A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 308,224
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Favorite Character Plushie/Stuffie Swap Send Out 10/08/10 Discussion  (Read 27002 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DustyChica

The Doctor's Companion

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2010 02:52:37 PM »

I finished mine! Cheesy (It's not as awesome as it sounds. I start college in a few days, so I decided to spend my last week of vacation crafting like crazy to make sure I got it done. I literally did nothing but craft for the past two days. Tongue)

BUT it is done now. I think. Maybe I should stop looking at it, I keep thinking I need to fix this-or-that or add something to it. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective point of view, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey . . . stuff."
- The Doctor
[/color]
ohmyword
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2010 03:10:55 PM »

What!?!  Wow!  I have the arms done on yours. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
DustyChica

The Doctor's Companion

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2010 05:02:40 PM »

Tongue Trust me, you have a LOT of free time when you are a teenager on vacation with no car.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective point of view, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey . . . stuff."
- The Doctor
[/color]
Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2010 07:05:18 PM »

Dusty - You crack me up. And congrats on crafting fastly and furiously. I love to start the gallery when some eager beaver finishes the first week.

But seriously - have fun in college! It's the most fun and hardest work you'll ever have/do. Enjoy yourself but go to class!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Summer Ninni Swap - crafting
Mini Junk Journal Swap - crafting
Craftster Trading Cards - Eeek! I'm in
sewhappysue

addicted to dolls

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2010 07:10:45 PM »

Finished!! OMG Do ya wanta come watch my grands so I can craft?? Geezzzz the six year old who by the way is a typical red head with all that entails is a triple handful. I think he's ADHD also. All I've got so far is a definite idea of what I want to make. Maybe in a week or so I'll start post hint photos....Love to build speculation....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DustyChica

The Doctor's Companion

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2010 07:37:07 PM »

Eager beaver? That makes me sound like the nerdy kid who sits in the front of the class and is always the first one to put their hand up. XD. Ah well. I figured I needed to make a good showing since it's my first swap.

Hopefully I'll be able to send next week. Ohmyword will be very happy, I think. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- The Doctor
[/color]
SMLounsbury
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2010 05:02:02 AM »

After celebrating my baby girl's (my youngest and final baby *sigh*) first birthday, I'm going to start work on my character today.  Trying a new character this time and if he doesn't work out, I'm going to go with old faithful.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mamarose22
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2010 07:38:42 AM »

I haven't started anything yet, but I'm pretty sure I know what character I'll be making.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
ohmyword
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2010 07:57:06 AM »

DustyChica - I know I'll be happy with whatever you make me.  I just can't wait to see which character you picked!  You said my list made your decision really easy, so I'm very curious right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
MomijiMommy
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2010 05:37:02 PM »

I'm getting started as soon as I finish the last item for my other swap. I know exactly what I'm making now and how I'm making it. It's going to be super cool!  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Tsu
http://www.wists.com/MomijiMommy

Yarnies Vs. Sewists Rd2 - Almost finished!
Favorite Character Plushie/Stuffie - Got my awesome partner! Stalking, ready to craft.
Ongoing ATC August - 2 claims, 1 sent
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...