A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
846 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 62 ~~CLOSED!!~~  (Read 17315 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010 10:41:58 PM »

Im going to claim Sahmama for some headbands.

This is my first claim
None has been sent
Nothing received

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 38 and im a stay at home mom to three boys in Northern California. I moved here from OH and love it!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
Anything off my wist list is great!!

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

I would love some soft wool socks!!
Snood in a 40s style (prefer a crochet or knitted tie versus elastic (stays on better)
I have a weird obsession with knitted cuffs!! I love them!!  Chocolate brown, red, white, mustard yellow.

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Aprons!!  Even though I sew them I would love to see what others come up with!!  I would also like two childrens apron (both are under 12yrs old)  Transformers and Spiderman a plus!! (one claim at a time is fine needless to say   Grin)

New purse (same reason as above!!!)  I am in need of a large school bag/tote!!  The strap on mine is starting to come loose.

Primitive Rageddy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic.com. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.

Crazy Quilted Purse.  Or any purse made by you!!  Im needing a new one!! (received a beautiful one from feast your eyes.)  More are welcomed!!!

Victorian capelet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Regency or Victorian era Reticule

Petticoat (cotton or cotton blend please) either knee or ankle length !! I actually wear these a lot!! (Im 5'5 email for length) (received one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

I would love love love some embroidered handkerchiefs. Victorian motifs preferred.  Monogrammed with my initals would be nice too!!

Victorian slippers.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Im looking for special kind of apron for my husband.  He cooks the eggs at breakfast time and is a ninjitsu martial artist.  I would love an embroidered apron that has a ninja/martial artist holding a spatula in each hand and says "Egg Master" underneath.  Fabric and colors are open as long as its durable and holds up.

Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  I have always wanted to try it!!  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own. Pre-made bars are appreciated as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house.

Bath bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well. Im good for now!! Thanks!!

Im looking for some scented oils.  I would rather these be handmade or from specialty shops and not from stores like joanns or hobbylobby ect.

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).  Im also interested in the scented candle chunks that you can melt and scent your house.

Lavender sachets for my dresser drawers (ive received some but im addicted lol!!  I even hang them near open windows   Grin)

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

Im loving the moon jars!!  Would love to have one!!

Im looking for a serving tray that I can bring snacks from the kitchen to the living room.  Asian or victorian influence a real plus.

Im also looking for a picture frame.  about 1.5 inches or more wide/thick on the sides.  What I would like is a thin wooden back fitted to it. I dont need the glass for it.  An old vintage frame would be preferred for this.  Im going to use it as a center piece tray for candles (if you can visualize it will lay flat on the table) I can take a pic of the pic in my book if you would like to see my inspiration.

Shower curtain.  Victorian style please!!

My 18 year old loves Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas so anything with him on (appropriate for a guy) would be fantastic

Books that teach drawing as well as an art kit of some kind put together would be great.  My 11 year old loves to draw comic books!!

Handcrafted Jewelry with Victorian influence

Victorian/Edwardian style chalk board.   Heres the idea.  Antique frame or mirror with glass removed.  Where the glass should be is the area to write in (im not sure what would be used to create the chalkboard slate as I only know of the special paint).  Saw one in Victorian Trading Co.  I love the idea!!

Im looking for a table runner for our new table we recently purchased.  Looking for something, of course Victorian style as well.  Measurements can and will be provided.  Want something rich looking but affordable to make!!  Also looking for new fabric dinner napkins (18"). 

~~Supplies~~

Hobby Lobby and Michaels crafts have Victorian style sewing supplies!! Sadly I am no longer local to either (actually no Hobby Lobby in CA) I would love a chantilane.  However im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from like antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).

Patterns!!  I am 80 miles from a Joanns or Hancocks (sniff sniff).  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ .. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003,,,v1178,,,v1172
Simplicity~~
McCalls~~

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html

Seam roll press/ham  This is the circular tubular ones in various sizes.  This can be made or bought.

Any (new or gently used) patterns by Truly Victorian, Laughing Moon, Folkwear and Sense and Sensibility (really wanting the Spencer pattern and Regency Dress).  Vintage Sewing Patterns!!       36 Bust is perfect for all patterns.   Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list

Sewing materials/supplies of any form is welcomed!! Needles (Regular or Ball Point Singer or Schmertz plz), Thread (Regular or Serger plz no Joanns brand serger thread), Trims, Elastic, Bias Tape, Patterned Ribbons, Zippers ect..... New or Gently Used is just fine!! Even if I dont need it right now it will eventually get used!! Fabric of all shapes colors and sizes are welcomed!!  Buttons!! New or vintage!!  Color is irrelevant.

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) probably best to check with me on numbers!! and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags!!!!   As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts (handles, magnetic snaps, rings ect).  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too(can be found at Hancocks).  I desperately need some magnetic snaps!!

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one).  Also plain colored or white blank greeting type cards would be wonderful!! good for now!!

Emphemra

I really really need some cub/boy scout related scrapbooking items such as paper, stickers ect!!!!

Also looking for decorated photo albums.  One is for non American candy wrappers that I collect!!

Handcrafted cards by you would be great!!

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look.

Stamps and ink pads

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House (or any that features Victorian/Edwardian pieces) collection would be wonderful.

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to recieve any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble

Cookbooks (and cooking magazines) are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I love Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movies and am HUGE fan of Jimmy Stewart!!  Betty Boop too!!

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!  Violet Crumbles!! (Canadian Equivalent is welcomed too though the name escapes me)

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to receive something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! (Will send link to a pic if needed)

Also im looking for bath tub grippers (the ones that prevent slipping) im looking for the kind that stick directly on the tub using tape/sticker.  I cant find any except for the mats

Legos for my two boys would be wonderful.  They are obsessed!!

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010 10:49:32 PM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
Velvet Rose
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010 11:41:27 PM »

I claim frosty for some Victorian style ephemera, scrapbooking supplies and sewing supplies. This is my first claim

Hi I'm Wendy and I live in Sydney Australia. I've only asked for lightweight things so hopefully it won't be too long before someone claims me

I dabble in many crafts but my first love is feltmaking - both needle felting and wet felting.

I have rather ecletic taste - I guess I would call it eco-vintage with a bit of shabby chic  & modern organic thrown in. I like flowers & brocade/damask type fabrics and modern leaf/tree prints. I dislike skulls, cutesy, country, spots, stripes and checks.

I'm passionate about natural fibers and fabrics - so would really prefer not to receive things crafted from nylon, polyester, acrylic or other synthetics (rayon is ok)

CRAFTED ITEMS

Knitted

- Woollen Socks - chocolate brown, deep red, berry shades or aubergine (shoe size 8 )
- Cotton dishcloths - dark green or taupe

Crocheted
- Floral USB stick cover (or iPhone cover or pocket tissue pack cover) like USB cover on my wists
- Cotton dishcloths - dark green or taupe
- Woollen scarf - dark grey, chocolate brown, scarlet or berry shades. I love floral patterns - see my wists for ideas.

Dyed
- hand dyed merino roving (any colour except black, grey and neons)
- hand dyed silk roving (any colour except black, grey and neons)
- hand dyed silk scarf lengths (any colour except black, grey and neons)

Printed
- Screen/gocco printed cards in a botanical or leaf design - see my wists for ideas

Recycled Paper
Plain greeting cards made from recycled paper - even better if they have matching envelopes

Jewelry
- Earrings made from chunky gemstone beads. I like shades of purple, pink, green or dark red. Please use sterling silver earring wires as my ears are allergic to nickel.
- Stretch bracelets made from chunky gemstone beads/nuggets. See my wists for examples

Woodwork
- hand made wooden bowls - any size
- hand made wooden spoons or other utensils

SUPPLIES I am very happy with a supplies only package!

Fiber
Please do not send any unprocessed fiber as it will not be accepted into my country  Sad
- Romney roving for needle felting - any color except neons
- Silk roving  - any color
- Undyed Alpaca roving - particularly beige, brown or grey
- Undyed roving from coloured sheep - particularly beige, brown or grey
- plant dyed fiber - any kind
- organic wool roving
No other kind of fiber please as I am trying to destash

Fabric
- Sheer Silk scarf lengths (for felting)

Buttons
- Very large vintage buttons with a shank rather than holes ( I want to use them for closures for my felt bags)
- Vintage buttons - flower shapes only

Jewelry Making Supplies
- ring blanks in sliver or gunmetal tones
- strong clear stretchy thread for making bracelets with felted/gemstone beads

Beads
- gemstone beads in all colours and sizes except for gemstone chips. I love large or chunky gemstone feature beads

Glue
- strong glue for attaching buttons onto ring blanks/earring backs
- strong acid free glue for paper crafting (acid free)

Other
- Paper punches in large flower shapes
- Gel Pens in jewel tones and/or metallics
- blank greeting cards for me to decorate (don't need envelopes)
- Blank greeting cards made from mulberry paper
- 1" skeleton leaves in greens, yellows, reds, silver or gold (I use these for wet felting)

ALLERGIES ETC
- nothing perfumed or smelling of smoke please (members of my family have allergies)
- no food please

Thanks to whoever chooses me!

« Last Edit: September 05, 2010 01:12:28 AM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010 04:37:55 PM »

I'm going to claim Velvet Rose for Stretch bracelets made from chunky gemstone beads/nuggets. Grin

First claim this round. List in a moment!

About Me
33 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats.
  • My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafty Wishes

Grin = BIG WISH!

Sewing

NEW -- Coupon Organizer. I always have coupons but they get lost in my purse. I LOVE this style. Small enough to fit in my purse but with sections would be great.

-- Wrap-style pants for my guy! Same concept as above but maybe a little more manly/unisex and full-length. (He's a 36x30) Cotton fabric probably best. He LOVES his pair from Claire but is jealous I have two pairs. He'd LOVE a pair in a dark blue or dark green as well.

--  Grin Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder or this wallet, or this purse etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

-- A Day Tote/Weekender Bag. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely. I also really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric.

-- A Handlebar Bag for my bike like this concept. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything, but I like the style. My bike is a Trek 15" unisex hybrid in black with silver accents.

-- Cute "Rockabilly" Style Dress I LOVE this style but obviously in adult size. And no pink please, it doesn't look good on me. I wear a US size 4 and could send more specific measurements too. I just love how fun and flirty it is!

--  Grin A Cozy Winter Summer Wrap like this thread BUT lightweight. I have the most awesome warm version already but I'd love a lighter weight version for wearing in chilly air conditioning like at work as well. It's hot outside but sometimes a touch chilly inside. Not enough for a jacket, but enough your arms are a little cold.  (tutorial here) Some neutral color/pattern (grey, white, beige, etc.) would probably be easiest to wear a lot.

-- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Cover. I've got a few examples of ones I like here. Mine's the "Classic" style.

-- Greek Goddess Halloween Costume like this. I LOVE this costume and it would be awesome to have it made for me and my measurements instead of buying one off the shelf that never fits! Wink

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I'm generally a US size 4.

NEW -- Grin  A Lapboard I really need a new one. Something comfy so I can use my heavy laptop on the couch more comfortably. I like this one a lot but it wouldn't have to be that exact color/fabric. Just the style is really useful.

-- Any sewn wist item You can see all the sewing items I've wisted here.

Knitting

--  Grin Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. (And yes, thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)

-- A shrug like this style (Or another example.) Could be in a self-striping in any color I like (blues, purples, greens, greys, browns, etc.) or solid. It's the style and idea I really like. I'm flexible on the color/pattern.

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

-- Any knitted wist items. You can see all the wisted knit items here.

Crochet

-- Crochet Wist Items. I have a bunch of things that I like wisted here. Mostly shrugs/shawls that sort of thing but there's quite a few I really like.

Other

--  Grin Grin Phoenix-colored Necklace just like this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece. It's beautiful colors, it's in silver, it's just perfect. I so want this. Yes, I make jewelry but it'd be nice to have something beautiful like this made for me for a change! Wink

--  Grin Batik/Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it's fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It''s different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it's just not my personal preference.)

--  Grin Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. (I like the Mossimo ones from Target a lot but am open to others too!) I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love WISTED for inspiration.

--  Grin Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. Anything! I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and would love to put up something pretty there! (HERE are some I've wisted for inspiration/ideas.)

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don''t know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

--  Grin Ceramic/pottery tea mug, oversized mug, or cereal bowl (I eat cereal every single day!) or anything like that. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (HERE are a couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

--  Grin Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items as inspiration.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!

Craft Supplies

--  Grin Grin Jewelry Presentation Displays I have one in black but I need a necklace one in WHITE for photographing my work. I could also use a necklace/earring combo and a bracelet hand. These are examples of styles I like and could REALLY use:
 - Simple Necklace: Display, necklace, leatherette, white, 10x8 inches
 - Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, necklace/earring, frosted acrylic
 - Another Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, Venus figure, opaque white, 12 x 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
 - Ring/Bracelet Display, acrylic, clear frosted, 7-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch hand

-- Grin Grin Gemstone Beads I'd love to start using more faceted, briolette and other cut stones. Here are some I really am coveting.
(Listings shown are just for example of the stone. Can easily be smaller quantities for more reasonable cost!)
 - Any gems on my Etsy favorites - Bunches listed here
 -Chrome Diopside Beads - Especially teardrops or briolettes or rondelles would be nice. Nice Example
 - Mexican Fire Opal Rondelle Beads - example or example
 - Hesonite Garnet - example
 - Sapphire Rondelle Beads - In a red/orange/yellow combo. example or example and example

-- A sewing basket. You know, classic little box with a handle to store my growing collection of threads, notions, scissors, etc. Like this idea/ or this one. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything but that idea. Right now, all my stuff is just piled up in a mess on my desk.

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Dichroic Glass Beads I love this mix for example. So pretty!

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles. Also any 16, 22 or 24 gauge wire is in any color is always useful.

-- Resin Starter Kit I've been curious to try these so something to get started (resin, molds, etc.) would be fun.

NEW -- Button Maker I think it'd be fun to make my own buttons. Some sort of starter kit would be great. I've never made any before.

-- Mimi Jewelry Hammer and Anvil Set Now that I'm working with wire more, I'd love a jewelry hammer and anvil to flatten my wire and shape it with more control. Hammer example and anvil example. Obviously a mini anvil! Wink

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones. (Caffeinated ones are fine too for my morning cup at work!)
 -- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.
 -- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)
 -- Pineapple anything so long as it does NOT have coconut in it. (Candy, snacks, candles, body spray, etc.) Finding pure, straight pineapple is so hard!
 -- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)
 -- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010 05:17:14 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010 07:21:31 AM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for a: Crochet Wist Item

This is my 2nd claim - 0 sent, 0 received

Hey all! I'm Jenn, signing in from Canada Grin My cat and I share a tiny apartment, so I prefer practical over decorative items. My favourite colours are purples and turquoises, along with emerald green and coral and softer tones like dusty rose, sage green, robin's egg blue... but I like most colours in general (though I'm not fond of yellow or neons) - I just love colour. I'm always trying new things, experimenting new crafts and recipes (I love to cook).

I adore prisms, textures, nature, light, transparency, comfort (if something's not comfortable, I won't wear it), quotes, organization, sweets, wood, glass...

I don't care for vampire, skull, morbid, bling, vintage, or steam-punk, items....

The links are provided only as examples. Big wishes are in bold!

Crafted Items:

Supplies:
  • Ball Winder
  • Fabric ModPodge or Paints
  • Fun-shaped cake moulds
  • Fun (and practical)-shaped ice cream scoop
  • Fused bead (aka perler bead) kit
  • Loom of any kind, for any material (can be handmade)
  • Metal or wood purse frames
  • Natural fibers (for making felted soap)
  • NEW! Rotary Cutter
  • Sock Loom
  • Tunisian (aka afghan) crochet hook
  • Specialty Yarn (self-striping, wool/bamboo/coton, feltable, sock, etc.)
  • Prisms

Extras:
  • Anything thatll facilitate the life of a lefty
  • Smurf figurines (for my collection)

Kiss Thanks in advance!!! Kiss
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010 07:36:15 AM by Burgz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010 08:07:33 AM »

I claim Burgz for a Vortex hat!

This is my first claim for this round.

I am 20 and a college kid living in Fredericksburg, VA (USA). My style is pretty haphazard--I never coordinate anything, so my decorating style is whatever I like, all cobbled together. I love bold prints and art deco and fun colors, but I'm not a fan of pink or orange. I love dark colors, like maroon and navy. I knit like a fiend (almost constantly) and also crochet, sew, spin, and dabble in paper craft. I really want to learn weaving just to add to my crafty repertoire. I have cats and a dog at home, but not at school, and they all stay out of my crafting supplies. I don't have any allergies. PM with any questions!

Crafts:

- Pot holders/trivets (I love quilted ones)
- Oven mitts
-   Framed art (drawing, painting, embroidery... anything really.), Grey's Anatomy, grammar, knitting, Futurama (but not Bender cause I have lots of Bender art), or Battlestar Galactica-themed would all be awesome, as well as various generic snark, hilarity, or pretty-ness. I have some favorite quotes too, so pm if you want more specifics. Also, I've recently gotten WAY into Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I've finished through season four) so non-spoilery Buffy themed art would be cool too.
- Ceramic mugs/bowls/dishes. Pottery is one craft I know I'll probably not get the chance to do, so I love looking at other people's.
- Padded laptop sleeve for Norah, my macbook. Not really picky as to material, but if it's argyle, I'll love you forever.
- **Big wish** A nice handbag. There are a couple of examples of my style on my wists. Something fairly plain in shape in a solid color or fun print. Fairly large (I carry everything with me), messenger style,  crossbody strap, lots of pockets.
-  Summer skirts. Elastic waist, about 50 cm hip to hem, a-line or flowy in something light, like a linen or a seersucker or something.
-   Handspun yarn
-   Hand-carved stamps. Pretty much anything as I have pretty much none.
-   Shawl pins/brooches.

Supplies

-   Roving/Top for spinning (combed or carded)
-   Zippers (any length, regular or separating, invisible or visible, any color)
-   Large buttons, preferably in sets of at least four.
-   Yarn (natural fibers only, please), especially greens (like, forest or kelly) and blues or neutrals, any weight
-   Lino carving tool thing (for carving stamps)
-   Large erasers or rubber base thingies for carving stamps
-   Thread (any color)
-   Machine sewing needles (I go through them so quickly) regular, but also leather/denim.
-   Kool-Aid/dye for yarn/roving
-   Awesome fabric--abstract/geometric prints, swirls, Amy Butler-esque, or linen. I love linen. (Linen-look cotton is also great)
-   Stamps, especially words/greetings.
-   Stamp Pads.
-   Resin kit
-   Purse handles (especially longish ones)
-  Felt (acrylic or wool, I don't mind either)
-  Wooly Nylon (for carrying along with sock yarn that doesn't have nylon or mohair)

Extras

Knitting/crocheting books (but pm first)
Paper crafting/card making books
Sewing books/magazines
Back issues of Interweave Knits, Knit1, Knit Simple or Vogue Knitting (or any other knit mags; please pm)
I'll never say no to chocolate or candies, especially gummies.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010 08:13:04 AM by ifallthraindrops » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010 11:30:31 AM »

I claim ifallthraindrops for hand carved stamps

This is my 2nd claim (0 sent, 0 received)

Im a girly girl from a small town in Iowa, who loves anything pink. I spent most of my day crocheting, but would love to learn some new crafts. I live with my boyfriend (of 6 years) and our small Multipoo dog named sissy.

Blue = Big Wish
Red = Super big wish 
Crafts:
-    Detroit Lions Lap Blanket   I saw some Detroit Lions fleece fabric at Hobby Lobby. It would be perfect to make a little lap blanket for my dad, but I cant sew.  It would be more perfect if I got it before the 20th. He is coming for a visit and we are going to surprise him by taking him to a lions game. He isnt use to the cold weather here, so this would be great. Any fabric relating to the football team would be great; it doesnt have to be the one I saw.
-   something inspired from my wist
-   sleep shirt/night gown. Just think big, over sized tee shirt the goes to about knee level. I usually get an XL so they will be really big on me.
-    Hand-dyed yarn or hand-spun yarn any color/amount/weight
-   slippers. I wear a US size 8 1/2
-   homemade snuggie maybe with a string inside so I can keep it closed.
-    A drawstring backpack  Its for my mom. She would like something that looks like denim. Maybe a denim looking fabric or just a blue that would match jeans. Here is a link to give you an idea of what we a looking for. It doesnt have to be exactly like that bag, it is just to give you an idea.  It doesnt need to be reversible.
-   Dog toys Any toys for my small dog. She is good at ripping toys apart.
-   Inchies I want to try to incorporate these into another craft, but Im unable to make them myself. Any themes would be great, they just couldnt have anything hanging off the edges.
-   tabletop ironing mat
-    Mug Bucket organizer Something I can put my supplies in when I am working at my desk. I keep losing things. Something like this

Craft Kits:
A how to or starter kit for any of the following crafts would be great
   * tatting
   * spinning (I have a drop spindle.now what?)
   * dyeing yarn
   * candy/chocolate making
   * soap making

Supplies:
We live in a tiny town. The nearest craft store is 30 minutes away and in a small town so the selection is limited. There is a Hobby Lobby with the basics and a small Joanns which is almost useless for anything other than fabric (they have a good selection of fabric but I dont sewlol). So it is hard to get supplies. I have to get most things online and some just arent worth paying shipping for. I have no problem with used supplies.

-    Rhinestone Setter  Something like this. The brand makes no difference to me. 
-   Specialty Yarn Our hobby lobby doesnt have much other than worsted weight acrylic yarn. I have enough 100% acrylic yarn in worsted weight. But I have almost nothing else. Any weight or fiber or color. Wool, bamboo, llama, blends, anything. I have a yarn addiction and I still never seem to have what I need for a project.
-   Cotton Yarn I have lots of patterns I want to make that call for cotton yarn in worsted weight.
-   Sport Weight Yarn I have very little sport weight yarn. Any color would be good. Baby colors would be great.
-    Bernat Baby Fingering Weight Baby Yarn This yarn goes on sale every now and then, but our local jo-anns doesnt carry it. I can use any color. Lilac, pink and blue would be my first picks.
-    PUL Fabric Any colors/patterns. Doesnt need to be big pieces. 
-    Any Stamp Carving Material   Staedtler, speedy carve, extra large erasers, etc. I usually use speedy carve but our Hobby Lobby is sold out (I think I bought the last pack over 2 weeks ago). Anything would be great. I am going to run out soon.
-    Cupcake Molds for polymer clay I have none, so any would be great.   
-    Molds for resin Doesnt have to specifically be for resin. Ice cube trays work, so would candy molds and soap trays.
-    Crochet Steel Interchangeable Set Like this one. That one would be $18 with a 40% off coupon. It doesnt need to be that exact set, I just dont know of many others. I have an interchangeable hook set for sizes g-k. So I could use one for small sizes or a better one for the larger sizes. I would absolutely love a used Denise set, but I dont think my odds are very good Smiley
-   Serger Thread I just got a used serger but dont have any thread, except the 4 small white ones it came with.
-   1" square  punch to cut out paper squares that are exactly 1 inch. I could use a square one too.
-   1 wood circles Like these
-   Diamond Glaze
-   Scrabble Titles or something similar
-    Collage Sheets Digital or printed. I need sizes for 1 circles, 1 squares and/or scrabble titles.
-   Glue on Bails For resin pendants
-   Clear quilters ruler Any size
-   Buttons
-   Poly Pellets
-   Sold Black Safety Eyes

Extras:
-   Id never turn down candy, especially gummies.
-   Doggie treats
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010 11:34:14 AM by styupe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
Oyhana
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010 01:37:39 PM »

I claim styupe for some slippers and inchies  Smiley

This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hey guys!  Im new to the Ongoing Wish Swap; it seems like a great swap and Im kind of wondering why Ive never done it before.  

My name is Karla.  Im 33 and live in Canada in a teeny tiny apartment with my boyfriend and 2 cats.  I love my job! I work at a hotel as a pastry chef.  Its a very fun and creative environment.  Besides baking I also like to knit, sew, paint, play bass, take photos and do any other random things that I feel inspired to create.  I love camping, hiking and just being outdoors in general.  Other interests include astrology, astronomy, reflexology and natural health.  Im all over the place really.

I dont have any allergies and am pretty easy going as far as swap packages go.  Unfortunately I dont have any space for knick knacks.  
*Wall art, photos, ATCs, paintings and altered books are always welcome though.

Im into lime green at the moment, also like black & white, black & red, white & emerald green, earth tones, deep purples, rich reds, chocolate brown, shades of grey, grey & orange.  I like most colours if they suit the object they are ondont really like neon or pastels but even they have their place.

I would prefer not to receive anything related to disney, twilight, harry potter, or skulls.  I would also prefer not to receive clothing or accessories with appliqu birds/owls/flowers/trees etc  Though I love these things I just dont wear them.

Style wise I wear a lot of solid color tanks and jeans or skirts.  Im very, very low maintenance and dont like to fuss with my clothes.  However, I do like nice fabrics and well cut/constructed clothes.

CRAFTED ITEMS

KNITTING
~Cowl-love the colours on this one, colour and style on this one also have a bunch that I like on ravelry--PM me
~Wrist Warmers/Fingerless Mitts-these are awesome, more on rav
~Hat/Toque-I like most hats, something warm would be great because it gets cold here.  Kinda like this
~Socks-hand knit socks?  Yes, please!!

CROCHET
~Cotton Dish Cloths/Towels/Rags/Scrubbies-anything for tidying up around the house

SEWN-please no leather or fur
~Cloth Pads- any fun fabric is welcome.  I like these
~Fitted Tanks/Sleeveless Shirts-cute, I like the length and scoop neck like this one.  I'm probably a medium but it depends on your pattern...PM me
~Bags
 *Toiletries Bag-something fun/something in Zebra
 *Laundry Bag-I walk to the laundry mat to do laundry...lame but a great bag makes it better. (will add links to bags i like)
 *Purse-this is cool, more on my wist
 *Grocery Bag-big, sturdy handles/fabric, solid color, maybe a pocket for keys/wallet
 *Wallet-big enough to hold my cards, not too bulky, fun fabric/vinyl etc..

ART
Here is a list of current themes I have for the Ongoing ATC Swap.  Use them as inspiration if you wish.  I just love art though so anything goes.
~Black and White Photos-unusual objetcs/subject matter
~Your own medium-water color, oil, acrylic, mixed media etc
~ATCs
~Altered Book/Journals

SURPRISE ME
What do you do really well?  Sometimes I don't know what I want until I see it  Cheesy

SUPPLIES

~Fiber!!!!-Im dying to learn how to spin!  My main wish is for fiber (any kind, any colour) and a drop spindle.
~Yarn-bamboo, cotton, soft animal fibers, totally loving HandMaiden right now.  Malabrigo is also always welcome.

EXTRAS
-Cat treats and toys
-Dark Chocolate

Thanks for choosing me!   Kiss
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010 01:48:57 PM by Oyhana » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010 05:00:12 PM »

I'd like to claim Oyhana for a cowl!

This is my 3rd claim - 0 sent, 0 received

Hey all! I'm Jenn, signing in from Canada Grin My cat and I share a tiny apartment, so I prefer practical over decorative items. My favourite colours are purples and turquoises, along with emerald and mint greens, coral and softer tones like dusty rose, jade, robin's egg blue... but I like most colours in general (though I'm not fond of yellow or neons) - I just love colour. I'm always trying new things, experimenting new crafts and recipes (I love to cook).

I adore prisms, textures, nature, light, transparency, comfort (if something's not comfortable, I won't wear it), quotes, organization, sweets, wood, glass...

I don't care for vampire, skull, morbid, bling, vintage, or steam-punk, items....

The links are provided only as examples. Big wishes are in bold!

Crafted Items:
  • Bird Mobile (or any similar mobile) THANKS BABALINA!
  • Cookie Stamp
  • Croc Socks - size women's medium (8-9)
  • Decorated agenda (either 2010-2011 school or 2011 is fine)
  • Decorated Recipe box, that'll fit lots of 3x5 note cards
  • Doorstop
  • Ear Cuff : Cuff 1, Cuff 2, Cuff 3
  • Embroidered t-shirt (preferably fitted)
  • Fun cat bed
  • Handspun or hand-dyed yarn
  • Laptop bed tray
  • Laptop sleeve (ask me for dimensions)
  • Pebble Rug
  • Scratch pad or pole (for the cat)
  • Semi-Precious or Natural Stone Pendants/Necklace
  • Sleeveless Vest: Vest 1, Vest 2, Vest 3, Vest 4, Vest 5
  • Small keychain container (for carrying pills), something sort of like this, just not a coffin
  • Suncatcher or prism/crystal mobile
  • Yarn holder: Yarn Bowl, Yarn Owl, Travel Caddy, Apron Caddy
  • Vinyl laptop decals (my laptop is black)
  • Vortex Hat THANKS IFALLTHRAINDROPS!
  • Wisty Surprise (Warning: I have a HUGE Wists that is not very organized)

Supplies:
  • Ball Winder
  • Fabric ModPodge or Paints
  • Fun-shaped cake moulds
  • Fun (and practical)-shaped ice cream scoop
  • Fused bead (aka perler bead) kit
  • Loom of any kind, for any material (can be handmade)
  • Metal or wood purse frames
  • Natural fibers (for making felted soap)
  • Rotary Cutter
  • Sock Loom
  • Tunisian (aka afghan) crochet hook
  • Specialty Yarn (self-striping, wool/bamboo/coton, feltable, sock, etc.)
  • Prisms

Extras:
  • Anything thatll facilitate the life of a lefty
  • NEW! Chewing Gum *sugar-free* - if you have a favourite that can't be found everywhere, I'd love to try it! I have dry mouth, so I go through a lot - no bubblegum, cinnamon, or tangerine flavours please (I also prefer kinds that aren't so strong that they make your mouth burn). I've been wanting to try the new Stride mystery flavour but can't find it around here, so that would be nice if you have it in your area.
  • Smurf figurines (for my collection)

Kiss Thanks in advance!!! Kiss
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010 05:22:34 PM by Burgz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2010 06:12:07 AM »

I claim Burgz for a wisty surprise!

This is my 1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received

Hi, I am Lindy I live in Phoenix , AZ and have two kids who are 9 and 5.  We dont have any allergies.  We do have two hamsters and two cats in our home and I used to be an outdoor smoker but I quit!   I have a pretty extensive wist http://www.wists.com/lindyv321 and lots of fave projects in my profile.

Themes that I love are tattoos, butterflies, dinosaurs, Alice in Wonderland (Disney or original), Stars, cupcakes/sweets, and skulls.  I like just about all colors except orange and yellow but I love pink, black, and sliver.  I also love books, music, marshmallows, bacon, peanut butter, and white cheddar cheese popcorn.  

I like to make jewelry, inchies, stencil shirts, embroidery, do felt appliqu, simple sewing, work with resin, and do general craftiness.  I am currently teaching myself to crochet  I would love to learn to make soap, candles, stamps, and solder. I always love to receive supplies and random ephemera.

Things that I would like made for me would be:
BIG WISHAn altered (in a theme I love) 3 ring binder for recipes. I would love one with page separators for different catagories.
BIG WISH A full coverage apron (rooster/chicken or cupcake/sweets fabric a plus)
BIG WISH Knit/crochet ballet slippers size 8 1/2-9
A slouchy hat
A wisty surprise-but none of the Halloween themed stuff as I am in a Halloween swap!
Inchies, I collect these!  
Soaps or body washes see my wist for examples/scents
Altered art of my kids-I can send pictures
Jar of Whimsies
A small altered puzzle
A cute reusable lunch bag for myself
Kids Aprons sizes 7/8 and 5/6
Stamp carving kit
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/21de8e66c14d9bad74f84aa2169b061f?offset=0

I am gathering items for Christmas so....
Adia size 12 shirts/hoodies Themes are girly skulls and girly Rock N Roll, kittens, or hamsters
Baby doll things, clothes, hats, blankets, cloth diapers, etc.
We redid her room in hot pink, white, and black cutesy punk (think skulls, zebra print, etc) so wall hangings, decorated mirror, cork board, earring(studs)/necklace organizer that can be hung on the wall, cool pillow cases...
Dangly earrings that are not super long as this is the first year she is allowed to wear them.
Anything else you think is awesome for 9-10 year old girls!

Landon, size 5 shirts/hoodies/hats, themese are Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Star Wars/Star Wars Lego, or Batman Lego
A Leapster travel case.  One that will hold his leapster and has spaces for all his games.  He has the Leapster2
Anything else you think is awesome for a 5-6 year old boy

Supplies I would love.  Used supplies are fine too!  I am gathering supplies for my Christmas crafting and would love to get a box of all supplies
BIG WISH
 - pendant trays/Bezels
BIG WISH
 Melt & Pour soap kit + Popsicle mold to make
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/1cc5d6da8db12637958c2a8bcad09f1d?offset=0
BIG WISH
Christmas themed papers, tags, stickers, mini ornaments, stamps, etc so I can make cookie sheet advent calendars
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/cee986ccdbf9b5aa66595a08cbe4cc5a?offset=0
BIG WISHMod Podge Dimensional Magic (see wist)
Fixatif spray (see wist)
Fun colored zippers of any colors so I can make bracelets
Embroidery hoops
tea towel like material for embroidery
Magnetic sheets
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/cc2f3b3bcb459f648161c82f7949eb9d?offset=20
Old skeleton keys
Spoon Bails
Crochet for Dummies book

Extras:
Something unique to your area, candy, postcards, food items, etc
Cupcake things such as paper cups, sprinkles, recipes etc

A Bella Hat-Thanks Padfoot!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010 08:31:32 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I like to craft and cook, come see...
My Blog

50 Projects in 2013
spikefan

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2010 09:40:13 AM »

I claim lindyv321 for a bella hat

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina. I am a 29yr old SAHM to a 5yr old girl. I love crafting especially for others. My current favorite colors are black and natural/earthy colors. I like harry potter, buffy the vampire slayer, twilight, historical romances, the 80s and organic foods.  

Crafts

- black or grey stenciled bootcut lounge pants for the winter - in a Harry Potter or Buffy theme - sz Medium
- time turner
- Gryffindor robe
- pajama pants in buzz and woody/toy story print fabric for me
- lapboard like this but in a harry potter, buffy, or twilight theme - (gryffindor colors, red black and white combo)
- black hooded cloak like this for my daughter - size 4/5 - doesn't have to be reversible but would be cool if it was with a gryffindor burgundy or stars with blue or purple sky
- simple black one layer hooded cloak for me
- Embellished jean overalls for my daughter - with painted/appliqued Curious George, Mario Bros, Tom & Jerry, Harry Potter, Wizard of Oz, or Alice In Wonderland
- painted canvas shoes or boots for my daughter with same themes as above

Supplies
- poppet making kit with light skin toned fabric, white or medium green
- fabric in any of these prints: Mario, Harry Potter, Peter Pan, Popeye, Tom & Jerry, non-girly Superman, dick and jane
- vanna's choice yarn in colors from my wist
- wool-ease yarn - especially two skeins of thick and quick in gold, and regular in black, white, sapphire, gray, cranberry, gold
- red heart super saver acrylic in red, black, white, gold, blue, pretty n pink, petal pink
- cross stitch fabric, white or black - 14-20ct
- printable shrinky dinks
- diamond glaze
- etching kit
- 8-1/2" x 11" printable magnet sheets
- solid color cotton fabric in shades of green or gray
- red and white striped cotton fabric or cotton flannel
- gryffindor or hogwarts patch
- cotton halloween fabric similar to ones in my wist
- fat quarter of bright green flannel (luigi green)
- fine tip paint pen - would love silver, gold, and/or black
- natural air dry clay
- fine line marking pen - would love one for light and dark fabric
- solid color cotton fabrics in greens, pinks, white, red and turqouise
- black cotton fabric
- glass pendant kit w/o paper
- DPNs - sz 4, 6, 8, 9, 10
- 16" circular needles - have size 8 would love others
- mini glue sticks for mini glue gun
- fun flannel fabric
- 4in or 6in embroidery hoops
- wood plaques
- wood craft boxes
- sport weight or sock yarn in solid black, red or gryffindor colors

Extras

- Superman comics
- Reader's Digest Craft & Hobbies book
- vintage character cookie cutters
- black & white striped leggings, tights, or socks for a 5t
- black witches hat
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010 10:59:47 AM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Change a Color in an Image With the Paint Bucket Tool in Photoshop CS3
How to Change Eye Color in Photoshop CS3
How to Change Layer Opacity in Photoshop CS3
How to Change Ruler Measurements in InDesign CS3
How to Convert a Color Photo to Black and White in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...