A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,661
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 3 Gallery of Bibliophilic Love  (Read 37969 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: September 09, 2010 07:23:36 PM »

I am awed, inspired and humbled by the talent I see here - i think I need to go to bookmark school for training!

I received 2 cute, adorable, and wonderful bookmarks from 6craftycats! I love them!

I now have from fontiua and 6craftycats! Thank you ladies!
Oh - all of mine are out - don't mind the pouches - the post office had me reinforce the bubble bags - bendy test? She says they do it and can ruin fragile paper crafts inside - I hope they all get where they are going in one piece!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
squire_inaria
« Reply #281 on: September 09, 2010 07:33:22 PM »

I received an amazing bookmark from jungianwanderer today. I am in awe of her craftiness! Are you ready for this?

Thank you so much!! It's beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
Lady Pistola
« Reply #282 on: September 09, 2010 07:45:04 PM »

I received! From 2 partners, on the same day! Without further ado:

This is the card fluffypants sent with her bookmark. I thought it was so hilarious:

It says   and now...an illustrated Palindrome. Then the cartoon says Won ton? Not now! Hahahaha. Love it.  Oh yeah. She sent a pretty sweet bookmark too! Here it is:

Batman! So many skills that I don't have went into this: Resin, Sewing, Grommet thingy....so cool. And the back view:

With this colorful backing, the whole thing gives off a "Saturday Morning Cartoons" vibe, which hellooooo, is awesome! Thanks fluffypants!

And here are the 2 (yes, two!) clip-on bookmarks from darkangelwingz:

The one says "Be Yourself" and the other says "Laugh". And both have stars on them!  Thanks a ton! I love this clip on style...they'll definitely stay in place!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
Fontiua
« Reply #283 on: September 09, 2010 08:39:34 PM »

Holy Fabric bookmark Batman. I love it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creating something from nothing is the most theraputic thing in this world for my soul.
onecrazymom
different day, different craft!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: September 09, 2010 08:59:56 PM »

Ok, I could say I saved the best for last.....I really LOVED all my bookmarks!!!  Finally getting the stars in alignment, and phone working for photos (I just wanted to get them up, so sorry for the poor quality!)  The pix do not do them justice...

SO:
#1 I received 2 beautiful marks from Onyxnox.  One is a long length of ribbon with a cute flower at the top, and beads in the center- great for larger books!  The other is GORGEOUS- beautiful fabric with flowers and ribbon  with the smallest little dragonfly button I've ever seen....LOVE IT!  Thank you - they are precious.

#2 From blupaisan.  A red and white mark with hand drawn, art nouveau designs all around and my initial on the bottom.  What fantastic drawing!  And red is my fave color- right on the money, blu!  Thank you. 

#3 From homerof2- the most wonderful little crocheted butterfly, in (of course) RED!!  fabulous!!  so dainty and whimsical.  Thank you so much

#4 from habitit-lady- a corner mark with a hand cut butterfly (notice a theme? I am so happy!!) It is so nice, but unfortunately the Post Office got to it before I did, and there was a little dangle of some sort that was crushed in the process...I think I can find a worthy replacement, though Smiley  Many thanks, habitat! 

#5 from Michela - a hook mark with red square beads (look like shell, maybe?) and small elegant crystal spacers in between.  At the end is a 'LOVE' charm.  Too cute!!  Lovely work, Michela!  Thanks

I love all my marks, and to my happiness and surprize, they are all different!  Now to get on my books- currently reading 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett....off to read, and thanks again to all my partners....so sorry about the late posting.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My ETSY shop! www.designsonawhim.etsy.com
My WISTS! http://www.wists.com/onecrazymom
My PINTEREST! http://pinterest.com/onecrazymom/

...even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas....
habitat-lady
« Reply #285 on: September 09, 2010 11:31:15 PM »

Onecrazymom, I'm sending you some more in a container.  All you have to do is replace.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'll fix dinner right after I _______ this!  You fill in the blank: sew, hammer, glue, tack, press, cut, etch, tie, paint, draw, color, iron, solder, grout, saw, cross stitch, bend, stain, wire, build, weave.

http://www.wists.com/habitat-lady
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2010 05:52:22 AM »

Some truly lovely bookmarks here Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: September 10, 2010 09:17:13 AM »

Here are the two bookmarks I received from Pixiefirefly & Lelila.

Pixie thank you soo much I love the quotes: The front "You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection." ~Buddha

The back: Henry David Thoreau~ "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."

Lelila, Pink and hearts two of my most favorite things in the world.

Sorry the pics are not of quality, had to take it with my phone which takes horrible pics.

Thank you ladies again, I love them soo much.     
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
tamalama
« Reply #288 on: September 10, 2010 11:53:38 AM »

Here is the moose bookmark (I love mooses) that I got from nllchihuahua and an awsome bookmark made from jewelry by Goochi

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/tamalama

I love personal swaps, pm if interested!
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #289 on: September 10, 2010 02:23:01 PM »

Oh, that moose is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips For Using Type in Photoshop
How to Format a Video in PowerPoint 2010
PowerPoint Video Overlay Text
Using AutoSave in Microsoft Office 2010
Making Image Adjustments in Photoshop CS4
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...