A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
550 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 3 Gallery of Bibliophilic Love  (Read 35289 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cuppiecakes83
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2010 08:56:21 PM »

My First bookmark so far was from Fontiua! I love the bird and I love the lotus button!!!

Thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MiLady
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2010 10:24:39 PM »

Right, I'm an appalling partner, I know. But this week has been a whirlwind and this has been the only opportunity I've had to upload my photo, I'm sat on the sofa, bowl of cereal on my left, hair dryer in my right hand and on here typing LOL. This is the lovliness that was my parcel from mod35tbabe. How classy is that bookmark? I adore those tiny scissors and she sent me some pamphlets and a keyring from her tourism office too. I am obsessed with snowflakes and LOVE the keychain.

Jenn xXx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2010 12:35:41 AM »

Right, I'm an appalling partner, I know. But this week has been a whirlwind and this has been the only opportunity I've had to upload my photo, I'm sat on the sofa, bowl of cereal on my left, hair dryer in my right hand and on here typing LOL. This is the lovliness that was my parcel from mod35tbabe. How classy is that bookmark? I adore those tiny scissors and she sent me some pamphlets and a keyring from her tourism office too. I am obsessed with snowflakes and LOVE the keychain.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/158703_01Sep10_DSCF9806.JPG

Jenn xXx

I thought the tiny scissors were just awesome - I bought a pair for myself hehe. I'm so glad you liked it. I nearly bought a snowman keyring instead but decided I liked the snowflake better - rather glad that's the one I chose now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010 06:40:07 AM by lapoli - Reason: please do not quote images.. thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2010 08:49:25 AM »

I have received two sets of bookmarks so far.

The first ones are from blupaisan (one for me and one for my hubby.)  The flower one is sssoooooo gorgeous!

And the second ones are from onyxnox (again, one for me and one for my hubby.)  My favorite of these two is the snowman one she cross stitched for me.  I know it will get lots of use!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2010 11:13:29 AM »

I received a delightful beaded daisy bookmark with a quote from Oscar Wilde attached, "With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon who could not be happy?" Who indeed? I think it is charming and I love the quote. Thanks, NLLChihuahua!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2010 11:32:57 AM »

I have just spent the last hour catching up with the gallery - I have not managed to take a look since page 2!! I have had a fantastic, but crazy, few weeks and whilst I have been working on my bookmark, I have not managed to get on the computer much. Life has now calmed a little and my bookmark is winging its way to Germany as I type!

The gallery is just amazing - it never fails to surprise me the variety that appears within a theme! They are all amazing, but the copper ones really stood out - and the beaded ones are all beautiful. But my favourite so far has to be the Mario one - I love it! So cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Andromeda007
In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity; I'm not inclined to resign to maturity...

Everything's shiny, Cap'n!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2010 02:10:08 PM »

Recieved today from squire_inaria and Pogo! 

From squire_inaria, the lovely belly dancer bookmark!  She used a delicious, velvety paper and a beautiful belly dancer:

From Pogo, a delightful Luna Lovegood quote mark, and a gorgeous beaded mark with my three favorite colors (purple, black, and silver) and keys!

And here it sits, in my current read:

Thank you so much, ladies!  You are very talented crafters, and awesome swap partners - I love them all!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

Current Swaps:

--------------------------
*PM for personal swaps!*
squire_inaria
« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2010 02:11:34 PM »

Just received some more wonderful bookmark-y goodness! Andromeda007's came with the regular mail and then just when I thought I was done for the day I received Pogo's! They are absolutely gorgeous!

First is Andromeda007's bookmark. It was inspired by one on my wist. I am in complete awe of the picture transfers she did on the muslin squares.

And closeups of the pictures.

Pogo sent two bookmarks. The first is purple (my favorite color) with moons and stars (I follow the goddess Arianrhod) with some of my favorite quotes on it.

The second is beautifully beaded with a faery sitting on a moon.

They are all beautiful! Thank you both!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
educharme
« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2010 02:16:37 PM »

I found it! How lovely is it?

And I found it in a well loved copy of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" ... that boy.. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love to do personal swaps. PM me! Smiley

Blog - http://chicnmom.livejournal.com/
Wist - http://www.wists.com/educharme
Etsy - coming soon!
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2010 05:53:53 PM »

Gotta cool package from Polkadotts today. Check it out!

A bunch of neat bookmarks. after this swap I will be set! Aren't they neat?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dress For the Success You Deserve
Celebrity Stylist Brad Goreski Shares His Holiday Fashion Tips
Reese Witherspoon Proves the Power of Black and White
Gwen Stefani Gets Festive in Red
3 Ways to Rock 1 Chic Pair of Tuxedo Pants
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...