A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,170
Currently Running With Scissors:
546 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: TMNT birthday party  (Read 522 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Feywalker
« on: August 19, 2010 04:17:16 PM »

hello All!  So my (will be) 4 yr old DD decided that with less than a month to go until her Birthday she wanted to change from an undersea tea party to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - My fault, I got her a disk of the old school version, made her love them even more than the 2003 version.  (we've watched the disk of 12 episodes daily for almost 2 weeks now, what was I thinking?)  Anyway, to complicate my life, I have about a $20 decorations/game budget, and around 11 kids will be invited.  With the invited adults we could be looking at 30 people total.  (it's gonna be like $50 for pizza)  I'm thinking foamie masks, posterboard sandwich board shells.  Posters hand drawn of the characters and one of Shredder - will use that with cut out ninja stars for a game.  Balloons in green and maybe gray (sewer and all)  Green streamers (have) cardboard manhole covers.  May see if the pizza hut or other pizza place will sell me cheap pizza boxes.  Oh, DD requested a Krang pinata - so that will be easy as he's a giant brain with little arms.  Balloon and papermache. 

I'm thinking green dyed apple juice for the kids and cheap 2 ltr sodas for the adults.  Cake, mint choc chip icecream. 

For favors I'm gonna make some ooze for each kid, maybe find some gummy pizzas, thought about making paper ninja turtle faces to put on suckers. 

I could really, really use some ideas.  did I mention I'm freaking out cause we don't have a clue where to hold this party at?  It will most likely be outside.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jennifer Aniston Named Face and Co-Owner of Living Proof Hair Care Line
How To Make Your Own Dry Shampoo
A Romantic Updo to Wear to All Your Fall Formals
How To Get A Bump In Your Ponytail
How to Get a Low Ponytail with an Extreme Side Part
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...