A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
417 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini Make-a-friend swap gallery  (Read 18164 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tlh878
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2010 06:31:20 PM »

Isn't she just the best?
Thank you so much bubblegum_phoenix.  I love it all!!!

Absolutely!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2010 09:55:40 PM »

More great packages.  Loving the eyeglass case.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2010 10:19:07 PM »

More great packages.  Loving the eyeglass case.
its denim lined with fleece  Wink and I hand painted the dandylion pufts
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
suzyscissors

There's only one thing I love more than crafting..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2010 02:53:31 PM »

I received my first package from dragonslair!!

Look at all these goodies!! (Sorry the pics are a little blurry - I tried to format them to take less space  Undecided):

In this pic -

3 post cards from North Carolina.. One of my best friends moved to NC and I'm thinking about sending her one because I think it would be funny lol 

Fav Non-craft subject.. Dragonslair loves to visit historic places and national parks.  The coin album has pictures of different cool looking places on the front cover

5 recipes.. The funny thing about this one is that I included a screwdriver (the drink) recipe in mine and worried that she might not find it funny but she included drink recipes too!!

Something that makes you feel good - Aromatherapy soap.  When I was opening the package (which my boyfriend fiance made me bring into the bedroom and open it up while he laid in bed) we saw the soap and thought it was chocolate until we unwrapped it... good thing we didn't take a bite!

Dragslair collects keychains and there was an awesome one with a sand-filled footprint.  My boyfriend fiance (man that's hard to get used to) loves North Carolina and he tried to break in and get to the sand until I had to stop him!!

Favorite craft tool - Crochet hook.. which I'm going to have to try out.  I'm really not good... at all.

Favorite food - Cinnamon and some really good smelling tea!  I'm not a huge tea person but I want to just rip them open to smell them haha

Related to fav jewelry - Crocheted cuff with cute little buttons!  I love it and am totally in awe of awesome crocheters.  Very, very cool Smiley

Local item - Salt water taffy.  Which my boy begged to open immediately - he pulled out his pocket knife and we sat in bed chopping on that taffy  mmmmmm...

Favorite way to relax - Crocheting/sketching.  There is a sketch in the back there Smiley  I am also in awe of great drawing skills.  I never really had them... Dragonslair does lol

Another crochet item to make me feel more and more inadequate in yarn crafting..  just kidding!  But I love both of the items crocheted for me.  The star is going on the center table of my craft room!

And finally the favorite fabric!  It's one of those awesome craft panels Smiley  I have loved these things ever since I was a little girl and my mom made them to make stuffed fish for our cottage..

Thank you, thank you, dragonslair.  You made both me and my fiance very, very happy Smiley Smiley

Now to work on the second package!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2010 04:48:50 PM »

Here are the pics of what I made for Miss Barbara.  I copy and pasted her post.

I received from my partner, CleanFeelin, today!  Unfortunately, I am unable to post photos, so I will type a description of what she sent me, and then PM her to know that I received and that she can post photos (Thanks, CleanFeelin!).

Keep in mind, that I do not have a "wist".  I DO, however, have a LIST of items/themes, etc...that I like and it gives my partner in a swap something to go on.  I received so many of the items on my list!  What a generous and talented partner!

Here goes: 

1)  A HANDCARVED 'Craftster' stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2)  A HANDCARVED ball of yarn with a crochet hook in it stamp!  It is soooooo adorable!

3)  Not one, but TWO ETCHED GLASS jars....FILLED WITH CANDY!  Ice cream is one of my themes, so she etched an ice cream cone on one, and a sundae on the other!

4)  A RIBBON ORGANIZER!!!!!!!!!!  YumJello made one for the 'Spell My Name' swap, and I LOVED it!  It was on my list and my partner made it for me!  AND, she put SEVERAL spools of ribbon in it!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Some were orange, and the box had orange in the pattern on it too!)

5)  Blank cards with envelopes!  I had stationery on my list and they are blank so that I can use my new stamps with them!!!!!!!!!!! 

She also included a really sweet note as well...thank you so very, very much for such an AWESOME package, CleanFeelin! 

I am so glad that you liked everything!  I so had swap anxiety because I sent off my package before I received yours and thought I didn't send enough!

Also one thing I forgot to mention, if you add a block of wood to the stamps it will come out more even when you use them, sorry I didn't have enough time to do that for you.

Thanks a bunch Miss Barbara you are a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2010 05:19:13 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked  I received from my partner, CleanFeelin, today!  Unfortunately, I am unable to post photos, so I will type a description of what she sent me, and then PM her to know that I received and that she can post photos (Thanks, CleanFeelin!).

Keep in mind, that I do not have a "wist".  I DO, however, have a LIST of items/themes, etc...that I like and it gives my partner in a swap something to go on.  I received so many of the items on my list!  What a generous and talented partner!

Here goes: 

1)  A HANDCARVED 'Craftster' stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2)  A HANDCARVED ball of yarn with a crochet hook in it stamp!  It is soooooo adorable!

3)  Not one, but TWO ETCHED GLASS jars....FILLED WITH CANDY!  Ice cream is one of my themes, so she etched an ice cream cone on one, and a sundae on the other!

4)  A RIBBON ORGANIZER!!!!!!!!!!  YumJello made one for the 'Spell My Name' swap, and I LOVED it!  It was on my list and my partner made it for me!  AND, she put SEVERAL spools of ribbon in it!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Some were orange, and the box had orange in the pattern on it too!)

5)  Blank cards with envelopes!  I had stationery on my list and they are blank so that I can use my new stamps with them!!!!!!!!!!! 

She also included a really sweet note as well...thank you so very, very much for such an AWESOME package, CleanFeelin! 

I saw the pics on the "recent with pics" page and I just about geeked out when I saw that something I made is on someone's "wish list"!  And CleanFeelin you did a great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2010 10:11:41 AM »

Ooh, so many great packages! I love the ribbon organiser and crochet star!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2010 10:23:04 PM »

Thats awesome! I hope mine gets here soon! I want to show off too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2010 05:20:04 AM »

I+received+too+and+will+post+as+soon+as+I+have+replaced+my+broken+keyboard+++sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
goldsheepbowl
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2010 06:50:37 AM »

lol! guessing your space bar is broken Tongue
*needs to get a move on with package 2*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Pen Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Comparing Vectors and Bitmaps
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introduction to Drawing with Vectors
Macromedia Flash 8 - Using Outline Mode, Layer Folders and Properties
Macromedia Flash 8 - Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts and Locking Layers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...