A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
668 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 62 ~~CLOSED!!~~  (Read 18085 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StephanieGravatt
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2010 09:36:32 PM »

I claim rainysunshine789 for some coasters and a shirt inspired by "The Office"

This is my first claim of two in this round. 0 outstanding, 0 sent, and 0 received.

I live in Florida (USA) with my husband, three-year-old identical twin girls, and our seven indoor cats and one outdoor cat.

Here's my wishlist!

Random Things About Me You Can Run With

Jerry Orbach is one of my all-time favorite people.

I love all things New York, especially New York City. I want to live there so badly, but my husband says no. *pouts*

Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2 are my favorite video games. I literally play them every day.

I am completely infatuated with PyramidHead from Silent Hill.

I love me some Jean-Claude Van Damme

I play Guitar Hero and RockBand on expert.

I like the Baroness from G.I. Joe (The *real* one, not that crappy new movie one.)

I love anything and everything with polka dots. Black and pink are my absolute favorite, but I do *love* all the different color combinations too. Currently my crafting room is painted pink with black polka dots.

My bedroom is decorated in horror movie decor, so anything along those lines would be great.

I'm a mom of twin girls so anything that says "twin mom" or its variations is great too.

I collect Disney Princesses, Care Bears, Superheroes, Neopets, and Chuck Taylors.

I really hate "Twilight".

Our kitchen is decorated in cows and pigs.

Our living room is decorated in our favorite television shows and movies. Absolutely anything made from the following would be awesome, "How I Met Your Mother", "40 Year Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Supernatural", "Superbad", "The Princess Bride", "The Odd Couple" (movie, not tv show), "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog", "24", "Bones", "FanBoys", "The Simpsons", "Serenity/Firefly", "The Office", "A Christmas Story", "The Golden Girls", "Shaun of the Dead", "Ghostbusters", "Hot Fuzz", "Saved By The Bell".

My three favorite characters on "Bones" are Dr. Lance Sweets, Hodgins, and Agent Booth.

I love the girlie looking skull with the bow.

Crafty:

*Biggest Wish of All* I want The Pink Nightmare for each of my kids. (http://z.hubpages.com/u/1895332_f260.jpg)

Captain Hammer t-shirt.
- Captain Hammer logo
-Captain Hammer  Corporate Tool

An Amigurumi Rabbid from Raving Rabbids video game.

Amigurumi Left 4 Dead characters.

Comfy pajama pants.

Cute little hair bows for the kiddos.

Kitty food mat for their bowls. Something out of paw print/kitty material. I can send you measurements for how long/wide it needs to be.

Curtains for a few rooms in the house (Each room can be one claim) I will send measurements.
   - Black curtains for two windows in master bedroom.
   - Disney princess curtains for one window in twins bedroom.
   - Cow print curtains for one window in kitchen.

Table cloth for round kitchen table in cow print.

Supplies:

Shrinky-Dinks (I can't seem to find them around here.)
Spools of ribbon
Beads
Lobster Clasps (I can never seem to have enough)
Jewelry findings (I usually make things in silver but I need some in black)
Fabric
Perler Beads
Necklace pendant of a yellow VW bug (older model)
Crafting Magazines/Books (I do a little bit of a lot in crafting.)
Baking Magazines/Books
Glass etching kit
Photo Storage Boxes (Right now I have them in black, white, and pink with black polka dots.)
Plastic canvas
Yarn
Styrofoam wreaths and cones

Anything from my wist would also be awesome!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010 09:40:54 PM by StephanieGravatt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/BritneyMarie
My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieGravatt

Personal Swap Friendly!!

Swaps!!
OWS- Round 69
Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2010 09:54:01 PM »

I claim StephanieGravatt for a TV show thing for her livingroom.

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hi! This is my first OWS ever, and I've been really excited to join ever since I actually bothered to find out what it was. I live in Vermont, USA, and I have no allergies. I am a vegetarian, so please don't send me mass-produced leather or fur. Leather or bones you made yourself or got locally, humanely, is fine with me. Fur still creeps me out though. I'm 21 (22 this month!) and am working my way through college with frequent stops along the way. I love joyful, colorful things and natural elements. I love trees and I love the sea, and most animals. I love circus themes, as well as Doctor Who, and Shakespeare. My tastes are rather broad. I love getting and making things with recycled materials, and I try to be green wherever I can.

Crafts:

Weekender bag, doesn't need to be fancy, I just want something to use for an overnight or two.

Soap, I adore handmade soaps, though not the sugary scents.

Musician dolls/stuffies, I have Dio and David Bowie from swaps and I want more! One foot tall max, please. Dio is crochet and Bowie is felt, so any medium is fine. Check out my last.fm for the music I like.

Custom address labels, I send so many things through the mail. I'd love ones with a little acorn or a whale by my name!

Large felt or recycled leather pirate hat, my captain's hat right now is just a cheapo costume store hat, and a captain's hat is her symbol of power! This is the one I have now, and I'd like something about that size.

Knit hobo gloves like these, with the beginnings of the fingers. (Thank you ifallthraindrops! But I totally want more.)

Soft embroidered hankies

Any artwork featuring a jack rabbit, realistic or cutified, just no fables.

Stenciled/drawn t-shirt, short or long sleeved or tank top, featuring a unicycle or vibram five fingers.

Pirate wall art, painted or quilted or drawn.

Oversized tea/soup mug

A wallet, relatively flat so I could carry it into the store in my pocket, with a zipper pouch for coins.

A wisty suprise, except the stuffies.

Supplies:

Butterick Whirl Away dress pattern, any iteration (I think they re-released it? I'll take anything!)

Sewing bits and bobs, like zippers, buttons, colored thread, snaps, bobbins of elastic for shirring, some lightweight interfacing.

Fabrics, I'm looking for two or three yards of flannel to line a jacket, I'd also like stripey cottons, and second hand sweaters and blank t-shirts.

Alphabet stamps for ATCs and altered journaling and Ink pads for stamps.

Sock yarn, self-striping would be fun, but I'll take anything! I'm just learning.

A small bag of potting soil and some plant food for my little indoor jungle.

Grommet tool, I want to make some corsets so I want something that will hold up.

Ceramic markers, I want black but will take any colors

Second-hand floral print bedsheets.

Drop spindle and some fiber to start me out.

Extras:

Teas! I especially love chamomile apple, orange, and peach. Caffeinated teas are welcome as well.
White hot chocolate
I love candy, but I won't eat gelatin. Send me your old starburst wrappers for my chain though!
Little notepads for my purse or the car
Sewing, quilting, fashion oriented magazines
Anything in a blueberry or melon scent/flavor
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010 09:56:00 PM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
jennilocker
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2010 09:56:09 AM »

I claim thelastkodoma for a wisty surprise!!

1st claim, 1 sent, 0 received.

Hi!  Im Jennifer, a 32 (at least until 10/10) year old momma to a 13 month old little girl named Zoe.  I live in Kentucky (USA) and am engaged to a wonderful guy named Steve who is a plumber and sadly addicted to PS3.  I love vintage anything.  I love owls.  I have a HUGE wist. I adore Craftster.  Swapping is seriously the only extracurricular activity I do.  I dislike neon colors.  Not a fan of most commercial kids characters such as pooh, Dora, etc., though Sanrio characters, Sesame St., Veggie Tales, and anything from the 80s is great. My favorite smell in the world is patchouli.love it!!  I cant stand anything that smells like food.  Fruits are fine but nothing that smells like cakes baking or caramel icing.  This is ironic because I love to cook.  Im fine with good yard sale stuff! I have no allergies other than metals, I can wear sterling silver. I am a total purse slut.  Love them.  Really and truly.

Crafts

1.   BIG HUGE  WISH- (this does not have to be 1 claim!!)  I would like to have individualized embroidered or embellished 12-16" tall Christmas stockings for my family. I would like:
a.   MOM w/ owl or sewing machine
b.   ZOE w/ matching owl or a dachshund
c.   DAD w/ a wrench or a PS3 remote
d.   Zach w/ a matching  PS3 remote or Star wars

2.   Knit striped socks ladies size 8

3.   Knit gloves that are fingerless but have the mitten flap that pulls over them.

4.   Bath products THANK YOU mcook72677 !

5.   Any type of clothing- yoga pants, maxi dress, pjs,  
     bleach stenciled t-shirts   ( v-neck xl size 14)

6.  Yoga socks

7.   A wallet that has a place for cc, checks, cash and change-need to be kinda heavy duty
     since I tend to break tiny snaps

8.   Anything off of my wist

9.   A pair of mens  size 38 pajama pants with a battlefield bad company 2 theme

10.   A poppet-any kind...kinda mesmerized by them!

11.   Alphabet magnets in lower case cloth or wood would be awesome

12.   Felt food or felt dishes

13. Bella's mittens

Supplies-  

1.   #1 wish- Porcelain pens/Ceramic pens

2.   Fabric-anything cotton is greatly appreciated but vinyl and pleather/leather for purses would     be LOVED!

3.   Zippers- Thread- Buttons-Bias tape- Sewing machine needles for a Brother

4.   Rotary Cutter

5.   Self Healing mat

6.   Drimmel tips-especially the ones for glass

7.   Purse hardware

8.   Resin Pendant kit (plus instructions!!LOL!!)

Extras
1.   Magazines-Anything sewing or craft related but would love, love, love Quilting Arts.

2.   Anything local from where you live!

3.   Sugar free or carb free anything!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010 03:41:01 PM by jennilocker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2010 05:36:46 AM »

I am claiming jennilocker for...  4.   Bath products

1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received

Hello everyone!  My name is Mandy, I live in Niles, MI and am a SAHM for the most part.  I am able to set up at the farmer's market every saturday and have a booth at an antique mall so that gives me a little income of my own and gets me out of the house occasionally. 
My daughter, Gibson, is 3 but acts like she is 13 and my son, Sylas, just turned 1 in july.  They are a handful at times but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Gibson is very independent and a great mix of girly/tomboy.  She likes to dress-up and she also likes to get dirty.  Right now she is really into dragons, tractors, matryoshkas, pirates, owls and swamp creatures.  We don't really know what Sylas likes yet except for The Little Einsteins, he is obsessed.  He also has a great sense of humor and likes to mock people.  If making things for my children please note that we wouldn't want to receive anything with religious, political or sports related themes.
As for me my style is all over the place. I don't like things that look generic and are poorly made.  Some of my favorite themes include matryoshkas, praying mantis, venus flytrap(thanks to Zidisha).  I would love to receive things adorned with my favorite music artists which include The Fiery Furnaces, Feist, Frank Zappa, M.I.A., Hank III, Tool.
Thanks in advance to whomever claims me!

Crafts:
Knit Hat(for me) like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/54717232/fashionable-hat-color-ivory?ref=cat3_list_8 or this http://www.etsy.com/listing/43427739/super-bulky-hand-knitted-hat-in-barley?ref=cat3_list_2 or this http://www.etsy.com/listing/56118678/olive-green-knit-beanie?ref=cat3_list_35  ( colors: red, teal, olive green, black)

Decorated T-shirts(long sleeved) for Sylas (size 18 months) tractors, bugs, dragons, dinosaurs, pirates, asparagus would all be great themes for him

Tawashis-foodie themed like lemons, cupcakes, etc.

Felted Stone Rug(see profile)

Decorated T-shirts(long sleeved) for Gibson matryoshkas, dragons, tractors, swamp creatures, cupcakes, would be awesome themes for her.

Embroidered Linen Dish Towels anything fun, vintage, foodie related would be wonderful.

Supplies:
Handspun Yarnany colors will do

Amy Butler Print Fabric

Vera Neumann Scarves

Needle Felting Kit

Scrabble Tiles

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010 06:51:55 AM by mcook72677 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy. com
StephanieGravatt
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2010 06:42:13 PM »

I claim mcook72677  for shirts for her kids.

This is my second claim of two in this round. 1 outstanding, 0 sent, and 0 received.

I live in Florida (USA) with my husband, three-year-old identical twin girls, and our seven indoor cats and one outdoor cat.

Here's my wishlist!

Random Things About Me You Can Run With

Jerry Orbach is one of my all-time favorite people.

I love all things New York, especially New York City. I want to live there so badly, but my husband says no. *pouts*

Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2 are my favorite video games. I literally play them every day.

I am completely infatuated with PyramidHead from Silent Hill.

I love me some Jean-Claude Van Damme

I play Guitar Hero and RockBand on expert.

I like the Baroness from G.I. Joe (The *real* one, not that crappy new movie one.)

I love anything and everything with polka dots. Black and pink are my absolute favorite, but I do *love* all the different color combinations too. Currently my crafting room is painted pink with black polka dots.

My bedroom is decorated in horror movie decor, so anything along those lines would be great.

I'm a mom of twin girls so anything that says "twin mom" or its variations is great too.

I collect Disney Princesses, Care Bears, Superheroes, Neopets, and Chuck Taylors.

I really hate "Twilight".

Our kitchen is decorated in cows and pigs.

Our living room is decorated in our favorite television shows and movies. Absolutely anything made from the following would be awesome, "How I Met Your Mother", "40 Year Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Supernatural", "Superbad", "The Princess Bride", "The Odd Couple" (movie, not tv show), "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog", "24", "Bones", "FanBoys", "The Simpsons", "Serenity/Firefly", "The Office", "A Christmas Story", "The Golden Girls", "Shaun of the Dead", "Ghostbusters", "Hot Fuzz", "Saved By The Bell".

My three favorite characters on "Bones" are Dr. Lance Sweets, Hodgins, and Agent Booth.

I love the girlie looking skull with the bow.

Crafty:

*Biggest Wish of All* I want The Pink Nightmare for each of my kids. (http://z.hubpages.com/u/1895332_f260.jpg)

Captain Hammer t-shirt.
- Captain Hammer logo
-Captain Hammer  Corporate Tool

An Amigurumi Rabbid from Raving Rabbids video game.

Amigurumi Left 4 Dead characters.

Comfy pajama pants.

Cute little hair bows for the kiddos.

Kitty food mat for their bowls. Something out of paw print/kitty material. I can send you measurements for how long/wide it needs to be.

Curtains for a few rooms in the house (Each room can be one claim) I will send measurements.
   - Black curtains for two windows in master bedroom.
   - Disney princess curtains for one window in twins bedroom.
   - Cow print curtains for one window in kitchen.

Table cloth for round kitchen table in cow print.

Supplies:

Shrinky-Dinks (I can't seem to find them around here.)
Spools of ribbon
Beads
Lobster Clasps (I can never seem to have enough)
Jewelry findings (I usually make things in silver but I need some in black)
Fabric
Perler Beads
Necklace pendant of a yellow VW bug (older model)
Crafting Magazines/Books (I do a little bit of a lot in crafting.)
Baking Magazines/Books
Glass etching kit
Photo Storage Boxes (Right now I have them in black, white, and pink with black polka dots.)
Plastic canvas
Yarn
Styrofoam wreaths and cones

Anything from my wist would also be awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/BritneyMarie
My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieGravatt

Personal Swap Friendly!!

Swaps!!
OWS- Round 69
Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2010 07:54:53 PM »

I'll claim StephanieGravatt for wisty surpriseness!

This is my first claim ever, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hi all! I'm new to swapping here, but not to swapping in general. I've been into mail art for a few years now and have hosted what feels like a bajillion ATC swaps. I'm 38 years old, married to my bestest friend in the world, and we have 3 kitties and a rat so far. Hoping to raise servals in a few years once we move out of the city. We're both pagan/wiccan, and spend a lot of time in the worlds we create through role play games. We're both chunky girls, so big sizes for things are a must. No children at present, maybe in the future if I suffer a moment of insanity. lol

Crafts:
*Anything related to True Blood (I love Eric, Sam and ooooh yessss Lafayette!!!), Supernatural or the movies The Crow or Avatar. I'm collecting in general and for things to put in mini albums I've started for those. The albums are about 4x6 landscape oriented, but things sticking out or hanging off are cool by me if you want to make a page or something to stick into the albums.
*If someone customized a couple dolls into Sam and Dean from Supernatural, or Eric Draven from The Crow that would rock my year!
*A Na'vi (Avatar)-themed poppet
*Pagan accessories of any kind for Barbie sized dolls, and/or moroccan-themed furniture/accessories
*Fairy items in blues and purples for my sweetie (also loves butterfly things)
*Totoro or Kodama (forest spirits) crafts
*Bastet (Egyptian Goddess) any sort of craft or image. Bastet as a poppet would be cute.
*Big feathered white angel wings or blue/purple fairy wings for a Barbie sized doll. Also will want teeny cherub-sized wings in white for a Barbie as well, if you make things like that. <3
*I'm in love with leopard print, and I have a deep love for gorgeous male lions and for servals. Yep, I love the big cats!
*Love the Cheshire cat, but with a dark, gothic feel
*I'd dig a black hat with fuzzy kitty ears, totally. It needs to be roomy, I have lots of hair. XD
*I also love images of my RPG characters. I have humans, vampires, shapeshifters and anthros. If you're interested, ask for a description of the type you prefer to draw!

I really love ornaments, mini albums, ATCs, 4x4 pages, plushies, masks... all kinds of things. If you make me a custom T-shirt, I prefer longer sleeves (3/4 or half, not the little cap sleeves), dark colours, and  it needs to be 2x-3x depending on the fit. I have pierced ears, so earrings are cool. If you make a fairy shirt for my sweetie, by chance, she needs XL and she's not picky about the cut.

Supplies:
*Gel pens, various sizes of black permanent pens such a Sakura or Prismacolour. We go through these like crazy-mad!
*fat quarters of cotton or velvet or batik fabrics (blues, purples, reds, nature-y prints, flourishes, skulls, Hello Kitty, Kuromi) or Chinese/Japanese or sari type fabrics. If someone found Totoro fabric, I'd squeal like a child!
*charms and beads--any type or colour (love gemstone chip beads), jewelry findings, I'd love some lapis lazuli and sunstone (gold or blue) beads and some scarab beads, ankh charms
*ribbons and trims in any colours
*watercolour paper
*Inktense pencils by Derwent--any colours
*binder rings in any sizes
*misc fibers (especially in black, red, purple, blue)
*a soldering gun kit
*anything Egyptian, Indian (from India) or Asian-looking * Mini button maker kit
*felting supplies (wool roving etc, animal colours pref.)
*embroidery floss in metallic or iridescent colours
*heat gun (used is fine)
*double-sided or 'red' tape

Extras:
*chai teas--flavoured is great
*sugarless chocolate/candies (I love things like Turtles, but sugarless. Caramel is heaven!)
*diabetic recipes that are simple and yummy
*any crazy earrings you might have, my sweetie loooooves dangly earrings! Especially butterflies, though.
*amber resin or kyphi incense
*art doll, plushie, or altered art magazines (used is great!)
*things with brown raccoons, pref in pairs

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010 07:57:39 PM by Icekibby » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
Velvet Rose
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2010 12:07:08 AM »

I claim Icekibby for some paper creations (not sure what yet) & felting supplies. This is my second claim - one sent, none received.

Hi I'm Wendy and I live in Sydney Australia.

I dabble in many crafts, including paper crafts and jewelry making but my first love is feltmaking - both needle felting and wet felting.

I have rather ecletic taste - at the moment I'm going through a modern organic phase and like simple rounded forms.

I like leaf/tree prints. I dislike skulls, cutesy, country, spots, stripes and checks.

I like to wear deep pinks, reds, purples, aubergine, chocolate brown & taupe and dislike blue, mint green, orange & yellow.

I'm passionate about natural fibers and fabrics - so would really prefer not to receive things crafted from nylon, polyester, acrylic or other synthetics (rayon is ok)

CRAFTED ITEMS

Knitted

- knitted Woollen Socks - chocolate brown, deep red, berry shades or aubergine (shoe size 8 )
- knitted Cotton dishcloths - dark green or taupe

Crocheted
- Crocheted Floral USB stick cover (or iPhone cover or pocket tissue pack cover) like USB cover on my wists
- Crocheted Cotton dishcloths - dark green or taupe
- a crocheted cotton drawstring bag to carry the coffee cup I take to work - shades of red or purple   - PM me for measurements

Dyed
- hand dyed merino roving (any colour except black, grey and neons)
- hand dyed silk roving (any colour except black, grey and neons)

Printed
- Screen/gocco printed cards in a botanical or leaf design - see my wists for ideas

Recycled Paper
Plain greeting cards made from recycled paper - even better if they have matching envelopes

Jewelry
- Large link chains or other jewelry inspired by my wists. I wear silver or gunmetal tones and like my chains long, so please PM me for measurements
- Earrings made from chunky gemstone beads. I like shades of purple, pink, green or dark red. Please use sterling silver earring wires as my ears are allergic to nickel.
- Stretch bracelets made from chunky gemstone beads/nuggets. See my wists for examples Thanks phoenixfiredesigns

Woodwork
- hand made wooden bowls - any size
- hand made wooden spoons or other utensils

SUPPLIES I am very happy with a supplies only package!

Fiber
Please do not send any unprocessed fiber as it will not be accepted into my country  Sad
- Romney roving for needle felting - any color except neons
- Silk roving  - any color
- Undyed Alpaca roving - particularly beige, brown or grey
- Undyed roving from coloured sheep - particularly beige, brown or grey
- wool fiber dyed with plants - any kind
- organic wool roving
No other kind of fiber please as I am trying to destash

Fabric
- Sheer Silk scarf lengths (for felting)

Buttons
- Very large vintage buttons with a shank rather than holes ( I want to use them for closures for my felt bags)
- Vintage buttons - flower shapes only

Jewelry Making Supplies
- ring blanks in silver or gunmetal tones
- strong clear stretchy thread for making bracelets with felted/gemstone beads
- thin leather thread for necklaces (not sure what it's called) in brown, black or purple
- strong glue for attaching buttons onto ring blanks/earring backs

Beads
- gemstone beads in all colours and sizes except for gemstone chips. I love large or chunky gemstone feature beads
- large glass beads - foiled or plain

Other
- Paper punches in large flower or large tag shapes
- Gel Pens in jewel tones and/or metallics
- strong acid free glue for paper crafting (acid free)
- blank greeting cards for me to decorate (don't need envelopes)
- Blank greeting cards made from mulberry paper
- 1" skeleton leaves in greens, yellows, reds, silver or gold (I use these for wet felting)

ALLERGIES ETC
- nothing perfumed or smelling of smoke please (members of my family have allergies)
- no food please

Thanks to whoever chooses me!
 [/color]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010 12:08:40 AM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

puzzler
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2010 10:09:21 AM »

I claim Velvet Rose for Plain greeting cards made from recycled paper - plus envelopes.

3rd claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

My name is Joanna and I live in CT.  I dislike color pink with passion.  I like gray, black, green and blue as well as white (black and white things are great).    I like nature and fall is my favorite season. 

NOTE:  I prefer things to be on the minimalistic side, which means simple is better than very embellished.  I like simple.  Please apply this to anything you make me. Smiley Thank you.

Crafts

1.Socks .

2.Wallet such as this one    http://www.wists.com/puzzler/dbb7d1380f26c56a9f496e7849ca3c7a?offset=0  or this one  http://www.wists.com/puzzler/77b1cb948ff18aa65aab475f7d96d125?offset=0  Or something similar. 

3.Wool boots.  Something like these http://www.wists.com/puzzler/25ed0bf76e28b2b3a8d2040f26ac3380?offset=0

4.Soap or scrubs or other bath-goodies.

5.Lunch stuff: Sandwich wrap like this one: http://blog.betzwhite.com/2009/03/reusable-sandwich-wrap-tutorial.html and/or maybe some small baggies like these: http://www.wists.com/puzzler/2fb140159c5154d0ef456d0d15cc68f9?offset=0

6.Fabric bucket (bucket/bag made of fabric for either my yarn or fabric, etc) Something simple and not in crazy colors.

7.Mittens

8.BIG WISH Bathrobe. 

9.re-usable swiffer cover

10.Organizer for crochet hooks and  knitting needles they can be separate, but maybe they can be combined somehow, so that I can keep all of them together and not look for them as often?

11.Something you love to make (please, no food).

12.Learn how to.... kit  (quilting, resin pendant making, felting, etc.)  Teach me something! Smiley

Craft Supplies:

Literature on how to crochet or knit sweaters (magazines, books, your notes)
Quilting magazines with fun projects.
Crochet hooks.
Wool or yarn (green, blue, dark red, gray, white, black or mixed colors).  (Anything cotton or natural is great.  I like bamboo wool, etc. Nothing acrylic please).
Sock yarn!
Rubber carving blocks/giant erasers for rubber stamp making.
Stamp pads in various colors.
Embroidery floss.
Ephemera stuff.  Old pretty papers you find in the attic, etc.

Other: 
A postcard, hot chocolate, etc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2010 02:15:49 PM »

I claim puzzler for mittens!

My fourth claim, 2 outstanding, 1 in transit, 1 received.

Hi, Im Kirsten, Im a full time student. I live in New Zealand, married with two teenaged stepsons and two spoilt cats. Art and craft keep me somewhat saner than I would be otherwise. I love art and I do a lot of drawing and printmaking.

I like most colours, and particularly blue/green/teal/aqua, natural tones, or black and white. See my profile or my wist for more ideas about my taste. I like lots of things, so dont feel you have to stick to the wist inspirations too closely. I dont have allergies. I prefer natural fibres, but not exclusively, so if you think its nice Ill probably like it too. Im happy to chat, and easy to please, feel free to PM me if you want to know more.

Since I live far, far away, I do appreciate craftsters being willing to send to me. I have tried to keep my wishlist items small and light. Thank you!!

CRAFTS
* a pockety bag lots of different size pockets for projects/art supplies, any style or size, doesnt have to have any zippers
* a Star Trek or Doctor Who thingy, whatever you like to make, my faves are Spock, tardis and daleks. (Useful rather than decorative is usually my preference, but any Spock, tardis, or dalek item that lands in my letterbox will find a home)
* a tardis pockety bag would be truly awesome
* a fox or a British robin in your favourite craft medium (again, great if its useful, but not essential)
* handknitted wool socks (average womens size, any colour)
* hand dyed/hand spun yarn (prefer natural fibres, any colour you think looks good)
* stitch markers for knitting
* a Cake or Death? tea cosy (Eddie Izzard quote) Id prefer sewn (stencilled/appliqu/embroidered/whatever), rather than knitted
* handmade stamps in a theme I like (see my profile and wists)
* handmade ceramic item, esp. in celadon green (but any colours are good) keep it small and affordable to mail. (I would love a little fox like the one on my wist)
* handmade sketchbook/journal (unlined if possible, mixed/recycled papers are great)
* wisty surprise - http://wists.com/jemimah
* NEW felted scarf like the ones on my wist (green/teal/lime/aqua would be great)
* OTHER NEW IDEAS use any of the things I like on my list, wist or profile as crafty inspiration for:-
  - notecards/stationery
  - crafty organiser of some kind (e.g. needlework project holder, thing for storing small supplies and bits, stationery organiser, DPNs and circs organiser)
  - t-shirt (XL, v-neck or scoop neck, 3/4 or long sleeves best, but not essential)
  - things to put other things in box, purse, bag, wallet, etc.

CRAFT SUPPLIES
* real silk for embroidery, any colours this is my big wish, its hideously expensive where I live (its probably not that cheap where you live, but I bet its cheaper than here!). I am addicted to Soie d'Alger (made by Au Ver Soie). If you send me some, I will also send you a tiny pretty made with it by way of extra thanks. Smiley (Thanks Babalina, Im looking forward to your parcel Grin)
* any interesting embroidery supplies (please stick with quality over quantity, Id much rather have a tiny envelope with a few lovely skeins/little things than lots of cheap floss/beads, and it's also cheaper for postage!) The sort of stuff I like is DMC, anything silk or linen, Au Ver Soie, Japanese stuff, bits for goldwork (purl, kid, etc.), handmade/hand dyed, quirky things. Vintage/recycled is great.  No Aida please.
* silk or embroidered fabric, Japanese fabric (just small bits for embroidery and tiny things; no bulk fabric Id love it, but it may bankrupt you to mail it)
* Noro yarn, recycled sari yarn
* thick stampcarving material (I have the tools, but the only stuff to carve I can easily find here is lino and small erasers)
* vintage Anna magazines (either English or German) these might be pricey to ship so just 1 or 2 is fine
* nice paper - e.g handmade, japanese, printmaking, textured, any colour or weight - it's for printmaking, so plainish rather than very patterned - but whatever you think is nice would be great (just a few pieces)
* paper ephemera

EXTRAS
* I always enjoy bookmarks, vintage/interesting buttons, little pouches, etc.
* please keep it light and easily posted! no candy

Smiley Thanks to those who have sent me lovely things!!! Some things are still on my list, because I love what you sent, and I am happy for others to send similar things.

NB. New Zealand has tough biosecurity at the border. This is very unlikely to apply to this swap, but just in case ... Please dont send natural materials (feathers, leaves, wood, seeds e.g. lavender, etc.) Everything on my list is absolutely fine to send, but PM me if youre unsure about something. Thanks  Smiley

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010 02:33:37 PM by jemimah » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2010 02:57:41 PM »

I claim Jemimah for some supplies and a scrabble tile pendant from her wist

This is my 3rd claim, 2 sent, 1 received

Hi, I am Lindy I live in Phoenix , AZ and have two kids who are 9 and 5.  We dont have any allergies.  We do have two hamsters and two cats in our home and I used to be an outdoor smoker but I quit!   I have a pretty extensive wist http://www.wists.com/lindyv321 and lots of fave projects in my profile.

Themes that I love are tattoos, butterflies, dinosaurs, Alice in Wonderland (Disney or original), Stars, cupcakes/sweets, and skulls.  I like just about all colors except orange and yellow but I love pink, black, and sliver.  I also love books, music, marshmallows, bacon, peanut butter, and white cheddar cheese popcorn. 

I like to make jewelry, inchies, stencil shirts, embroidery, do felt appliqu, simple sewing, work with resin, and do general craftiness.  I am currently teaching myself to crochet.  I always love to receive supplies and random ephemera.

Things that I would like made for me would be:
BIG WISHAn altered (in a theme I love) 3 ring binder for recipes. I would love one with page separators for different catagories.
BIG WISH A full coverage apron (rooster/chicken or cupcake/sweets fabric a plus)
BIG WISH A slouchy hat
http://www.wists.com/6b38bec2533ac4b325d6996fb6257631?q=slouch&offset=0
Any of the stenciled shirts on my wist PM for size
A wisty surprise-but none of the Halloween themed stuff as I am in a Halloween swap!
Inchies, I collect these! 
Soaps, body washes, lotions-lavender vanilla, marshmallow, baked goods scented....
Jar of Whimsies
A small altered puzzle
A cute reusable lunch bag for myself
Kids Aprons sizes 7/8 and 5/6

Kits-All these kits can be found on my wist, under the tag Kits!
Stamp carving kit
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/21de8e66c14d9bad74f84aa2169b061f?offset=0
Soap Making Kit
Cupcake Decorating Kit
Soldering kit

I am gathering items for my kids for Christmas so....
Adia size 12 shirts/hoodies Themes are girly skulls and girly Rock N Roll, kittens, or hamsters
Baby doll things, clothes, cloth diapers, etc.
We redid her room in hot pink, white, and black cutesy punk (think skulls, zebra print, etc) so wall hangings, decorated mirror, cork board, earring/necklace organizer that can be hung on the wall...
Anything else you think is awesome for 9-10 year old girls!

Landon, size 5 shirts/hoodies/hats, themese are Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Star Wars/Star Wars Lego, or Batman Lego
A Leapster travel case.  One that will hold his leapster and has spaces for all his games.  He has the Leapster2
A snuggie.  He wears a size 5
Anything else you think is awesome for a 5-6 year old boy

Supplies I would love.  Used supplies are fine too!  I am gathering supplies for my Christmas crafting and would love to get a box of all supplies
BIG WISH
 - pendant trays/Bezels
BIG WISH
 Melt & Pour soap kit + Popsicle mold to make
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/1cc5d6da8db12637958c2a8bcad09f1d?offset=0
BIG WISH
Christmas themed papers, tags, stickers, mini ornaments, stamps, etc so I can make cookie sheet advent calendars
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/cee986ccdbf9b5aa66595a08cbe4cc5a?offset=0
BIG WISHMod Podge Dimensional Magic (see wist)
Fixatif spray (see wist)
$1 store foam wreaths X2
Embroidery hoops
tea towel like material for embroidery
Old skeleton keys
Spoon Bails

Extras:
Something unique to your area, candy, postcards, food items, etc
Cupcake things such as paper cups, sprinkles, recipes etc

A Bella Hat- Thank Padfoot!
Knit/crochet ballet slippers size 8 1/2-9 Thanks WitchyBelle4U
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010 03:08:24 PM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mally Roncal Makeup Backstage at the Tracy Reese NYFW Fall Show
How to Hide Gray Hairs
How to Fix a Fake-Looking Self-Tan
Marc Jacobs Launches His Beauty Range ‘Marc Jacobs Beauty’ in Paris.
2014 Fashion Week Beauty: The Natural Look Returns
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...