A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,466
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 62 ~~CLOSED!!~~  (Read 18673 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2010 11:29:26 AM »

Ok, let's get things moving...I'm going to go way out my normal comfort zone and claim padfoot for Embellished jean overalls for my daughter - with painted/appliqued Curious George, Mario Bros, Tom & Jerry, Harry Potter, Wizard of Oz, or Alice In Wonderland. I reserve the right to change it to another surprise should my art skills go awry. Grin

Second claim this round!
2 of 3 claims current / 0 sent / 0 received

About Me
33 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats.
  • My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafty Wishes

Grin = BIG WISH!

Sewing

NEW -- Coupon Organizer. I always have coupons but they get lost in my purse. I LOVE this style. Small enough to fit in my purse but with sections would be great.

-- Wrap-style pants for my guy! Same concept as these but maybe a little more manly/unisex and full-length. (He's a 36x30) Cotton fabric probably best. He LOVES his pair from Claire but is jealous I have two pairs. He'd LOVE a pair in a dark blue or dark green as well.

NEW -- Halloween Tote Bag I love this one. It's so fun!

NEW -- Custom Witch's Hat I really love this a lot.

--  Grin Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder or this wallet, or this purse etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

-- A Day Tote/Weekender Bag. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely. I also really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric.

-- A Handlebar Bag for my bike like this concept. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything, but I like the style. My bike is a Trek 15" unisex hybrid in black with silver accents.

-- Cute "Rockabilly" Style Dress I LOVE this style but obviously in adult size. And no pink please, it doesn't look good on me. I wear a US size 4 and could send more specific measurements too. I just love how fun and flirty it is!

--  Grin A Cozy Winter Summer Wrap like this thread BUT lightweight. I have the most awesome warm version already but I'd love a lighter weight version for wearing in chilly air conditioning like at work as well. It's hot outside but sometimes a touch chilly inside. Not enough for a jacket, but enough your arms are a little cold.  (tutorial here) Some neutral color/pattern (grey, white, beige, etc.) would probably be easiest to wear a lot.

-- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Cover. I've got a few examples of ones I like here. Mine's the "Classic" style.

-- Greek Goddess Halloween Costume like this. I LOVE this costume and it would be awesome to have it made for me and my measurements instead of buying one off the shelf that never fits! Wink

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I'm generally a US size 4.

NEW -- Grin  A Lapboard I really need a new one. Something comfy so I can use my heavy laptop on the couch more comfortably. I like this one a lot but it wouldn't have to be that exact color/fabric. Just the style is really useful.

-- Any sewn wist item You can see all the sewing items I've wisted here.

Knitting

--  Grin Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. (And yes, thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)

-- A shrug like this style (Or another example.) Could be in a self-striping in any color I like (blues, purples, greens, greys, browns, etc.) or solid. It's the style and idea I really like. I'm flexible on the color/pattern.

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

-- Any knitted wist items. You can see all the wisted knit items here.

Crochet

-- Crochet Wist Items. I have a bunch of things that I like wisted here. Mostly shrugs/shawls that sort of thing but there's quite a few I really like. thanks Burgz! (until I know what it is, I'm crossing it out to avoid any duplication. If you have something in mind, feel free to PM her and see if it's not taken. If so, claim away!)

Other

--  Grin Grin Phoenix-colored Necklace just like this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece. It's beautiful colors, it's in silver, it's just perfect. I so want this. Yes, I make jewelry but it'd be nice to have something beautiful like this made for me for a change! Wink

--  Grin Batik/Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it's fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It''s different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it's just not my personal preference.)

--  Grin Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. (I like the Mossimo ones from Target a lot but am open to others too!) I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love WISTED for inspiration.

--  Grin Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. Anything! I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and would love to put up something pretty there! (HERE are some I've wisted for inspiration/ideas.)

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don''t know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

--  Grin Ceramic/pottery tea mug, oversized mug, or cereal bowl (I eat cereal every single day!) or anything like that. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (HERE are a couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

--  Grin Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items as inspiration.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!

Craft Supplies

--  Grin Grin Jewelry Presentation Displays I have one in black but I need a necklace one in WHITE for photographing my work. I could also use a necklace/earring combo and a bracelet hand. These are examples of styles I like and could REALLY use:
 - Simple Necklace: Display, necklace, leatherette, white, 10x8 inches
 - Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, necklace/earring, frosted acrylic
 - Another Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, Venus figure, opaque white, 12 x 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
 - Ring/Bracelet Display, acrylic, clear frosted, 7-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch hand

-- Grin Grin Gemstone Beads I'd love to start using more faceted, briolette and other cut stones. Here are some I really am coveting.
(Listings shown are just for example of the stone. Can easily be smaller quantities for more reasonable cost!)
 - Any gems on my Etsy favorites - Bunches listed here
 -Chrome Diopside Beads - Especially teardrops or briolettes or rondelles would be nice. Nice Example
 - Mexican Fire Opal Rondelle Beads - example or example
 - Hesonite Garnet - example
 - Sapphire Rondelle Beads - In a red/orange/yellow combo. example or example and example

-- A sewing basket. You know, classic little box with a handle to store my growing collection of threads, notions, scissors, etc. Like this idea/ or this one. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything but that idea. Right now, all my stuff is just piled up in a mess on my desk.

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Dichroic Glass Beads I love this mix for example. So pretty!

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles. Also any 16, 22 or 24 gauge wire is in any color is always useful.

-- Resin Starter Kit I've been curious to try these so something to get started (resin, molds, etc.) would be fun.

NEW -- Button Maker I think it'd be fun to make my own buttons. Some sort of starter kit would be great. I've never made any before.

-- Mimi Jewelry Hammer and Anvil Set Now that I'm working with wire more, I'd love a jewelry hammer and anvil to flatten my wire and shape it with more control. Hammer example and anvil example. Obviously a mini anvil! Wink

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones. (Caffeinated ones are fine too for my morning cup at work!)
 -- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.
 -- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)
 -- Pineapple anything so long as it does NOT have coconut in it. (Candy, snacks, candles, body spray, etc.) Finding pure, straight pineapple is so hard!
 -- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)
 -- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010 02:06:38 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
SAHMama
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2010 02:02:20 PM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for a handlebar bag for her bike! I've been eyeing that for a while so I think I'm gonna give it a shot Smiley Looks like it'll be fun to make.

3rd claim this round; 1 sent; 0 received

I'm Sarah & I'm a stay-at-home mom (duh) in Chicago. I have 2 sons: Cooper, almost 3, & Dexter, almost 1. In my previous life I was a lawyer for abused & neglected kids & someday maybe I'll do that again. We're currently trying to sell our house to move about two hours away, but aren't having much luck yet because of the crappy housing market. Unfortunately, my husband already took a job there so he's been commuting 4 hours a day for almost a year. We've had a rough year to say the least! Husband gone a lot + 2 toddlers (who are terrible sleepers on top of everything!) + keeping the house clean for showings = one stressed out mommy! Luckily, crafting is my escape so I do it whenever I can. Smiley I also love spending time outside with my kids - we go to the zoo regularly, go on picnics a couple times a week, & spend time in the yard or park whenever we can. I'm a proud & public extended breastfeeding mommy and we use cloth diapers. In general, I try to be as green (& frugal) as possible. If I had any more free time I would enjoy cooking & reading, but it's been a while since I've had any real time for either of those!

I love orange. I'm not a huge fan of purple. I like everything else. I probably don't like neons too much. I LOVE batik & ombre stuff. I have way too many, but I still adore bags. I dont carry a regular purse, but I adore messenger style bags. I love Dr. Seuss (especially Oh, The Places You'll Go) & I really like whimsical designs. I prefer useful items to knick knacks, especially because we're trying to declutter in preparation for moving.

I'm starting to collect gifts for my sons' birthdays (both are in October) as well as gifts for Christmas, so some of the stuff on my list is for gifts, but most of it is stuff for me 'cause I've had a rough year & I deserve it!! LOL

We have no allergies, but I get migraines from cigarette smoke so I'm very sensitive to that. Other than that, I try to avoid nuts & artificial sweeteners, and the smell of patchoulli & vanilla (although I don't imagine any of that would be an issue!).

I put items of all different sizes on here 'cause #1 I don't always know what size it is, especially if it's not a craft I do normally, & #2 I figure I have enough of a selection that someone can pick & choose what they want. (Who knows? Maybe someone's really dying to make me a large item! LOL)

Crafts

***SUPER BIG WISH*** a shrug similar to these
The brown one is most like what Im looking for, but maybe something less bulky & more fitted (maybe stretchy).

**Big wish** This skirt
I like the quote on it or you could PM me if you wanna make it & Ill think of others I like. Im open to suggestions too!

* NEW! Monster hats, horns, or tails. (Not necessarily exactly like the links, but that's what I'm using for inspiration!) Cute, not scary. I'm planning a monster themed party for Cooper's 3rd/Dexter's 1st birthday & I want to give out hats/horns & tails to all the kids (probably 12, ranging in age from 1 to 4 years old) as favors & to wear at the party. I'm planning on making them all, but if you wanna make a couple for me that would be great! I'm going for variety & safety (since all the kids are so young!)

* NEW! A monster (cute, not scary) pull string pinata

* NEW! Any other cute monster item(s) you think I could use for a 1st/3rd monster-themed birthday party. PLEASE PM me with your idea/plan before claiming me to make sure I can use it Smiley

* NEW! Kids coat rack or hangers. I adore this.

* NEW! Kids storage/organization stuff. I adore everything on this site (but not the pink girly stuff).

* Any of the clothes for me that I have on my wist. I love them all & I'm finally back to pre-baby weight & new clothes to celebrate that would be great!

* I could really use a nice wallet. I have several on my wist. I really need one that will hold LOTS of cards & stuff.

* Table top ironing mat

* Baskets for storage (or anything for storage really!) - fabric baskets, or coiled fabric or plarn, or anything else you can come up with. They'll be for my crafting items or kids' toys so colors/designs for me or kids are great. I'd really like one that's boyish or gender neutral that says "no-no basket" or "penalty bin" or something like that for toys I have to take away for the day (my son has a habit of throwing toys so anything thrown gets confiscated for the day!)

* Natural moth balls. Theres a tutorial here and some on Etsy here, but Im fine with any version (as long as it works!).

* Swiffer covers - I got some before & love them, but I need more!

* A gift for my brother (for Christmas) - Id love something inspired by the Old Spice commercials, or possibly the most interesting man in the world, or Chuck Norris. An Amigurumi character would be great.

* A stuffed animal hammock like this

* Educational or imaginative games/toys for the kids. Cooper always loves the alphabet & animals & is currently obsessed with maps. We love The Hungry Little Caterpillar & books by Sandra Boynton, particularly the little Pookie books, so anything inspired by those would be great. ** Thanks ChrisSews! We would love more Smiley

* Hair accessories - I usually dont wear them, but Im in that horrible growing-out-bangs phase so Id love some little barrettes (the snap clip kind) and/or stretchy headbands like on my wist. Thanks frosty772!

* Dress up items for Cooper (& eventually Dexter). We already have a superhero cape & an apron. Playsilks would be great too.

* Any of the breastfeeding items on my wist: http://www.wists.com/SAHMama/breastfeeding ** Thanks rlynn! Smiley

* A medical alert bracelet or tag for my husband, who has Type 2 Diabetes. This one is cool.

* Anything on my wist. I also have stuff in my Etsy favorites & favorite projects in my profile.

Supplies

* NEW! Suspender clips
* Medium/heavy weight iron on interfacing
* Knit fabric. Maybe jersey or interlock, but anythings probably good. I prefer solid, darker colors. Black or grey would be great.
* Anything for storage of sewing supplies. I have lots of ribbon (on spools & loose), thread, elastic, zippers, velcro, & other odds & ends that need spiffy new (or new to me) homes.
* snap press (used is fine!)
* zippers
* Grommet punch  & grommets

Extras

* Clear plastic bags from packages of bedding, onesies, shower curtains,etc. I plan to use them as project bags.
* Pink grapefruit tea
* Hot chocolate (I dont like dark or white chocolate)
* Candy - anything that's not hot. I also like milk chocolate (I dont like dark or white chocolate)
* Good diabetic recipes (basically low cal, low fat, low carb, and no artificial sweeteners); we just found out DH has Type II Diabetes
* Bento stuff - boxes or accessories
* used or thrift clothing with fabric I can use (interesting  prints or textures)
* fabric scraps

THANKS! Smiley
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010 02:39:32 PM by SAHMama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010 02:57:40 PM »

I claim SAHMama for a stuffed animal hammock! Smiley

This is my 1st claim; 0 sent; 0 received.

Hi my name is Wondra and I'm from America originally but I live in Wales, UK now. If shipping to the UK is an issue, I can give you a US address to send to (but it means I won't be able to take pictures until the end of October.)

I'm a Wiccan so anything earthy, elemental, pagan, spiritual is terrific. Goddesses. Nature. Green-skinned, Warty-nosed witches with pointy hats don't offend me in the slightest - on the contrary, they amuse the s**t out of me. Lol.

My favourite colours are orange, red and pink. Black plus any of these colours is even better. I also love autumn colours. Fall is my absolute favourite time of year - might have something to do with the fact that my birthday is on Hallowe'en. Lol. Anything Hallowe'en themed is awesome. Hallowe'en is not a big deal here and that makes me sad. Sad I never have enough autumn/Hallowe'en decorations or supplies.

I'm a total geek - and proud of it! I love reading, writing, gaming, photography, etc. etc. I am obsessed with vampires, the supernatural, sci fi, football (American football, not soccer - ugh) and loads more. (I support the Patriots.) I collect cows and Living Dead Dolls. I LOVE gadgets and technology.

My favourite foods are Mexican and Italian.

I cannot live without Lipsmackers and hand lotion.

I have a husband (of about 7 years) but no children. (I really hate other people's children too. Sorry, but I do.) We have five bearded dragons, one gecko, two chinchillas, two rats, one dog and three cats. I'm allergic to pretty much everything in the world but it's well medicated so don't worry about it. (Unless you plan on rolling the package in horse hair. That might actually kill me. Lol.)

I work full-time and I've just re-enrolled in university to get my BA in Engish Language and Literature. (I dropped out of university to move to the UK.) I'm always on the go so I love stuff that I can USE. Functionality = win. I really want reusable stuff like reusable paper towels, lunch bags, snack bags, etc. etc. I haven't been a student in seven years and I'm kind of psyched about it.

I'm (late) 20-something and already grumpy as hell. And opinionated. Ocassionally - okay, often - I do suffer from potty mouth.

And now for the lists...

CRAFTS

Wearables:

comfy pj bottoms made from funky fabrics (no flowers or kitties or anything)
ballet style slippers (size 7-8) - fabric or crochet, whatever - to wear around my office at work
a full apron - but not cute or girly (I am sooooo messy)
resin bracelets
pumpkin/maple/apple scented soap, hand lotion, lip balm
fake hair falls in bold colours

I don't have heating in my house and we live in the valleys so it gets bloody cold here. These things would be lifesavers:
soft wool socks (US size 7-8)
fingerless mittens
an adult-sized pair of those mittens we had as kids - you know, the ones that were attached by a long string that went through the arms of your coat?
slouchy knitted shrug - I'm a big girl (XXL) and I like loose clothes
a warm hat that doesn't make me look stupid (this may be impossible. Lol.)

Useables:

Again, I have NO HEATING. Soo...
throw or a lap quilt
a SNUGGIE

And...
WIP bag - I have NONE and have to carry my stuff around in plastic bags. Ugh.
hand bound blank journal
knitted laptop sleeve
fabric book covers (with handles)
a set of runes (wood, gem or glass)
soap in a tube/travel soap (unscented is fine)
resin knitting needles
set of 5 pillow cases (not floral or girly!)
fabric camera strap cover for my Canon

Edibles:
homemade hard candy - I LOVE it but I can NOT make it (I don't like coconut or pineapple)

Collectibles:
Russian nesting dolls/Babushka dolls (I've always wanted a set)
a sock monkey in a cow costume
ATCs for my collection
an ATC display book
a premade scrapbook (size doesn't matter - as long as it fits 6x4s) with an American theme, Hallowe'en theme, movie theme, winter theme or autumn theme)

SUPPLIES

Readables: (used is awesome)
Beyond-the-Square Crochet Motifs, Edie Eckman
Craft, Inc.: Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business, Meg Mateo Ilasco
Creepy Cute Crochet, Christen Haden
Amigurumi World, Ana Paula Rimoli
The Big-Ass Book of Crafts, Mark Montano
200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws and Afghans, Jan Eaton
Tasty Crochet: A Pantry Full of Patterns for 33 Tasty Treats, Rose Langlitz
The handmade marketplace, Kari Chapin
...or any book about learning origami

Craftables:
small frames for paper making
wool roving (any colours)
very small zippers
Hallowe'en/autumn fabric or winter fabric or football fabric
coloured hemp cord
purse handles (wooden or plastic)
wooden crochet hooks/crochet hook pads...

I have arthritis so some kind of pamper my hands kit would be uber cool. I've never seen anything like this but I thought I'd throw it out there.

My wist is pretty huge: http://www.wists.com/wondra Anything from or inspired by it would be fabulous.

And because my husband apparently has infinite patience when it comes to crafts/swapping, something for him would be much appreciated. He loves horror films (especially Christopher Lee and Hammer Horror stuff), zombies, Dr Who (especialy Tom Baker) and Animal from the Muppets. He wears an XXL.

EXTRAS

Koolaid (not the fizzy kind, though)
old Entertainment Weekly, People or US Weekly magazines
Mead composition books
peppermint candies
mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
local postcards
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010 03:10:47 PM by witchybelle4u2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010 07:04:42 PM »

Per a PM discussion, I'm going to claim witchybelle4u2 for a Halloween surprise package.

third claim this round!
3 of 3 claims current / 0 sent / 0 received

About Me
33 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats.
  • My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafty Wishes

Grin = BIG WISH!

Sewing

NEW -- Coupon Organizer. I always have coupons but they get lost in my purse. I LOVE this style. Small enough to fit in my purse but with sections would be great.

-- Wrap-style pants for my guy! Same concept as these but maybe a little more manly/unisex and full-length. (He's a 36x30) Cotton fabric probably best. He LOVES his pair from Claire but is jealous I have two pairs. He'd LOVE a pair in a dark blue or dark green as well.

NEW -- Halloween Tote Bag I love this one. It's so fun!

NEW -- Custom Witch's Hat I really love this a lot.

--  Grin Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder or this wallet, or this purse etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

-- A Day Tote/Weekender Bag. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely. I also really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric.

-- A Handlebar Bag for my bike like this concept. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything, but I like the style. My bike is a Trek 15" unisex hybrid in black with silver accents. thanks SAHMama!

-- Cute "Rockabilly" Style Dress I LOVE this style but obviously in adult size. And no pink please, it doesn't look good on me. I wear a US size 4 and could send more specific measurements too. I just love how fun and flirty it is!

--  Grin A Cozy Winter Summer Wrap like this thread BUT lightweight. I have the most awesome warm version already but I'd love a lighter weight version for wearing in chilly air conditioning like at work as well. It's hot outside but sometimes a touch chilly inside. Not enough for a jacket, but enough your arms are a little cold.  (tutorial here) Some neutral color/pattern (grey, white, beige, etc.) would probably be easiest to wear a lot.

-- Greek Goddess Halloween Costume like this. I LOVE this costume and it would be awesome to have it made for me and my measurements instead of buying one off the shelf that never fits! Wink

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I'm generally a US size 4.

NEW -- Grin  A Lapboard I really need a new one. Something comfy so I can use my heavy laptop on the couch more comfortably. I like this one a lot but it wouldn't have to be that exact color/fabric. Just the style is really useful.

-- Any sewn wist item You can see all the sewing items I've wisted here.

Knitting

--  Grin Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. (And yes, thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)

-- A shrug like this style (Or another example.) Could be in a self-striping in any color I like (blues, purples, greens, greys, browns, etc.) or solid. It's the style and idea I really like. I'm flexible on the color/pattern.

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

-- Any knitted wist items. You can see all the wisted knit items here.

Crochet

-- Crochet Wist Items. I have a bunch of things that I like wisted here. Mostly shrugs/shawls that sort of thing but there's quite a few I really like. thanks Burgz! (until I know what it is, I'm crossing it out to avoid any duplication. If you have something in mind, feel free to PM her and see if it's not taken. If so, claim away!)

Other

--  Grin Grin Phoenix-colored Necklace just like this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece. It's beautiful colors, it's in silver, it's just perfect. I so want this. Yes, I make jewelry but it'd be nice to have something beautiful like this made for me for a change! Wink

--  Grin Batik/Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it's fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It''s different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it's just not my personal preference.)

--  Grin Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. (I like the Mossimo ones from Target a lot but am open to others too!) I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love WISTED for inspiration.

--  Grin Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. Anything! I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and would love to put up something pretty there! (HERE are some I've wisted for inspiration/ideas.)

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don''t know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

--  Grin Ceramic/pottery tea mug, oversized mug, or cereal bowl (I eat cereal every single day!) or anything like that. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (HERE are a couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

--  Grin Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items as inspiration.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!

Craft Supplies

--  Grin Grin Jewelry Presentation Displays I have one in black but I need a necklace one in WHITE for photographing my work. I could also use a necklace/earring combo and a bracelet hand. These are examples of styles I like and could REALLY use:
 - Simple Necklace: Display, necklace, leatherette, white, 10x8 inches
 - Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, necklace/earring, frosted acrylic
 - Another Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, Venus figure, opaque white, 12 x 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
 - Ring/Bracelet Display, acrylic, clear frosted, 7-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch hand

-- Grin Grin Gemstone Beads I'd love to start using more faceted, briolette and other cut stones. Here are some I really am coveting.
(Listings shown are just for example of the stone. Can easily be smaller quantities for more reasonable cost!)
 - Any gems on my Etsy favorites - Bunches listed here
 -Chrome Diopside Beads - Especially teardrops or briolettes or rondelles would be nice. Nice Example
 - Mexican Fire Opal Rondelle Beads - example or example
 - Hesonite Garnet - example
 - Sapphire Rondelle Beads - In a red/orange/yellow combo. example or example and example

-- A sewing basket. You know, classic little box with a handle to store my growing collection of threads, notions, scissors, etc. Like this idea/ or this one. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything but that idea. Right now, all my stuff is just piled up in a mess on my desk.

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Dichroic Glass Beads I love this mix for example. So pretty!

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles. Also any 16, 22 or 24 gauge wire is in any color is always useful.

-- Resin Starter Kit I've been curious to try these so something to get started (resin, molds, etc.) would be fun.

NEW -- Button Maker I think it'd be fun to make my own buttons. Some sort of starter kit would be great. I've never made any before.

-- Mimi Jewelry Hammer and Anvil Set Now that I'm working with wire more, I'd love a jewelry hammer and anvil to flatten my wire and shape it with more control. Hammer example and anvil example. Obviously a mini anvil! Wink

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones. (Caffeinated ones are fine too for my morning cup at work!)
 -- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.
 -- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)
 -- Pineapple anything so long as it does NOT have coconut in it. (Candy, snacks, candles, body spray, etc.) Finding pure, straight pineapple is so hard!
 -- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)
 -- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010 07:06:51 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
teffy
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010 07:59:04 AM »

I claim Phoenixfiredesignes for a fitted style tshirt.  Smiley

This is my 1st claim; 0 sent; 0 received.

About Me:
I am a 28 year old massive geek, no kids, one tiny puppy, and an addiction to crafts.  I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  Im a teacher at an elementary school which is challenging but so rewarding.  I am a tomboy, in no way a girly girl, but I love making girly things for my sisters and my friends.  Smiley  Im about to become an Aunt for the first time this February and I cant wait to spoil my little neice!  Like I said Im a geek, I love all things Mac, and typical nerd things like Star Wars, comics, and Harry Potter, etc.  Oh, and let me throw my unhealthy obsession with Glee in there. Wink  I love to read too!  I love tshirts and totebags, especially reusable grocery bags, but NOT purses.  I dont wear much jewelry but I am addicted to friendship bracelets.  I appreciate the steampunk aesthetic.  I collect keychains, magnets, and bookmarks.  I love owls.  I love things that say Ms Stephanie that can decorate my desk at work, and any cool homemade games and toys for the kiddos.  I have a lot of random things on my wists that I would love.  Its good way to get an idea of my style.   http://www.wists.com/teffy

Crafted:
sewn:
- Padded Macbook Pro 13 case http://wists.com/e93ccdd860c83565345ca47cfeed6fa7?q=macbook&offset=20
- Quilted Potholders
- Crafty Apron, not a full apron, something with lots of pockets, made of durable material
- Felt play food (examples on my wist)
- monster coin purse
http://www.etsy.com/listing/40249211/recycled-monster-coin-purse
- a lanyard like this one, but maybe not in that color or print, Id really like one in green or black http://wists.com/2919823408257c2cd4aa3258ba33b1a3?q=lanyard&offset=0
-bifold wallet i LOVE LOVE this one http://www.wists.com/be300db5ed75a5044221c927c770ffa0?q=bifold%20wallet&offset=20 but a wallet like that as long as its not done in girly fabric or anything http://www.wists.com/f953e5bab1ee92f944ef90a1dde63a4c?q=bifold%20wallet&offset=40 this one is awesome too, only not with the little tab
- handmade handkerchiefs, there are a few examples on my wist

knit/crochet:
BIG WISH - Mittens!  http://wists.com/teffy/fd14f40c8b08c61b4a68244b4563ee14?offset=0
- Quidditch socks just like these but done in Slytherin colors of green and grey http://booksandknits.blogspot.com/2008/01/gryffindor-quidditch-socks.html

Other crafts:
- I love anything with Slytherin colors.  Bags, shirts, mugs, socks, whatever!
- homemade unscented chapstick or lotions
- ATCs!
- embroidered wall art
- stenciled or appliqued tshirts, I have a lot on my wist (size XXL)
- handpainted shoes (size 10) like this: http://wists.com/teffy/6fd3c2d99332eb6d4e6bc37d4ad0bf73?offset=0
or this: http://wists.com/teffy/fc02c0c903c348866f687db955c79131?offset=0

Supplies:
- buttons!
- colorful duct tape
- fusible interfacing
- any kind of felt
- solid color ribbon
- zippers
- quilt batting (crib size)
- bedsheets, can be thrifted, in solid colors or flowery prints

Extras:
- Twizzlers!
- straws
- guitar pics
- microwave popcorn
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jemimah
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010 10:03:47 AM »

I claim teffy for one of her sewn items.

My 3rd claim, 1 sent (in transit), 0 received.

Hi, Im Kirsten, Im a full time student. I live in New Zealand, married with two teenaged stepsons and two spoilt cats. Art and craft keep me somewhat saner than I would be otherwise.

I like most colours, and particularly blue/green/teal/aqua, natural tones, or black and white. See my profile or my wist for more ideas about my taste. I like lots of things, so dont feel you have to stick to the wist inspirations too closely. I dont have allergies. I prefer natural fibres, but not exclusively, so if you think its nice Ill probably like it too. Im happy to chat, and easy to please, feel free to PM me if you want to know more.

Since I live far, far away, I do appreciate craftsters being willing to send to me. I have tried to keep my wishlist items small and light. Thank you!!

CRAFTS
* a Tea and Cake or Death? tea cosy (Eddie Izzard quote) Id prefer sewn (stencilled/appliqu/embroidered/whatever), rather than knitted
* handmade sketchbook/journal (unlined if possible, mixed/recycled papers are great) (- thanks puzzler!! Smiley I love to use my sketchbooks, so I am keeping this on the list for now)
* handmade kirsten stamp, or handmade stamps in a theme I like (see my profile)
* a pockety bag lots of different size pockets for projects/art supplies, any style or size, doesnt have to have any zippers
* a Star Trek or Doctor Who thingy, whatever you like to make, my faves are Spock, tardis and daleks. (Useful rather than decorative is usually my preference, but any Spock, tardis, or dalek item that lands in my letterbox will find a home)
* a tardis pockety bag would be truly awesome
* a fox or a British robin in your favourite craft medium (again, great if its useful, but not essential)
* handknitted wool socks (average womens size, any colour)
* hand dyed/hand spun yarn (prefer natural fibres, any colour you think looks good)
* stitch markers for knitting
* postage stamp pendant
* something embroidered (hand or machine, a panel for me to make into something, or a finished item basically, anything you think I might like!)
* handmade ceramic item, esp. in celadon green (but other colours great too) keep it small and affordable to mail. (I would love a little fox like the one on my wist) (Smiley thanks YumJello for my lovely dish - other items still welcome)
* wisty surprise - http://wists.com/jemimah
* NEW IDEAS use any of the things I like on my list, wist or profile as crafty inspiration for:-
  - notecards/stationery
  - crafty organiser of some kind (e.g. needlework project holder, thing for storing small supplies and bits, stationery organiser)
  - t-shirt (XL, v-neck or scoop neck, 3/4 or long sleeves best, but not essential)
  - marble magnets, other awesome magnets
  - things to put other things in box, purse, bag, wallet, etc.

CRAFT SUPPLIES
* real silk for embroidery, any colours this is my big wish, its hideously expensive where I live (its probably not that cheap where you live, but I bet its cheaper than here!). I am addicted to Soie d'Alger (made by Au Ver Soie). If you send me some, I will also send you a tiny pretty made with it by way of extra thanks. Smiley
* any interesting embroidery supplies (please stick with quality over quantity, Id much rather have a tiny envelope with a few lovely skeins/little things than lots of cheap floss/beads, and it's also cheaper for postage!) The sort of stuff I like is DMC, anything silk or linen, Au Ver Soie, Japanese stuff, bits for goldwork (purl, kid, etc.), handmade/hand dyed, quirky things. Vintage/recycled is great.  No Aida please.
* silk or embroidered fabric, Japanese fabric (just small bits for embroidery and tiny things; no bulk fabric Id love it, but it may bankrupt you to mail it)
* Noro yarn (thanks NatACT!!), recycled sari yarn
* thick stampcarving material (I have the tools, but the only stuff to carve I can easily find here is lino and small erasers)
* vintage Anna magazines (either English or German) these might be pricey to ship so just 1 or 2 is fine
* nice paper - e.g handmade, japanese, printmaking, textured, any colour or weight - it's for printmaking, so plainish rather than very patterned - but whatever you think is nice would be great (just a few pieces)
* paper ephemera

EXTRAS
* small black safety eyes (just a few pairs)
* I always enjoy bookmarks, vintage/interesting buttons, little pouches, etc.
* please keep it light and easily posted! no candy

NB. New Zealand has tough biosecurity at the border. This is very unlikely to apply to this swap, but just in case ... Please dont send natural materials (feathers, leaves, wood, seeds e.g. lavender, etc.) Everything on my list is absolutely fine to send, but PM me if youre unsure about something. Thanks  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2010 10:17:17 AM »

I claim jemimah for something embroidered and paper ephemera!

This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hi! This is my first OWS ever, and I've been really excited to join ever since I actually bothered to find out what it was. I live in Vermont, USA, and I have no allergies. I am a vegetarian, so please don't send me mass-produced leather or fur. Leather or bones you made yourself or got locally, humanely, is fine with me. Fur still creeps me out though. I'm 21 (22 this month!) and am working my way through college with frequent stops along the way. I love joyful, colorful things and natural elements. I love trees and I love the sea, and most animals. I love circus themes, as well as Doctor Who, and Shakespeare. My tastes are rather broad. I love getting and making things with recycled materials, and I try to be green wherever I can.

Crafts:

Weekender bag, doesn't need to be fancy, I just want something to use for an overnight or two.

Soap, I adore handmade soaps, though not the sugary scents.

Musician dolls/stuffies, I have Dio and David Bowie from swaps and I want more! One foot tall max, please. Check out my last.fm for the music I like.

Custom address labels, I send so many things through the mail. I'd love ones with a little acorn or a whale by my name!

Large felt or recycled leather pirate hat, my captain's hat right now is just a cheapo costume store hat, and a captain's hat is her symbol of power! This is the one I have now, and I'd like something about that size.

Knit hobo gloves like these, with the beginnings of the fingers.

Soft embroidered hankies

Any artwork featuring a jack rabbit, realistic or cutified, just no fables.

Stenciled/drawn t-shirt, short or long sleeved or tank top, featuring a unicycle or vibram five fingers.

Pirate wall art, painted or quilted or drawn.

Oversized tea/soup mug

A wallet, relatively flat so I could carry it into the store in my pocket, with a zipper pouch for coins.

A wisty suprise, except the stuffies.

Supplies:

Sewing bits and bobs, like zippers, buttons, colored thread, snaps, bobbins of elastic for shirring, some lightweight interfacing.

Fabrics, I'm looking for two or three yards of flannel to line a jacket, I'd also like stripey cottons, and second hand sweaters and blank t-shirts.

Alphabet stamps for ATCs and altered journaling and Ink pads for stamps.

Sock yarn, self-striping would be fun, but I'll take anything! I'm just learning.

A small bag of potting soil and some plant food for my little indoor jungle.

Grommet tool, I want to make some corsets so I want something that will hold up.

Ceramic markers, I want black but will take any colors

Second-hand floral print bedsheets.

Drop spindle and some fiber to start me out.

Extras:

Teas! I especially love chamomile apple, orange, and peach. Caffeinated teas are welcome as well.
White hot chocolate
I love candy, but I won't eat gelatin. Send me your old starburst wrappers for my chain though!
Little notepads for my purse or the car
Sewing, quilting, fashion oriented magazines
Anything in a blueberry or melon scent/flavor
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010 10:18:33 AM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010 12:52:47 PM »

I claim thelastkodama for hobo gloves!

This is my second claim for this round (0 sent)

I am a 20 (21 in December!) y/o college kid living in Fredericksburg, VA (USA). My style is pretty haphazard--I never coordinate anything, so my decorating style is whatever I like, all cobbled together. I love bold prints and art deco and fun colors, but I'm not a fan of pink or orange. I love dark colors, like maroon and navy. I knit like a fiend (almost constantly) and also crochet, sew, spin, and dabble in paper craft. I really want to learn weaving just to add to my crafty repertoire. I don't have any allergies. PM with any questions!

Crafts:

- Pot holders/trivets (I love quilted ones)
- Oven mitts
-   Framed art (drawing, painting, embroidery... anything really.), Grey's Anatomy, grammar, knitting, Futurama (but not Bender cause I have lots of Bender art), or Battlestar Galactica-themed would all be awesome, as well as various generic snark, hilarity, or pretty-ness. I have some favorite quotes too, so pm if you want more specifics. Also, I've recently gotten WAY into Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I've finished through season four) so non-spoilery Buffy themed art would be cool too.
- Ceramic mugs/bowls/dishes. Pottery is one craft I know I'll probably not get the chance to do, so I love looking at other people's.
- Padded laptop sleeve for Norah, my macbook. Not really picky as to material, but if it's argyle, I'll love you forever.
- **Big wish** A nice handbag. There are a couple of examples of my style on my wists. Something fairly plain in shape in a solid color or fun print. Fairly large (I carry everything with me), messenger style,  crossbody strap, lots of pockets.
-  Summer skirts. Elastic waist, about 50 cm hip to hem, a-line or flowy in something light, like a linen or a seersucker or something.
-   Handspun yarn.
-   Shawl pins/brooches.

Supplies

-   Roving/Top for spinning (combed or carded)
-   Zippers (any length, regular or separating, invisible or visible, any color)
-   Large buttons, preferably in sets of at least four.
-   Yarn (natural fibers only, please), especially greens (like, forest or kelly) and blues or neutrals, any weight
-   Lino carving tool thing (for carving stamps)
-   Thread (any color)
-   Machine sewing needles (I go through them so quickly) regular, but also leather/denim.
-   Kool-Aid/dye for yarn/roving
-   Awesome fabric--abstract/geometric prints, swirls, Amy Butler-esque, or linen. I love linen. (Linen-look cotton is also great)
-   Resin kit
-   Purse handles (especially longish ones)
-  Felt (acrylic or wool, I don't mind either)
-  Wooly Nylon (for carrying along with sock yarn that doesn't have nylon or mohair)

Extras

Knitting/crocheting books (but pm first)
Paper crafting/card making books
Sewing books/magazines
Back issues of Interweave Knits, Knit1, Knit Simple or Vogue Knitting (or any other knit mags; please pm)
I'll never say no to chocolate or candies, especially gummies.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010 12:55:54 PM by ifallthraindrops » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010 02:48:13 PM »

Im going to claim ifallthraindrops for Oven mitts and a wisty surprise

This is my first claim
None sent
Nothing received

Hello My name is Amanda and I am 27 years old and live with my New Husband in Peterborough, Ontario Canada. I am currently a supply teacher who is looking for full time work in a classroom. I love to sew, crochet, knit and anything new that I can get my hands on.  I am pretty easy going, I love damask patterns and polka dots, cupcakes and fun things like that. My favorite colours are teal, turquoise, brown, dark purple. I am not picky when it comes to colour  just not as big a fan of reds, yellows and oranges.  I am not allergic to any thing and I have two very curious cats at my house. I havent mentioned something on my list and it is on my wist I would still like it Wink

Craft Wists

Thread catcher
Full apron with a pocket or two
Yoga pants/ lounge pant (size med)
Tote bag   (one I could bring all my stuff for teaching)
Reusable snack bags (lined with plasticy stuff)
Sturdy book cover  (one for my hubby in manly colours )
Any kind of Halloween, Christmas or any holiday decorations (iones that would decorate my small small house see my wists for example)
Anything teacher related would be great
Reusable garbage bag for my car  (like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352363.msg4115071;topicseen#msg4115071  )
Craftster inspired T-shirt
Wrist pin cushion
Cup cake decorating kit
Hand made cloth napkins  (see my wist for fabric ideas)
Fabric boxes
Home made swiffer sock
Net book cover  (10 inches long by 7 inches wide)
Bella mittens
Homemade soap

Supply wists

Any quilting fabric (new craft for me and I am loving it)
Any craft  or quilting magazines or books
Fiber spinning kit for beginners  (would love to get into this)
Anything that I could use for candle making or soap making
Home made yarn
Any scrapbook supplies that deal with weddings  (just got married this summer and need to scrapbook my pics)

I hope I am not forgetting anything . 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

udhillb
I live a knitting life, everything else is secondary. "Want to go out for a drink?" "Nope, sorry, I have a project at home that I'm close to finishing."

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010 03:51:06 PM »

I claim Bergman for Bella mittens  Grin

1st Claim

My name is Hillary, Im a 25 year old catholic school teacher who teaches 7th grade Lit and 8th Grade writing. I live in the Bluegrass State (Louisville, Kentucky) and have grown up counting down the days to the KY Derby. Im an avid knitter and typically make for other people, rarely for myself! I am dating the love of my life and we live together (Shh, dont tell my school). I enjoy a good beer, alcoholic beverage or glass of wine when I get home from work. I love my life and my family. I cant wait to get out of this tiny little apartment (its really not that tiny, just NO storage space) and move into a house (we are looking). I love to kick back and watch TV when I get home (I love reality TV and shows that Im too embarrassed to admit that I watch). Im the youngest of 3 girls and spoiled rotten. I love black, blues, greens, bright colors, gem colors (Emerald, Sapphire, Deep Purple), truly just about any colors except pastels. I love ANYTHING fleur de lis, Kentucky and zebra print.

Allergies: Im allergic to scented Tide (but I can always wash it if need be!) and I have sensitive ears, so no nickel please!

**Big Wish**

Crafts:
-Anything from my wist http://wists.com/udhillb/
-**I would love the Footprints saying or the St. Theresa Prayer in some sort of art for my classroom wall (Calligraphy, wood art, embroidered, cross stitched, really any way!) Or anything religious (catholic only please) for my classroom!
-**Knitting Bucket http://wists.com/udhillb/45911c34113ef3fefa898f00b73fd9a8
-**Crocheted Love Blanket (Sky Blue and Brown) Would definitely wait longer for this! http://wists.com/udhillb/cde11a0b40f921f1f47453261134f031
-**Purse Organizer
-**Handspun Yarn
-**Reusable snack/sandwich bags for lunch box http://wists.com/udhillb/c4b39e4ff1a5ac30460aad614281b691
-**Fleur de lis mittens in black and white (knitted) http://www.ravelry.com/projects/discoqueen/baske
-**Fleur de lis scarf in black and white(knitted) http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baske/people
-**Fabric basket (preferably a 9x9x9 size) http://wists.com/udhillb/1aaa520b615a4de8bdc9979496be8cf4
-**Scrabble Love Pillows http://wists.com/udhillb/de99c2e641ba8026f43919c73998331f
-Halloween Sign http://wists.com/udhillb/adc1a5e8ff96402c93f051f12bd2f22b
-Coupon Book
-Needle Roll (Or something to organize my knitting needles and circulars) Thanks Edie22 (Im going to leave this up here still for my many needles)
-Weekender Bag (Preferably Brown or Black patterned fabric) 
-Strong Magnets
-Reusable Market Totes/Grocery bags
-Lunch Bag
-Charm Bracelet
-Jewelry (Warning, I have sensitive ears, no nickel please)
-Any throw pillows
-Wine Bottle Cozy
-Wine Bottle Organizer/Holder
-Wine Glasses Etched or Painted
-Oven Mitts
-Fleur De Lis or Ocean/boat/lake themed wall art
-Oven Mitts (Preferably Black or brown with Fleur De Lis) 
-Hand Towels (Preferably Black or brown with Fleur De Lis)
-Embroidered Hand Towels
-Journals
-Stitch Markers
-Holiday Decorations (Need Christmas Ornaments, Halloween Dcor, Any holiday dcor would be greatly appreciated)
-Super Mario Crocheted Ami (Dont have any yet!) http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2009/08/mario-plushie.html
-Full Baking Apron (Many on my Wist)
-Decorated Flower Pot
-Magnetic Spice Jars

Craft Supplies:

-**Lilly Sugar and Cream Cotton Yarn (Anything but Pastels)
-Any yarn, preferably no acrylic
-Tulle (Any Color, Will be cut into Strips)
-**Knitting Books (Would Love: Any one skein wonder books, knitted toys, anything from the Itty Bitty Nursery Collection, I dont have very many books and would love some, used ones are great!)
-Etching Kit
-Scrapbook Stickers (Letters Especially)
-Paint (Preferably to paint wood)
-**Wood signs, boxes, anything I can paint! (The wood aisles at Michaels and Hobby are my favorite places)
-Flower Pots
-Cross Stitch Patterns (Love these patterns, already have Santa clothes, but would love Witchy Washy, Peter Cotton Knits, Turkey Dressing, Vlad's Vash Day, Love Laundry, Sam's Socks) Does not have to be original! (Used ones are great!)
-Buttons (lots of colors, BIG ones especially! and Holiday themed)

Extras:
-Cookie Cutters
-Cupcake Liners
-Baking molds
-Recipes
-Anything to decorate my classroom
-Flower Seeds (Cant need a TON of sunlight)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Tattooing Process
All You Need to Know Before Getting a Tattoo
How to Make a Portfolio
How to Reconstruct Your Jeans
Book Cover Designs Tips - Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...