A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,752
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Whedonverse Swap (SIGNUP 8/23/10-9/9/10; SENDOUTS 10/9/10)  (Read 20125 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010 04:37:12 PM »

I should have a spot open once my partner receives her apron in the super simple apron swap Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010 06:29:15 PM »

Oooo...I kind of want to join even though I kind of don't want to do any more swaps right now. I just met James Marsters and I have to say that he is quite wonderful.

Oh he is lovely! He let me pose for a photo even though I was too cheap to pay Smiley Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk were there! I love Spike, but Capt Tight Pants wins every time!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Joss is in Australia at the moment. He's doing a talk at the Opera House and I only found out last night so of course it's sold out  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010 11:59:12 PM »

Sending my sign up pm right now! This is my first swap, hope everything's in order so that I'm able to join this. I do have a question though. The point system, I see the small guide, but I was wondering, how do you do the adding to get five point. Is each item cumulative or do we need to have more than one item to make five points. For instance, if it's a ten dollar shirt that took over two hours does that make it a six point item? Thanks in advance for the help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010 12:14:53 AM »

Sending my sign up pm right now! This is my first swap, hope everything's in order so that I'm able to join this. I do have a question though. The point system, I see the small guide, but I was wondering, how do you do the adding to get five point. Is each item cumulative or do we need to have more than one item to make five points. For instance, if it's a ten dollar shirt that took over two hours does that make it a six point item? Thanks in advance for the help.

No it would be a large which is 3pts. Items are not cumulative so you would need to make for example: 1 large and 1 medium; OR 1 medium and 3 smalls; OR 2 mediums and 1 small; OR 1 large and 2 smalls. Hope that helps. Please let me know if it didn't or you have anymore questions. And welcome to the swap!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010 12:42:14 AM »

No it would be a large which is 3pts. Items are not cumulative so you would need to make for example: 1 large and 1 medium; OR 1 medium and 3 smalls; OR 2 mediums and 1 small; OR 1 large and 2 smalls. Hope that helps. Please let me know if it didn't or you have anymore questions. And welcome to the swap!  Grin

Makes perfect sense, thanks for clarifying!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BYA

Cunning, don't ya think?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010 09:23:35 AM »

Watched Dr. Horrible last night. Now I just need to catch up on those episodes of Dollhouse I missed. Cheesy

Of course I have all the Firefly episodes practically memorized so that's taken care of...
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It's a real burn, being right so often" - Malcomb Reynolds

Some of my illustrations:
http://www.dreamstime.com/easystreet_portfolio_pg1
My greeting card store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/easystreet
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010 10:01:27 AM »

I can't wait to get my partner oh my god I am so excited all of this in a sing song vooooooooooice...wh ile dancing in my chair.  Eek I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
kjbaloo
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010 10:27:57 AM »

Totally in love with Whedonverse. I was taking a break from swapping but this one is sooo tempting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting...the legal drug of choice for many
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010 04:01:31 PM »

I was telling my sister about this swap last night.
Sister: I thought that you said you were taking a break for a while...
Me: [looks guilty] But it's JOSS!!
Sister: Understood.

And then we watched Buffy  Cheesy We're up to Season 5, Harmony's episode. Cannot remember the title. I think we're having more fun seeing how much of the episodes we can quote rather than watching!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010 04:20:41 PM »

Sorry for the double post but I just went to fill in my questionnaire and ... it's too hard!! I've been a Joss fan since I was 12 years old, that's a long time to memorise a lot of shows. It's so hard narrowing down favourite quotes, episodes etc~!!

Does anybody else love Commentary! the Musical? (the musical commentary to Dr Horrible) - i'd love it if something was made for me related to it. I dream of a Ninja Ropes cross-stitch "Don't ask why a ninja can survive in outer space"  Cheesy I've just been too lazy to make it for myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Milan Shoe of the Day: Fendi
Style Guide: Black On Black
Styling Ideas for Winter Boots and Coats
How to Wear a White Slogan T-Shirt
Tips for Pulling Off the Monochromatic Trend
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...