A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 307,947
Currently Running With Scissors:
329 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jewelry Trunk Show Swap! Sign up CLOSED Send out by September 30  (Read 14685 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dopey_44
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010 08:05:58 AM »

ugh, the box would have to be wooden?

thats a good ? or can it be made out of anything
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/dopey44/

http://www.wists.com/dopey_44

love to spoil when i swap Smiley
i also LOVE popcorn mmmm Popcorn
wonderwoman1976
I usually have paint on my fingers and on my jeans.

"Believe it or not, I really can draw" -Basquiat

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2010 08:33:27 AM »

well i just figured you can by a little plain wooden box from micheal's for cheap, you know?
I'm a low maintenance swap leader, so if your partner doesn't mind a box made of something else, then I don't mind either. The key to a good swap is keeping your partner happy, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-The Craftaholic
http://www.thecraftaholic.com
--------------------------------------------------------
ShiloDisease
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2010 05:25:40 PM »

I'm not too sure whether or not to ask my Dad if I could sign up.
It's because I have little, VERY Little experience with Jewelry-making.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I WANNA DO A PERSONAL SWAP!!!!:
Degrassi The Boiling Point Swap: I WOULD LOVE A ELI, ZANE, ADAM, CLAIRE, OR SAV DOLL!!!!
Repo! : Zydrate Syringe, please?
FLUFFEH PLUSHEH!!
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2010 07:26:35 PM »

I'm really excited to start...picked up my headband bases today. I have to re-organize my craft room this weekend after painting in there, but I'll probably end up finding some awesome supplies to use for this swap. I can't wait to see what people make! All my partners have such fun taste in headbands.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

songs4kids
songs4kids

My help comes from the Lord.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010 02:28:54 PM »

Hi!  I'm looking forward to swapping! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jesus is the answer to every problem!
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010 02:41:05 PM »

I talked my mom into signing up!  (songs4kids) We are really excited about crafting together.  She has lots and lots and lots and lots of beads.   I am interested in trying some new techniques too.   Has anyone tried the new product from Mod Podge that dries like Resin?   I want to buy it and try it out.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

darkangelwingz
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2010 02:44:16 PM »

I talked my mom into signing up!  (songs4kids) We are really excited about crafting together.  She has lots and lots and lots and lots of beads.   I am interested in trying some new techniques too.   Has anyone tried the new product from Mod Podge that dries like Resin?   I want to buy it and try it out.   
wow , that is awesome that you and your mom craft together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aisy
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2010 05:17:16 PM »

im very very jealous of this too. that modge podge stuff sounds awesome. whats it called?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010 09:16:41 AM »

Figured I'd give my list of jewelry that I do here, too!

Beading (not beadweaving/seed beads), chainmaille, steampunk, upcycling... I started making Trees of Life and I've made pieces using microscope slides and diamond glaze. I've just just just just started playing with polyclay so sadly, I cannot make any of those fun little foods (yet; I did managed a tentacle the other day!) and have no experience whatsoever with resin. I use lots of natural beads (wood, lava, gemstones) in my pieces as well as crystals and charms but try to avoid acrylic beads when I can.

I can't wait for this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010 10:17:29 AM »

im very very jealous of this too. that modge podge stuff sounds awesome. whats it called?

I am really happy that she and I can craft together.  We have have only been really crafting together for the last few years but she did help me start some needlework crafts when I was little.  I like making the jewelery at her house and letting the kids play over their so that is why I talked her into this swap!  (I love you mom!)

I found this review  http://www.crafttestdummies.com/craft-product-reviews/craft-product-review-mod-podge-dimensional-magic/  It is called Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and I can hardly wait to try it myself.  I hope my Michaels store has it because I still have part of a gift certificate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book
A Little Birdie Told Me

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...