A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
593 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bead Soup Swap Rd. 4 Gallery  (Read 8230 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2010 12:28:00 PM »

Here is the video of the package I received from my partner! I love everything (especially the bracelet and earring set directly from my wist!) and can't wait to get back into using seed beads! Thank you thank you thank you!

Video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jWCy06kZAo

Ok....I now want to see all my galleries in video form. Especially if Dizzer is making the video. The music made it so much fun to watch you display your Bead Soup! Thats awesome!  I love your memory bracelet with pearls.

Love all the beads so far, but I think I like all the crafted items the most. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2010 10:31:42 PM »

see, they fit!
dorky bathroom pic of me wearing my pretties - gotta run, on my way to work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more.  I shall have to throw out a wing soon." Jerome K. Jerome

http://pinterest.com/annawahnsinn
burntsmore
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2010 10:32:09 PM »

I'm really sorry I'm so late in posting (as I've had my beads for a while). Life has just been even more crazy than I could have expected.

But! Without further ado! JessySihk sent me some really awesome stuff and her amazing polymer clay charms are too cute!

The jumble! There's everything you could imagine! Glass beads, pendants, charms, ear wires, connectors, spacers, clasps, the list goes on as I keep digging!

I love the little branches! Or they could be veins... whatever I'm in the mood for! Smiley

Some of the metal charms. That cat bead is adorable! He needs a special project.

Aaaaaand... polymer clay!

SO CUTE!

Look at the detail!

I like food..... Roll Eyes

Pendants. I love the cherry blossom and the simplicity of the last one. She even made the button!

And my toast earrings! I was so excited I wore these to work the next day and I got soo many compliments! They even started a discussion in the break room about why you'd want to wear bread in your ears. Haha, but I love them!

Thank you so much, JessySihk! I can't wait to get some more charms and beads on my bracelet!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010 10:34:48 PM by burntsmore » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from." -Jodie Foster

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."

Flickr
Wist
educharme
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2010 04:43:31 AM »

I received my lovely bead soup from Funkypork, and I owe her an apology for not posting sooner. I got a true bead soup and there were many lovelies in it! I haven't even had time to seperate them all, and I'm still ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over finds!

Lovely bag of sead beads, charms, metal clasps, an awesome memory wire bracelet and lovely earrings!

Bracelet and earrings

Close up of the soup.

So far my favorites have to be the little cube beads in blue with brown edges. Love them! TY so much and again I am so sorry I didn't post sooner.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love to do personal swaps. PM me! Smiley

Blog - http://chicnmom.livejournal.com/
Wist - http://www.wists.com/educharme
Etsy - coming soon!
vw69
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2010 09:42:44 AM »

I received wonderful beads from darkangelwingz!

The beads include glass and wood. I love the orange beads (my favorite color). There are also a number of beads that are going to be great for making miniature lamps.

She made three great pairs of dangly earrings. I really love the red and silver pair...actually I love them all. (Sorry  the clear pair do not show so well.)

Thank you so much for the package. Thank you so much for hosting the swap Jennie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2010 02:53:55 PM »

What's funny is, I do videos to show swap packages because it's a lot easier than transferring photos from our camera to our other computer and then transferring them via jump drive to this computer (our camera refuses to talk to the mac). Plus I love youtube <3 I love makin videos for my friends who I hardly ever get to see so we can keep in touch more personally Wink

I LOVE all of the polymer clay stuffs! I have such respect for people who work in polymer clay, since I suck at it so bad. Even when I can actually make something that looks awesome, it usually falls apart Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
darkangelwingz
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2010 06:27:12 PM »

I got my bead soup from DizzerSpinninRound  today!! I got lots of cool beads and treats.

a necklace, she sent me stuff with butterflies which are one of my favorite things! yay

Thanks!! I cant wait to play with my new supplies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2010 02:11:38 PM »

I received from onecrazymom! (I think burntsmore's package for me is waiting at the post office.)

Warning on the package, lol! and the tag I found on my little gifty bag! Love this.

Awesome bookmark and button necklace:

The whole shebang:

Everything is bagged up and sorted by theme...wish I had done this! It's definitely giving me ideas about stuff to make with all my new beads. The wood bracelet is a beautiful color! I really like it just like it is. Maybe it can become an anklet...

Some of my favorites...glass, metal, and shell beads.

And I love this lil fish! Especially his lil eyeball.

Here's lookin' at you, onecrazymom! Thanks for this great package! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010 04:05:10 PM »

Received an awesome package from burntsmore!

Lookit all the tiny packages and the cute tape!

The gorgeous hemp choker Connie made me with a cute button clasp. Love these colors so much

Now onto the bead loot! I took a billion pictures so I'll put them all as thumbnails.

and an amazing octupus polyclay pendant! I definitely SQUEED when I saw this!

gorgeous glass pendant with calla lilies:

These are all so gorgeous! The little pink crystals look like pop rocks--I almost popped 'em in my mouth! I love all the green colors and the spacers will be awesome to work with. There are two little heads in the fourth picture--weird and cool! Such a great addition to my beading supplies. Thanks so much, Connie!

PS I loved the card and the little piece of your photography! It's in my whimsy shelf.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2010 05:17:39 PM »

Very cute stickers, octopi and beads!

Absolutely love those butterfly earrings, pendant and  pin.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010 05:18:51 PM by v3nu5 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Photograph Pets
How to Photograph Kids
How to Photograph Objects
How to Photograph a Sequence
How to Use Window Light in Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...