Swap name: WWP Mabon Swap Round 22
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: hawkeyes_girl
Sign-up date range: 8-8-10 to 8-14-10
Date to send item by: 9-13-10
: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=357904.0 Welcome to the Mabon Swap!
Come join us for the Fall Equinox, a time of harvest, thanksgiving, reflection and planning for winter and the return of more darkness than light during the day.
Even if you aren't expressly pagan, all who want to celebrate the harvest time are welcome to join!
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap.
Details of Swap:
Size of this swap is 3 smalls with the option to do more by mutual arrangement. Any upgrades bigger than a medium (like a large) have to check in with organizer. There is no card swap this round. All participants are encouraged to send early or on time to prepare for the next round-Samhain. If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.?
What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?
Are you out of the broom closet? (Do your friends and/or family know you are pagan?)
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
Do you have favorite colors, stones, etc?
Do you want something explicitly Mabon-themed, harvest-only themed or general pagany stuff?
Do you want specific items to put on the altar? If so, themes?
What do you need/want the most? Anything else?
Is there anything you do NOT want?
Would you be willing to learn about and craft for someone else's traditions that may be different from your own?
Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies or aversions to anything? What are they?
Please list the avatar names of your last three WWP swap partners if applicable.
Anything else you want to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Welcome aboard, all!
16. holistic knitter
6. Holistic knitter<-->morrigan_le_faye
(Organizer note: I will not be able to check Craftster from 8-11 to 8-13 so don't freak out if you don't hear from me during this time. I will check things the next day and try to get things taken care of in a timely manner so we have a good round.)