A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 304,879
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini Make-a-friend swap gallery  (Read 17580 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2010 01:15:15 PM »

Wowsers, how big is the blanket?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
tlh878
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2010 07:44:49 AM »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I got from bubblegum_phoenix, but haven't had time to post photos yet.

I am on my way out to work, but I wanted to get a couple up now. 

This is the group shot (although some things are missing)  A fantastic crochet book, a large chocolate bar, yarn, decorative thimble, postcards, mini llama and mini sheep.

I will post more photos, and more details as to why she sent everything tonight after I get home from work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2010 10:15:15 AM »

Phew  Cheesy always makes me feel so much better when I see pics posted lol.
Theres also another item for that package sitting on my coffee table as I didnt quite manage to finish it (I brought it two days before send off  Cheesy  Roll Eyes )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goldsheepbowl
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2010 10:38:02 AM »

OMG a mini sheep!!!!! <3
All sheepy and goldfishy things make me happy Tongue and that peanut block looks interestingly yummy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2010 12:55:04 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked  I received from my partner, CleanFeelin, today!  Unfortunately, I am unable to post photos, so I will type a description of what she sent me, and then PM her to know that I received and that she can post photos (Thanks, CleanFeelin!).

Keep in mind, that I do not have a "wist".  I DO, however, have a LIST of items/themes, etc...that I like and it gives my partner in a swap something to go on.  I received so many of the items on my list!  What a generous and talented partner!

Here goes: 

1)  A HANDCARVED 'Craftster' stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2)  A HANDCARVED ball of yarn with a crochet hook in it stamp!  It is soooooo adorable!

3)  Not one, but TWO ETCHED GLASS jars....FILLED WITH CANDY!  Ice cream is one of my themes, so she etched an ice cream cone on one, and a sundae on the other!

4)  A RIBBON ORGANIZER!!!!!!!!!!  YumJello made one for the 'Spell My Name' swap, and I LOVED it!  It was on my list and my partner made it for me!  AND, she put SEVERAL spools of ribbon in it!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Some were orange, and the box had orange in the pattern on it too!)

5)  Blank cards with envelopes!  I had stationery on my list and they are blank so that I can use my new stamps with them!!!!!!!!!!! 

She also included a really sweet note as well...thank you so very, very much for such an AWESOME package, CleanFeelin! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2010 01:36:13 PM »

OMG a mini sheep!!!!! <3
All sheepy and goldfishy things make me happy Tongue and that peanut block looks interestingly yummy!
its a whittakers peanut slab. Smooth creamy milk chocolate full of peanuts. Its a NZ chocolate and one of my fav foods. I had originally planned to send jellybeans- my fav fav food, but for some reason, they never made it into the box  Embarrassed  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sandra22

Smile, Smile, Smile :)

« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2010 03:21:03 PM »

What a shame you don't have photos Miss Barbara, I would love to see your stuff, especially the ribbon organiser.  Hope Clean Feelin can post some for us all to see.  Sounds like a fantastic package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/Sandra22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra-malone                                                          CURRENT SWAPS -                September Birthday (non birthday swapper).  Magic Yarn Ball.  Disposable Camera.
tlh878
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2010 04:59:03 PM »

Here are some more photos of what bubblegum_phoenix sent me in the first package.

She supports a few causes, and one is by buying the cards that are painted by people without hands using their mouths or feet.  She also sent 3 postcards of her area of New Zealand, and the face mask is one of the ways she relaxes.  I think this will be a great relaxing treat for me at the end of a long week.

Her favourite animals are sheep and llamas.  her favourite saying is "llamas wearing...." so this llama is wearing a pink feather boa.  I don't really understand the context of the saying, but perhaps bubblegum can clarify for us.  The thimble is because she just recently started collecting them and her favourite colour is purple.

This is something local because the Pohutakawa is a huge tree that bloom with red fluffy flowers.  I can't wait to stitch this up and frame it to put on my hoopla wall!

bubblegum's friends were worried I wouldn't like this book because it is used, but I *LOVE* it.  I have wanted to learn to crochet for about a year, and she says that this book is easy to use and helped her learn to crochet.

In order to use the book (and the yarn in the other photo) she sent along a crochet hook (which is her favourite tool).  I also wanted to put it in this picture to show the size of the chocolate bar.  Her favourite food is anything sweet (like chocolate and jelly beans) so she sent this NZ chocolate bar.

bubblegum has photophobia so always has to wear sunglasses (sunnies as she calls them) Smiley  this is a case to hold my sunglasses.  I love it!! I have been thinking for months I should make a sunglasses case for my purse to minimize the scratching.

I also got a fantastic pair of crochet slippers with a handmade polymer clay button on each.  I have been wearing them already, and I think the dog stole them because they are not where I left them, so that's why there isn't a photo.

Thank you so much bubblegum_phoenix.  I love it all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2010 05:33:29 PM »

Yay  Cheesy Im glad you liked everything.
The llama thing is just a random saying. It makes people smile when they try to imagine a llama in flippers and a snorkle mask  Cheesy  or in a pink feather boa.

With the face masks, they should be enough for at least two facials each time  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerpeachy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2010 06:11:58 PM »

Isn't she just the best?
Thank you so much bubblegum_phoenix.  I love it all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Makeup for Ninja Halloween Costume
Selena Gomez-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
Classic Makeup Tutorial: Cat Eye and Red Lips
Double Wing Eyeliner Tutorial
Cat Eye and Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...