A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,061
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super Simple Apron Swap Round 2  (Read 12965 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Avian Flight
« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2010 07:05:19 PM »

I updated almost everyone's feedback. Please let me know if anything is messed up.

If you haven't posted pictures, please please please do so. It just takes a few minutes.

Looks like it should be a flake free swap! Still waiting on international packages but it's looking good! Thanks everyone for making this such a stress free swap! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
psychonmemphis
« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2010 09:17:24 PM »

I updated almost everyone's feedback. Please let me know if anything is messed up.

If you haven't posted pictures, please please please do so. It just takes a few minutes.

Looks like it should be a flake free swap! Still waiting on international packages but it's looking good! Thanks everyone for making this such a stress free swap! 
yeah i had totally forgot to see if my feedback went through and it took it off my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it looks as if i was never here Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
Avian Flight
« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2010 09:22:02 PM »

yeah i had totally forgot to see if my feedback went through and it took it off my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it looks as if i was never here Sad

So weird. Your profile doesn't like me for some reason. I'll try again and if not then I'll submit a ticket. Thanks for letting me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
ShannonMB

I aim to misbehave!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2010 09:26:17 PM »

Looks like I got feedback...but it lists that I'm in two swaps for this one.  Course I'm not complaining if I get positive feedback for both of them  Grin 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I run with scissors.....it makes me feel DANGEROUS!!
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2010 09:58:52 PM »

They fit great!!! I made the PJ pants way before this swap!! The aprons you made me have been added to my collection.  I have used both!! I cant wait till you get yours!!!

Do they fit ok??  It looks like it but just want to be sure!!  I hope you like them!!   Thats too funny about the pj pants lol!!  Those two fabrics just happened to be laying beside each other and thought "that could work"

I cant wait to get your package!!  Im glad we live in the same state and hopefully wont take long to get here.  No worries about being late!!  I understand!!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010 11:16:56 AM by green r my tear$ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
Avian Flight
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2010 09:19:20 AM »

Looks like I got feedback...but it lists that I'm in two swaps for this one.  Course I'm not complaining if I get positive feedback for both of them  Grin 

This is why I shouldn't do things late at night. =( Sorry.

Those who got feedback yesterday, I messed up and gave you feedback for Round 1 instead of Round 2. I will get that fixed. I'm sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
when_im_sixty4
Perpetually awkward

Craft Big, Dream Bigger!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2010 12:05:37 PM »

My apologies for being absent from the thread. We've been a bit distracted in this household lately.

My partner, Mod35tBabe, is absolutely fantastic (and extremely patient!). She sent me some fantastic stuff, some tasty goodies and a great apron!

Some tourist-y pamphlets from her home:

She also sent me a miniature flag from Australia! It's found a home in my craft room already.  Grin

And the apron:

I like the long length, and the assymetrical pockets. The lace trim is adorable, and it's so colorful!

Here's a close up of the print:

Psychedelic kangaroos from Australia!! Awesome.  Cool

Also included were several goodies which, between me and my husband, have mostly disappeared already. lol. There was musk-flavored lifesavers, grapefruit mints (those were fantastic, btw), and a strawberry Starburst lollipop! mmmm, Strawberry.... so delicious!

And, there was a sample of vegemite!

Sorry for the crummy photo. Sad My living room is very dim, and I couldn't get my phone camera to focus.

So, it looks kind of like tar.  Cheesy But I actually like it! I took her advice, and tried it spread very thin on some buttered bread and it was a nice, light salty flavor. And when you spread it thin, the yeastiness isnt too strong, and it's pretty tasty! I had heard of vegemite before, so it was cool to try something new.

Thank you, Stefanie!! For your correspondence, the cool stuff you sent and especially for your patience! If you ever want more taffy (or anything else shippable!), drop me a message and we'll work something out.  Wink
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010 12:13:24 PM by when_im_sixty4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"[crafting] fills my days,
not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
BhamBaby

I'm as pure as the driven slush

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2010 12:53:18 PM »

I know Compwalla is moving so I'm going to post pics of the apron I sent her.

Again with my son providing his 'special poses' with help from the youngest in one photo.

Her apron is reversible. You can wear the ties in front or back for either side but the floral side has a pocket so I tied it in back. It also ties around the neck for control over how high up you want it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Audania1
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2010 02:11:58 PM »

I love these aprons! The kangaroos are awesome! And I've always wanted to try vegemite...

Those poses are fantastic - you're lucky to have male relatives who are willing to pose in girlie stuff. Smiley Wink LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2010 04:16:12 PM »

cute aprons!
ALSO MY FEEDBACK IS FIXED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Baby Bumble Bee Sweater Part 5/9
How to Crochet a Baby Bumble Bee Sweater Part 3/9
How to Crochet a Baby Bumble Bee Sweater Part 6/9
How to Crochet a 6 Inch Hole Christmas Tree Skirt Part 4/4
How to Crochet a Baby Bumble Bee Sweater Part 2/9
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...