A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 304,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
710 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cowgirl Jeans IMG HEAVY!  (Read 1319 times)
Tags for this thread: embroidery , jeans  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bad2dbonescowgrl
« on: August 27, 2010 07:07:00 AM »

Hi, I'm Maggie and this is my first needlepoint post.I've had these jeans for about 4 months before I decided I was going to awsomefie them. It took a few weeks to finish them; I was in the middle of studying for an exam when I started. I love them! They are my Country/Cowgirl jeans. They're my third pair that I've redone...sadly I don't have pictures of the other two since I had to get rid of them about two years back. I do kick myself for not taking pictures of them when I could have.
The items I have on these are:
on the front I've put a gray roadrunner, he's above the blue 13, a yellow rose for the yellow rose of Texas, cactus tree, a dark brown mustang, a chestnut guitar, a white truck, a black cowgirl on a bronco, a gray coyote, a light green lizard, a light brown buck, a white rabbit, and a light brown Texas with a black cowboy hat, a green cactus tree, and a white 13 inside of it.
on the back I've put on a red tractor, a light brown saddle, a chestnut turkey, a dark green cactus tree, a black gun, a chestnut rattlesnake, a dark green cactus tree, a white chicken, a light brown cowboy boot, a pink pig, and a black longhorn.
Then I have various shades of orange stars down the seams on the sides to sew down the seams.
Anyways, I just wanted to share them with my fellow artist. I do hope ya'll enjoy them. Please let me know what ya'll think about them. Tell me your ideas for another pair, what theme would you do? What would you put on them? Speak your mind! I want to know all that ya'll think about them!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010 09:23:41 AM by bad2dbonescowgrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010 08:53:19 AM »

Very cool! I love the idea of embroidery on jeans
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010 06:51:10 AM »

How cool! I love the seams. I love the idea of different themes. You could do summer theme on shorts or flowers down the side. So many options!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bad2dbonescowgrl
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010 11:16:33 AM »

Thank you! I'm very glad ya'll like em!
I thought it of been cool to set up a clothing swaplike thing so that I could do jeans, shorts, cloth shoes for other people. How would I go about setting that up? Or is that something ya'll do? I'm very new to all this online posting...
~Cowgirl
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Rotoscoping - Motion 3
Comparison Between Color Corrector and Color Corrector 3-Way
How to Use Aperture 2.0
How to Make Custom Effects - LiveType
Comparison Between Maya Vs. Houdini 9 5
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...