A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,093
Currently Running With Scissors:
788 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 62 ~~CLOSED!!~~  (Read 18966 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rainysunshine789
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2010 04:15:43 PM »

I claim mcook for a hippie purse

2nd Claim, 1 sent, 1 received, 0 in transit

A bit about me.  My name is Laney.  Im 21 and a student at the University of Alabama.  I love football, especially Alabama, but my fianc is a University of Texas and Dallas Cowboys fan.  I have two cats named Parker and Duncan.   My fianc and I are trying to get pregnant, so baby stuff is always accepted (crafty or hand-me-downs).  Ive also recently found Buddhism and I am very happy with it.  There is a lot of significance in symbols of Buddhas in Buddhism.  Im most interested in Tibetan Buddhism.   Anything Buddhism related would be incredibly appreciated.  My OH is Mexican/native American, so things related to that are great, too!  
My favorite color is Purple.  I love brown and pale blue together. Crimson (Bama colors) and houndstooth are always great! Deep Burgundy and gold are great for Buddhist stuff like the monks robes.   I also really like argyle.  Lotuses are beautiful, as well.  I dont like orange or neons much.  Please, no leather or fur.  I also love star designs and polka dots.  Im a silver person, so no gold jewelry please!  

Crafts
~Items inspired from my wist - http://www.wists.com/rainysunshine789
~Brown crib sheets (solid, chocolate brown)
~Welcome mat (anything really, just need something in front of my door)
~Clear pocket craft organizer(one that hangs on the wall or off the side of my sewing table- similar to shoe organizers for closet or over the door)
~Glasses case
~Mei Tai (for baby not here yet, must be gender neutral- preferably a natural style with a bare tree maybe)
~Pretty watering can (Im using a plastic cup now)
~Maxi dress (35-28-40, 58)
~Sony Reader protector/bag (Would LOVE a messenger style purse with a pocket dedicated for the reader, but a simple zipper pouch so its safe in my book bag would be great, too.  I have an sd card to go with it, so add a pocket for that, too! Its the touch edition -dimensions 6.9x4.8x0.4)
~Natural/bohemian style rings or necklaces (I dont wear earrings, though)
~Yoga pants (stretchy, comfy goodness!) something stenciled would be neat, too
~Wrap pants would be amazing, too

Sports
~Dallas Cowboys wall art (including superbowl winning years would be awesome)
~University of Alabama wall art(with national championships all 13!)
~Texas state flag crafts for man (I cant really figure out what kind of stuff to make for a guy and OH is from texas and proud of it)
~Atlanta braves crafts
~Alabama throw blanket

Buddhist-related Items
~Buddha statues (not fat buddha.  Doesnt have to be big, but I would one about a foot or so)
~Tibetan Prayer flags
~Mala beads(108 natural wood or bone beads plus a marker google will explain better than I can)
~Buddha tapestry (Chenrezig or eight auspicious symbols)
~His Holiness the Dalai Lama poster, quotes, etc.
~Meditation pillow for sitting in the floor (something like this http://www.dharmacrafts.com/102xOC/2jumsetorg/Organic-Jumbo-Zafu-Zabuton-Set.html)
~Incense/burner (love coconut incense and lavender incense)
~Something decorative with lotus flowers

Huge Wishes
~Cat tower (my cats like to be high, but have nothing to climb on!)
~Tall (2-3ft) cat bed (one of my cats likes to lay on a box with a pillow on top, but Im ready to get rid of the box.  Something pretty and soft, but masculine and high off the ground would be really great for him)
~Lawn Chair ( I have a patio and want to use it!)
~Patio bistro table

Supplies
~Ironing board
~Neutral machine sewing thread
~Knit fabric (jersey or interlock)
~Canned air (for dusting) I really need some of this!
~Zippers (any color or size)
~Houndstooth fabric! (I use this stuff for a lot of things, especially decorating Bama stuff)
~Fleece in solid color, bama, or tribal prints
~Sewing patterns for accessories, clothes, or baby
~some storage solution for my thread, I have about 75 spools and my cats are constantly getting into them and  I cant figure out how to keep them out of it.  
~Flannel
~Silky brocade
~Rotary Cutter/mat
~Quilting Start up kit/instructions I really want to start quilting, but have NO idea where to start
~How to/Start up kit for resin pendants
~Candle making starter kit

Extras
~Cat toys (one likes catnip, other is unaffected)
~Peanut butter clif bars (my favorite snack!)
~Highlighters (yellow please!)
~Fresh fruit (I dont know if this can be mailed! But I love peaches, nectarines, and grapefruit)
~Seeds for flowers or spices
~Buddhist books, info, etc.

Allergies/Allergens
I do have cats, and I burn incense.  If this bothers you, let me know so I can do my best to clean items before they are sent.  I am allergic to cigarette smoke.  PLEASE clean items before sending if there is a smoker in your house.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010 04:22:23 PM by rainysunshine789 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will sew for stamps!  Or swap stamps for fabric!  Send me a message for a personal swap!

http://pinterest.com/laneyruth/

OTT Swap Secret Pal Round 2 ~ Gathering ideas, crafting, sending, or sent.  Maybe. 
Inchies Mania Swap ~ Set #1 done, Set #2 begun
Jar of Whimsies Rd 12 ~ Partners! Stalk
darkladymajesta
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2010 07:42:20 PM »

I claim rainysunshine for a wisty surprise!

This is my 1st claim, (1 Claim/0 Sent/0 Received)

Hello, my name is Alyssa and I am a recent college graduate; I am 22. I live in Virginia and love being with my husband. I recently decided to join the Air Force and have been working to get physically ready for this task. I do not have a ship date yet because I do not meet the physical standards and want to be ready for when I go. I am hoping to become a photographer for the Air Force but that all depends on if the position is available when I sign up.

I am married and have a wonderful husband. We live in a little townhouse and love our home very much. It is just the two of us for now no children or pets. My husband is in the Army Reserve and will be deploying to Iraq in February.

My favorite color is teal but I do enjoy items of all colors. I love bright colors as well as dark colors. My favorite shapes are circles stars and hearts. I also adore cute animals.

I am allergic to smoke so if someone in your home smokes please wash the items thoroughly before sending. I am also allergic to some metals and wool. So if the items are wearable please

My wish List

Crafted Items:
A wist surprise www.wists.com/darkladymajesta
Something Gym/Fitness Related
A hand bound journal or sketch book
A Teesha Moore inspired art journal
Artwork for my new place
Mini-Album that I only have to add photos and journaling to
Hand Carved Stamps
Count Down Calendar that I can use over and over again to count down the days until my hubby comes home

Supplies:
I am OK with a supply package Cheesy
*big Wish* Cricut (small or large one)
*big Wish* Cuttlebug dies (I already have the machine) and embossing folders
Scrapbooking Supplies - I love stickers and paper and just about everything
Papercrafting Supplies
Stamping Supplies- Stamps and Inks as well as embossing powders I have a heat gun
A travel art journal kit
Art Journaling Pens/Supplies
Art/Craft Books or Magazines

Extras:
I am trying to lose weight right now so no candy or chocolates please.
Reusable Bags/Packaging would be great because I am trying to go as green as possible in my house
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010 07:43:14 PM by darkladymajesta » THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2010 08:04:00 PM »

I claim darkladymajesta for a few wists items and some scrapbooking stuff

2/0/0

I am a 21 year old collage student. I have 2 kids that live with my mom. I am going through a divorce and life is pretty different then what I the thought it would be last year or even the year before. I am trying to get my life somewhat on track with a long way to go. I am just getting  to the point I can somewhat take care of me and one day will be stable enough to take care of my kids with out worries.I love living on the ocean I stay with friends on the beach it is hard with 5 in a 2 bedroom but it is a ton of money to try and rent a one bedroom so do what we have to do as starving college kids. I love the color pink and love really pretty fabrics like beach, modern, floral  hibiscus flowers or tropical looking ones, I like blue  ( I think this is the new trend) with brown,funky floral and girl cute fabric I like Oreo cookies and milk chocolate and mike and Ike's and am up for trying anything from other countries hard candy and milk chocolate. I don't like fruit other then coconut  or nuts in my chocolate.  
PLEASE PASS ON CLAIMING ME IF YOU SMOKE. My daughter cant be with smoke at all and that is even outdoors she has horrible allergies and asthma.
Dislikes
areo candy bars and things like that with crisps and air in them.
Dark and white chocolate
Mean judgemental people
The color black and neon, ubber bright,tye-dye,dark purple, mauve and magenta yuck
I am not a huge fan of polka dots, paisley, or small old lady looking flowers.
Birds even owls creep me out
Gothic, creepy or even super cute like Hello kitty ( but it is OK I guess in small bits for my daughter) like hair bow or socks that sort of thing but now head to toe.
Mom does not allow Sponge Bob or anything like that. My kids don't watch cartoons but educational shows, draw, sew, paint, play games and outside or in the garden but plopped in front off the TV is not happening. We don't like anything with stuff like Barbie, brats scooby ectPlease even with fabric stay away form all that sort of stuff.
Nothing off my wist please it is a mess. I don't even know really what is on it it has been so long and a lot has changed in my taste.

Crafted items:
*NEW a felt grocery store set like this would be great ( they have a bunch of felt food coming in a swap my mom did or is doing or something like that so dont need that... http://www.wists.com/houstonnatlanta/5cc83f0b42cd8ff457c5a19ca2552a96?offset=0

*NEW  a perfect mommy kit only better looking fabric think little girl fun not old lady flowers Tongue http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352547.0 her babies are all about the size of the primi cabbage patch for the diapers size

*NEW this would be great ONLY Please in fabric not felt and a the shapes here + a rectangle an a diamond
http://www.wists.com/houstonnatlanta/ca8935586e2584e5282ec1ef8edccb3d?offset=0

*NEW a name book for Houston ( please have things for each letter like H Hippo or Helicopter sort of thing and so on I have seen where the kid has a H and it be a kite or something not from the letter tehy are looking at Undecided http://www.wists.com/houstonnatlanta/772068d7a35bbc349bf6c0d0debade0a?offset=0 JUST NO SOLID KELLY GREEN BACKGROUND PAGES he is autistic and the color makes him flip in large amount but as an accent it is OK

*NEW a hat fingerless glove set like this for a gift ;)http://www.wists.com/babalina58/3420e44a820b53e0daaa4f0aec48a757?offset=20 grey, cream but the sandy to light brown mulit color would be cool too just not a chocolate

*NEW a bag like this in these colors. If you cant stencil the turtles I can this would be a gift too http://www.wists.com/babalina58/0bc1d4354ada3db7a2d17bca010a7c18?offset=100

*NEW HUGE WISH ( I know it is big but a girl can ask right? ) a painted (or purchased) little girls tea set like this only not these colors think grandmas house for tea flowers or alice in wonderland (disney one not the creepy new one) this will be a Christmas present for my little girl who is dying to sip tea with her 3 little friends MUST BE a real set she can drink from not harmful paint or plastic ( Mom takes her for High tea she is in love with tea parties!!)  http://www.etsy.com/listing/54133265/hand-painted-childs-tea-set?ref=cat3_gallery_14

*NEWWooden sail boats my son is autistic and boats make him happy he loves the sail boats. These would be loved..http://www.etsy.com/listing/54578512/the-spice-boat?ref=cat3_gallery_2

*NEW a new hooded towel like this he is a 3T not a baby
http://www.etsy.com/listing/53294854/toodee-hooded-towel?ref=sr_gallery_12&ga_search_query=hooded+towel&ga_search_type=category&category=children.bath.toy&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56680593/infanttoddlerchild-hooded-bath-towel?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=hooded+towel&ga_search_type=category&category=children.bath.toy&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46433368/childrens-hooded-bath-towel-dragon?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_query=hooded+towel&ga_search_type=category&category=children.bath.toy&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title

*NEW Love this for Houston's room...Please out of wood stars not paper but can be decorated with paper and a cut out wooden plane http://www.etsy.com/listing/50635063/airplane-art-banner-display?ref=cat2_gallery_8

*NEW Hoodies in size 3T and  or little girl sz 7 maybe a cool sewn applique or machine embroidered. PM for likes and colors. Please do not use paints that fades. I like Appliques and silk screening also not zip ones but pull over (no fleece please or iron on's) for her think Pretty flowers and girly for him robots, pirate, old airplane like the fabric above from his room wish, and they both are into sea creatures like Jellies, octopus, sail fish, sting rays, ocean waves and the beach , he likes sharks they both love sea turtles too. They go every week to the aquarium as part of some thing my mom does and they get to feed them and play with the rays

* Capri or  lounge pants in a cotton terry or something like tee shirt or sweat material. I have a walking class and have to do 10,000 steps a day and it is all watched by the prof. and the pedometer.light blue is our color and I like pink or navy is good or yellow some cute that I can go on to class would be cool. I want stretchy cotton please. No bright colors but some patterns is OK I guess.

*A large purse like this http://artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/tutorials/phoebe_bag.pdf  ,  orhttp://stashmania.blogspot.com/2010/02/searching-perfect-bag-giveaway-2.html, orhttp://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=TOTEBAG , I totally love all the fabric on all of these bags pretty

*This dress in a little girl floral  or like this but just soft colors. She will ware a turtle neck under in the winter.pattern size 6x ( or a dress as close to this as you can make) http://crafterhours.blogspot.com/2010/09/carefree-clothes-for-girls-sew-long.html

*A pair of sz 8 little boys painted chuck taylers ( they can be off brand) think tattoos, skulls,even Jack Skellington, pirates.

*Leggings sz 6x-7 need navy, red, grey,and blackwould rather have to the ankle rather then tights

Supplies:
NEWDeep cut blade for Cricut
new Cricut cutting mat for the smaller cricut roughly 6X12
NewSerger cones ( NEED 3 pink, 3 red, 3 black,4 light blue,3 purple, 3 lavender, 3 yellow ONLY)
NEW45 mm Fiskers rottery cuttling blad replacements
NEWLexmark ink cartrige BLACK 28 and COLOR 29
unwanted cricut cartriges and the key pad ( I only have a few)
Wilton cupcake pan the (Big cupcake)
Performance pans Heart set
Castin' Craft Easycast Clear Casting Epoxy
Tile Nippers-For Stained Glass & Mosaics
Make Your Own Poetry Stones Deluxe Kit
Milestones Stepping Stone Alphabet Stamps
8'' Straight Titanium Scissors
Styro Wonder Cutter Tool Electric
Hot Iron Transfer Paper 9"x12"-50 Sheets
 Felting Needle Mat Large
Clover felt needle holder ( I have needles)
Aunt Martha Hot Iron Transfer Pencils -
Wrights/EZ Eight Quilt Tool - 3 1/4''x12'
Hand-Aids Lycra Support Gloves (1 Pair)- sz med
June Tailor Fringe Cut Slotted Ruler
 6" Applique Scissor
 Softgrip 9-1/2'' Pinker Shears

Most all of my things above will be used for Christmas gifts the supplies and the crafted wishes.
Extras:
cute solid color med-large hair bows not pink , purple, red, white, we have those colors
Little girls tights for her dresses winter white, cream, black, brown, navy, red, pink would be great.
Little girl knee socks agile and stripes. She has a size 11 shoe
Milk chocolate with nuts, Carmel
mike and Ike's, hard candy Love to suck on candy in class, jelly belly jelly beans, butterscotch
nail polish no black but pinks, reds, blues, purples are cool,
a postcard from where your at maybe something about your town or area we have a class project about this

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010 05:28:32 AM by craftybeachgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2010 02:16:45 PM »

I claim craftybeachgirl for an art banner display!

This is my 4th claim - 1 outstanding, 0 in transit, 3 received

Hey all! I'm Jenn, signing in from Canada Grin My cat and I share a tiny apartment, so I prefer practical over decorative items. My favourite colours are purples and turquoises, along with emerald and mint greens, coral and softer tones like dusty rose, jade, robin's egg blue... but I like most colours in general (though I'm not fond of yellow or neons) - I just love colour. I'm always trying new things, experimenting new crafts and recipes (I love to cook). I have a really sweet tooth, especially when it comes to ice cream, pie, cookies, ice cream, donuts, ice cream...

I adore prisms, textures, nature, light, transparency, comfort (if something's not comfortable, I won't wear it), quotes, organization, sweets, wood, glass...

I don't care for vampire, skull, morbid, bling, vintage, or steam-punk, items....

The links are provided only as examples. Big wishes are in bold!

Crafted Items:
  • NEW! Backwards clock or watch
  • Bird Mobile (or any similar mobile) THANKS BABALINA!
  • Cookie Stamp Would be great if someone were able to carve something similar to this!!!
  • Croc Socks - size women's medium (8-9)
  • Decorated/altered agenda (either 2010-2011 school or 2011 is fine)
  • Decorated Recipe box, that'll fit lots of 3x5 note cards
  • Ear Cuff : Cuff 1, Cuff 2, Cuff 3
  • Embroidered t-shirt (preferably fitted)
  • Fun cat bed
  • Handspun or hand-dyed yarn
  • Laptop bed tray
  • Laptop sleeve (ask me for dimensions)
  • Pebble Rug
  • Scratch pad or pole (for the cat)
  • Semi-Precious or Natural Stone Pendants/Necklace
  • Sleeveless Vest: Vest 1, Vest 2, Vest 3, Vest 4, Vest 5
  • Small keychain container (for carrying pills), something sort of like this (just not a coffin) or NEW! a container/pouch with this little dude.
  • Suncatcher or prism/crystal mobile
  • Yarn holder: Yarn Bowl, Yarn Owl, Travel Caddy, Apron Caddy
  • Vinyl laptop decals (my laptop is black) or skin
  • Vortex Hat THANKS IFALLTHRAINDROPS!
  • Wisty Surprise (Warning: I have a HUGE Wists that is not very organized - don't pay much attention to the tags)

Supplies:
  • Ball Winder
  • Fabric ModPodge or Paints
  • Fun-shaped cake moulds
  • Fused bead (aka perler bead) kit
  • Loom of any kind, for any material (can be handmade)
  • Metal or wood purse frames
  • Natural fibers, can be little bits and pieces (scraps), doesn't need to be a lot of the same one (for making felted soap)
  • Rotary Cutter
  • Sock Loom
  • Tunisian (aka afghan) crochet hook
  • Specialty Yarn (self-striping, wool/bamboo/coton, feltable, sock, etc.)
  • Prisms

Extras:
  • Anything thatll facilitate the life of a lefty
  • Chewing Gum *sugar-free* - if you have a favourite that can't be found everywhere, I'd love to try it! I have dry mouth, so I go through a lot - no bubblegum, cinnamon, or tangerine flavours please (I also prefer kinds that aren't so strong that they make your mouth burn). I've been wanting to try the new Stride mystery flavour but can't find it around here, so that would be nice if you have it in your area (found it).
  • NEW! Cookies!
  • Fun (and practical)-shaped ice cream scoop
  • Smurf figurines (for my collection)

Kiss Thanks in advance!!! Kiss
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010 02:43:25 PM by Burgz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2010 05:44:58 PM »

I claim Burgz for a wisty suprise!

4th claim, 3 received

My name is Robin and I live in Oregon, USA.  I am a quarter Japanese, quarter Korean, quarter Jewish, quarter German (100% Mutt... yes!). I am married to Phil a fantastic cook who spoils me with delicious meals; good thing or all we'd eat would be steamed rice and veggies.  We have a 2 year old toddler named Aria who is proverbial light of our lives.  I am a feminist who is raising my daughter in an anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic household.

I am all over the board, I like whimsical, edgy, bohemian, steampunk, pretty, bold, soft, hardI wear a lot of black and gray, but Ive been branching out into the wondrous color wheel.  I love red and turquoise together. I prefer rich, jewel tone colors and earthy colors! I find myself mostly drawn to blues and greens.  I like images of birds, squirrels, mice, and trees, but I also really like skulls, anatomy, skeletons (especially of birds and other non-human creatures), and old locomotives.  You can check out my wist to get a better idea of what I like. wisty surprises are always nice.

a quick note if you claim anything for my daughter...we arent into cartoon branded stuff.  i cant stand barbie or bratz.  we dont dislike pink but we try to stay away from anything overwhelmingly girly.  she likes the ocean, digging in the dirt, burying herself in sand, and splashing in water.  for these reasons durable and washable is always good.  thanks!  

Some of my wishes, BIG wishes in bold  Grin

Crafted

* tees, tunics, hoodies, pants, hats, or dresses for Aria (3T)
here are a few links to some things i really like but you don't have to make these exact things...just here for inspiration.  there are more examples in my wist
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-knee-pad-pants.html
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2010/02/newsboy-cap-with-guest-clevergirlorg.html
http://wists.com/Rlynn/Aria_clothing

*Yoga style waistband skirt in colors or patterns you think id love(I received one from ewulotta in the MAF and its now my favorite clothing item...need more.  heh) here's a tutorial...http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=8450

*cute and unusual stuffies (cute zombie, squid, dinosaurs, robots, aliens, cthulhu, monsters, pirates) anything slightly odd but cute as they"d be for my toddler)

*Fabric buckets in various sizes to organize toys, craft supplies, toiletries, etc... (A2K made me some in a past round, would love more)

*car playmat (sort of like this one http://wists.com/Rlynn/toy/4ebc993391957a7ee19e21e1eb4f2e99 but feel free to use a diff medium)

*Altered art starring one of my paternal grandparents
 http://picasaweb.google.com/rlynnbaker/June2010#5479130492305644386
http://picasaweb.google.com/rlynnbaker/June2010#5479130480392081650
http://picasaweb.google.com/rlynnbaker/June2010#5479130466954573058
http://picasaweb.google.com/rlynnbaker/June2010#5479130369380696850

*embroidered art, i have some wisted to give you ideas on what i like  http://wists.com/Rlynn/embroidery

*encaustic painting

*altered hoodie for aria (3T)

*appliqued, stenciled, embellished tees, etc... for Aria (3T) we prefer themes like pirates (she has a skully P is for Pirate tee already), ninjas, rockets, squids, dinosaurs, jellyfish... we also like birds but please nothing super girly or overwhelmingly pink.   )thanks bablina58!  more is fine

*tee or messenger bag with dr. mckay and the quote, "Its a city, not a yo-yo." stenciled on it. oh oh or "What am I, MacGyver?!  Fix it with what?"  i wear a womens size M in target brand (would prefer either red, black, gray, or blue tee please)

*the stargate atlantis logo on a red or black zip hoodie, womens L preferred

*tiny creatures - i am hoping to put together a village and forest playtable (think a cross between a train table and doll house) for aria by the time she's 3 or so.  i need cute little creations for the table.  i have stuff wisted http://wists.com/Rlynn/play-table that id like for it but whatever youd like to make is fine.  id like to keep them small though.  so no bigger than 2 or 3 inches.  would love animals both real and imagined, people, fairies, dwarves, etc... would also love trees, caves, etc...these can be bigger (please no polymer clay, not sure how i feel about aria playing with it for health reasons, thanks!)  
*Handmade buttons!!!!

*mother/daughter birthstone tree of life pendant

*piratey surprise appropriate for a 2 year old, Aria is OBSESSED, please no girly interpretations, we like the reg kind just fine, kid cutesy is cool though

*laptop sleeve (crocheted, sewn, whatever!  Pm for measurements) can be pretty plain

*cuffs!!! (leather, fabric, crocheted, knitted, metal...love them all as long as its a wide cuff...see wists for examples)

*long pointy elf-like winter hat for aria

Supplies:
 (PsSt...I dont mind used supplies in the least as long as there is enough to still play around with and have a bit of fun!)
*Fabric looking for linen or fabric by Valorie Wells, Joel Dewberry, or Amy Butler

*decent sewing thread in bright colors like purple, red, blue, and green, i go through thread like crazy.  i normally use gutterman or coats and clark, both poly and cotton

*serger thread in black, white, brown, orange, or green (3 of same color)

*button maker

*interfacing any weight (prefer kind you can iron in)

*snap pliers for small snaps and eyelets (i already have the heavy duty one)

*snaps for my heavy duty snap setter (size 5 and 105)

*jewelry findings in silver (eyepins, chains, headpins, jumprings, clasps), brass (headpins, chains, clasps), gunmetal (headpins, eyepins)

*silver, brass, copper, or gunmetal wire (anything between 18 and 26 gauge or 1.02mm to .405mm)

*any of the craft books on my wist http://www.wists.com/Rlynn/book

*self-healing mat (mine is trashed after 10 years of use!)

*Need new 60mm blades for my Fiskers rotary cutter

NEW *patterns by Oliver + S or Modkids (any except for doll clothing; prefer 2T and up)

NEW *patterns by Colette (any except the Macaron and the Beignet)

NEW*purse findings and hardware (metal findings like D rings and swivel clasps, magnetic snaps, strap adjustment thingie ma bob, etc...)

NEW*gallery style (the 1/2 inch or thicker kind) blank canvases in all sizes

NEW* solid or simple striped tees for stenciling (prefer 3T, 4T, 5)

Extras:
*LOVE, LOVE tea - especially tea that is local to your area
*maps, coin tokens, metro tickets especially from outside the US
*we are totally okay with receiving local candies and/or chocolates.  no really, i promise, we are.   Grin
*fishing tackle boxes to organize jewelry findings so one with plenty of various sized compartments!
NEW*ornate frames (no glass necessary) to frame Arias artwork like these http://www.wists.com/Rlynn/d4772b77697ac86b05cd3ea0fb720541?offset=0

thanks for picking me!

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 07:10:06 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2010 06:03:11 PM »

I claim rlynn for a piratey surprise

4th claim, 3 sent, 1 received

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina. I am a 29yr old SAHM to a 5yr old girl. I love crafting especially for others. My current favorite colors are black, red and white combos, grays, burgundy and gold.  I like harry potter, buffy the vampire slayer, twilight, historical romances, the 80s and organic foods.  

Crafts

- black stenciled lounge pants in a Harry Potter or Buffy theme - sz Medium
- pajama pants in buzz and woody/toy story print fabric for me
- lapboard like this but in a harry potter, buffy, or twilight theme - (gryffindor colors, red black and white combo)
- black hooded cloak like this for my daughter - size 4/5 - doesn't have to be reversible but would be cool if it was, with a gryffindor burgundy or stars with blue or purple sky
- simple black one layer hooded cloak for me
- painted canvas shoes or boots for my daughter with with painted/appliqued Curious George, Mario Bros, Tom & Jerry, Harry Potter, Wizard of Oz, or Alice In Wonderland
- men's pajama style pants in luigi green - wears size 32x32
- Gryffindor robe
- solid black cotton pajama pants for me

Supplies

- poppet making kit with light skin toned or white fabric
- fabric in any of these prints: Mario, Harry Potter, Peter Pan, Popeye, Tom & Jerry, non-girly Superman, dick and jane
- vanna's choice yarn in black, red, silver grey, charcoal grey or sapphire
- red heart super saver acrylic in gold, blue, petal pink
- Caron simply soft in wine country or black
- two skeins of wool ease thick and quick in gold
- cross stitch fabric, white or black - 14-20ct
- printable or clear shrinky dinks
- diamond glaze
- etching kit
- 8-1/2" x 11" printable magnet sheets
- gryffindor or hogwarts patch
- cotton halloween fabric similar to ones in my wist
- 3.5 yards of bright green flannel (luigi green)
- fine tip paint pen - would love black
- natural air dry clay
- fine line marking pen - would love one for light and dark fabric
- solid color cotton fabrics in shades of green and pink
- solid color cotton fabric in red, black, or white
- size 9 DPNs
- 16" circular needles - have size 8 would love others
- fun flannel fabric
- 4in or 6in embroidery hoops
- wood craft boxes
- fine point fabric markers, especially red, black, and brown
- yarn needle
- wool-ease yarn - regular in black, white, sapphire, gray, cranberry, gold (if you have them and want to destash)
- cotton yarn in deep purple, emerald green, black, white, burgundy, gold, burnt orange, brick red   (if you have them and want to destash)
- red heart super saver acrylic in red, black, white (if you have them and want to destash)
- any worsted weight yarn that is soft acrylic, cotton, bamboo, wool, wool-acrylic blend that you want to destash
- plastic number beads - only need a few sets of 0-9

Extras

- Superman comics
- Reader's Digest Craft & Hobbies book
- vintage character cookie cutters
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010 09:35:03 AM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2010 05:38:51 AM »

I claim Padfoot for a supply package.  This is my first claim. 0 sent, 0 received. 

Hi, I'm Connie.  I live on a farm in the mountains of SW Virginia USA with my husband.  Our farm is named Missing Willow Farm because a beaver hauled off my birthday weeping willow tree within a week of getting it planted three years ago.  I'm still bitter about it...   Cheesy

I'd love something to hang on a wall or put on a shelf that features any of the breeds of animals we're raising. If you need photos of any of our animals for reference, please PM me.  Although, our bees aren't very good about sitting for individual portraits.   Wink  We raise:
Texel sheep
Nubian goats
Oberhasli goats
Border collie
Great pyrenees
Karakachan (dog)
Seabright chickens
Bees

Big wish: I love mixed media curios/shrines/altered art and miniature witch curios.
A handmade ceramic piece (I have a few favorites on my wist)
A vintage Halloween inspired serving tray
A moon jar
Something with our farm's logo (Except a sign, business cards or t-shirts.  We already have those).     www.missingwillowfarm.com
Something weeping willow related
Something sheep related
A full apron with pockets in a bee or barnyard print.  Size L if they come in sizes. 
A loaded charm bracelet in a classic video games motif for my daughter.
A wisty surprise   http://wists.com/missingwillow

Supplies I'd love to receive:
Scrabble tiles
Glass tiles
Bails
Reptile eyes
A ouija board (I have a future project in mind and can't find one.  Used is fine!)
Silver colored charms
White & black Preemo polymer clay
Really deep stamps with patterned designs on them for making poly clay tiles.  Something like trees, flowers, patterns, checkerboard, etc.  I already have a ton of Halloween-inspired stamps.  Preloved is OK! 
Mini eye screws ( inch)

Extras:
Vegetable or herb seeds.  Saved from your garden would be great. 
Flavored coffee
Red licorice
Exotic spices

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
shelina
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2010 06:55:13 AM »

I claim MissingWillow for Wall art

A little about me...
My name is Shelina and I live in Springfield MO. I have two daughters (Chloe 6) and (Hailey8 ). I am 7 months pregnant and am expecting a boy this time. We are really excited! We plan to name him Gabriel Ian. I am happily married to my high school sweet heart!

I love being outdoors, listening to music, and watching movies. I prefer watching horror movies. I like anything that makes me jump and own every zombie movie imaginable. My IPOD is overloaded with music but you would never guess that it belonged to just one person. I listen to whatever my mood is at the time Smiley I love hiking and traveling even though I rarely get to do it. I am an 80's baby and love old 80's cartoons. I love anything 70's inspired! I love VW's, anything that looks retro, and believe it or not that horrendous 70's yellow and green! Since I am a sahm I get to volunteer at my daughters school a lot and even have my own girl scout troop. I am the leader to a first grade daisy troop.

My wish List:
Wall art
Small Monarch wall art pieces
Embroidery hoop wall art
I love curio cabinet art pieces and found art
Mario Theme baby Nursery Decor
Baby Boy Onsies
Something made from vintage 80's cartoon bed sheets (diaper bag, zipper pouch, crochet hook cozy, laptop cozy etc)
Handmade Stationary
Handmade Zines
Original Birthstone Mothers (ring, necklace, bracelet) I would need 2 December birthstones and one March birthstone)

Help me get some Christmas shopping done Smiley
Stocking stuffers for my daughters
Poppets for my girls (they love these dolls!)
Wallet for my husband
handmade soaps, lip gloss, candles,
Knit or crochet Matching Pizza Slice hat and Scarf for my 8 year old (pepperoni please)
Ami Toys

Supplies
Vintage 80's cartoon sheets
Mario fabric (it is so hard for me to find)
100% Wool Yarn
Jar of Whimsies (buttons, ric rac, safety eyes, anything fun)
Odd and ends to use for my sketchbook Project (My theme is creepy cute monsters)
Bottle Caps
Magnets
Sewing supplies
Art Supplies ( I love pens, markers, drawing paper, etc)
Comic books (wonder woman, superman, iron man, etc)
resin molds

Check out my wist: http://www.wists.com/Shelina
Anything from my etsy fav: http://www.etsy.com/people/Shelina/favorites

Thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010 06:59:08 AM by shelina » THIS ROCKS   Logged
teffy
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2010 07:28:57 AM »

I am claiming shelina for 'something made from vintage 80's cartoon bed sheets'!

About Me:
I am a 28 year old massive geek, no kids, one tiny puppy, and an addiction to crafts.  I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  Im a teacher at an elementary school which is challenging but so rewarding.  I am a tomboy, in no way a girly girl, but I love making girly things for my sisters and my friends.  Smiley  Im about to become an Aunt for the first time this February and I cant wait to spoil my little neice!  Like I said Im a geek, I love all things Mac, and typical nerd things like Star Wars, comics, and Harry Potter, etc.  Oh, and let me throw my unhealthy obsession with Glee in there. Wink  I love to read too!  I love tshirts and totebags, especially reusable grocery bags, but NOT purses.  I dont wear much jewelry but I am addicted to friendship bracelets.  I appreciate the steampunk aesthetic.  I collect keychains, magnets, and bookmarks.  I love owls.  I love things that say Ms Stephanie that can decorate my desk at work, and any cool homemade games and toys for the kiddos.  I have a lot of random things on my wists that I would love.  Its good way to get an idea of my style.   http://www.wists.com/teffy

Crafted:
sewn:
- Padded Macbook Pro 13 case http://wists.com/e93ccdd860c83565345ca47cfeed6fa7?q=macbook&offset=20
- Quilted Potholders
- Felt play food (examples on my wist)
- monster coin purse
http://www.etsy.com/listing/40249211/recycled-monster-coin-purse
- a lanyard like this one, but maybe not in that color or print, Id really like one in green or black http://wists.com/2919823408257c2cd4aa3258ba33b1a3?q=lanyard&offset=0
-bifold wallet i LOVE LOVE this one http://www.wists.com/be300db5ed75a5044221c927c770ffa0?q=bifold%20wallet&offset=20 but a wallet like that as long as its not done in girly fabric or anything http://www.wists.com/f953e5bab1ee92f944ef90a1dde63a4c?q=bifold%20wallet&offset=40 this one is awesome too, only not with the little tab
- handmade handkerchiefs, there are a few examples on my wist

knit/crochet:
BIG WISH - Mittens!  http://wists.com/teffy/fd14f40c8b08c61b4a68244b4563ee14?offset=0
- Quidditch socks just like these but done in Slytherin colors of green and grey http://booksandknits.blogspot.com/2008/01/gryffindor-quidditch-socks.html

Other crafts:
- I love anything with Slytherin colors.  Bags, shirts, mugs, socks, whatever!
- ATCs!
- embroidered wall art
- stenciled or appliqued tshirts, I have a lot on my wist (size XXL)
- handpainted shoes (size 10) like this: http://wists.com/teffy/6fd3c2d99332eb6d4e6bc37d4ad0bf73?offset=0
or this: http://wists.com/teffy/fc02c0c903c348866f687db955c79131?offset=0

Supplies:
- buttons!
- colorful duct tape
- fusible interfacing
- any kind of felt
- solid color ribbon
- zippers
- quilt batting (crib size)
- bedsheets, can be thrifted, in solid colors or flowery prints

Extras:
- Twizzlers!
- straws
- guitar pics
- microwave popcorn
- Pirates Booty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
frosty772

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2010 07:44:47 AM »

I will claim Teffy for - Padded Macbook Pro 13 case

This is my Second claim
One has been sent
Nothing received

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 38 and im a stay at home mom to three boys in Northern California. I moved here from OH and love it!! We just purchased our first home and are thrilled!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
Anything off my wist list is great!!

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

I would love some soft wool socks!!
Snood in a 40s style (prefer a crochet or knitted tie versus elastic (stays on better)
I have a weird obsession with knitted cuffs!! I love them!!  Chocolate brown, red, white, mustard yellow.

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Aprons!!  Even though I sew them I would love to see what others come up with!!  I would also like two childrens apron (both are under 12yrs old)  Transformers and Spiderman a plus!! (one claim at a time is fine needless to say   Grin)

New purse (same reason as above!!!)  I am in need of a large school bag/tote!!  The strap on mine is starting to come loose.

Primitive Rageddy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic.com. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.

Crazy Quilted Purse.  Or any purse made by you!!  Im needing a new one!! (received a beautiful one from feast your eyes.)  More are welcomed!!!

Victorian capelet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Regency or Victorian era Reticule

Petticoat (cotton or cotton blend please) either knee or ankle length !! I actually wear these a lot!! (Im 5'5 email for length) (received one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

I would love love love some embroidered handkerchiefs. Victorian motifs preferred.  Monogrammed with my initals would be nice too!!

Victorian slippers.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Im looking for special kind of apron for my husband.  He cooks the eggs at breakfast time and is a ninjitsu martial artist.  I would love an embroidered apron that has a ninja/martial artist holding a spatula in each hand and says "Egg Master" underneath.  Fabric and colors are open as long as its durable and holds up.

Other Crafts~~~
Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  I have always wanted to try it!!  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own. Pre-made bars are appreciated as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house.

Room sprays

Bath bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well. Im good for now!! Thanks!!

Im looking for some scented oils.  I would rather these be handmade or from specialty shops and not from stores like joanns or hobbylobby ect.

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).  Im also interested in the scented candle chunks that you can melt and scent your house.  I have received some but always appreciate more!!

Lavender sachets for my dresser drawers (ive received some but im addicted lol!!  I even hang them near open windows   Grin)

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

Im loving the moon jars!!  Would love to have one!!

Im looking for a serving tray that I can bring snacks from the kitchen to the living room.  Asian or victorian influence a real plus.

Im also looking for a picture frame.  about 1.5 inches or more wide/thick on the sides.  What I would like is a thin wooden back fitted to it. I dont need the glass for it.  An old vintage frame would be preferred for this.  Im going to use it as a center piece tray for candles (if you can visualize it will lay flat on the table) I can take a pic of the pic in my book if you would like to see my inspiration.

Shower curtain.  Victorian style please!!

My 18 year old loves Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas so anything with him on (appropriate for a guy) would be fantastic

Books that teach drawing as well as an art kit of some kind put together would be great.  My 11 year old loves to draw comic books!!

Handcrafted Jewelry with Victorian influence

Victorian/Edwardian style chalk board.   Heres the idea.  Antique frame or mirror with glass removed.  Where the glass should be is the area to write in (im not sure what would be used to create the chalkboard slate as I only know of the special paint).  Saw one in Victorian Trading Co.  I love the idea!!

Im looking for a table runner for our new table we recently purchased.  Looking for something, of course Victorian style as well.  Measurements can and will be provided.  Want something rich looking but affordable to make!!  Also looking for new fabric dinner napkins (18").

~~Supplies~~

Hobby Lobby and Michaels crafts have Victorian style sewing supplies!! Sadly I am no longer local to either (actually no Hobby Lobby in CA) I would love a chantilane.  However im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from like antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).

Patterns!!  I am 80 miles from a Joanns or Hancocks (sniff sniff).  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ .. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003,,,v1178,,,v1172
Simplicity~~
McCalls~~

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html

Seam roll press/ham  This is the circular tubular ones in various sizes.  This can be made or bought.

Any (new or gently used) patterns by Truly Victorian, Laughing Moon, Folkwear and Sense and Sensibility (really wanting the Spencer pattern and Regency Dress).  Vintage Sewing Patterns!!       36 Bust is perfect for all patterns.   Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list

Sewing materials/supplies of any form is welcomed!! Needles (Regular or Ball Point Singer or Schmertz plz), Thread (Regular or Serger plz no Joanns brand serger thread), Trims, Elastic, Bias Tape, Patterned Ribbons, Zippers ect..... New or Gently Used is just fine!! Even if I dont need it right now it will eventually get used!! Fabric of all shapes colors and sizes are welcomed!!  Buttons!! New or vintage!!  Color is irrelevant.

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) probably best to check with me on numbers!! and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags!!!!   As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts (handles, magnetic snaps, rings ect).  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too(can be found at Hancocks).  I desperately need some magnetic snaps!!

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one).  Also plain colored or white blank greeting type cards would be wonderful!! Good for now!!

Emphemra

I really really need some cub/boy scout related scrapbooking items such as paper, stickers ect!!!!

Also looking for decorated photo albums.  One is for non American candy wrappers that I collect!!

Handcrafted cards by you would be great!!

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look.

Stamps and ink pads

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House (or any that features Victorian/Edwardian pieces) collection would be wonderful.

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to receive any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble

Cookbooks (and cooking magazines) are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I love Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movies and am HUGE fan of Jimmy Stewart!!  Betty Boop too!!

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!  Violet Crumbles!! (Canadian Equivalent is welcomed too though the name escapes me)

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to receive something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! (Will send link to a pic if needed)

Also im looking for bath tub grippers (the ones that prevent slipping) im looking for the kind that stick directly on the tub using tape/sticker.  I cant find any except for the mats

Legos for my two boys would be wonderful.  They are obsessed!!

Im also looking for a Yellow Freight cap.  Hubby would love one as has said so for as long as we have been together.  Not sure why but figured I would look for him!!

Pagan Related
Incense charcoal (these can be found in metaphysical or ethinic shops such as those specializing in incense)
Doves Blood ink (Its not really doves blood!!!  Thats just the name for inks used for writing positive chants!!!  There is Dragons Blood too and there are no dragons running around that I know of  Grin)
Parchment paper

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010 07:55:32 AM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Biscotti
How to Make Football Shaped Whoopie Pies
Eccles Cakes Recipe
How to Make a One-Pot Almond Crumble Cookie
A Better Way to Eat an Ice Cream Cone
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...