Swap name: Jewelry Trunk Show Swap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: wonderwoman1976
Sign-up date range: August 30
Date to send item by: Sept. 30
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE wearing and making jewelry, don't you? So then, I got to thinking...why not have a jewelry swap?
We'll have one partner, and make a "lot" of 10 jewelry pieces for our partner, along with a pretty container to put it in! Get a wooden box and decorate it to your partner's liking, thus making a little "trunk" for the handmade jewelry!
And to inspire our partner to keep it going, buy your partner a bag of beads or something! Buy your partner some sort of supply that they use a lot of, and that doesn't cost you too much! No more than $10 though, so you don't go broke! You just want to replenish their stash with something they'll tell you they need!
As far as jewelry is concerned, what you make will be according to your partners wishes! It could be all earrings, or a mix of things!
Stock up on your jewelry with this fun swap!
Remember: swaps are meant to be fun and lighthearted. Please do not sign up if you foresee complications in the future. It's not fun to have flakes in a swap, so don't be a naughty swapper.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: JewelryTrunk Show Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Willing to ship outside the US?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
do you have any allergens in your home (pets, cigarette smoke)?
Are you allergic to metal?
Any other allergies to note?
What kind of jewelry do you like to make?
what type of jewelry would you be interested in receiving (earrings, rings, pins, necklaces)?
what style of jewelry do you like (steampunk, gothic, victorian, vintage, mixed media, etc)?
Earrings: long or short? Dangling or posts?
what are your favorite colors?
sizes : wrist -
necklace length preference -
What jewelry supplies do you foresee yourself needing your partner to send you?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
songs4kids SENT AND RECEIVED--- Jazzybelle SENT
wonderwoman1976-SENT--- lukenlarry-sent and recieved
aisy ---molliemoo2883 SENT AND RECEIVED
DreaminStitches-SENT---Mellermann86-SENT and RECIEVED
ceemonster SENT ---messell--sent and recieved
Dopey_44 SENT----- Charli914 SENT
Brookie5686 --- Pixiefirefly SENT
wonderwoman1976---darkangelwingz -SENT AND RECEIVED
ehinders --- stephaniegk-SENT
hgddm --- crafty gurll-SENT