A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini Make-a-friend swap gallery  (Read 16877 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ollieorange
« Reply #160 on: October 16, 2010 09:32:31 PM »

so, I'm a little drunk, therefore I am too drunk to figure out how to shift these pics around. Anyway, I love my package. I've been having fun looking through the jar of whimseys and can't wait to try the chai (that was grown by one of sinella's friends!)

a close up of the embroidery

thanks Ginger!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2010 03:08:41 PM »

I received my fantabulous package 2 from sarahj2001 this week! It's awesome. I'm so sorry it took me so long to post pictures, it's been a crazy week and on top of that, I've got the flu.  Sad

But here are the fabulous things she sent.

She made me a sweater/cardigan! And it's in a beautiful burgundy color. It's a little bit too big, but it still looks good.

And she sent 2 skeins of handspun yarn she spun herself! I love the colors and the textures, so pretty. I'll have to find some special projects for those yarns.

Thank you so much sarahj2001! I love everything!  Kiss Smiley Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2010 10:40:54 PM »

Wow, a sweater!
Can I see what it looks like on? Such a pretty colour too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2010 10:14:02 AM »

So many great packages in this gallery. I love the mug organiser, moustache mug and the sweater and handspun yarn are so pretty!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whileywoo
Cats.Dogs.Rats.Cake.Tea.HP.Firefly.DrWho=Happy.

Blue. Lots of.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2010 09:02:41 AM »

Aaahhhhhhh!

My darling Laura (jadore-le-rose) learned a new skill and worked her butt off to make me this beautiful cross stitch from my wist! Cheesy It must have taken hours and hours! Its getting an oak frame and going at the top of the stairs. Its so cool.

She also made me these adorable earrings, I'm particularly in love with the pink ones, they totally remind me of flamingos for reasons beyond me. They're officially my wedding planning earrings, i wore them last night to the grand pie-eating-and-wedding-planning-chat-with-the-in-laws last night and I'm wearing them tomorrow when we go for our appointment at the zoo about having our wedding there. Cheesy

With all the hoohar my end, and there has been more than I can express, or is fair to whinge about to you all, I've not been able to actually make anything for Laura. Sad I simply haven't had time and energy, so I made her a treasure stash box, and I hope she likes it, but nothing will compare to the obvious effort shes put into my cross stitch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gifting helps the heart grow, recieving doesn't hurt either. Smiley

http://www.wists.com/whileywoo
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2010 10:25:20 AM »

Woo!

I'm so glad you like it, it was time consuming, but I loved making it and I'm so glad I went out of my comfort zone. Cross stitch is so relaxing and was a really good excuse to sit in front of the TV doing nothing but stitching and gave me something to do while I was ill and tucked up in bed a few weeks ago! Plus I watched a lot of Friends and Gavin and Stacey on dvd boxsets, so it was so worth it in the end!  Smiley

And don't worry I'm 110% certain I will love what you sent me even if it isn't made by you! And a wedding at a zoo sounds like the best thing ever!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jadore-le-rose
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2010 11:41:57 AM »

I received my amazing Package 2 from Whileywoo and it is wonderful, I feel so spoilt yet again! It was a box jam packed full of all sorts of crafty, foody, whimsy goodies and it was so spot on with my tastes- I love everything so much!

Here is the box full of stuff and is decorated so beautifully with this lovely paper.

Fabric paint, glitter in the most gorgeous colours, mini pegs, lots of star-shaped pastel coloured buttons (so cute!), invisible thread for beading, doubled sided sticky squares, card making embellishments, ribbon and ric rac and lace and some little heart shaped thingies (not 100% sure what these are!)  Smiley

Gel pens, 10 of the cutest little jars of beads in tons of different colours, a christmas stamp which will be so handy over the next couple of months, butterfly and bird charms and a gorgeous rose bead, some pink cord and xmas candy cane type string and two buckety tin things which I love and will plant something in I think!

A chocolate face mask, pink Smarties, a Terry's Chocolate Orange with popping candy (which I had never tried before, but love so much!), lemon curd from Devon, soaps which are in the shape of different animals and made the whole package smell delicious, grow a Sunflower in a bag (love it!) and the cute Russian doll notecard from a pack that I think I sent her in the first swap if I remember right?

Now, I know I shouldn't pick favourites, but these were the items that I adore! Cupcake and stripey socks, a reindeer to decorate (I think I shall cover it in the blue glitter you sent), polka dot cake cases which will be so handy, a cute little beaded seahorse, lip balm which I love and have had in the past but I couldn't find it locally- Sarah must have read my mind again and a gorgeous colour nail polish which I have already painted my nails with.  Smiley

And a close up of the seahorse- so pretty!

Sarah thank you so, so much for another wonderful package- I love every single thing and you had nothing to worry about. Getting a huge box of treasures like this was wonderful, this has been such a great swap!  Smiley

Thank you Whileywoo!  Kiss
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010 11:42:51 AM by jadore-le-rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2010 03:34:12 PM »

that Seahorse is just too cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2010 07:46:01 PM »

I got my package from Lunanne today!! 

A cross stitch roller derby quote!! It's perfect for me since I have to remember to be more aggressive and not play nice! Smiley 

And some extras (I could not get a picture without the glare...grr)...
Some glitter, Christmas notepads, and stickers (which I think I'm going to stick some on my helmet!) Smiley

Thanks so much again!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2010 10:27:34 PM »

Aww, Im loving everyones stuff! Keep up the good work  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adjustment Brush in Lightroom
Exposure Blending Panoramic Photography
Do megapixels really matter on digital cameras?
How to Photograph Running Water
How to Photograph Landscapes
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...