A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 302,688
Currently Running With Scissors:
632 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sketchbook Project Swap (signs ups close noon 8/27 sendouts extended till 9/21  (Read 20938 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010 01:39:00 PM »

Okay so i was super excited for this before, but now im a bit intimedated. I collect a lot of a street art and stickers and love to pick up lost notes and drawings. So i thought i could send a bunch of things like that but im not sure if thats considerd journal materials or related. I mean, thats what my journals are filled with, but i dont actually go out and buy pretty scrapbooking and journaling paper.

That's the kind of thing I like. I think everyone is looking for unique things to go into their journals. Or at least I am.

aroze, I think stamps and background papers are good, too.

Tero, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to hijack your swap.  Cheesy

You are exactly right Smiley Any of us can run out and buy stickers and scrapbook paper. This was meant to be about getting things that you would not be able to get unless you did this swap. Smiley

Now that being said, it really is up to you and your partners. Really want everyone to have fun with this. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010 01:40:36 PM »

Background papers sounds great! Id be very much interested.
I also make stamps, so my partner will be able to make requests  Wink

Do I see right that we have only 1 week to collect\craft?....In that case Im not sure if Ill be able to participate, as thats also the beginning of the new school year (being a teacher) and thats a veeeery busy week. Checking my agenda right now for possibilities Cool

I would be fine with extending the crafting date some. I just didn't want to make it too far so folks would have plenty of time to use the goodies in their books. Smiley It really will be up to everyone who joins. I am easy. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010 03:51:13 PM »

awesome! im excited. ill be sending in my questionaire next time i have real computer access (at the moment i only have access via my phone)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010 05:11:29 PM »

I'm so excited this is starting!! I'm hoping that some of you have some exciting local RESTAURANT NAPKINS to send me for my journal Cheesy Cheesy

I can't draw either but i'm happy to stamp pages and send odd little bits and pieces related to your sketchbook theme!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010 08:30:41 PM »

Oh how I wish I was eligible... Have fun everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010 08:45:25 PM »

Oh how I wish I was eligible... Have fun everyone!

I wish you were too StickerChic87 Smiley Remember to keep checking the swap threads though, you will have the time needed under your belt in no time. There is a cool paper swap that happens pretty often. Hang in there, we were all where you are at. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010 08:57:21 PM »

Thanks Tero Smiley Trust me, the day of my 1 month anniversary I will be signing up for something. Can't wait to see pics of what everyone recieves and how they use it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010 09:23:23 PM »

I will sign up in a few days - I need to send out two other swaps.

I can send - stamped images (I also have lots of stamps).
I have 2 issues of CrapHound (if you know what that is) so I can send copies of bait, clowns, devils, USA/patriotic stuff and church images. At the back of each issue there are 2-4 pages of random images so whatever you'd like.
I also make marbelized paper.
I have access to Japanese and Chinese newspapers and Russian too.

And I collect smushed bottle caps, parking lot tags (lots of numbers), menus, chop stick instructions, maps (new and vintage), old magazines (Nat. Geo and Life/Look) and other random things. So I'm in, as soon as I send the other two swaps....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
August Dotee Swap - Now open
4 x 4 Art Swap - coming soon
It's my 10th Craftster-versary!
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010 09:44:39 PM »

I will sign up in a few days - I need to send out two other swaps.

I can send - stamped images (I also have lots of stamps).
I have 2 issues of CrapHound (if you know what that is) so I can send copies of bait, clowns, devils, USA/patriotic stuff and church images. At the back of each issue there are 2-4 pages of random images so whatever you'd like.
I also make marbelized paper.
I have access to Japanese and Chinese newspapers and Russian too.

And I collect smushed bottle caps, parking lot tags (lots of numbers), menus, chop stick instructions, maps (new and vintage), old magazines (Nat. Geo and Life/Look) and other random things. So I'm in, as soon as I send the other two swaps....

that all sounds WONDERFUL!! I don't know that i'd want to use it all in my sketchbook which i'll eventually have to part with...  Cry Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010 09:53:43 PM »

Whats marbelized paper?
I love clowns and devils! Oh and i also collect those little christean comic booklets. Sorry if anyone here is religious but there so terrible and hilarious!
And i also love to collect smashed bottle caps and nuts and bolts and metal pieces:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Ham and Bananas Hollandaise
How to Make Honey Brisket Sloppy Joes with Herb Kentucky Lime Salad
How to Make Rhubarbecue Ribs
How to Make a Tuna Salad Sandwich
How to Make Creamy Chicken Skillet with Loaded Potatoes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...