A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 304,855
Currently Running With Scissors:
719 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super Simple Apron Swap Round 2  (Read 14309 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2010 07:34:01 AM »

*chuckles* Hubb said no way to modeling my apron for me

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
laurasaurus
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2010 07:47:07 AM »

I received the most wonderful apron yesterday from ShannonMB, and I'm going to post pics tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi.
Avian Flight
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2010 09:44:29 AM »

Lots of awesome aprons in the thread! Great job everyone!

To everyone who has received already, please don't forget to post pictures of what you received.
It's part of the swap requirements and so please do so by 9/21 or it will be noted in your feedback. If you can't post pictures, kindly ask your partner if they took a picture before sending. We all want to see the goodies! Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
ShannonMB

I aim to misbehave!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2010 09:56:22 AM »

I am in love with my apron from laurasarus!!!   Grin  I will be posting pictures tonight.  I absolutely LOVE it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I run with scissors.....it makes me feel DANGEROUS!!
kosmicgirl
ATC ringmaster ;)

~best of 2013 winner!~

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2010 12:57:42 PM »

Look at him striking a pose! Adorable and hilarious! And of course the apron is more than lovely Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShannonMB

I aim to misbehave!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2010 07:02:57 PM »

And here are the pictures of my fantastic and most fabulous apron!! I wish I could wear it all the time.  *L*  (disregard my cranky little doggie and the nasty doggie toys behind me.  And please try to overlook that I am in my jammies with my "after-work" hairdo)

Side one....pink and cherries and rick rack...I'm in love...

But wait...it is reversible!!!  Side two.....black, skull and crossbones, rick rack!  I'm in love all over again!!

I love everything about it!!  It's perfect for me!!!  You did such a fantastic job, Laurasaurus!!!  I just can't say enough about how much I love it!  *L*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I run with scissors.....it makes me feel DANGEROUS!!
laurasaurus
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2010 08:30:57 PM »

I received from ShannonMB! She made me the most fantastic, detailed, versatile apron imaginable. First of all, it's reversible, which we both made for each other by coincidence. Second of all, it's reversible times 1000, and the top bib is removable and reversible, so that you can make a half apron, or a half apron with a mini apron. You can also have the top bib and the bottom skirt be the same fabric, or reverse one piece and have half of each fabric. You also have the option of the front bib being in front of or behind the skirt waistband. The back straps criss-cross, and there are heart-shaped buttons and rickrack on the pockets. I looooove rickrack, and buttons, and pockets. The removable top bib is attached with yet more buttons. Not to mention all the ruffled red trim.

There's so much to see that I have to post seven pictures (sorry for the overload), and that doesn't even cover all the possible combinations you can make. On top of all this, she sent me a bunch of extras...potholders, a double-sided spatula (and I had just broken my spatula last week!), an ice cream scoop, cookie dough bits, oil diffuser (yum), and two cookie cutters.

Thank you so so much ShannonMB, I love everything.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010 08:34:26 PM by laurasaurus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi.
GlinkS1063

I can make that...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2010 08:39:10 PM »

holy moly those are some cute aprons...i just love the reversable ideas...next time i guess Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2010 09:23:24 PM »

There has been some truly awesome talent displayed here so far, and I'm about to add to it!
Here is my lovely apron:

How cool is that fabric?! In fact it's so cool, I'm gonna show you again!

Also I got some touristy stuff about Texas, a bag of Candy Corn (I'm a fan I have to say!), a bag of salt water taffy and some Tootsie rolls and pops and candy sticks. How spoilt was I?

Thank you so much for a lovely parcel, when_im_sixty4, I really enjoyed swapping with you. If you need me to post pics of the parcel I sent, just let me know Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2010 09:41:58 PM »

Laurasaurus and ShannonMB I love your clever reversable aprons.  I especially like the one with the button on bib and the tomato fabric is adorable.  That Penguin fabric is very cute too.  This is a great swap so many pretty aprons.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do the Graffiti Letter I
How to Do Love Graffiti
How to Draw Chibi Faces
How to Draw Skulls
How to Draw a Basic Manga Mouth
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...