I like to boil pasta & keep them in containers in the fridge so you can use them whenever. So I have this recipe which is super fast and super easy which can be made for a quick lunch or dinner.
Time: approx 10 minutes (ie. with pasta already available)
Yields: 1-2 servings (depending on your appetite or how much you can eat) Ingredients
* 1 cup of boiled pasta, drained (prepare according to instructions on packet, I prefer penne
* 1 heaped tablespoon of tuna flakes in water, drained
* 5 cherry tomatoes, cut into 4
* 5 canned button mushrooms, cut into 4
* 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
* Pizza topper seasoning (from MasterFoods)
* ground black pepper
* Cheese of your choice (I used mozzarella & red cheddar mix)Method
1. Put the boiled pasta into a microwaveable bowl, followed by the tuna, cherry tomatoes & mushrooms.
2. Sprinkle pepper, pizza topper, olive oil & cheese over.
3. Microwave at medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
4. Serve hot.
The cheese and tuna make the pasta pretty hearty. Great for lunch or dinner. yum yum :p