Welcome goblins and ghouls, witches and werewolves, to the general Halloween Swap of 2010!
I’ll be your (g)host for this swap on the creepy side.
Swap name: Halloween Swap 2010
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: psyche
Sign-up date range: August 23, 2010- August 31, 2010
Date to send item by: October 8, 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Additional Age requirement? Just the Craftster standard of 16. Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant
to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YesDetails of swap: Trick or treat! Pumpkins, leaves, and apple spice scents are springing up in the stores, which means Halloween is just around the corner. Whether your Halloween dreams are more costumes and candy or ghouls and graveyards, this swap is for you. If you keep up the Halloween spirit year-round, or just on October 31st, you’re welcome here. Anything goes in this Halloween swap! What to Send
We will be crafting and sending 6 points worth of items
. If you want to go above that, please discuss with your partner. Craftster defines these with the following guidelines. (Please remember this is a general guideline only, and you must use your own judgment on this. If it takes you three hours to make a simple paper bookmark, you're not going to want to count that as a large item!)By Time
-Large = 3 points = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 points = 2 or more hours
-Small =1 point = 1 or less hoursBy Size
-Large = 3 points = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = 2 points = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = 1 point = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks, magnetsBy Price
-Large = 3 points = $30 or more
-Medium = 2 points = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = 1 point = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Halloween Swap 2010
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
What are your favourite Halloween characters, themes, items, movies, motifs, etc? (eg. bats, Frankenstein, candy corn, graveyards, Hocus Pocus. . .)
What are your favourite Halloween styles? (eg. cute, creepy, vintage, horror. . . )
What are you favourite colours for Halloween?
Do you need any help with your costume or a Halloween party? If so, please explain.
Do you like year round Halloween-y things, or just for October?
Do you need any Halloween decorations?
What kind of crafts cand you do or would you like to do for this swap?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
Is there anything you would not like to receive?
Do you have any allergies or aversions that would restrict who you could swap with?
Do you have any allergens in your household? (eg. smokers, pets)
Do you have a Wists, Etsy favourites, or other wishlist that would help out your partner?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
SOME PAST HALLOWEEN SWAP GALLERIES FOR INSPIRATION
OUR GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=359525.0