Swap name: CHILDREN'S SCAVENGER HUNT SWAP
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: mcook72677
Sign-up date range:8/22-9/1/10
Date to send item by:10/16/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement?18
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This one is for the children. You will be given 8 categories to fill with things that you think fit into that category. Each category is up for interpretation by the sender so get creative and think outside of the box. No child? You can have someone craft for a niece/ nephew or friends child. If you have any questions about this swap feel free to send me a pm or post it here.
-Child must be between ages 2 and 12
-All items that you send must be age appropriate
-Each category must be filled with at least one item
-5 of the categories must be crafted
-Total package must equal 11 points
-Do not send any food items that the child may be allergic to or the parent may be against you sending.
-Do not send any holiday or religious themed items unless it is okay with the parent.
-Send questionnaires to both Slingmomma and mcook72677.
-Crafts are to made by the parents except for the one category. However, your children are able to assist you in the craft process.
1. something food related (does not have to be food)
2. something green (eco or color)
3. something to hug or snuggle
4. something warm
5. something 'G'
6. something to read (doesn't have to be a book)
7. something long
8. something made by your child(artwork or craft)
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Children's Scavenger Hunt Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Themes or characters:
Child's shirt size:
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Is there anything that your child is allergic to?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
mcook72677 <---> rlynn
Slingmomma <---> Belladune
Leighi123 <---> jesa
mom2em <---> tattooedcrafter
dragonslair <---> clumsy_momma
zombiecazz <---> Scarlet_Angel