A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,512
Currently Running With Scissors:
587 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 42 **Shops only**signups to Sept 25  (Read 15668 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: August 31, 2010 03:11:36 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 42  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 31/08/10 to 25/09/10
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to the end of September
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358256.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 42 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 42
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
Have you checked your point total against the official point list-are they the same?
Favourite music to craft to?
Halloween or Christmas?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 41      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=355454.0
Shop the Swap 40      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352378.0
Shop the Swap 39      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.0
Shop the Swap 38      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.0
Shop the Swap 37      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.0
Shop the Swap 36      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339741.0
Shop the Swap 35      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336228.0
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010 03:51:54 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010 03:12:17 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010 04:14:16 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010 03:12:26 PM »

aeronberry
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4197545#msg4197545
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196033#msg4196033
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196072#msg4196072
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196411#msg4196411
corduroy cat
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4197481#msg4197481
craftaddiction (formerly styupe)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196061#msg4196061
DizzerSpinninRound
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4199709#msg4199709
Eliea
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4205463#msg4205463
freestyle
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4203181#msg4203181
funthreads
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4210214#msg4210214
HippieKender
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4209019#msg4209019
lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196047#msg4196047
LaughingLark
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4198373#msg4198373
loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196135#msg4196135
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196045#msg4196045
Mlsocci74
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4211239#msg4211239
mullerslanefarm
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196212#msg4196212
oneredboot
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196853#msg4196853
Phizzychick
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4204424#msg4204424
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4218727#msg4218727
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196070#msg4196070
rackycoo
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4205006#msg4205006
rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4198633#msg4198633
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4197107#msg4197107
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4201096#msg4201096
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196303#msg4196303
sezouli

shelina
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196235#msg4196235
TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196392#msg4196392
Troublet
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196088#msg4196088
Velvet Rose
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4198001#msg4198001
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.msg4196260#msg4196260
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010 08:57:51 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010 03:14:41 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 144
Number of points spent so far this month: 233
Number of claims SENT: 134
Number of claims RECEIVED: 111

Send by Sep 8
loudxmouse to oneredboot - R2D2 hat - (3)
Zelda.Suicide to oneredboot - Custom cuff - (1)
mullerslanefarm to loves2experiment - Golden raspberry jam, 2 half-pints - (2)
mullerslanefarm to lapoli - Pint red raspberry jam - (2)
mullerslanefarm to lapoli - 2 half-pint plum jelly - (2)

loves2experiment to mullerslanefarm - Eeyore's fur - (2)
lapoli to mullerslanefarm - Two "purple rain" domestic wool roving - (4)
loves2experiment to mullerslanefarm - Carribean paradise - (2)

Send by Sep 9
Troublet to lapoli - Embroidered felt star (red) - (1)
Troublet to lapoli - Embroidered felt star (purple) - (1)

oneredboot to lapoli - Loop baby toy (green and brown) - (1)
oneredboot to lapoli - Loop baby toy (brown stripe) - (1)

mullerslanefarm to atsuko - Apple jelly 1/2 pint - (1)
mullerslanefarm to atsuko - 2 red raspberry Jam 1/4 pint - (1)

mullerslanefarm to aeronberry - Half pint apple grape jelly - (1)
oneredboot to mullerslanefarm - Green wool blanket - (3)

Send by Sep 10
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Felt circles - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Fall leaves - (1)

mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 2 bars cotton blossom soap - (2)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 1/2 pt red raspberry jam - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - 2 pairs of bamboo socks - (2)
sarahj2001 to Troublet - CP soap raspberry oatmeal - (1)
sarahj2001 to Troublet - CP soap chocolate peanut butter - (1)

Send by Sep 11
mullerslanefarm to oneredboot - 4 quarter-pints of red raspberry jam - (4)

Send by Sep 12
oneredboot to lapoli - Stitch n bitch - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to mullerslanefarm - Stuffed lamb from a 1971 pattern book - (2)
shelina to mullerslanefarm - Siamese kitty - (2)
shelina to mullerslanefarm - Elephant - (2)

mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse - Tomato jelly half-pint - (2)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse - Apple butter half-pint - (2)

lapoli to loves2experiment - FQs urban circus elephants and giraffes - (2)
calluna to shelina - 1980s cartoon bedsheet/curtain scraps - (1)
styupe to shelina - Bath/kitchen set - (1)
mullerslanefarm to calluna - Half-pint of apple butter - (2)

Send by Sep 13
Troublet to lapoli - Candy apple jelly x 2 - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to Troublet - 1 set swiffer wet jet reusable covers - (1)
shelina to Troublet - 1 medium custom ami - (2)   VOID
Troublet to sarahj2001 - Candy apple jelly - (1)
sarahj2001 to shelina - Custom soap package - (3)

Send by Sep 14
sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm - Thread catcher bag large dots - (2)
sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm - Large peek-a-boo bag - (2)

Velvet Rose to mullerslanefarm - Russet roving - (3)
oneredboot to shelina - Custom hat & booty set - (3)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Hyacinth's spilled blood - (2)
mullerslanefarm to sarahj2001 - 1 pint apple butter - (3)
Phizzychick to shelina - Chicken angel - (1)
Troublet to atsuko - Candy apple jelly - (1)
mullerslanefarm to LaughingLark - Weaving book - (2)
freestyle to Zelda.Suicide - Bamboo circular knitting needles (US 13 & US 15) - (1)
loves2experiment to Zelda.Suicide - Patchwork pot holder #3 - (1)
atsuko to Troublet - 4 metal looms - (2)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - One pint apple butter - (3)

Send by Sep 15
Troublet to mullerslanefarm - Sock monkey - (2)
rackycoo to Phizzychick - "Believe" pin - (1)
rackycoo to loves2experiment - Halloween town - (3)
mullerslanefarm to atsuko - Apple jelly 1/2 pint - (2)
Troublet to rackycoo - Crocheted dish clothes - (1)
atsuko to mullerslanefarm - Tie-dye mania baby bibs - (2)
atsuko to mullerslanefarm - Baby bib w/pocket kitty w/bird - (1)
atsuko to mullerslanefarm - Baby bib w/pocket kitty - (1)

Send by Sep 16
loves2experiment to oneredboot - Custom wip bag + Chocolate pods mini note cards - (2)
loves2experiment to rackycoo - Chocolate pods + Baaa! mini note cards - (1)
Phizzychick to Troublet - 1 set of peas on earth - (1)
Phizzychick to Troublet - 1 set of tiny star cards - (1)

shelina to loudxmouse - Set of "will you?" hoops - (3)

Send by Sep 17
oneredboot to Phizzychick - Warm hat autumn stripes - (1)
oneredboot to Phizzychick - Leaf stamping set - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to mullerslanefarm - Custom lounge pants - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to rackycoo - Custom lounge pants - (2)   VOID

Send by Sep 18
Zelda.Suicide to Phizzychick - 2 x custom naugahyde cuffs - (2)
Troublet to RubyTuesday - DIY lip balm kit with directions - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to HippieKender - Tatting lot - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - Plaid wool fabric - (3)
TheSapphireMoon to Velvet Rose - Grab bag of mixed glass beads - (1)
mullerslanefarm to freestyle - 1 pint apple butter - (3)
Troublet to freestyle - Mulled cider jelly - (1)
Eliea to atsuko - Deer fur scrap bag - (1)
HippieKender to TheSapphireMoon - 2 keyfobs, blue stripe & neon green star/sputnik - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to Troublet - 1 pair custom lounge pants - (2)  

Send by Sep 19
sarahj2001 to ptamic wumpus - Two laundry soaps - (2)
rangerbeth to oneredboot - "Custom look" + "Personal touch" vintage sewing books + Threads (May 2010) + (November 2009) - (1)
rackycoo to oneredboot - Christmas ornament - (1)

Send by Sep 20
HippieKender to rackycoo - Computer parts - (1)
HippieKender to Mlsocci74 - Polymer clay small fortune cookie charms, 10 - (1)
Mlsocci74 to Zelda.Suicide - Set of 24 flat notecards (kawaii & owl, 3 of each design) - (1)
Mlsocci74 to Zelda.Suicide - Set of 24 flat notecards (cute bugs) - (1)

Send by Sep 21
craftaddiction to funthreads - Cupcake scarf - (2)
funthreads to craftaddiction - Poppet reserved for styupe - (3)
Eliea to TheSapphireMoon - Custom kittie toys, 2 birds - (1)
Troublet to craftaddiction - Custom diy kits - (2)
funthreads to loves2experiment - 36 sock monkey squares + Fabric strips - (1)
Phizzychick to loves2experiment - Matchbook tress + 2 decorated hearts - (1)
Troublet to loves2experiment - Peach preserves - (1)
calluna to loves2experiment - Felt stones (1 large + 3 small) - (1)
freestyle to oneredboot - Custom dyed roving - (2)
freestyle to oneredboot - Custom handspinning - (2)

Send by Sep 22
craftaddiction to funthreads - Stamp sets 4 & 8 - (1)
Mlsocci74 to HippieKender - Set of 10 flower + 10 butterfly shaped lip balm pots - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to HippieKender - Custom naugahyde cuffs - (1)
craftaddiction to Zelda.Suicide - Luigi ami parts & Cupcake ami - (2)
funthreads to Troublet - Snowman wall hanging - (2)

Send by Sep 23
Eliea to Phizzychick - Fluffy faux fur - (2)
loves2experiment to funthreads - Geeky robots #1 + # 2 mini notecards - (1)
Phizzychick to funthreads - Matte prints - set of 8 - (1)
shelina to Troublet - 1 little emily doll - (2)

Send by Sep 25
funthreads to Troublet - 1 e purse - (1)
craftaddiction to funthreads - Baby set reserved for funthreads - (3)

Send by Sep 26
funthreads to shelina - Sock monkey socks - (1)

Send by Sep 27
funthreads to craftaddiction - 2 skeins pound of love yarn - (2)
RubyTuesday to atsuko - Custom buttons - (1)

Send by Sep 28
TheSapphireMoon to shelina - Mini lady cottington's pressed fairy book - (1)
funthreads to craftaddiction - Owl zipper pouch - (1)
alteredmommy to craftaddiction - Celtic transfers, Rub-ons, Stencil guide - (1)
funthreads to craftaddiction - Doll kitchen set - (1)
craftaddiction to shelina - Custom scarf + hat - (2)
craftaddiction to shelina - Patterns 2921, 2553, 4391 - (1)

Send by Sep 29
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - Tree felt applique - (1)
freestyle to ptarmic wumpus - freestyle fiber #5 + #6 - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Custom apple tee 1 - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Custom apple tee 2 - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - TMNT hoodie - (2)

Zelda.Suicide to alteredmommy - Bag o' selvedges - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to alteredmommy - Calico quilters cotton - (1)
pseudo_pix to freestyle - Unravel scarf in mint - (3)

Send by Sep 30
mullerslanefarm to funthreads - Half-pint plum jelly - (2)
RubyTuesday to funthreads - Dark square button row 1, #4 + Light round button row 5, #1 - (1)
funthreads to atsuko - Custom shirt - (2)
freestyle to mullerslanefarm - freestyle fiber #1 - (1)
freestyle to mullerslanefarm - Crazy girl - (3)
freestyle to mullerslanefarm - Fluffernutter - (2)

Send by Oct 1
Phizzychick to pseudo_pix - Matte prints set of 8 - (1)
Troublet to pseudo_pix - Appliqued pacman hoops - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to pseudo_pix - Costume piece of fabric - (1)
atsuko to funthreads - Japanese paper dolls 3 girls - (1)

Send by Oct 2
pseudo_pix to funthreads - Rose unravel scarf - (3)
atsuko to ptarmic wumpus - Tags for me - (2)
mullerslanefarm to TheSapphireMoon - 1 half pint grape jelly - (2)

Send by Oct 3
rackycoo to TheSapphireMoon - Mother's little helper tin - (1)
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Pink & grey inkle band - (1)
Troublet to TheSapphireMoon - 2 owl christmas ornaments - (1)

Send by Oct 4
funthreads to craftaddiction - Doll sleeping bag - (1)
mullerslanefarm to loves2experiment - Cabin Fever - (3)
rackycoo to Velvet Rose - Bird collage - (1)

Send by Oct 5
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - Fire roving - (2)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - Denim and taupe - (2)

Send by Oct 7
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - r2dQ - (3)

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010 06:47:26 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010 03:15:36 PM »

Blue raspberry slushies! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010 03:16:09 PM »

Points!

last modified: september 29th 2010 @ 515pm

aeronberry   6   0   6
alteredmommy   2   0   2
asphaltqueen   3   0   3
atsuko   1   3   4
calluna   2   0   2
corduroy cat   0   0   0
craftaddiction   2   2   4
crumpet79   3   0   3
dizzerspinninround   1   0   1
Eliea   6   0   6
Freestyle   3   5   8
funthreads   3   0   3
girlwithsixarms   3   0   3
hippiekender   3   0   3
inflation fund   0   0   0
katymai   3   0   3
kitschkween   3   0   3
lapoli   1   2   3
laughinglark   1   0   1
loudxmouse   2   0   2
lo{ve}   2   0   2
loves2experiment   0   4   4
mlsocci74   7   0   7
mullerslanefarm   8   0   8
oneredboot   1   0   1
phizzychick   1   3   4
pinkanddinky   3   0   3
pseudo_pix   4   3   7
ptarmic wumpus   0   0   0
racehorse87   3   0   3
rackycoo   7   0   7
rangerbeth   1   0   1
RubyTuesday   3   0   3
sansa   1   0   1
sarahj2001   6   0   6
scifunk   3   0   3
sezouli   3   0   3
shelina   0   0   0
tamalama   4   0   4
TheSapphireMoon   2   0   2
troublet   7   1   8
untouchableface   3   0   3
velvet rose   6   0   6
Zelda.Suicide   3   1   4
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010 02:15:14 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010 03:20:51 PM »

Open

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and an anarchist puppy - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming......

bottle cap magnets  1 point per each set of 5 3 sets available
These sets of bottlecaps are filled with UTEE and I can make them into magnets OR pins (gold tone pinbacks) OR a mix...just let me know what you would prefer!  Please claim by the set number Smiley
Set 1 Alice in Wonderland
Set 2 I am Woman (colour not so weird in real life Smiley)
Set 3 Random picks

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

lucky envelope books  1 point each 2 available
Painted red cover is 4" by 3 1/4" with 10 red envelopes; Text cover is 4 3/4" by 3.5" with 10 happy child envelopes

Supply Zone!!

Bottlecap blanks 1 point per lot 2 lots available
30 pre-prepped (I've removed the rubber lining) brand new bottlecaps.  One lot is gunmetal grey, one is silver on the back and gold inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:

to craftaddiction- stencils, transfers, celtic transfers (1 pt)  send by Sept 28

claims I made:

from Zelda.Suicide - bag o'selvedges (1)
from TheSapphireMoon - calico quilter's cotton (1)

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:3
Current points: 2
Pending points: 0
Total points:  2

WISHLIST:
fabric baskets/organizers; a passport wallet; barkcloth type fabric (enough for a throw pillow front); silver rings; funky fiber; bath and body stuff; small stocking stuffers for young adults; art (strange and interesting); purses and totebags; handmade paper; silk bandannas for headscarves; aprons; re-usable sandwich wraps/snack bags/produce bags

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010 02:44:57 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010 03:24:53 PM »

OPEN!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

FIRE  2 points   2 1 available

WATER  2 points   2 available

CYANOBACTERIA  2 points  

ROSE SKULL EARRINGS  1.5 points

BATIK WIP BAG  1.5 points

FLORAL WIP BAG  1.5 points

RAVEN MINI NOTE CARDS  1 point

Claims from me:
Send by Sep 8
loves2experiment to mullerslanefarm - Eeyore's fur - (2)
loves2experiment to mullerslanefarm - Carribean paradise - (2)

Send by Sep 14
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Hyacinth's spilled blood - (2)
loves2experiment to Zelda.Suicide - Patchwork pot holder #3 - (1)

Send by Sep 16
loves2experiment to oneredboot - Custom wip bag + Chocolate pods mini note cards - (2)
loves2experiment to rackycoo - Chocolate pods mini note cards and Baaa! mini note cards - (1)

Send by Sep 23
loves2experiment to funthreads - Geeky robots #1 + #2 - (1)

Send by Oct 5
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - Fire roving - (2)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - Denim & Taupe - (2)

Claims I've made:
Send by Sep 8
mullerslanefarm to loves2experiment - Golden raspberry jam, 2 half-pints - (2)

Send by Sep 10
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Felt circles - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Fall leaves - (1)

Send by Sep 12
lapoli to loves2experiment - FQs urban circus elephants and giraffes - (2)

Send by Sep 15
rackycoo to loves2experiment - Halloween town - (3)

Send by Sep 21
funthreads to loves2experiment - 36 sock monkey squares + Fabric strips - (1)
Phizzychick to loves2experiment - Matchbook trees + Two decorated hearts - (1)
Troublet to loves2experiment - Peach preserves - (1)
calluna to loves2experiment - Felt stones (1 large + 3 small) - (1)

Send by Oct 3
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Pink & grey inkle band - (1)

Send by Oct 4
mullerslanefarm to loves2experiment - Cabin Fever - (3)

Current: 4
Pending: 0
Total: 4
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010 01:29:17 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010 03:26:34 PM »

Grand Re-Opening!

Lapoli's shop is OPEN!

Scrappy Armwarmers, 2 points. Approx 10" long, made with 100% wool, no thumb gusset so the designs are wearable, either way!

Blue Armwarmers (wool). 2 points. Approximately 11" long, hand knitted.  These armwarmers have no thumb gusset, so you can wear them with either side facing out!  

Foliage Hat. 3 points.  Hand knitted with an acrylic/wool blend, it's easy to take care of, won't stretch too much and will be the perfect accessory for cooler temperatures!

Fig and Plum. Handspun yarn. 3 points.  I believe it's a fingering weight, approximately 174 yards.

"Clown Car" domestic wool roving.  1.9oz, 1 point.

Batt #1, 0.8oz, 1 point.

Batt #2, 1.1oz, 1 point.

Spring Batts, collectively weigh 1oz, 1 point.

"Pippa" domestic wool roving, 2 points. 1 available. Approx 4oz. (This was my test dye for a past fiber of the month club shipment)

Lotteria Cards. Just shy of a full set. 1 point.

Brown Sheep Mill End Roving. 4oz/point. Multiples available.

3-Point Supples:

White Cone Yarn. More details available on request.

1-Point Supplies

Caron Simply Soft. 3 skeins/1 point. Multiples available (at least 3 points worth but please PM me if you're interested in more!) Off-white, no dye lot.

2 bars of Fels Naptha. 1 point.  

Fat Quarters - "Urban Circus" - from scarletfig (clicking the link will take you to a better shot of all the designs)  From top to bottom, select from elephants, giraffes or giraffe squares. Limited edition and now out of print! 1 point/each.

Fat Quarters - "Urban Circus" - from scarletfig (clicking the link will take you to a better shot of all the designs)  From top to bottom, select from stripes or elephant circles. Limited edition and now out of print! 1 point/each.

4 packages of magnets, one has been used but I think there's just one piece missing. 1 point for all four packages.

Starting Points: 8
Current Points: 0
Pending Points: 4
Total Points: 4

Claims from my shop:

Claims to other shops:

from mullerslanefarm - red raspberry jam (2)
from mullerslanefarm - two half pint plum jelly (2)
from troublet - embroidered star (red) (1)
from troublet - embroidered star (purple) (1)
from oneredboot - loop baby toy (green and brown) (1)
from oneredboot - loop baby toy (brown stripe) (1)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010 03:14:54 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010 03:34:55 PM »

Styupe's Shop
OPEN

I live in a small town in Iowa. I have a small dog, who doesn't shed.
I can do custom items. If there is anything you want crocheted, just let me know. If an item says "Custom" next to it, that means you aren't getting the exact item. It is a picture of an item I made for something/someone else. If you have any color preferences, just let me know. I hope to be adding more items over the next few days. My items are not made with young kids in mind. If you are claiming something for a young child, please let let me know so I don't use any items they shouldn't have (like safety eyes or weights).

Crafts

Baby Pinafore - One of these or custom - 2 pt each or 2 for 3 pts
For 0-3 months. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Soft Red: Sold, I can make another.

Baby Pink:

Seal - This one or custom - 1 pt

Zero - Custom - 2 pts

He is quite large. That is a full sized desk/office chair he is sitting on.

Clutch - Custom - 2 pts unlined or 3 pts lined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Mario or Luigi - Custom - 3 pts each

Bath/Kitchen set - Red set or custom - 1 pt

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.
I can also make it in variegated blue, white or ecru. Here is a picture of the variegated blue:

Cupcake - Custom - 1 pt

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom -  1 pt

About 6 inches long

Bear - This one or Custom  -  2 pts

Baby Octopus - This one or Custom - .5 pt

These are pretty small, so they would probably make good stalking suffers. I can make as many as you need in whatever color(s) you want.

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom - .25 pt or 5 for 1 pt

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, jut let me know.

Resin Pendants - One set - .5 pt
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Octopus - This one - 1 pt

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one - .5 pt

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size. If you want a 'perfect' one, I can make one in this color (or any other) for one point... see below.

Skinny Scarf - Custom - 1 pt

I can do this color or one of your choosing.

Cupcake Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

Triangle Shawl - Custom - 1 pts

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf.

Supplies

New Patterns - 1 pts for 3 or 2 pts for all 7 of them.
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Tons of Cross Stitch Patterns/Kits/Books - 3 pts for all

Stamps - 1pt per set or 4 sets for 3pts
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 8:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Claims from me:
Styupe to shelina- Bath/Kitchen set 1 pt
Sept 21 - styupe to funthreads - cupcake scarf (2 points)
September 22nd - styupe(craftaddiction) to funthreads- Stamp sets 4 & 8(1 point)

Send by Sept. 22 - craftaddiction to Zelda.Suicide - Luigi ami parts (1.5) & cupcake ami (.5) - (2)
Sept 25 - styupe(craftaddiction) to funthreads - Baby set reserved for funthreads 3pts
Send by Sept 28th - Craftaddiction to Shelina-
Custom Scarf and hat (2pts)
3 patterns  , 2921, 2553, 4391 (1pt)

Claims that I've made:
send by Sept 21 - funthreads to styupe - Poppet RESERVED for styupe (3 points)
Troublet to craftaddiction for CUSTOM DIY KITS (2 pts)
Send by Sept 27- funthreads to craftaddiction- 2 skeins Pound of Love Yarn (2pts)
Send by Sept 28 - funthreads to craftaddiction- Owl Zipper Pouch (1pt)
Send by Sept 28 - alteredmommy to craftaddiction- celtic transfers, rub-ons, stencil guide (1pt)
Send by Sept 28 - funthreads to craftaddiction- Doll Kitchen Set - (1pt)
Send by Oct 4 - funthreads to craftaddiction- Doll Sleeping bag (1 pt)

Starting points: 4
Current points:5
Pending points:0
Total points:  5
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010 07:13:11 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Banish Summer Beauty Bummers
Beat the Heat Beauty Buys
5 Beauty Secrets Hiding in Your Kitchen
How to Get Twiggy’s Long Lash Look
Best & Worst Style
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...