A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,221
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Music that changed my life swap (SIGNUPS AUG25-SEP4) SENDOUTS OCT 15  (Read 6717 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010 02:27:22 PM »

BTW TheSavoyTruffle  I love your pic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
TheSavoyTruffle

I want a head like the heads I see on EasterIsland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010 05:51:23 PM »

Thanks! Smiley It's my dream to go to Easter Island some day!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lay me down and close my eyes where the red-winged blackbird flies...
DeSade13

We're all mad here...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010 09:56:30 AM »

I only put one band too, but I think there are tons of possibilities for them Cheesy

Stoked!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is ideal, it is the work of the imagination.

-Marquis de Sade

(Wist: http://wists.com/DeSade13)
mcook72677
I fink you freeky

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010 03:04:05 PM »

Want to but don't want to.  What to do?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy.com
strwberesh0rtcke
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010 04:59:01 PM »

Ooo this sounds awesome!
Hopefully you can join! it will be a great opportunity to know more about other craftsters!!!

I definitely want to... I just need to think of some ideas of what I would craft. I feel like music is something that people are very emotional about, and I would feel terrible if I couldn't craft something that holds up to that level.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I REALLY want some funny hoop-framed embroidery! Wanna do a personal swap?
malisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010 07:22:47 PM »

Want to but don't want to.  What to do?
You can always try! I think is better to try to do something and discover that you liked it, than never knowing if you could have liked it!

I only put one band too, but I think there are tons of possibilities for them Cheesy

I was about to put one artist too(yeah, i worked on my answers before posting the swap),  because I'd really really love something about him, but... I decided in the end that there are 2 other guys/groups that had made me who I am today, so it wasnt fair for them to be left out of the list.

I definitely want to... I just need to think of some ideas of what I would craft. I feel like music is something that people are very emotional about, and I would feel terrible if I couldn't craft something that holds up to that level.
when I work on swaps i always try to match people considering 3 basic stuff:
1.- whether they want to send to their own country or to another
2.- allergies
3.- what they do & what they want (sometimes I even have to make it round robin because there is no other way it will work for me) so it's easier for you to craft something that your partner would like.

Anyway, try to craft something you'd like to receive, although I think almost everybody feels tempted to keep what they're about to send, because they put so much love and so much effort into that... that it's hard to give it away, right??
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010 07:27:28 PM by malisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010 08:13:25 PM »

I kept on debating about signing up for this swap, but in the end I had to give in.  I'm glad it has a long crafting time, b/c I think with this swap, it will be important to make something that is really meaningful to the recipient.  I can't wait for partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
malisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010 06:50:36 AM »

Glad to have you here Smiley I'm already thinking about 2 possible partners 4 u!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

malisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010 07:00:57 AM »

While we're here waiting for partners, why not have a pre-partners talk??? just to have fun.

Which song would be your top one???
Mine: Father and son - cat stevens! the first time I really listened to it... I cried like a baby (hehe I was  not much of a grown up, I was 6  Cheesy) but It always makes me think and brings my feet back to the floor (that one and oh very young)

NOTE: even if there's people who love the same music, think you might not be paired, because one of the objectives of the swap is to show everybody else your love for a song/artist and maybe discovering new music, but anyway... it's always good to find somebody loves the same music as you do. For example I feel kind of lonely being a young Cat Stevens fan, because nobody my age admires him as much as I do.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010 07:01:49 AM by malisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010 07:30:33 AM »

The three songs I chose for this swap are not the ones (songs or performers) that I always listen to.  The stuff I like is all over the map...I'm with you on the Kat Stevens song...it makes me cry too!  I like some seventies, eighties, more nineties, and I also listen to the new stuff.  Especially when I'm at work. The radio dial is broken, so I never know what station I'm on!  I just stop when I hear something I like!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Spicy Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
Crisp Candy-Corn Treats
How to Pipe a Cake
How to Make a Toblerone Cheesecake
Pumpkin Muffins Topped With Cinnamon Sugar
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...