A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,402
Currently Running With Scissors:
816 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 62 ~~CLOSED!!~~  (Read 18074 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edie22
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2010 08:38:38 PM »

I am going to claim shelina for a pin cushion, needlebook and some supplies

this is claim 4/2 in transit/1 received

About Me: I'm 34, married and live in South Florida.  I don't have any kids or pets and don't really plan on them.  I love chocolate, anything with blue stripes, office supplies, Diet Pepsi, my G1 phone, Star Trek and anything related to Chris Pine.  I like polka dots and stripes and cute things.  I love the colors pink and blue and pretty much all colors, but I love blue and brown together and pink and brown.  Also Pink/green and brown/pink/green.  I love ALL BAGS.  i am getting quite a collection and I switch them all the time.  I'm pretty easy to please and my wists is currently at almost 400 items...  Please note the Halloween items are for the Halloween swap, none of those please!  I'm starting to collect Christmas gifties too!

Wishes:
Crafted:
sewn:
~Netbook cover (I have an Acer 10.1inch in Blue that I've named Bones)  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=43267715 or maybe something stenciled with Karl Urban/Bones on the front
~Purses - especially any on my wists
~Messenger Bag
~Weekender Bag or weekender type bag... not necessarily THE weekender bag.
~Purse organizer like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=36637266
~iron cover like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=28400568
BIG WISH ~Fabric bins/organizer bucket
~Toy robot like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=342133.0
~Quilted potholders
~fabric luggage tags
~lap desk
~monster bag
~pink or purple sock monkey (or some other fun animal)
~table cloth/table runner in plain colors
~Small quilt wall art
~full-sized apron with pockets

knit/crochet
~knit shawl
~recycled t-shirt type rug maybe in blue/white, purple, pink...
~knitted elephant like on my wists
~sock monkey wine bottle cozy
~hand spun yarn

stenciled
~Stenciled Star Trek shirt especially with Chris Pine
~Stenciled shirt from some of the other ideas on my wists, dandelions, bare trees, pinto, robots
~Weasley is our King hoodie (size 3x with a zipper, not pullover)
~craft ninja stenciled on something.  Bag, tshirt (2x or 3x), etc thank you SAHMama! another of these would be great for a friend
~tshirt with roosters on it (3x, maybe in a dusty red)
BIG WISH~tshirt with the silverlake liquors logo, like on my wist (3x) thank you SAHMama! i want another for a gift!

Jewelry:
~Loaded charm bracelet
~Zodiac cuff bracelet like on my wists Sagitarius
~counting bracelet
~scrabble tile pendant kit with instructions

Other crafts:
BIG WISH~artwork with otters - would love one of otters floating and holding hands
~Message & Photo board like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25619562
~ceramic mugs (one blue, one purple both with e+j on them)
~button art
~felt art
~bows made out of old film reels
~carved stamps based on star trek, harry potter, crocheting, elephants, sock monkey, chris pine (would love a chris pine carved stamp omg)
~something to organize jewelry either earrings or bracelets, maybe a jewelry box
~Anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/edie22
NEW~Handmade soap, vanilla, coffee, linen, lemongrass scented (nothing floral or too strong)

Supplies:

I would love a whole claim of supplies with yarn and fabric!
~sharpies
~yarn dusk from debbie stoller, red heart super soft in any color and especially chocolate, toast, wine, paprika, turqoise, anything from caron super soft (especially in blues/greys) 100% cotton yarn in any color (or really, anything.  I love yarn) any christmas varigated cotton, or with sparkly bits too
~fabric - I love the cotton, but i don't really know how to use jersey or flannel yet Would love some Christmas fabric!
~zippers (any size/color!)
~aida cloth
~hand sew needles
~button magnets
~thread
~interfacing
~precut squares of fabric, like for patchwork stuff
~buttons
~stickers that say happy birthday
~quilter type measuring blocks
~chaulking pencils/disappearing ink pens
~bobbin saver like this http://www.blue-feather.com/bobbinsaver.html

Other

~mini Reeses Cups
~office supplies

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
Distant_Twilight
Code Monkey

Creativity is creativity. There is nothing like it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2010 10:20:58 PM »

I am going to clain edie22 for some items on her wist, and a supply or two.
This is claim 1. 0 In transit, 0 received.

Hello, and thank you in advance for claiming me!

My name is Elyse. I am a college student for IT who lives in Ontario Canada. Ive gained a recent addiction to crafting, and Ive started to read tarot cards again.
I have played piano for 15 years, and thats something I miss like crazy (no piano where I live D=)
I am obsessed with video games, with two of my swaps revolving around Legend of Zelda. I also love all Final Fantasys, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 3 and 4, Pokemon, Sonic, and Mario.
I am also in love with butterflies.

Crafts

BIG BIG BIG wish: I would love an Ezlo hat (hes from LoZ the Minish Cap) http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Ezlo  Link to what he looks like. Prefer it if it was knitted or crocheted.

I love Amis as well, and cant make them that well (rather at all, but Im trying). An Ash, Brock, really just any of the original characters from pokemon would be awesome.

Anything Kingdom hearts would be AWESOME!!! I love Axel, Sora, Roxas, any of the new characters from Birth By Sleep. Maybe some wall art to hang up because my room looks boring.

The hoodie thats on my wist. Ill give you my measurements in the PM.

My boyfriend would love an ami sack boy (littlebigplanet). He would also like an ami of the big sisters from bioshock 2.

He would also like a wrist strap for his camera

Would love to have a sweater dress like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/51623239/reserved-for-starrychild71-a-little-drop?ref=cat2_gallery_2  In blues, greens, and purples

Things that aren't avatar the last airbender, or hairband related on my wist  http://www.wists.com/Distant_Twilight

Huge fan of Disney as well.

Home made soaps and lip balm. I like fruity scents.

DS case themed to any of my interests if possible

Jewelry. I love the look of jewelry from ten thousand villages. Anything nerdy as well would be fantastic

Anything that you feel is interesting. I'm not picky at all when it comes to receiving crafts.

Oven mitts

Nerdy stitch markers

Craft Supplies

Yarn would be fantastic. I knit and crochet, but I have sensory issues to really itchy yarns.

Perler beads- the large square that can attach to other large squares.

Craft kits. I have become a fan of klutz (but no klutz please), and I also run camp craft activities. Right now Im looking at teaching braiding (Kumihimo style braiding), which needs embroidery floss or craft cord. I also need cardboard for this.

Prismacolor markers = love

I would love to learn how to make soap or bath bombs, so supplies for that would be fantastic.

bobbins for my brother sewing machine. They don't sell them where I live. I have a brother innov D 900.

bed sheets in a size queen to have some fun decorating.

Jewerly making supplies- anything really I'm not picky.

Fabric paints, and other sewing notations like zippers, hand needles, and thread.

Felt for ugly dolls.

Plushie pattern

Instructions for how to cross stitch. I really want to learn how to do this craft!

DPN's for knitting in any sizes.

Crochet thread

Shrink plastic

Polymer clay

« Last Edit: September 26, 2010 09:18:27 AM by Distant_Twilight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist!!- http://www.wists.com/Distant_Twilight
Will not be returning to craftster until I can get my anxiety under control. Thank you for all the supportive people I have met here!
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2010 10:51:18 AM »

I'm going to claim Distant_Twilight for something Disney and/or Jewelry related. I've got a few ideas but I rather it be a surprise! Wink

fourth claim this round!
4 claims total / 0 outstanding / 2 in transit / 1 received

About Me
33 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats.
  • My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafty Wishes

Grin = BIG WISH!

Sewing

NEW  -- Grin Grin Purse Organizer I have a few, big, baggy bags that are too floppy and just one big compartment. Makes finding things a hassle. I really like this one and this one. Both are great styles. I like both these fabrics but I'd also be up for something simple, elegant and very classic. Something that would look nice with fine, leather bags. Subtle and refined, you know?

NEW -- Coupon Organizer. I always have coupons but they get lost in my purse. I LOVE this style. Small enough to fit in my purse but with sections would be great.

-- Wrap-style pants for my guy! Same concept as these but maybe a little more manly/unisex and full-length. (He's a 36x30) Cotton fabric probably best. He LOVES his pair from Claire but is jealous I have two pairs. He'd LOVE a pair in a dark blue or dark green as well.

NEW -- Halloween Tote Bag I love this one. It's so fun!

NEW -- Custom Witch's Hat I really love this a lot.

--  Grin Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder or this wallet, or this purse etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

-- A Day Tote/Weekender Bag. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely. I also really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric.

-- A Handlebar Bag for my bike like this concept. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything, but I like the style. My bike is a Trek 15" unisex hybrid in black with silver accents. thanks SAHMama!

--  Grin A Cozy Winter Summer Wrap like this thread BUT lightweight. I have the most awesome warm version already but I'd love a lighter weight version for wearing in chilly air conditioning like at work as well. It's hot outside but sometimes a touch chilly inside. Not enough for a jacket, but enough your arms are a little cold.  (tutorial here) Some neutral color/pattern (grey, white, beige, etc.) would probably be easiest to wear a lot.

-- Greek Goddess Halloween Costume like this. I LOVE this costume and it would be awesome to have it made for me and my measurements instead of buying one off the shelf that never fits! Wink

NEW -- Grin  A Lapboard I really need a new one. Something comfy so I can use my heavy laptop on the couch more comfortably. I like this one a lot but it wouldn't have to be that exact color/fabric. Just the style is really useful.

-- Any sewn wist item You can see all the sewing items I've wisted here.

Knitting

--  Grin Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. (And yes, thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)

-- A shrug like this style (Or another example.) Could be in a self-striping in any color I like (blues, purples, greens, greys, browns, etc.) or solid. It's the style and idea I really like. I'm flexible on the color/pattern.

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

-- Any knitted wist items. You can see all the wisted knit items here.

Crochet

-- Crochet Wist Items. I have a bunch of things that I like wisted here. Mostly shrugs/shawls that sort of thing but there's quite a few I really like. thanks Burgz!

Other

--  Grin Grin Phoenix-colored Necklace just like this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece. It's beautiful colors, it's in silver, it's just perfect. I so want this. Yes, I make jewelry but it'd be nice to have something beautiful like this made for me for a change! Wink

NEW -- Grin Hand Carved Deer (Buck) Stamp - I LOVE this. I'd love one just like it - large in size like it too - specifically for the same use; making Yule cards.

--  Grin Batik/Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it's fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It''s different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it's just not my personal preference.)

--  Grin Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. (I like the Mossimo ones from Target a lot but am open to others too!) I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love WISTED for inspiration.

--  Grin Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. Anything! I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and would love to put up something pretty there! (HERE are some I've wisted for inspiration/ideas.)

--  Grin Ceramic/pottery tea mug, oversized mug, or cereal bowl (I eat cereal every single day!) or anything like that. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (HERE are a couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

--  Grin Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items as inspiration.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!
Please Note: I AM in a Christmas Swap right now which is why there are a lot of Christmas Items on my Wist!

Craft Supplies

--  Grin Grin Jewelry Presentation Displays I have one in black but I need a necklace one in WHITE for photographing my work. I could also use a necklace/earring combo and a bracelet hand. These are examples of styles I like and could REALLY use:
 - Simple Necklace: Display, necklace, leatherette, white, 10x8 inches
 - Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, necklace/earring, frosted acrylic
 - Another Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, Venus figure, opaque white, 12 x 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
 - Ring/Bracelet Display, acrylic, clear frosted, 7-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch hand

-- Grin Grin Gemstone Beads I'd love to start using more faceted, briolette and other cut stones. Here are some I really am coveting.
(Listings shown are just for example of the stone. Can easily be smaller quantities for more reasonable cost!)
 - Any gems on my Etsy favorites - Bunches listed here
 -Chrome Diopside Beads - Especially teardrops or briolettes or rondelles would be nice. Example
 - Mexican Fire Opal Rondelle Beads - example or example
 - Hesonite Garnet - example
 - Sapphire Rondelle Beads - In a red/orange/yellow combo. example or example and example

-- A sewing basket. You know, classic little box with a handle to store my growing collection of threads, notions, scissors, etc. Like this idea/ or this one. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything but that idea. Right now, all my stuff is just piled up in a mess on my desk.

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Dichroic Glass Beads I love this mix for example. So pretty!

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal and any 16, 22 or 24 gauge wire is in any color is always useful. (Especially if it's silver-plated!)

-- Resin Starter Kit I've been curious to try these so something to get started (resin, molds, etc.) would be fun.

NEW -- Button Maker I think it'd be fun to make my own buttons. Some sort of starter kit would be great. I've never made any before.

-- Mimi Jewelry Hammer and Anvil Set Now that I'm working with wire more, I'd love a jewelry hammer and anvil to flatten my wire and shape it with more control. Hammer example and anvil example. Obviously a mini anvil! Wink

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones. (Caffeinated ones are fine too for my morning cup at work!)
 -- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.
 -- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)
 -- Pineapple anything so long as it does NOT have coconut in it. (Candy, snacks, candles, body spray, etc.) Finding pure, straight pineapple is so hard!
 -- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)
 -- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010 10:58:16 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2010 01:47:18 PM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for a purse organizer!

3rd claim this round, 0 sent/ 0 received.

My name is Karen and I live in Austin, TX with my almost teenaged dd (who typically ends up with most of my swap items  Wink ), a huge, goofy lab-mix and a lovely, prissy cat.

I love designs from the 60's and early 70s (think mod & flower power). I used to have a 1974 VW Thing and I miss it a lot! I also love Asian designs in fabric and artwork. I was born in the year of the Dragon and I just love them! And English Bulldogs (cute, not fierce).  I love anything magical/wonderous including fairies and Alice in Wonderland.  Also, pretty much any Amy Butler fabric.

I would love anything from my wist : www.wists.com/luckdragon but especially the things below.  I prefer practical things that can be used.  My favorite colors are bolder/earthy tones to 60s mod.  Blues/greens/tangerine/black/white/deep red (again, examples in my wist).

ALSO, when I was MUCH younger, I found a pattern/instructions in a craft magazine/family magazine for a fabric Nativity Scene had the family, the wise men, and even some animals like a camel.  ANYWAY, I made several of the pieces and my mom still has them drags them out every year.  I would love to find that magazine again so my daughter could add to her collection.  Sooo if in your travels, if you happen to find something that sounds like that (circa 1975 1978) I would be eternally grateful and love you forever!!  

Things in purple = BIG WISH
Thanks you in advance for picking me!!

Crafted Items

Huge, ridiculous wish:Illusion Cheshire cat socks http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/b1147adc83754114428b71a21b07ce84?offset=20

Bicycle handlebar Bag: http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/46c3891363029fd95294dfd078c8e9ab?offset=0

Small clutch/wristlet with a long strap: (yes, I can sew these, but you can never have enough). Just big enough for keys, cell phone and id/credit cards. Could be sewn, crocheted, felted, etc. Would love something embroidered or appliqud.  (already have a cute one from styupe, but more please!) thanks claire313!

Embroidered wall art (for my hoopla wall)

Cheshire Cat plush: http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/7a5e80908f5761c0f6b71b3e6bd275cf?offset=0

French Press Felted slippers size 9 (I think the pattern is on ravelry as well) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41507335

Ironing Board cover funky 60s inspired print

Gleek shirt like this (fitted junior medium) not pink though: http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/937d9f7ee78a315c05343330f4a3ddc2?offset=0

Anything with a dragon or English bulldog on it tote bag, t-shirt (women's fitted large), jewelry, amigurumi or sewn plush see my wist for some ideas thanks jennilocker! More are appreciated!

Embroidered wrist cuff:  see wist for some examples thanks claire313!

molecule necklace inspired by this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37360245

Tree of Life sculpture
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299424.0

Peyote stitch or loomed bracelet (see wist for examples)

Sewn crochet project bag w/lots of pockets

color=purple]Handmade soap (not melt and pour) in almost any scent other than lavender. Especially like lemongrass/sage.[/color]

Creative notecards!!  Such as:
note cards inspired by
TR Mack http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23267801
Or Beatles inspired. Or owls

Chunky charm bracelet

Shawn the sheep slippers!  
http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/2e21c2cdf546296691bbb59e08fadc45?offset=0

Jewelry see my wist or anything Anthropologie inspired

Hand dyed yarn (see colors in my wist)

Stash/Supplies:

fabric (Fat quarters or third yard min) in retro/60's or asian inspired cotton prints (anything by amy butler)

Also solid colored cotton fabric, all colors especially Kona Cotton

Zippers! 7 or 8 would be great! !   Black and white primarily but Ill take other colors as well.

Purse supplies (magnetic snaps, zippers, metal handle connector thingies)

Jewelry-making supplies glass or natural stone beads, findings, chain, etc.

I just started crocheting, so any supplies for that would be great including easy patterns.

Japanese craft books!!  Sewing, crochet, anything!

BurdaStyle magazines   - Ill take any old ones you are done with!

Other random stuffs
crafting books - ask, cuz I already have a lot, but I'm always looking for new ones...especially vintage thanks giddiup222!  Ill take more too!
anything dark chocolate and/or caramel
teas any flavor
Treats for kitty and/or doggie
Rowntree Randoms
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010 01:56:23 PM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2010 02:04:12 PM »

I claim luckdragon for embroidered wall art!

3rd claim, 1 sent, 1 received

Hi! This is my first OWS ever, and I've been really excited to join ever since I actually bothered to find out what it was. I live in Vermont, USA, and I have no allergies. I am a vegetarian, so please don't send me mass-produced leather or fur. Leather or bones you made yourself or got locally, humanely, is fine with me. Fur still creeps me out though. I'm 21 (22 this month!) and am working my way through college with frequent stops along the way. I love joyful, colorful things and natural elements. I love trees and I love the sea, and most animals. I love circus themes, as well as Doctor Who, and Shakespeare. My tastes are rather broad. I love getting and making things with recycled materials, and I try to be green wherever I can.

Crafts:

Weekender bag, doesn't need to be fancy, I just want something to use for an overnight or two.

Soap, I adore handmade soaps, though not the sugary scents.

Musician dolls/stuffies/poppets, I have Dio and David Bowie from swaps and I want more! One foot tall max, please. Dio is crochet and Bowie is felt, so any medium is fine. Check out my last.fm for the music I like.

Custom address labels, I send so many things through the mail. I'd love ones with a little acorn or a whale by my name!

Large felt or recycled leather pirate hat, my captain's hat right now is just a cheapo costume store hat, and a captain's hat is her symbol of power! This is the one I have now, and I'd like something about that size.

Knit hobo gloves like these, with the beginnings of the fingers. (Thank you ifallthraindrops! But I totally want more.)

Soft embroidered hankies

Any artwork featuring a jack rabbit, realistic or cutified, just no fables.

Stenciled/drawn t-shirt, short or long sleeved or tank top, featuring a unicycle or vibram five fingers.

Pirate wall art, painted or quilted or drawn.

Oversized tea/soup mug

A wallet, relatively flat so I could carry it into the store in my pocket, with a zipper pouch for coins.

A wisty suprise, except the stuffies. You can also use my etsy favorites for inspiration.

Supplies:

BIG WISH! Roving I got my drop spindle from ifallthraindrops, and I love it! I need more things to spin.

Butterick Whirl Away dress pattern, any iteration (I think they re-released it? I'll take anything!)

Sewing bits and bobs, like zippers, buttons, colored thread, snaps, bobbins of elastic for shirring, some lightweight interfacing.

Fabrics, I'm looking for two or three yards of flannel to line a jacket, I'd also like stripey cottons, and second hand sweaters and blank t-shirts.

Alphabet stamps for ATCs and altered journaling and Ink pads for stamps.

Sock yarn, self-striping would be fun, but I'll take anything! I'm just learning.

A small bag of potting soil and some plant food for my little indoor jungle.

Grommet tool, I want to make some corsets so I want something that will hold up.

Ceramic markers, I want black but will take any colors

Second-hand floral print bedsheets.

Drop spindle and some fiber to start me out.

Extras:

Teas! I especially love chamomile apple, orange, and peach. Caffeinated teas are welcome as well.
White hot chocolate
I love candy, but I won't eat gelatin. Send me your old starburst wrappers for my chain though!
Little notepads for my purse or the car
Sewing, quilting, fashion oriented magazines
Anything in a blueberry or melon scent/flavor
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010 02:15:20 PM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
darkladymajesta
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2010 02:19:44 PM »

I claim thelastkodama for some custom address labels Smiley

This is my 2nd claim, (2 Claim/1 Sent/0 Received)

Hello, my name is Alyssa and I am a recent college graduate; I am 22. I live in Virginia and love being with my husband. I recently decided to join the Air Force and have been working to get physically ready for this task. I do not have a ship date yet because I do not meet the physical standards and want to be ready for when I go. I am hoping to become a photographer for the Air Force but that all depends on if the position is available when I sign up.

I am married and have a wonderful husband. We live in a little townhouse and love our home very much. It is just the two of us for now no children or pets. My husband is in the Army Reserve and will be deploying to Iraq in February.

My favorite color is teal but I do enjoy items of all colors. I love bright colors as well as dark colors. My favorite shapes are circles stars and hearts. I also adore cute animals.

I am allergic to smoke so if someone in your home smokes please wash the items thoroughly before sending. I am also allergic to some metals and wool. So if the items are wearable please

My wish List

Crafted Items:
A wist surprise www.wists.com/darkladymajesta
Something Gym/Fitness Related
A hand bound journal or sketch book
A Teesha Moore inspired art journal
Artwork for my new place
Mini-Album that I only have to add photos and journaling to
Hand Carved Stamps
Count Down Calendar that I can use over and over again to count down the days until my hubby comes home

Supplies:
I am OK with a supply package
*big Wish* Cricut (small or large one)
*big Wish* Cuttlebug dies (I already have the machine) and embossing folders
Scrapbooking Supplies - I love stickers and paper and just about everything
Papercrafting Supplies
Stamping Supplies- Stamps and Inks as well as embossing powders I have a heat gun
A travel art journal kit
Art Journaling Pens/Supplies
Art/Craft Books or Magazines

Extras:
I am trying to lose weight right now so no candy or chocolates please.
Reusable Bags/Packaging would be great because I am trying to go as green as possible in my house
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edie22
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2010 03:07:31 PM »

I am going to claim darkladymajesty for a gym related item.

this is claim 5/1 in transit/2 received

About Me: I'm 34, married and live in South Florida.  I don't have any kids or pets and don't really plan on them.  I love chocolate, anything with blue stripes, office supplies, Diet Pepsi, my G1 phone, Star Trek and anything related to Chris Pine.  I like polka dots and stripes and cute things.  I love the colors pink and blue and pretty much all colors, but I love blue and brown together and pink and brown.  Also Pink/green and brown/pink/green.  I love ALL BAGS.  i am getting quite a collection and I switch them all the time.  I'm pretty easy to please and my wists is currently at almost 400 items...  Please note the Halloween items are for the Halloween swap, none of those please!  I'm starting to collect Christmas gifties too!

Wishes:
Crafted:
sewn:
~Netbook cover (I have an Acer 10.1inch in Blue that I've named Bones)  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=43267715 or maybe something stenciled with Karl Urban/Bones on the front
~Purses - especially any on my wists
~Messenger Bag
~Weekender Bag or weekender type bag... not necessarily THE weekender bag.
~Purse organizer like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=36637266
~iron cover like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=28400568
BIG WISH ~Fabric bins/organizer bucket
~Toy robot like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=342133.0
~Quilted potholders
~fabric luggage tags
~lap desk
~monster bag
~pink or purple sock monkey (or some other fun animal)
~table cloth/table runner in plain colors
~Small quilt wall art
~full-sized apron with pockets

knit/crochet
~knit shawl
~recycled t-shirt type rug maybe in blue/white, purple, pink...
~knitted elephant like on my wists
~sock monkey wine bottle cozy
~hand spun yarn

stenciled
~Stenciled Star Trek shirt especially with Chris Pine
~Stenciled shirt from some of the other ideas on my wists, dandelions, bare trees, pinto, robots
~Weasley is our King hoodie (size 3x with a zipper, not pullover)
~craft ninja stenciled on something.  Bag, tshirt (2x or 3x), etc thank you SAHMama! another of these would be great for a friend
~tshirt with roosters on it (3x, maybe in a dusty red)
BIG WISH~tshirt with the silverlake liquors logo, like on my wist (3x) thank you SAHMama! i want another for a gift!

Jewelry:
~Loaded charm bracelet
~Zodiac cuff bracelet like on my wists Sagitarius
~counting bracelet
~scrabble tile pendant kit with instructions

Other crafts:
BIG WISH~artwork with otters - would love one of otters floating and holding hands
~Message & Photo board like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25619562
~ceramic mugs (one blue, one purple both with e+j on them)
~button art
~felt art
~bows made out of old film reels
~carved stamps based on star trek, harry potter, crocheting, elephants, sock monkey, chris pine (would love a chris pine carved stamp omg)
~something to organize jewelry either earrings or bracelets, maybe a jewelry box
~Anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/edie22
NEW~Handmade soap, vanilla, coffee, linen, lemongrass scented (nothing floral or too strong)

Supplies:

I would love a whole claim of supplies with yarn and fabric!
~sharpies
~yarn dusk from debbie stoller, red heart super soft in any color and especially chocolate, toast, wine, paprika, turqoise, anything from caron super soft (especially in blues/greys) 100% cotton yarn in any color (or really, anything.  I love yarn) any christmas varigated cotton, or with sparkly bits too
~fabric - I love the cotton, but i don't really know how to use jersey or flannel yet Would love some Christmas fabric!
~zippers (any size/color!)
~aida cloth
~hand sew needles
~button magnets
~thread
~interfacing
~precut squares of fabric, like for patchwork stuff
~buttons
~stickers that say happy birthday
~quilter type measuring blocks
~chaulking pencils/disappearing ink pens
~bobbin saver like this http://www.blue-feather.com/bobbinsaver.html

Other

~mini Reeses Cups
~office supplies

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
StephanieGravatt
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2010 06:38:04 PM »

I am claiming edie22  for a wisty surprise.

This is my third claim this round.  (1 received, 1 in transit, 0 outstanding)
I live in Florida (USA) with my husband, three-year-old identical twin girls, and our seven indoor cats and one outdoor cat.

Here's my wishlist!

Random Things About Me You Can Run With

Jerry Orbach is one of my all-time favorite people.

I love all things New York, especially New York City. I want to live there so badly, but my husband says no. *pouts*

Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2 are my favorite video games. I literally play them every day.

I am completely infatuated with PyramidHead from Silent Hill.

I love me some Jean-Claude Van Damme

I play Guitar Hero and RockBand on expert.

I like the Baroness from G.I. Joe (The *real* one, not that crappy new movie one.)

Jessica Rabbit is one of my favorite cartoon characters.

I love anything and everything with polka dots. Black and pink are my absolute favorite, but I do *love* all the different color combinations too. Currently my crafting room is painted pink with black polka dots.

My bedroom is decorated in horror movie decor, so anything along those lines would be great.

I'm a mom of identical twin 3-year-old girls.

I collect Disney Princesses, Care Bears, Superheroes, Neopets, and Chuck Taylors.

I really hate "Twilight".

Our kitchen is decorated in cows and pigs.

I love the SlapChop commercial. And I totally went out and bought one.

Our living room is decorated in our favorite television shows and movies. Absolutely anything made from the following would be awesome, "How I Met Your Mother", "40 Year Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Supernatural", "Superbad", "The Princess Bride", "The Odd Couple" (movie, not tv show), "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog", "24", "Bones", "FanBoys", "The Simpsons", "Serenity/Firefly", "The Office", "A Christmas Story", "The Golden Girls", "Shaun of the Dead", "Ghostbusters", "Hot Fuzz", "Saved By The Bell", Chopped, Good Eats, and The Big Bang Theory.

My three favorite characters on "Bones" are Dr. Lance Sweets, Hodgins, and Agent Booth.

I love the girlie looking skull with the bow.

Crafty:

*Biggest Wish of All* I want The Pink Nightmare for each of my kids. (http://z.hubpages.com/u/1895332_f260.jpg)

Captain Hammer t-shirt.
- Captain Hammer logo ( HwLkRDzfg43-7ie2rM3wJIf9hMGuVctJrMWI&t=1&usg=__P5ThaPpToX5JVEGPIEgE0tpbv1E=" target="_blank">http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGQcwXrnqgCkU HwLkRDzfg43-7ie2rM3wJIf9hMGuVctJrMWI&t=1&usg=__P5ThaPpToX5JVEGPIEgE0tpbv1E=)
-Captain Hammer  Corporate Tool
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwD9Mzlcf-jTC_lXPRW4S1BLoKhS32-Pv_ZJBD5xiP_UbyFTU&t=1&usg=__To2oBouoEAGMn81WXhcDBNdI6Go=)

An Amigurumi Rabbid from Raving Rabbids video game.
( VilenuZZBYu_THSQCzJ DK8DWrjnVpv8rL6Ic&t=1&usg=__Q7fvn5zfjYX2yHZP2A3u1cDeHto=" target="_blank">http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnk835eezbx8i VilenuZZBYu_THSQCzJ DK8DWrjnVpv8rL6Ic&t=1&usg=__Q7fvn5zfjYX2yHZP2A3u1cDeHto=)

Amigurumi Left 4 Dead characters.
(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299979.0)

Comfy pajama pants.
-PM me for measurements. You dont want those kinds of numbers on here. 

The intervention banner from How I Met Your Mother
(http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:7fRTqQwpVIvn_M:http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/Sarahxox-/CBS_HIMYM_403_CLIP3.jpg&t=1)
-This one is literally a big wish. Cause its so big. But I want to hang it up in our livingroom.

Cute little hair bows for the kiddos.
- They have to wear uniforms so their hair is the only thing that I can make cute on them! Id like to have 4 of each so I could put them in pigtails or a ponytail.

Kitty food mat for their bowls.
-Something out of paw print/kitty material. I can send you measurements for how long/wide it needs to be.

Curtains for a few rooms in the house (Each room can be one claim) I will send measurements.
   - Black curtains for two windows in master bedroom.
   - Disney princess curtains for one window in twins bedroom.
   - Cow print curtains for one window in kitchen.

Table cloth for round kitchen table in cow print.
-PM me for the measurements

Knitted Superhero Hats
-Batman
-Green Lantern
-Punisher
-Aquaman

T-Shirts for the kiddos
-Theres quite a few of them on my wist. Most of them are double twin sayings.

Supplies:

Shrinky-Dinks (I can't seem to find them around here.)
Spools of ribbon
Beads
Lobster Clasps (I can never seem to have enough)
Jewelry findings (I usually make things in silver but I need some in black)
Fabric
Perler Beads
Necklace pendant of a yellow VW bug (older model)
Crafting Magazines/Books (I do a little bit of a lot in crafting.)
Baking Magazines/Books
Glass etching kit
Photo Storage Boxes (Right now I have them in black, white, and pink with black polka dots.)
Plastic canvas
Yarn
Styrofoam wreaths and cones

Anything from my wist would also be awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/BritneyMarie
My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieGravatt

Personal Swap Friendly!!

Swaps!!
OWS- Round 69
Distant_Twilight
Code Monkey

Creativity is creativity. There is nothing like it

« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2010 06:53:32 PM »

I am going to claim StephanieGravatt for some items on her wist, some supplies, and no guarentees for an ami, but I'll try. If I can't, I'll make a surprise off of your list!
This is claim 2. 1 outstanding, 0 In transit, 0 received.

Hello, and thank you in advance for claiming me!

My name is Elyse. I am a college student for IT who lives in Ontario Canada. Ive gained a recent addiction to crafting, and Ive started to read tarot cards again.
I have played piano for 15 years, and thats something I miss like crazy (no piano where I live D=)
I am obsessed with video games, with two of my swaps revolving around Legend of Zelda. I also love all Final Fantasys, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 3 and 4, Pokemon, Sonic, and Mario.
I am also in love with butterflies.

Crafts

BIG BIG BIG wish: I would love an Ezlo hat (hes from LoZ the Minish Cap) http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Ezlo  Link to what he looks like. Prefer it if it was knitted or crocheted.

I love Amis as well, and cant make them that well (rather at all, but Im trying). An Ash, Brock, really just any of the original characters from pokemon would be awesome.

Anything Kingdom hearts would be AWESOME!!! I love Axel, Sora, Roxas, any of the new characters from Birth By Sleep. Maybe some wall art to hang up because my room looks boring.

The hoodie thats on my wist. Ill give you my measurements in the PM.

My boyfriend would love an ami sack boy (littlebigplanet). He would also like an ami of the big sisters from bioshock 2.

He would also like a wrist strap for his camera

Would love to have a sweater dress like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/51623239/reserved-for-starrychild71-a-little-drop?ref=cat2_gallery_2  In blues, greens, and purples

Things that aren't avatar the last airbender, or hairband related on my wist  http://www.wists.com/Distant_Twilight

Huge fan of Disney as well. Grew up on Little Mermaid, moved to Mulan, and now I love love love Kingdom hearts!!!!

Home made soaps and lip balm. I like fruity scents.

DS case themed to any of my interests if possible

Jewelry. I love the look of jewelry from ten thousand villages. Anything nerdy as well would be fantastic

Anything that you feel is interesting. I'm not picky at all when it comes to receiving crafts.

Oven mitts

Nerdy stitch markers

Craft Supplies

Yarn would be fantastic. I knit and crochet, but I have sensory issues to really itchy yarns.

Perler beads- the large square that can attach to other large squares.

Craft kits. I have become a fan of klutz (but no klutz please), and I also run camp craft activities. Right now Im looking at teaching braiding (Kumihimo style braiding), which needs embroidery floss or craft cord. I also need cardboard for this.

Prismacolor markers = love

I would love to learn how to make soap or bath bombs, so supplies for that would be fantastic.

bobbins for my brother sewing machine. They don't sell them where I live. I have a brother innov D 900.

bed sheets in a size queen to have some fun decorating.

Jewerly making supplies- anything really I'm not picky.

Fabric paints, and other sewing notations like zippers, hand needles, and thread.

Felt for ugly dolls.

Plushie pattern

Instructions for how to cross stitch. I really want to learn how to do this craft!

DPN's for knitting in any sizes.

Crochet thread

Shrink plastic

Polymer clay
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist!!- http://www.wists.com/Distant_Twilight
Will not be returning to craftster until I can get my anxiety under control. Thank you for all the supportive people I have met here!
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2010 07:03:56 PM »

I claim Distant_Twilight for some Interesting Surprises.

This is my 5th claim, 2 in transit, 2 received.

Hi, Im Kirsten, Im a full time student. I live in New Zealand, married with two teenaged stepsons and two spoilt cats. Art and craft keep me somewhat saner than I would be otherwise. I love art and I do a lot of drawing and printmaking.

I like most colours, and particularly blue/green/teal/aqua, natural tones, or black and white. See my profile or my wist for more ideas about my taste. I like lots of things, so dont feel you have to stick to the wist inspirations too closely. I dont have allergies. I prefer natural fibres, but not exclusively, so if you think its nice Ill probably like it too. Im happy to chat, and easy to please, feel free to PM me if you want to know more.

Since I live far, far away, I do appreciate craftsters being willing to send to me. I have tried to keep my wishlist items small and light. Thank you!!

CRAFTS
* a pockety bag lots of different size pockets for projects/art supplies, any style or size, doesnt have to have any zippers
* a Star Trek or Doctor Who thingy, whatever you like to make, my faves are Spock, tardis and daleks. (Useful rather than decorative is usually my preference, but any Spock, tardis, or dalek item that lands in my letterbox will find a home)
* a tardis pockety bag would be truly awesome
* a fox or a British robin in your favourite craft medium (again, great if its useful, but not essential)
* handknitted wool socks (average womens size, any colour)
* hand dyed/hand spun yarn (prefer natural fibres, any colour you think looks good)
* stitch markers for knitting
* a Cake or Death? tea cosy (Eddie Izzard quote) Id prefer sewn (stencilled/appliqu/embroidered/whatever), rather than knitted
* handmade stamps in a theme I like (see my profile and wists)
* postage stamp pendant
* something embroidered (hand or machine, a panel for me to make into something, or a finished item basically, anything you think I might like!)
* handmade ceramic item, esp. in celadon green (but any colours are good) keep it small and affordable to mail. (I would love a little fox like the one on my wist)
* handmade sketchbook/journal (unlined if possible, mixed/recycled papers are great)
* wisty surprise - http://wists.com/jemimah
* NEW felted scarf like the ones on my wist (green/teal/lime/aqua would be great)
* OTHER NEW IDEAS use any of the things I like on my list, wist or profile as crafty inspiration for:-
  - notecards/stationery
  - crafty organiser of some kind (e.g. needlework project holder, thing for storing small supplies and bits, stationery organiser, DPNs and circs organiser)
  - t-shirt (XL, v-neck or scoop neck, 3/4 or long sleeves best, but not essential)
  - things to put other things in box, purse, bag, wallet, etc. - always welcome
* JUST ADDED
  - fingerless mitts in wool or natural fibres, any colour you think is nice (I like the ravelry patterns Fetching, Humanity, Princess, but other patterns are fine too)
  - anything you think I'd like!
* MORE NEW IDEAS
  - an awesome apron (plain and practical, something fun, or something pretty - you choose!)
  - felted bowls/containers
  - cat toys (no catnip in them though - customs will pounce!)

CRAFT SUPPLIES
* real silk for embroidery, any colours this is my big wish, its hideously expensive where I live (its probably not that cheap where you live, but I bet its cheaper than here!). I am addicted to Soie d'Alger (made by Au Ver Soie). If you send me some, I will also send you a tiny pretty made with it by way of extra thanks. Smiley (Thanks Babalina, Im looking forward to your parcel Grin) more still welcome
* any interesting embroidery supplies (please stick with quality over quantity, Id much rather have a tiny envelope with a few lovely skeins/little things than lots of cheap floss/beads, and it's also cheaper for postage!) The sort of stuff I like is DMC, anything silk or linen, Au Ver Soie, Japanese stuff, bits for goldwork (purl, kid, etc.), handmade/hand dyed, quirky things. Vintage/recycled is great.  No Aida please.
* silk or embroidered fabric, Japanese fabric (just small bits for embroidery and tiny things; no bulk fabric Id love it, but it may bankrupt you to mail it)
* Noro yarn, recycled sari yarn
* thick stampcarving material (I have the tools, but the only stuff to carve I can easily find here is lino and small erasers)
* vintage Anna magazines (either English or German) these might be pricey to ship so just 1 or 2 is fine
* nice paper - e.g handmade, japanese, printmaking, textured, any colour or weight - it's for printmaking, so plainish rather than very patterned - but whatever you think is nice would be great (just a few pieces)
* paper ephemera
* NEW IDEAS
  * small art supplies items:-
     - pencils, markers and pens (Prismacolor/Derwent/Caran D'Ache/Posca for example, or similar)
     - peel and sketch charcoal pencils
     - drypoint etching tools (needle, scraper, roulette, plastic for etching)
     - inkpads, little stencils, stamps, etc.

EXTRAS
* I always enjoy bookmarks, vintage/interesting buttons, little pouches, etc.
* please keep it light and easily posted! no candy

Smiley Thanks to those who have sent me lovely things!!! Some things are still on my list, because I love what you sent, and I am happy for others to send similar things.

NB. New Zealand has tough biosecurity at the border. This is very unlikely to apply to this swap, but just in case ... Please dont send natural materials (feathers, leaves, wood, seeds e.g. lavender, etc.) Everything on my list is absolutely fine to send, but PM me if youre unsure about something. Thanks  Smiley

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010 01:53:23 PM by jemimah » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Android 18 from DragonballZ
How to Draw Suigetsu from Naruto
How to Draw Bobby from King of the Hill
How to Draw Chibi Sakura Haruno from Naruto
How to Draw Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...