A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
523 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Adults Only Swap Round 4 Gallery (18+ NSFW)  (Read 18372 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2010 09:16:34 PM »

It's ok. Not a big deal, a lot of people get those stitch markers confused. Crochet stitch markers have an opening because we use only one hook so it can be hooked on the yarn, knitting stitch markers go on the knitting needle itself. Common mistake especially for those who don't knit or crochet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfaerie
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2010 12:46:48 AM »

My package came!!!!!  I got red handcuffs, and a pink handcuff set that'll fit on our bed, red crocheted panties and these amazing stretch crocheted opera length arm warmers and stretch fishnets with the most adorable red tops.  I really really love red and black like that!! 

It's so hard to take quick action shots of YOURSELF lol.  But I think it shows the neat crocheting and pattern for us all, anyway.

Thank you so much DV!!!  I love how much work you put into everything, and how much you researched my style!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
QuietChampion
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2010 09:46:55 AM »

OH. MY. GOODNESS.
Look at all these amazing swap packages! Folks, you've outdone yourselves!

The boobie hat put me in absolute stitches, I laughed so hard I thought I was going to cause a riot. The colour choices were perfect!

Those thirteen pasties make my eyes pop! What a wonderful and well-crafted assortment. Your upper half is going to be very well decorated, Shar!

Ya'll are amazing, and you ought to be proud of yourselves. I can't wait to get my package out and join in the fun (EDIT: OH MY GOD out of context that sounded entirely wrong! NO PUN INTENDED.).
Cheers!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010 09:48:14 AM by QuietChampion » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SharLaMarz
Crafting is my therapy

I have craft ADD

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010 09:57:47 AM »

Fantastic job on all of the crocheted goodies DV! They all look simply luscious and lovely! Mmmm yummy yarn Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2010: 100/50

My wist: http://www.wists.com/SharLaMarz

Contact me for a personal swap!
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010 10:29:37 AM »

Yay! So glad you liked everything, Greenfaerie! I was getting swap anxiety lol I hope everything fits properly! I was trying things on as I went along, but we're not exactly the same size (just off by a little bit!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
TwistedTruth
Craft Addict

Riddle me this...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2010 09:46:25 PM »

I have no idea WHY Dawl was so anxious about her swap package... It outdid mine by far! I looooooove it! Cheesy Everything's so nice! So spoiled! Lurve it!

Onward!

Skull print toy cozies! Cheesy Way to win a girl's heart, for sure!

Handmade soaps! For "Bath Time Fun! Requires two people for maximum enjoyment. DIRECTIONS: Lather, use hands and fingers on the most sensitive areas, moan, squeal, rinse, and repeat... Several times!" In scents of Black Amber Musk, Honeysuckle, and Axe Touch duplicate. Sooooo Gooooooood.

Panties for the boyfriend! Personalized with "Spank Me!" "Entrance Below" "Sissy Slut Boy" and "Betsy's Bitch" 3 plain ones included. Cheesy I'm going to have so much fun with these...

Glow sticks for whatever creative use I can create (and report back to)!

Clothes pins, also for creative fun. With fun sayings on them! Cheesy

Two storage boxes! "Rings-N-Things" had the below stored in it:

4 sets of pasties! I've never worn or used pasties. And these are unisex! (Because I have huge knockers...) So now I have to learn! Cheesy

Clit hood keychains! (Abstracted, but cute as hell!) Hand made glass!

Extra jewelry! Featuring skully and tentacly goodness! All are handcrafted. The pendants are handmade glass features, the two skulls are clay, one set of beaded, and the tentacle pendant is clay/glass.
I've worn the bead earrings and the tentacle pendant since I've received them! I got a few compliments while out on the town today!

While "Make Me Wet" had this:

KY Warming Massage Oils. They will be used. I have enough back problems to kill someone.

Did I mention these coasters are my FAVORITE PIECE EVAR? I love them so much! She said she read my blog and KNEW I'd love them. And I do. I don't want to use them! I want to put something on the back and decorate with my apartment with them! *drool* Peeerfection...

I think that wraps it all up...
I love you, Dawl. Seriously. Love.

And on a side note... The embroideries by Megzy are awesome! I love them, they are so cute! (Apparently I don't want my apartment to have a single bare wall! Ever!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty Business Blog WARNING! <Probable> Spoilers | My Pinterest
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2010 12:48:32 AM »

gah! i love everything so much! must have another round once i turn 18 (which will be really soon)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2010 04:50:06 AM »

I'm sooo glad you liked it all TwistedTruth !! I had such grand plans, but like I said, once the family descended like vultures on road kill it was impossible to get as naughty as I wanted with them all lurking LOL

The soaps, I had wanted to make in penis and boob shapes, instead you just got round Wink

I planned on resin and clay penis and boob magnets, but again, with family that has a vanilla streak a mile wide it was out of the question LOL

My grandkids are on a freakin' "stuffed animal hat" binge atm, they've now used every piece of felt I have to make more of those cute little hats for their barbie dolls ! LMAO My oldest DGD did say to me last night though that "yanno, these sure do kinda look like boobs Grammy" she's 7 ! I said, I guess they kinda do, but they're hats baby, just hats LOL

I don't want to use them! I want to put something on the back and decorate with my apartment with them!

Walmart or your local Michaels should have tiny little "Plate stands" for displaying plates, pick those up, you can set them around the living room that way Smiley They're less than a buck a piece at walmart for the small ones !!

Oh and a bit of a "public service announcement" for you....

KY Warming Massage Oils. They will be used. I have enough back problems to kill someone.

DO NOT, I repeat do not use them for anything other than massage. Avoid "sensitive areas" at all cost. Hubby & I learned from experience LOL they burn, burn, burn, burn the kootchy !! Let's just say we had an anniversary to remember !
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010 04:55:26 AM by Dawl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MizzKodak
THE BIGGER THE BETTER

ALWAYS

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2010 01:11:14 PM »

Everything here is soo cool, I love the sissy slut boi panties sooo much, I craft a lot of fetish/bondage/adult theme stuff but I never post it anywhere cos I do not want to offend anyone, I really hate myself for not joining this swap. Everyone has done such a great job, I am truly impressed. Hopefully there is another one of these before the year is over.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking For Mystery Science Theater 3000 Stuff Let's Swap!

Like Severus I Do It All For Love

Check Out My Etsy Shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MizzKodaksTrunk?ref=pr_shop_more
crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2010 01:33:53 PM »

I am loving everything!  Can't wait to get my package and for my partner to get hers!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010 01:34:32 PM by crazyda79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Ribbon Embroidery
How to Paint Warhammer Miniatures
How to Paint Blood Angels
How to Do Scrapbook Embellishments
How to Paint N Gauge Buildings
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...