.  purple swirls (2 available)
Mardi Gras: lavender & mint essential oils.  purple & green swirls (4 available)
EucaMint: eucalyptus & mint essential oils. two-tone green swirls (4 available)

Cotton Blossom: fragrance oil. white swirls (3 available)

Jellies (all fruit is grown organically here on our farm)

quarter pints: 1 pt
half pints:      2 pt
pints:            3 pt

Plum Jelly:
half-pints: 0 available

Grape Jelly:
half-pints: 4 available

AppleJelly:
half-pints: 3 available

Apple-Grape Jelly:
half-pints: 7 available

Tomato Jelly:
half-pints: 7 available

Red Raspberry Jam:
1/4-pints: 4 available
half-pints: 1 available
pints:  1 available

Golden Raspberry Jam:
half-pints: 2 available

Apple Butter:
Pints: 6 available
Half-pints: 1 available

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Claims from me:

mullerslanefarm to loves2experiment - Golden raspberry jam, 2 half-pints - (2)    
mullerslanefarm to lapoli -  pint red raspberry jam (2)
mullerslanefarm to lapoli - 2 half-pint plum jelly (2)
mullerslanefarm to atsuko -Apple Jelly 1/2 pint - (1)
mullerslanefarm to atsuko - 2 Red Raspberry Jam 1/4-pints - (1)
mullerslanefarm to aeronberry - half pint apple grape jelly - (1)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 2 bars cotton blossom soap (2)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 1/2 pt red raspberry jam (1)
mullerslanefarm to sarahj2001: pint apple butter (3)
Mullerslanefarm to LaughingLark--Weaving Book (2)
mullerslane farm to oneredboot - 4 quarter-pints of red raspberry jam - (4)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - one pint apple butter (3)
mullerslanefarm to calluna: half-pint of apple butter (2)
mullerslanefarm to atsuko -Apple Jelly 1/2 pint - (2)
mullerslanefarm to freestyle - 1 pint apple butter (3 pts.)
mullerslanefarm to funthreads -half-pint plum jelly 2 pt
mullerslanefarm to TheSapphireMoon 1 half pint grape jelly (2)

mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse: tomato jelly half-pint (2)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse: apple butter half-pint (2)
mullerslanefarm to loves2experiment - Cabin Fever (3)

Total:  42 pts

Claims I have made:
loves2experiment to mullerslanefarm -  eeyore's fur (2)
loves2experiment to mullerslanefarm - CARRIBEAN PARADISE   (2)
lapoli to mullerslanefarm: (2)  "Purple Rain" domestic wool roving, (4)
shelina  to mullerslanefarm: Siamese Kitty (2)
shelina  to mullerslanefarm: Elephant: (2)
 sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm: thread catcher dots (2)
sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm: large peek-a-boo bag (2)
oneredboot to mullerslanefarm: green wool blanket (3)
Troublet to mullerslanefarm: Sock Monkey! - (2) - sent to DD
ptarmic wumpus to mullerslanefarm:  Stuffed wooly lamb (2)
TheSapphireMoon to mullerslanefarm: Custom lounge pants (2)
atsuko to mullerslanefarm: Tie-dye mania baby bibs (2) - sent to DD
atsuko to mullerslanefarm: Baby bib w/pocket kitty w/bird (1)  - sent to DD
atsuko to mullerslanefarm: Baby bib w/pocket kitty (1) - sent to DD
Velvet Rose to mullerslanefarm: Russet (3)

freestyle to mullerslanefarm: freestyle fiber #1 (1) (could you add some glitz to it??)
freestyle to mullerslanefarm: Crazy Girl (3)
freestyle to mullerslanefarm: Fluffernutter (2)

Total: 38 pts

Reserved:

Started with: 3

Current: 4
Pending: 0
Total: 4

open!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010 05:00:08 AM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
shelina
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010 05:48:21 PM »

SHOP OPEN

I want to move some things out of my shop for this round so I have marked down some stuff for this round only.

All items are made in Springfield Mo and come from a smoke free home with one fat cat!

I would LOVE some custom orders!
I can do crochet amis of just about any animal and any food if you are interested! Smiley
I would also love to turn your fav character into an ami!
Dolls 2pts
(Please pm me about custom orders before you claim)

Custom order for Troublet...
Little Emily Doll (2pts)

Available Dolls
Large Pippi Longstocking Doll ~~~3pts~~~

Mark DownChunky House ~~~1/2 pt~~~ Choose from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Mark Down Art Dolls ~~~1/2 pt~~~

Sparkly Burgundy

Floral Embroidery

Mark Down Pink, Gray, Black Hoop Wall Art ~~~1/2 pt~~

Mark Down Resin Sewing Pendants ~~~1/2 pt~~~
Choose from 1, 2, 3, 4

All crayons come in Halloween goody bags Smiley

Halloween skull crayon sets ~~~1pt~~~ 2 sets available

Pumpkin Crayon Set ~~~1pt~~~ 2 sets available

Sock creature ~~~1pt~~~

Teacher Gift ~~~2pts~~~
Embroidery Hoop Teacher Name

LiL Sheep ~~~2pts~~~

Palm Pets
Choose from Siamese Kitty~~~2pts~~~

Choose from Elephant~~~2pts~~~

Octopus ~~~2pts~~~

Toddler Monster, devil (It still needs its horns), or Kitty Hat. Choose number! I can make these hats in bigger or smaller size if interested! ~~~1pt~~~

Mark DownSmall/ Childs Messenger Bag (Robots)~~~1/2 pt~~~

Mark DownDark and Light Blue Crochet Bag/Purse ~~~Both for 1/2 pt each~~~

Supplies

Mark Down
Cut and Sew Pillows ~~~1/2 pt~~~ for all

Mark DownBarbie Fold and Go bathroom and kitchen ~~~1/2 pts~~~

Starting Points: 5
Current Points: 5
Pending Points: 0
TOTAL POINTS: 0

Claims to me:
shelina  to mullerslanefarm: Siamese Kitty (2)
shelina  to mullerslanefarm: Elephant: (2)
3 embroidery Hoops- loudxmouse (3pts)
Custom Medium Emily Doll- troublet (2pts)

Claims I have made:
Calluna to shelina- 1980s cartoon bedsheet/curtain scraps (1pt)
Styupe to shelina- bath/ kitchen set (1pt)
sarahj2001 to shelina- custom soap package (3pts)
oneredboot to shelina- Knit skully hat with booties (3pts)
Phizzychick to shelina- chicken angel (1pt)
craftaddiction to shelina- custom scarf and hat set plus patterns (3pts)
thesapphiremoon to shelina- fairy journal and bottlecaps (1pt)
funthreads to shelina- sock monkey socks (1pt)

Wish List:
Vintage Flat Sheets
Paper back book cover
knit toys (monsters, Mario theme, etc)
Diaper Bag with lots of pockets and zipper closure
Mario themed items for a nursery
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010 10:42:35 AM by shelina » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010 06:04:21 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!

Freebies!!  Pick 1 for each purchase of 1 pt.

For close-ups of items - http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/Freebies/
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ________

Naugahyde cuffs
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Pillowcase Baby Dresses  (3 pts each)
Pillowcase Dresses, I am only offering 2 so grab yours up while you can, your choice of any available dress.  They are generously sized so they grow well with your child.
(If you want to see more pictures of individual dresses you can check them out in my etsy shop)
6 months dresses available
(Pink/Brown Stripe, Mocca, Pink Cupcake)

12 month dresses available
(Mocca, Kitchey Kitchen)

Owl Onesies (1 pt each)
Appliqued Owl Onesies
Claim as Stars (white Gerber 18 mos)

Claim as Family (white Gerber 0-3 mos wrap shirt)

Claim as Blue (blue Circo 3-6 mos long sleeve)

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (4 sets available)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Japanese Style Crocheted Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse from the Natural Boucl Bag by Pierrot pattern, in PeachesNCream cotton.  Small sized bag, would make a good knitting/project bag for smaller projects.  Love the shape of this bag.

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (2 pts)  1 pt
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)  (3 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Pink Crocheted Scarf (1 pt)
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Padded Laptop Sleeve (1 pt)  0.5 pt
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Zipper Pouches (1 pt each)
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouches w/ a flat bottom.  
Claim as Blue Polkadots, Pink Honeycomb (yellow zipper), Pink Honeycomb (peach zipper), Dragonfly, Elephants

Coin Pouches (0.5 pt each)
Small/Coin sized zipper pouches.
Claim as Red Polkadots, AB MorningGlory, Yellow Polkadots, Elephants, Butterflies, Skulls (lt gray zipper), Skulls (dk gray zipper), Pink/Brown, Bees, Dragonfly

Toddler skirt (1 pt each)  0.5 pt
Black Hawaiian (12 mos)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each)  0.5 pt
Choose Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (.5 pt each)
Claim as Eagles, Duke, Steelers, Camo, or Skulls

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt each)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.
Claim as Dinos or Trucks

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Custom hand embroidered bib, please pm me before claiming to discuss designs.
Bibs available... Teal (1), Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (3), Orange (2)

SUPPLIES!

Pound of scrap fabrics  (2 pts)
1+lb of cute (mostly) designer scrap fabrics, great for small quilting projects/patchwork items.

Leprechauns/St. Pat's Day Fabric  (1 pt)
2 yd cut of cotton quilting fabric (has been washed so there may be some shrinkage, I wash all fabric when it comes into my house, so it's ready to go when I want to make something, if I have to wash it before I can start on something that something won't get started on, haha)

Rainbow Yarn Lot (2 pts)
Lot of 6 skeins of yarn... Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple... Make something rainbowtastic!

Naugahyde Scraps (1 pt) (only 1 more available)
Small flat rate box full of naugahyde scraps, lots of different colors and sizes.  Great for jewelry making, mixed media projects, etc...

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Sewing Patterns (4 patterns for 1 pt) (.25 pt each)
Claim as Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut) or Simplicity 5961 (One Size, Apron D has been cut out but all pieces are included)

Claim as Simplicity 4116 (Size H5, uncut) or Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut)

Sheer Star Fabric (1 pt)
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Flat Rate Supply Boxes  (2 pts)
Medium sized flat rate boxes stuffed with supplies, will include above supplies (unless they have been previously claimed) as well as other supply items from my stash.  Boxes will be "themed" by craft.
Claim as Sewing/Fabric Box -will include above fabrics, patterns, as well as other patterns/books, fabrics, and misc. sewing notions from my stash
Claim as Fabric Box - will have just fabric (can't make any promises but if there are requests for something you are looking for or something you really don't want let me know and I will see what I can do)
Claim as Knit/Crochet/Yarn Box - will include above book, as well as yarn, patterns, hooks and/or needles, and other yarn craft accessories from my stash
Claim as Yarn Box - will have just yarn (same as with the fabric for requests)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to oneredboot - custom cuff - 1 pt
to Troublet - Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers - 1 pt

to Phizzychick - 2 x Custom Naugahyde cuffs - 2 pts
to HippieKender - Custom Naugahyde Cuff - 1 pt
to alteredmommy - bag o' selvedges - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from freestyle - Bamboo circular knitting needles (US 13 & US 15) - 1 pt
from loves2experiment - PATCHWORK POT HOLDER #3 - 1 pt
from Mlsocci74 - Set of 24 flat notecards (kawaii & owl, 3 of each design) - 1 pt
from Mlsocci74 - Set of 24 flat notecards (cute bugs) - 1 pt
from craftaddiction - Luigi ami parts & cupcake ami - 2 pts

from loudxmouse - r2dQ (R2D2 hat) - 3 pts

Current: 1
TOTAL: 1
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010 09:15:56 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010 06:35:48 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (Adult Sizes - 2 points, Kid Sizes - 1 point)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Summer Shrug (2 points) - This fits me...I wear a size Medium Women's shirt.  If you would like more exact measurements let me know.  I made this to test a pattern on ravelry..but it's not really my style.  I know I'll never really wear it.

Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag (3 points) - inspired by this post - Choose from Brown with Flowers, Blue/White, Red Flowers or Brown Owls

Kiwi & Cherry Crochet Cake Box (3 points)

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Hamburger Crochet Box (2 points)

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 points)

Ticket Bowls - Blue, Pink & Green Stripes, Blue & Pink Stripes, Red & Blue Stripes (3 points)

Record Purse Large - (3 points) - many different records and fabrics available - ask me which I have Smiley

Monster Purse (2 points) - Choose Grey or Brown

Car Craft Caddy (2 points)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots, 1 grapefruit, 2 birds, and 2 pink

Dandelion Puff Paperweight  - 8 available - each is a little different so pick the one you want Smiley  (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Large Peek-a-Boo Bag (2 points)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point)

CP Soap (1 point each)
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Raspberry Oatmeal

Strawberry Lemonade / Lemonade / Strawberry

Beeswax Honey

Beer Soap

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon, Orange or Apple Spice

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - Cherry (pink - 2 available), Cotton Candy (blue - 2 available), Wild Raspberry (purple - 1 available)

Melt & Pour Soaps (1/2 point each)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away

Goldfish in a Bag

Glow in the Dark - Choose from Orange, Square Yellow, Frog or Turtle in bag or Fortune Cookies

Colorful Circles

Soapsickles

Fortune Cookies

Money Soap - $1 in each bar

Candy Corn

Loofah - Apple Spice or Strawberry

Beeswax Chapstick (1/2 point each) - 2 LEFT!!

Resin Sprinkles/Sparkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 points 1/2 Point) -

Spare Toilet Paper Roll Holder (1/2 point each)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
From Round 41:
Sarahj2001 to Mlsocci74 - beer soap - 1pt
sarahj2001 to calluna: 2 Cupcake Bath Bombs (2)
Sarahj2001 to pinkanddinky: two beeswax chapsticks (1 pt)

sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to Troublet - 2 CP Soaps (2 pts)
sarahj2001 to shelina - Custom Soap Package (3pts)
sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm: Thread Catcher Bags (2)
sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm: Large Peek-a-Boo Bag (2)

sarahj2001 to ptamic wumpus - two Laundry Soaps (2)

Items claimed by me:
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - 2 pairs of bamboo socks (2 pts)
Troublet to sarahj2001 -Candy Apple Jelly (1 pt)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - HYACINTH'S SPILLED BLOOD  2 points

mullerslanefarm to sarahj2001 - 1 Pint Apple Butter (3pts)

Pending points: 0
Total points:6
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010 11:41:26 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010 07:43:12 PM »

OPEN
*NEW* items updated!!
REDUCED items!!

~*~TSM in STS~*~

Hi there!  Im Zoe, and this is my shop.  I live in sunny Florida with my partner, Nicky, and 2 lovely kitties that visit my craft room on a regular basis.  We are a smoke free home.  I have been crafting since I was a child, only started honing my skills in the last 3 years on jewelry and sewing.  I make flower head wreaths every year for my local medieval faire, and I have a BLAST!  I am a HUGE fan of owls, celestial, trees, hearts, hippie and gypsy style, patchwork, sea life, and birds.  Jewelry, sewn goodies, and flower head wreaths are my main crafts so youll be seeing a lot of them in my shop Smiley

If you would like to see me create a particular item, or would like to request a custom piece on something that is not already listed as available for a custom order, shoot me a PM!

Check the current round of STS for my current selection of goodies Smiley
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010 03:43:13 PM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
calluna
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010 07:57:23 PM »

callunacraft

SHOP IS OPEN
I have a small dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs.

For 1 point:

large painted journal - old hardbound book of lined paper rescued from a 2nd-hand store and given new life with paint and collage. graduated alphabet tabs inside, like an address book. inside covers collaged. for size reference, that's a martini glass on the side.

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.

dark accordion album - metallic cover, dark gray heavyweight pages. matching paper loop keeps it shut when not in use.

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - x-stitch with crayon-tinted sky. image is approximately 9x7". only 1 point because there are a couple chocolate stains on the fabric outside the margins of the picture (see upper left corner; they wouldn't show if you framed it).

Half-point Items:

Inchies - 9 for half a point, or 25 for 1 point. These are on a paperboard base, collaged, with gold acrylic paint and green beeswax. Further embellish them to your heart's content.

Felt stones - all wool/fiber, so you can throw them at anything you want to, even if you live in a glass house.  Grin 1 large or 3 small for half a point. (for throwing at people, I recommend the large ones)

SUPPLIES and GOODIES:

1 point:

2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have rotted away.

Embossing supplies - half bottle of Ranger Embossing Ink (spread a little of it onto your stamp pad), 2 containers of glittery embossing powder (about 75% full). The "white sparkle" one is perfect for snowy finishes, it looks more white when it's melted. The other is transparent with iridescent sparkle.

- Book of Chinese propaganda posters/imagery. No text, just pictures. Spiral bound, used to be a weekly calendar but all the non-image pages are removed. 49 images, double-sided pages.

Half-point:

faux fur strip - a little over 5 ft long, and about 6 inches wide, with solid fabric backing; perfect for a costume stole or you could make it into something else.

9 Girl Scout patches from c1975 - they are large, special-event patches from Central California, not the cute tiny merit badge patches.

10 metal laminate samples - this is just a sampling of the samples - all kinds of different finishes, most are smooth/flat, silver/gray color, about 1.5 x 2.5 inches. Many are aluminum, and possibly could work with metal stamps? My Crop-a-Dile easily punches holes in them. On most of them the back side either needs a label peeled off or to be covered with something else. Most are made by a company called Chemetal and I recommend looking at their inventory of finishes and design gallery! Note: these sample cards came from a second-hand art supply store; I did not order them from the company.

- about 1 sq yd of velvety pimpalicious animal print in black and burgundy. It is used (I've been draping it over boring/ugly office furniture through most of the past decade!), with some stray glitter-glue stains, but perfect for Halloween costuming. Note the classy piano shot.  Cheesy

- 2 cami tanks for decorating - both 100% organic cotton. Faded Glory brand. size XL (16-18), but i think they would be a comfortable fit as a Large.

1 rubber stamp from these (claim as photo stamp 1-3; the 4th one on the right is no longer available):

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
to shelina: 1980s cartoon bedsheet scraps + free Wilton moulds (1)
to loves2experiment - Felt stones (1 large + 3 small) - (1)

Items claimed by me:
from mullerslanefarm: half-pint of apple butter (2)

Starting Points: 2
Current: 2
Total Points: 2
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010 02:01:11 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Maya Sloan Talks About High Before Homeroom
Bill Morgan Talks About The Typewriter Is Holy
Meet Author Peter Manseau
Sabrina Jeffries Talks About A Hellion in Her Bed
Neil Cross Talks About Natural History and Burial
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...