A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
360 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My July Wedding ( Dial up beware!)  (Read 2303 times)
Tags for this thread: yellow , flower , bouquet  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stevesdiybride
« on: August 02, 2010 07:08:21 PM »

So My Husband and I got married on July 10, 2010. So I am getting around to posting the things that I did. After many months of ideas for craftster I thought I would share the wealth lol.

So I didn't want to wear a veil we were getting married outside in a park and my dress has a lot of detail on it, So I made my hair piece

I also made the flowers for me and my bridesmaids, Coffee filter roses, I thought they turned out pretty good

I made the centerpieces for the tables, there is also chalk board table numbers which I didn't get a picture of and battery powered lanterns that me and my friends made

I also made the backdrop with the help of a friend and Husband ( not a very good pic of it trust me it looked better in real life

I also made the guest book and card box, Ring pillow, and flower girl Pomander.( I don't have a finished photo of the Cardbow, I made a lid for it with a sparkely white fabric)

For the ceremony we had guest throw birdseed instead of rice since we gotmarried in a park. My husband found these cute little packets at  Walmart so we filled them with birdseed

We also made heart shaped pie pops as favors all though I didn't get a picture of them Sad

C&C Welcome.
We had a blast and just for fun here is a Photo of us on the wedding day!

My Uncles 1950 Chevy ( We were using as the bridal party car) broke down after the ceremony thankfully there was a mishap with the time for the caterer and stuff so we had a few hours to kill before the reception started everything got fixed in time and we made it to the reception!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010 07:22:34 PM by stevesdiybride » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like to run with scissors it makes me feel dangerous
Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010 07:17:55 AM »

I love it all!  Congrats Smiley  Your coffee filter roses turned out great!!  I really like the lanterns and hairpiece too.  I thought about making a card box like yours, but was concerned it wouldn't hold enough... did you find that you could fit all the cards in it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
stevesdiybride
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010 02:02:08 PM »

I love it all!  Congrats Smiley  Your coffee filter roses turned out great!!  I really like the lanterns and hairpiece too.  I thought about making a card box like yours, but was concerned it wouldn't hold enough... did you find that you could fit all the cards in it?

I used 8x10 frames and it held tons we had about 70 guest and about 60 cards and it still had tons of room none of the cards got bent or folded.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like to run with scissors it makes me feel dangerous
moosecafejf

IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010 02:18:29 PM »

All of your stuff looks great!  Congrats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Liquify Effect in Photoshop
Photoshop: Using the Render Effect
How to Use Distort Filters in Photoshop
Final Cut Pro 6: Two of the same Filters! Why?
Motion 3: Advanced Project Example
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...