A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: Granny-A-Day SEPT - starting 9/1 - 9/30/2010  (Read 11643 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Hattr
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2010 09:58:40 PM »

Today I started a mini project which I hope to finish either today or tomorrow. I finished 11 granny squares (they took 5 mins each with my N needle as opposed to 10 mins with my I needle. Then again this one has 2 rounds and the other one has 3, Tongue) Hope to see everyone's progress soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
deceptive.fragileness
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2010 10:37:50 PM »

I have 35 squares done, twenty in red and the rest in black. I'm running out of string though, so off to the craft store I go tomorrow, much to my hubby's dismay. I'm behind for today, but I did spend most of the day driving. Hopefully tomorrow is a good day to get ahead! School starts Tuesday, and that three hour drive there and back is going to take a big chunk out of my Mondays and Tuesdays...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all
K8iSGR8
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2010 12:08:53 AM »

I'm on hold for now, my best friend is due in 11 days, so I'm finishing up a project for her, and I just finished a "housewarming/you-got-kicked-out-of-your-house-for-coming-out-this-is-my-support" blanket I just need to sew the ends into, so although I have 80+ done, I need to put it aside.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm only pretending to be crafty,.. hopefully one day I'll get it right Tongue

www.knot2witty.blog spot.com
jacobsmomma
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2010 07:08:55 AM »

I have 38 yellow squares done now. Oh 378, you seem so far away  Grin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hattr
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2010 10:09:07 AM »

Finished 9 more squares, and hopefully will get more done today!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Redostrike
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2010 02:24:24 PM »

I have done 0 squares today and yesterday, i know sad but i had a busy weekend. Tomorrow Sunday at my girlfriends house while she is cooking and sewing so i'll be able to do some granny's then. I hope i can get around the last 20+ done tomorrow so i can start with a new color.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hattr
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2010 07:35:02 PM »

As of right now I completed 23 squares today and am joining them (because I know I'll lose some if I dont, >.>") I'll try to post pics soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
deceptive.fragileness
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2010 07:49:24 PM »

As of right now, these are my totals:

20 of 109 red squares completed, and 20 of 167 squares complete. At this point I should have 56 done total, so as you can tell I am 16 behind. Hopefully I can get caught up tonight/tomorrow. On the bright side, I got more red and black yarn today. So at least I have the stuff to get it together... And I think I might already have some of the skin colored yarn I need. I have to double check my stash, but I'd like to complete the red/black parts first. I put it all in a giant box today, and took a picture with my super crappy webcam camera. The red is a really bright fire engine red, which fits Mario well, but the lighting is bad, and it's 11 pm so I don't really care lol. Now, time to get back to crocheting!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all
nfirehazzard

Purple monkey dishwashers!!!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2010 08:32:40 AM »

Kittymom13- No..lol, I'm making a Hexagon Afghan. It's just that since Its going to be all kinds of crazy colors, from my scrap stash, I'm mass producing. IDK if that makes sense, but here's my progress so far:

They're all stacked about 5 high...*sigh*.. trust me, its ALOT more than it seems...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010 10:19:15 AM by nfirehazzard » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommycrochets
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2010 11:20:13 AM »

Here is my scrap ball before I started using it

and here is my square with the ball being used

I have been slacking and haven't crocheted much this weekend, maybe a should stay away from Facebook it's soooo addictive
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sew a Dress
What Is Glass Art
What to Do If Thread Is Caught in Your Sewing Machine
The History of Hand Blown Glass
How to Make Better Flower Arrangements
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...