A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,923
Currently Running With Scissors:
658 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2010 First Send out 12/1 Second Send Out 12/8  (Read 40272 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shelina
« Reply #460 on: November 29, 2010 02:59:05 PM »

I spent today wrapping things for dharma rebel. I am not completely done so will be sending 2 packages. My sewing machine decided to go on the fritz. Tongue I do however have day 12 through 6 all wrapped. The box is huge though and I am really worried about shipping. I am also worried about carrying the huge box into the post office with my huge 9 month belly  Shocked lol It will definitely be a funny sight! I should be mailing on Wed.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fluffypants
« Reply #461 on: November 29, 2010 03:40:13 PM »

I'm hoping to ship out the first load of goodies tomorrow, but my boss just told me she's not sure I can get off early like I planned to make it to the post office in time. Still crossing my fingers, I'm going to wrap like crazy tonight and try to get everything that's ready to go all boxed up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #462 on: November 29, 2010 07:18:43 PM »

Four hours later day 3 is done! I will try and get it into the box to mail tomorrow. I'm starting to get nervous and I haven't even mailed out yet.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
montyfull
« Reply #463 on: November 30, 2010 05:59:11 AM »

I've been quiet Smiley  But i've been crafting, so I have an excuse. Haha.  Just a few more things to finish up before mailing out the first package tomorrow. Mommythemaid, I have some things I ordered for your packages that just aren't going to get here in time! I'll put them in the 2nd box if they get here by then, otherwise they will arrive asap! Hopefully by the time you're supposed to open them on the day they're assigned to!!! Stupid mail. So slow!

Have quite a bit of work on my 2nd half of the swap, but everything is about halfway done. Gonna be awesomeness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ Everything in moderation...even moderation. ~

my wists: http://www.wists.com/montyfull
I'm open for personal swaps!!
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #464 on: November 30, 2010 08:10:19 AM »

still here.  Smiley  took photos and wrapped up days 12-7 for package one.  Some of the stuff I made is tiny (physical size wise).  I only realized when I got it wrapped up.  Need to find a box and then it will be sent out.  Maybe today, most definitely by tomorrow.  

Here's a pic.   Grin 

Laura, you should get your box within the next few days!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010 02:56:48 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #465 on: November 30, 2010 03:17:04 PM »

I sent the first box! Didn't cost as much to mail as I feared. Freakly, hubs stayed in the truck when I went into the post office to mail the box and when I came back out he told me how much it was to mail my box. He was only off by a dime! Didn't see the reciept or anything. He does that sometimes. I still can't figure out how though...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
amylili
« Reply #466 on: November 30, 2010 03:18:53 PM »

I am done and sent everything yesterday!! Now I hope the packages will arrive soon!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Free Printable Cards, Envelopes and other Paper Craft:
www.foralfy.com
fluffypants
« Reply #467 on: November 30, 2010 04:17:12 PM »

I mailed the first box today, tonight I think I'll start measuring out my day 1!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #468 on: November 30, 2010 06:08:13 PM »

As of 8.45 PM EST tonight I am done. Completely and totally done. I am so worn out that I feel I could sleep for a week. But it's done- and getting shipped out tomorrow morning.

I actually had to have my dad come over and help me pack everything into the box (he's amazing at packing things). Then I had my husband carry it to my car, because it was too big and heavy for me to get up the stairs.

Now I have postal anxiety about everything getting there in one piece. And swap anxiety about what CG thinks of all her gifts. Oh! I don't want to wait another two weeks for her to open things!! I'm going to have a nervous tick by the time this swap is done!  Shocked

Oh- CG... I wouldn't recommend squeezing or shaking any of your gifts. Quite a few days have breakable bits and not all of them are super bubble wrapped. I wrapped as much as I could with other things. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2010 07:02:06 PM »

I got everything except Day 1 finished up today and all wrapped up!  I don't have any nice big boxes so I'm going to run out in the morning to get a box then send tomorrow!!  Smiley

Here's a picture of everything all ready to go!! Lots and lots of goodies! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Leonardo
How to Draw Leela
How to Draw Leonardo
How to Draw Kou Ichinomiya
How to Draw Kisaragi Ryuji
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...