A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 309,349
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Zelda Thing Swap (CLOSED)  (Read 10949 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IdlersDesign
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010 10:28:11 AM »

As the Nintendo64 is a classic machine, shouldn't you be able to find cheap second hand games for it? Here you can even find used games in local game shops, but on Ebay Id say you should be able to find things for a few bucks...Majoras mask is a fantastic game! (I made the mask for the One Tiny Video Game swap  Wink)

Its the Phantom Hourglass (2nd hand too) and cant wait to play!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010 11:12:09 AM »

I remember that mask!!  It was awesome!!  I got a Majoras Mask bag in the Zelda swap too.  That is an awesome game!!  I've never beat it though.  Only beat Windwaker and Twilight Princess. Thats another reason that Zelda games are so good....they have alot to do.  I hate the games that you beat in a day or two.  No fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
NightOwl21

after all this time I finally show my true form

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010 01:21:17 PM »

You know reading this reminds me I never beat Majora's mask either.  i made it half way through then had to give the game back to the guy who let me borrow it.  I'm sure I have the game in my classic set somewhere.  Well Now I know what I'm goign to be doing today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have 2 shops! Scandalous! Take a visit and enjoy Smiley

Jewelry and Wedding Accessories: http://www.somewearintyme.etsy.com

Crafts and supplies: http://www.squidooink.etsy.com

Wists: http://www.wists.com/nightowl21

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/somesquid
ambermoony
Swap addict

I fix things.

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010 04:37:41 PM »

Majora's Mask is one of my favorites to replay - there are so many side quests and things to do!  Not to mention every time I play I get the crafting bug to make all the masks...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda Swap (Rnd 2): crafting
Doctor Who Swap round 5: crafting

Open to personal swaps~
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010 08:40:30 PM »

I actually haven't beat majora's mask either... haha. The first time playing it I was borrowing someone's 64 but they took it back before I beat it. But now that I have my own I can play it all the way through!

Neh, the games are vintage so the ones I've seen are pretty expensive. (I usually look at flea markets). There's some cheap games, but there cheap because the games themselves are cheap. All the good games are around 30-60$ Yep, every time i've seen mario kart, its been around 60bucks. Which I can't afford at the moment. I really, really need a job. I'll check out ebay and amazon for anything good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
achgfd
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010 09:28:19 PM »

If you have a Wii you can download them for like... $10. Love being able to play classic games on my new consoles. We even bought the original Legend of Zelda! Thats hard!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010 09:42:46 PM »

If you have a Wii you can download them for like... $10. Love being able to play classic games on my new consoles. We even bought the original Legend of Zelda! Thats hard!

Really? I have a wii.. I hate it though. I only use it to play gamecube games. (Best console EVER, I wish more games were made for it.) But! Your right about ebay! I just watched the end of a bidding on two really good 64 games, one went for 9 bucks the other for 12! Awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ambermoony
Swap addict

I fix things.

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010 10:00:49 PM »

Really? I have a wii.. I hate it though. I only use it to play gamecube games. (Best console EVER, I wish more games were made for it.) But! Your right about ebay! I just watched the end of a bidding on two really good 64 games, one went for 9 bucks the other for 12! Awesome.

Yep!  I think all of the N64 games they have on virtual console are 1000 wii points ($10), and they have Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Super Smash Bros.  I can't remember what other good ones they have off the top of my head... but you can sort the catalog by game system.  I have the Zelda Collection GC disc, so I didn't get the N64 games, but I keep buying SNES games for virtual console.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda Swap (Rnd 2): crafting
Doctor Who Swap round 5: crafting

Open to personal swaps~
achgfd
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010 10:16:32 PM »

Yep!  I think all of the N64 games they have on virtual console are 1000 wii points ($10), and they have Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Super Smash Bros.  I can't remember what other good ones they have off the top of my head... but you can sort the catalog by game system.  I have the Zelda Collection GC disc, so I didn't get the N64 games, but I keep buying SNES games for virtual console.

I think the only N64 game I downloaded from that was Pokemon Snap!. But others like, sega games and nintendo and super nintendo I bought too. Like the first castlevania, and Columns!... and Donkey Kong country! LOVE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010 09:54:28 PM »

I think the only N64 game I downloaded from that was Pokemon Snap!. But others like, sega games and nintendo and super nintendo I bought too. Like the first castlevania, and Columns!... and Donkey Kong country! LOVE!

I love pokemon snap! Smiley Use to have that one. Eeek! I want the Zelda Collection so so bad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Seriously Chic Hairstyles You Can Do in 10 Minutes or Less
10 Essential Spring Beauty Products Under $10
FIRST LOOK: Issey Miyake - Fall 2015 - Paris Fashion Week
Beauty Hack: A 10-Minute Trick for Fixing Puffy Eyes
ELF Makeup Mist and Spray Review
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...