A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,744
Currently Running With Scissors:
452 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Swap (CLOSED! ~ Sendouts 11/5)  (Read 57172 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

varifiresis
« Reply #770 on: October 26, 2010 11:02:39 PM »

Now that my annual Halloween party is behind me I can concentrate on the swap again  Grin I must say I am having quite a bit of swap anxiety after hearing about all the work everyone is putting in--- I just finished my edible, and now only have a bit of work left on a few small extras. If everything goes as planned I hope to mail early next week....( or more likely I will keep fiddling with things and adding extras until the last minute like I always do  Wink) Harry Potter crafting is so much fun I always get a bit carried away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ambermoony
Swap addict

I fix things.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #771 on: October 27, 2010 12:04:47 AM »

Crafting crafting crafting along~  I'm really liking the way the container for my toy is turning out, and at least that part isn't as difficult as I had thought it would be!  The wearable is still taking forever, but I'm about 3/4 done now, and should finish by the end of the week.  I still have one ingredient to buy for the edible, but that must wait, lest it be eaten before I send!  Edible craftiness is scheduled for this weekend (we're having friends over on Halloween and I'm testing the edible on them!  Shh, don't tell!)  One supply for an extra isn't going to be here in time, so I'm going to fake it until I make it Wink 

Professor Jennie:  Should all else fail, most post offices are open for a few hours on Saturdays.  (Mine from 9-noon, so it's a real small window of time!) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda Swap (Rnd 2): crafting
Doctor Who Swap round 5: crafting

Open to personal swaps~
ysmeine
« Reply #772 on: October 27, 2010 01:16:02 AM »

My post office might as well be closed on saturdays. It is open from 9-10. With my schedule i go to bed at 6/7 and get up at 2/3. So 9am is like 3am to me, so not going to happen. Even during the week it can be a challenge.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #773 on: October 27, 2010 06:34:11 AM »

Ex_Gratia and I completed our pile of edibles last night!  They are stacked in lots and lots of tupperware stashed safely in my fridge. 

I also managed to finish the container for my game last night, before heading to bed.  I'd say the game itself is now at 95%.  Just one more coat of ________ on the __________, and it will be good to go. 

My wearable is still only at the 50% stage, for which I am disappointed in myself.  Sad  I would like to say I'll work on it tonight, or Saturday, but I work from 7:30 am till 10:00 pm today, and I have to come into work 12 hours Saturday too.  Maybe I can carve out a little time Thursday and Friday nights to get it done...  Huh

Also, an extra that I forgot I had ordered arrived with the last of my supplies!  Yay for teeny tiny extras that require no work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #774 on: October 27, 2010 07:05:22 AM »

I finished my wearable!! I keep wanting to tweak it, but it looks good as-is, and I don't want to mess it up...

Not to mention I really need to get going on my game o.O I have the hard to get supplies, and time set aside friday, but I still need to buy the last few things and get going with it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #775 on: October 27, 2010 07:59:57 AM »

I got home from my weekend away and looked at the items I'd crafted for this swap. Thankfully, I still like them all. Now I'm just excited to give them to Sevs and see what she thinks. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #776 on: October 27, 2010 09:57:10 AM »

I've been doing a lot in photoshop for this swap and I've decided that using photoshop is a craft as well. It's so finiky! Hopefully those hours with the stupid program help bring out the awesomeness in my crafts. Sadly, I still have another thing  to photoshop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twistedbeader
« Reply #777 on: October 27, 2010 10:11:19 AM »

had to tweek my play item but it is so awesome lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life with out beads is a sad life indeed
My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

Wist- http://www.wists.com/twistedbeader
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #778 on: October 27, 2010 10:24:10 AM »

Slowly getting there... a last minute Halloween Zombie Apocalypse party is eating my brain (pun intended) and that's all I've been able to think of this week! I should be sending out right on time, everything is in the mid to almost done range. I can't wait to see all the awesome packages, and of course the movie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
sirael
Keeper of the Keys

Degeneration

« Reply #779 on: October 27, 2010 01:16:52 PM »

Finished and sent!  Can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Particle Explosion Part 2/2 - Houdini Particles
How to Create Cloth Simulation - Houdini
How to Use Final Cut Pro Part 3/4
How to Create an Earth Scene Part 1/2 - Motion 3
How to Create an Earth Scene Part 2/2 - Motion 3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...