A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,187
Currently Running With Scissors:
388 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wedding Cake Dress  (Read 8067 times)
Tags for this thread: dress , ruffle  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sindarellie
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010 09:58:58 PM »

I love it, I would totally rock it if i had the body for it, great job
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DestinyA
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010 07:29:29 PM »

I could totally see Anthropologie selling this for $200. Gorgeous job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Nothing strikes me as truly weird, there's only stuff I haven't figured out yet." -Charles de Lint

www.LuxeNoirCreations.com
PinkyDoll
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011 03:57:11 PM »

love it...the lace make it look so fancy:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Princienna

** My Daughters' Are The Worlds Best Art Pieces **

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011 11:39:01 AM »

I'm getting married next year and I have fell in love with this dress .... I am wanting to make my own dress , although I haven't started sewing any projects yet :/ BUT this dress is adorable and it's sooo my style Grin

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!! I love you Cheesy I think i'll had a massive bow to it somewhere and maybes lengthen it to just above the knee Cheesy Having a summer wedding .. The theme is 'Decades of Our Lifes ' 80s-90-00's ... We are both into indie-rock chic (well chic for me hahaha ) fashion .. This dress is the icing on the cake Wink X
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Love My Daughters & I Love Crafting
charmingflaws
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011 06:02:21 PM »

I'm getting married next year and I have fell in love with this dress .... I am wanting to make my own dress , although I haven't started sewing any projects yet :/ BUT this dress is adorable and it's sooo my style Grin

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!! I love you Cheesy I think i'll had a massive bow to it somewhere and maybes lengthen it to just above the knee Cheesy Having a summer wedding .. The theme is 'Decades of Our Lifes ' 80s-90-00's ... We are both into indie-rock chic (well chic for me hahaha ) fashion .. This dress is the icing on the cake Wink X

Oh what a high compliment! Please link me to pictures when you've made it, I'd love to see it! And congratulations Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafts, inspiration and small business adventures: halfcraftstudio.wordpress.com
AudreyDecember
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011 04:10:44 PM »

Wow this is so gorgeous!!  I would love to wear something like this every day, if I could.  Fantastic job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Princienna

** My Daughters' Are The Worlds Best Art Pieces **

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011 12:44:09 PM »

Oh what a high compliment! Please link me to pictures when you've made it, I'd love to see it! And congratulations Cheesy

Awwww thanks .. yeah he's a lucky dude Wink
I will defiantly post photos .. I just hope i can manage an awesome job of it like you Cheesy It's beautiful babes Smiley X
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Love My Daughters & I Love Crafting
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Philippa Gregory Discusses Perkin Warbeck in the White Queen
Author Rhonda Stapleton Talks About Stupid Cupid
Brad Thor Discusses the Last Patriot
The Hollow Trilogy Book Trailer
Author Isabel Gillies Discusses Her Memoir Happens Every Day
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...