A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,057
Currently Running With Scissors:
616 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sketchbook Project Swap (signs ups close noon 8/27 sendouts extended till 9/21  (Read 20382 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: September 16, 2010 02:51:45 PM »

Have a wonderful time on vacation Danni Smiley Be safe and may you find some paper goodness in your travels. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
IdlersDesign
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2010 11:00:39 PM »

Not so far but our mail is delivered late in the day. I think they do it on purpose, to drive me crazy.

IdlersDesign sent to me last week. I should have it any day now. (it doesn't show she sent on the front page.)

I do see my name in purple (sent)...Nothing in your mailbox yet?  Roll Eyes

Well, I hope they spare your sanity and deliver soon  Wink

Yay, there are nice paper goodies in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2010 11:46:28 PM »

I scored again in finding street art today! In the same neighborhood as yesterday too. It's like they re-stocked over night:P I'm glad I'm being stingy with sending out, because lots of good things are popping up last minute.

I'll probably send out tomorrow though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2010 12:24:56 AM »

I have my package all relatively ready to go! I need to tape up the sides of the package and put everything in, but I'll be shipping out tomorrow! So exciting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
IdlersDesign
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2010 01:52:12 AM »

I scored again in finding street art today! In the same neighborhood as yesterday too. It's like they re-stocked over night:P I'm glad I'm being stingy with sending out, because lots of good things are popping up last minute.

Your street art makes me really curious; do you make pics of things you see or do you draw them?

I saw some pretty nice street art here in town and made pics with my cellphone, but I have no clue yet if/how I'm going to use them.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010 02:01:03 AM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
puamelia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Oh poppet, how you thwart me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2010 03:04:04 AM »

Will be sending Saturday because life is a bit crazy and I've had to put my piles on the back burner for about a week now.... I'll be able to sit down and sort/package tomorrow nite when the kids go to bed Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay for summer!
amaryllisroze
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2010 08:10:56 AM »

Uugh! I just realized that I didn't take any pictures of what I sent! I think that's the first time I've done that in a swap.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All of my photos are hosted at Flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amaryllisroze/sets/

http://pinterest.com/aroze/

"she knew with the right amount of junk she could create a masterpiece" -- I'm still looking for the right amount of junk
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2010 10:44:44 AM »

Your street art makes me really curious; do you make pics of things you see or do you draw them?

I saw some pretty nice street art here in town and made pics with my cellphone, but I have no clue yet if/how I'm going to use them.

There actually stickers and I take from street signs/buildings etc. They vary a lot some of them are hand drawn on pieces of paper, some of them are taggings, some of them are machine made stickers that artists just put everywhere. So I usually just play with them till they lose there stick so there just pieces of paper or I put them on something else. Through doing all this I now have a favorite street artist in my town, and I sent a few of his hand drawn stickers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2010 12:07:50 PM »

Hollly Craaaaaaap. So I just laid everything out for picture time- and wowza, not ashamed of what I am sending at all. In fact, I'm a little sad haha. All this time of collecting, everything looks so beautiful laid out! But I am indeed now inspired by the people in my city and inspired to continue collecting:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DawnsTrees
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2010 01:33:40 PM »

My package is pretty much ready to send, I just need to finish and add one last item and get to the post-office! I took pictures last night so that I wouldn't forget. I am excited (ie nervous) about whether my partner will like / be able to use any of my items! (I am definitely prone to swap anxiety... Undecided)
Then, I hope that I can focus a little bit on my journal again ! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Lighten and Darken in Photoshop
How to Change People Clothing with Photoshop
Create Realistic 3D Models with Google SketchUp
How to Get Transitions to an IDVD Slideshow
How to Make a Collage in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Creamy Pasta with Peas
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...