A stuffie made for me by the dad of one of my Pre-K kids based on a drawing I made for his son. (P.S. I teach the five-year-olds to sew each year and this year the parents were forced to learn also due to the demands of their children!)
Swap name: My Favorite Character Plushie/Stuffie Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Smmarrt
Sign-up date range: 8/04/10-8/15/10
Date to send item by: 10/08/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Craftster rules - over 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
You will craft one plushie, stuffie, doll, poppet or arigurumi of your partners favorite character. You can list several types/themes and in what medium you'd like to receive this character. I will try to match people up by similar tastes. Please understand that this isn't always easy or possible and that you will willingly accept that not everyone signing up for this swap will be a super-duper poppet-maker.
And to make this swap run smoothly, you agree to post in the discussion thread and comment in the gallery thread so we know that you're still with us. Photos are always desired as soon as possible after receiving. Communication is also mucho importante for a wonderful swap. And you know that while sending in the USA, you MUST pay for and use a Delivery Confirmation slip. If you send overseas, you will keep your receipt and photograph and/or send it to me, your lovely organizer, if problems arise.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: My Favorite Character Plushie/Stuffie Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Please list 5 - 10 favorite characters (from tv, movies, music, literature, comics or cartoons):
Please list what kind of plushie you are hoping to receive:
Please list your skills (sewing, crochet, knitting, etc.):
Do you have a wist or other site for your partner to learn more?
Is there anything else you'd like your partner to know:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.