Swap name: Pin-Up Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: midnight
Sign-up date range: 08/02/10 – 08/12/10 Monday 2nd August – Thursday 12th August
Date to send item by: 09/06/10 Monday 6th September
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? None
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is the chance for you to embrace your inner pin-up! If you love vintage fashion and retro styling this is an opportunity to craft pin-up accessories, clothing, jewellery or craft items featuring your partners’ favourite pin-ups. All crafts welcome! If you need some inspiration, check out this great website http://www.thepinupfiles.com/
The criteria for this swap is SIX points. Here’s the guide for reference:
Big – 3 points
Medium – 2 points
Small – 1 Point.
For more information, check out the swapping guidelines. To make it applicable to this swap, I’d say a small could be a single piece of jewellery, a medium could be a bag and a large could be a well made item of clothing.
Of course, as always, if you and your partner want to do more than that is completely ok! So long as you’re both aware.
Any problems, questions etc please don’t hesitate to contact me.
If this is the swap for you, fill out this questionnaire and send it in a personal message to me (midnight).
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
How would you describe your style?
Do you have a style icon?
Do you have a favourite pin up artist?
What other hobbies do you have? (pets, cooking, art etc)
What sort of things do you like to make?
What would you like to receive?
What would you prefer not to receive?
What colours do you like?
And which don’t you like?
You may include your clothes/shoes/jewellery size if you wish:
Do you have a wist/etsy/blog etc? Please include links:
Any allergens in your home? (ie pets, smokers etc)
Are you able to take photos of your items and post them?
Anything important you feel your partner should know?
If possible, please attach/insert a link to a picture of a pin up which is either your favourite or expresses your style/what you like about pinups:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you agree to communicate with your partner and keep in touch with the organizer and the swap by being active on this thread at least once a week?
Is there any reason which may prevent you from posting/contacting me or your partner ie limited computer access, planned holiday, moving house etc? (Just in case!)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
10. BrielaurenLIST OF PARTNERSmidnight - VintageGrace
thefloridagurl - swawesome
BoyceMachine - Scarlet_Angel
cadet120433 - Jexxican
starcakes57 - Brielauren