A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,239
Currently Running With Scissors:
812 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: August 2010 Birthday Swap - LISTS ONLY - Join us all month long!  (Read 1908 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2010 07:55:38 AM »

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT POSTING A LIST (WITH APPROVAL). THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR DISCUSSION; THIS THREAD IS FOR BIRTHDAY LISTS ONLY.

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO. THERE WILL BE A QUIZ. REALLY.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A PM SAYING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED.

Questions? Please post here in the discussion/gallery.

Swap name: August 2010 Birthday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: barbolot
Sign-up date range:  August 2 August 31
DATE TO SEND ITEMS BY:  2 weeks after you make a claim

Limited to a certain number of people?: No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
You must be 16 years old to swap.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
   - If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
   - If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

1. This swap is list style, like the Ongoing Wishlist Swap, however it is NOT chain style. You can choose any birthday Craftsters list that is posted, rather than only being able to pick from the last one posted like in the OWS.

2. This is a medium item swap. A medium item is defined as a craft or recon, etc that takes you two hours to complete OR $20 worth of Store Bought Items. (If bought from a thrift store, estimate at what it would have cost new.) However you may also substitute a few small items for a medium.

3. If your birthday is in swap's current month, you can post your birthday wish list for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the swap questionnaire filled out and wait for approval. While you're waiting, be sure to post in the discussion thread: 
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=355543.0

4. Once you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would like to receive. This is the format for your lists: First post your location and a short bio of yourself, then a list of crafted items you would like, then craft supplies (if any) and lastly you can put a few extras that arent crafted, things like candy or tea. Remember, the more items on your list, the more likely you are to be chosen. The minimum of items to post is five.  Also including your wists is a good way for people to get the idea of your likes and style.  If you have any allergies please type them in red in your bio section. Please see "Tips to Creating a Good List" below

5. Please post lists only in this thread. Discussion can be done here in the combined discussion/gallery thread: 
Please be sure to post here so that you can be part of the discussion and receive. You will not be approved until you have posted in the discussion thread.

6. Every birthday participant must make at least one claim. You may have up to two claims at a time, unless you are an FOC or a first time swapper, and then you can claim again once your items are received (not when you mail out). New swappers may only have one outstanding claim; they may claim again after their first claim is received. FOC"s may have 3 outstanding claims at a time. Claims need to be made from the "crafted" and "craft supplies" sections of a person's list. The "extras" are just that--extra items you may want to throw in if you are feeling generous, but claims cannot be solely extras. Keep it crafty :-) (I'm asking that if you are sending mostly supplies, that you craft a little something for the bday babe.)

7. You may get claimed more than once, but your minimum amount to claim is one.  It is possible you may not get claimed at all. In this case you will not be provided a swap angel; angels are only if you get flaked on. However I do my best to make sure everyone gets claimed by keeping track of how many times each person is claimed. If possible try to pick someone who has been claimed 0 times versus someone who has been claimed 3 times.

8. If it is not your birthday but you would like to send a birthday present out you may do so.  Fill out the non-birthday swapper questionnaire and send it to me for approval.  Birthday swappers who receive a present from a non-birthday swapper must send a snail mail thank you card.  You will not receive feedback until I hear from the other swapper that they have received a thank you card.

9. When you choose to fulfill a birthday wish, PM both the organizer AND the chosen Craftster.  At that time, please request the address from the receiver for where to send it.  After that you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door.

10. It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  It is REQUIRED that you PM me when you've sent and of course, don't forget the DC#.  It is REQUIRED that when you receive, you PM me and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  If you do not send the appropriate pms you will receive poor communication feedback.

11. When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see what has been chosen. (It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.)

12. If you are sending late you must PM me by your send-out date.  If your send-out date comes and goes and you dont PM me, you will receive poor communication feedback.  It should not be my job to hunt you down and find out what is going on.

13. *New Rule* If you are flaked on in this swap you will receive an angel, but only in the amount of packages to which you also sent out. For instance, if you send out 2 packages, and are claimed for 3 packages but are flaked on once, you will not receive an angel because you already received 2 packages, which is equal to what you sent. If you send 1 package and are claimed for 1 package and you are flaked on, you will receive 1 angel.

Please make sure to put June Birthday Swap or something equivalent in the subject line on all communications. The most important thing to me is communication. Please PM me when you send and receive, and please reply to my PM's to you in a timely manner. 

If you format your pm's like this, I'll love you forever.   
Format for PM's:

Proper label:
"June Bday Swap" and either "Sign-up," "Claim," "Sent," "Received," or "Question"

When sending sent and received pm's include the send-by date, listed in the second post of the main thread, your user name, their user name and the item. Just copy and past the info from the second post if you want!:

Send by August 14
MareMare to kittykill--handmade soap and lotion

Outstanding claims allowed:
FOC's: 3 at a time
First time swappers: 1 at a time
Everyone else: 2 at a time

Become an FOC~
http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php

TIPS TO CREATING A GOOD LIST
It seems that every month there is someone whose list languishes for a while. I want everyone to get picked so here are some tips for a well-round list:
--Make sure your items are actually mediums and smalls. Quilts are not mediums. Large painted portraits are not mediums. Hand knit sweaters are not mediums This isnt to say that you cant have any large items on your list (some generous soul may have the time and the inclination to choose one of those!), but the majority of the list should be smaller items
--Listing A surprise plus a well filled out Craftster profile and a link to your wists (with a decent amount of items on it) is always helpful in getting chosen
--Make sure to post a variety of crafting techniques. If you list appliqud t-shirts in various themes, that more like one item for someone to choose, not ten. Having sewn, knit, crocheted, paper crafted, jewelry etc, various methods is going to make it easier for people to choose you.
--Check out other lists in past Bday swaps and the Ongoing Wishlist Swap for ideas for things you never knew you wanted!

If you want to SIGN UP TO POST YOUR BIRTHDAY LIST:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap-  August 2010 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name & Address (formatted for mailing):
When is your birthday?
Have you read and understand all of the rules to this swap?
Are you willing to send at least a medium item per claim?
(If not then you will not be approved.)
Are you at least 16 years old?  Yes/No
Who and what do you claim for crafting? If you do not know yet/it's the beginning of the swap you have 1 week after being approved to claim someone:
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt.  Yes/No
I have already posted in the discussion thread and will keep up with that thread via "replies to your posts (you will not be approved until you do: Yes/No
Quiz: What do you have to do if someone who is a non-bday swapper sends you a gift?
Quiz 2: How long do you have to sendout after making your claim?

If it is NOT your birthday and you want to SEND TO A BIRTHDAY CRAFTSTER:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- August 2010 Birthday Swap (Non-Bday Craftster)
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address, including country and properly formatted for shipping:
Chosen craftster and item (if you know):
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt. Yes/No
I understand that I will be getting a thank you card and not a package for this swap.  Yes/No

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PM AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please make sure to post in the combined Gallery/Discussion Thread to keep up with updates
:

Previous rounds of the Birthday swap
:
July 2010 Birthday Lists
July 2010 Birthday Gallery/Discussion
June 2010 Birthday Lists
June 2010 Birthday Gallery/Discussion
May 2010 Birthday Lists
May 2010 Birthday Gallery/Discussion
April 2010 Birthday Gallery/Discussion
March 2010 Gallery/Discussion
March 2010 Birthday Lists
February 2010 Gallery/Discussion
February 2010 Birthday Lists
January 2010 Gallery/Discussion
January 2010 Birthday Lists
December 2009 Gallery/Discussion
December 2009 Birthday Lists

THIS ROCKS   Logged

barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010 08:00:20 AM »

Birthday Swappers
(claims made/claims in transit/claims received)

ladylove (0/0/0) - August 3: 1 gift coming; 0 gifts received - dropped from swap... please do not make additional claims from this list
beckashell FOC (1/1/0) - August 4: 0 gifts coming; 2 gifts received
Lo{ve}  (0/0/1) - August 8: 1 gift coming, 1 gift received
Hebe73 (0/0/1) - August 18: 0 gifts coming; 1 gift received
murbeck (0/0/1) - August 20: 0 gifts coming, 2 gifts received

Non-Birthday Swappers

barbolot  FOC  (0/0/0)
Troublet FOC (0/0/1) ---> Thank-you card received 9/3.
whisp3rd  FOC (1/0/0)
spotnik  FOC (0/0/1)
ecogeek*  FOC (0/0/1) ---> Thank-you card received _____.
Sandra22  (0/0/1) ---> Thank-you card received _____.

blue = sent
green = received
orange = late with communication
feedback given
contact organizer asap!

CLAIMS

Send by Friday, August 20:
whisp3rd to Hebe73 -- for a dragon amigurumi

Send by Tuesday, August 24:
murbeck to beckashell -- for an apron

Send by Wednesday, August 25:
Lo{ve} to murbeck  -- for a tampon/pad cozy, paint brushes for acrylic painting

Send by Thursday, August 26:
beckashell to Lo{ve} -- for a bday surprise (first package lost. . . re-sent with proof of sending)

Send by Friday, August 27:
Hebe73 to Murbeck -- for a sewing machine cover and something guinness inspired

Send by Sunday, August 29:
Troublet to beckashell -- for a stenciled t-shirt ---> Thank you card sent 8/30.

Send by Monday, September 13:
ecogeek* to Lo{ve} -- for a rosary

Send by Tuesday, September 14:
Sandra22 to Hebe73 -- for a pin cushion or 2, plus some other little bits and pieces
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 11:26:30 AM by barbolot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010 05:22:32 PM »

Hi, my name is Marie and I will be 28 on August 20th.

My favorite things to do are read, sew, knit, crochet, surf craftster & craft blogs, ride bitch on the motorcycle, riding quads and catering to my husband & friends (beer me bitch is a term of endearment round these parts, lol)  Kiss  But I also love simple things like spending hours on end watching tv marathons on netflix, while squooshed on the couch with my husband and dogs.   Smiley

Words that describe my fave colors are very rustic, woodsy, deep & bold but I do love lots of color and the biggest things I would say to steer away from are pastels or primary colors used in conjunction with each other.

my only allergy is fake metal that will be in constant & direct contact with my skin  Tongue

Loves:  
Treeeees
Tattoos
Argyle and plaid
Guns- revolvers, big arse shot guns, bolt or lever action rifles
the paranormal- all of it!
Mountains, snow & lakes (dont care for the beach)
lightening storms & the swamps are the only 2 things I love about Florida
coffee/tea/lattes- love to drink them and I love coffee house themed stuff
Celtic- I love celtic lore, knots, etc.  Tack on Medieval and your golden!
rustic/cabin dcor
MMA (especially Chuck Liddell, /drools)
Brownies & chocolate
Nintendo
Beer, ales, lager, etc.  Again, love to drink and also love pub signage & all around atmosphere.
Chuck Taylors
My husband's red beard
Braveheart
smutty romance novels
cooking & baking
am hoping to add dirt biking to this list soon as I am about to learn!  Grin

Dislikes: hate, exercise, litterbugs, people who dont give you the thank you wave when you let them in.

WISTS: www.wists.com/murbeck (Im constantly adding to it)

If its on my wist, I REALLY want it so youre safe with anything there    Wink

Crafted Items:

*Wisty Surprise or a surprise based off of my above "loves"

*A poppet based off of William Wallace from Braveheart, in his prettiest form  http://wists.com/murbeck/65a5389fe90ccef8791c641c51e11f34?offset=0

*A Chuck Liddell doll/stuffy/poppet

*Shawl or Shawlette

*Cute sewing machine cover

*write pin cusion (6-inch wrist)

*Pad & Tampon cosy

*Shes Crafty Hoody http://wists.com/murbeck/4b3f205e46f23cc6ac272e9a3746b896
     Or any cool hoody, really.  Lots of other ideas on my wist in form of shirts and stuff.

*Hostess Cupcake tee, like-a-so http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=275068.0

*A feminine tee with crossed revolvers like this tank: http://www.wists.com/murbeck/3d281adab5dc8d8402fb38ba22a9c1e8?offset=0

*A chainmaile cuff bracelet

*Floor length skirt

*peasant shirt or cute tee with something stenciled from my wists
   (sizes are available on my wists, but if you need true measurements, pm me and Ill gladly divulge)

*modest earrings and badass pendant (please see wist for examples) ~no fake metals, please, am allergic

*insulated lunch bag/purse (big enough to hold bigger tupperwares, etc.)

*A reusable pocket shopping bag.  The kind that folds up into it's own pocket so you can carry it in your purse?

*handmade soaps (see fave scents just below)

*candles
            (I like clove, chai, coco, banana, berries, melons, linen, sugary, cinnamon, pumpkin, spruce, pine... don't like vanilla, florals or butt nakid (lmao, the worst smelling incense ever))

*fabric hair curlers

*nifty camera case!  I have a Nikon CoolPix L18 and need something really rad to put it in!

*a surprise with a rampant lion or griffin theme

*ceramic/pottery bowl or soup mug or pitcher

*your rendering of my dogs (will send pics... or I'm sure you could stalk them from me, lol)

*Your rendering of me and my hubby (again, I can send pics or you can choose one of the many I have posted on myspace or facebook) something beautiful, not comical like caricatures.

*needle book

*circular needle storage solution

*comfy pajamas (knee length jersey top/gown OR flannel/jersey pajama pants)

*a rustic/cabin-inspired Christmas tree skirt  (BIG WISH)

*A Christmas surprise  

*a Christmas stocking that looks like a hiking boot (Cracker Barrel had them last year)

*a Scottish or Scottish Thistle shirt.  I LOVE this shirt!  http://www.wists.com/murbeck/89b1d4aa711d239e484de3d15f12ac10?offset=0

*Scottish or Scottish Thistle themed wall art

*something Guinness themed

Supplies

Clickable row counter for knitting
Pinking shears
Japanese fabrics
Sewing hardware (clasps, keyfob, d-rings, snaps)
Paint Brushes for acrylic painting
Watercolors
Canvas/canvas board
Acrylic fine arts paint
Crane Scissors
Interfacing (have the most use for iron-on of all thickness, but sew-in will get used as well)
Interweave Knits Holiday 2008 magazine****
A pattern from my Ravelry faves, gifted to me (how cool is this new option?!?!) ---- Ravelry username is CelticPixie
Knitted Socks East & West book

Extras

Chocolate (especially foreign) plain or with anything but coconut

Thanks in advance!  

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010 06:47:39 AM by murbeck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
Hebe73
Anything crafty goes...

Rawr like Lion!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010 02:57:17 AM »

Hi, My name is Giovanna and I'll be 37 (argh!) on august 18th, but feel and act about 10 years younger, I live in the UK
but am Dutch and moved here about 10 yrs ago.

I live with my bf and 2 cats who do have access to my craft room (simply as its so full the door had to be removed...
I am only allergic to seafood, but other then that very easy

I sew and knit mainly and have dabbled in soap making, i would love to learn to crochet to make all those awesome
amigurumi out there, I love the colours purple and teal, and anything with skulls and flames. I love black and any
bright colour but pink. I am not a girly girl.

My friends describe me as a punk rock geek with a touch of goth.. in which they are probably right.. I love video
games and used to work in IT but now back in uni to change careers to exercise and health science.

I love dragons!! the proper 4 legged and wings variety..

Crafts

I need a new pincushion, something cool and unusual.. and if it contains a dragon.. even better.. Yay a dragon amigurumi is being made for me.. Thanks Whisp3red

plushies.. I would love a dragon plushie or any other cool punk and/or rock plushie

Altered notebooks A4 or A5

Wall art themed in either something like my cats (i can give photos as reference) or ocean (think crashing waves)

Jewellery, I love semi precious stones and amethyst and tiger eye are among my favourites, but i love them all.
wearing citrine at the moment. I have pierced ears. necklace, earrings, bracelet are all welcome.

Handyed and/or handspun yarn, I love for some of this yarnie goodness

Anything from my wist or inspired by it. Its not massive but it gives a good idea. www.wists.com/hebe73

Learn to crochet kit

resin kit (something else I would love to learn)

cool amigurumi's anything video game (ask me for which ones if you are a nerd like me) or star wars.

Whimsy jar

Handmade soap.. I love citrus and lavender. I have a sensitive skin and i loved the soaps i used to make.
I prefer essentials oils.

Cool altered or stencilled tees, i love fitted ladies t-shirts, size M to L (large bust  Wink) see wist for a few nerdy ones.

I would love to replace my bulky purse with a card purse and a money purse.

Supplies

Freezer paper.. It is hard to get here in the UK and those that do sell its VERY overpriced.

Fabric paint.. I only have purple, light blue, black and a very light yellow.. Could do with a few more..

Anything for sewing.. fabric/zippers/buttons/ribbon/interfacing etc..

patterns for either clothing or plushies

safety eyes, mainly the black ones. somehow they are harder to get.

altoid tins.. cant find them here for the live of me

Extra's

Cant really think of anything in particulair, but i love dark/bitter choclate with at least 65% cocoa.

Let me know if this is extensive enough, i'll be adding more to my wist soon, as i have been lazy hitting the button. Any questions, feel free to pm me xx

Thanks in advance for anyone making me something
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010 08:34:57 AM by Hebe73 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in Personal Swaps..

My Ravelry
My Wists
ladylove
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010 03:33:46 PM »

About Me: I live in Colorado and I love it! I am a hoop dancer, which means I dance with a hula hoop and do all sorts of cool tricks and things. I am also a hoop dance instructor. I have my own clothing line called Klever Kitty Designs. I am in the beginning stages currently, but I will have my Etsy up by the end of the month. I love Hello Kitty and other Sanrio characters. I love the outdoors and camping. I love Forest Faerie clothing and earth tones. I am getting into wicca and paganism. Reggae is my favorite kind of music, but I like a lot of other stuff to! I sew clothing and make accessories such as feather hair clips, hair bows, headbands, cuffs, arm, hand and leg warmers. I am also into paper crafting. Collage, scrap booking, card making and book binding. I also love origami.

My list:

Crafted items:
Crochet arm warmers or fingerless gloves

Crochet bikini or summery top

Feather earrings

Crochet long skinny scarf

Hair clips (bows and feather clips)

Leather arm cuffs (wrist or forearm length)

Steam punk clothing (a bustle or corset if you are willing...)

Craft supplies list:
Bobbins

Bobbin case

Bias tape maker

Buttons! (Really <3 buttons!)

Trim or Ribbon

Feathers (Did I mention I love feathers?)

Rotary cutter

X-acto knife

X-acto knife cutting pad

Stretch book

Pencils

Nice erasers

Beads

A wrist pin cushion (This could be hand made as well.)

Extras:
Anything Hello Kitty or Chococat related

Cupcake related things

Cool socks or tights.

I am so excited for this swap! I am starting a wist just for this one, it finally motivated me to do so!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2010 09:58:18 PM by ladylove » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where ever you go, there you are.
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010 06:38:56 PM »

Hi Smiley
My name is Becky and I just turned 23. So old!! I live in Australia with my family and miniature daschund, Bean.

I love papercrafts and have just bought Photoshop Elements 8 to have a try at digital scrapbooking. I would love to learn to make amigurumi and do quilting.

Things I would love:

My profile and wist has a lot of info about me and things I like. I would love a surprise from/inspired by my wist. It's huge and I love everything on there.

- anything Harry Potter related. I want to dress up for the movie and have nothing to wear! I'm a Gryffindor Cheesy

- my own Potter Puppet Pal (Snape or Harry) - can be made from crochet, felt anything! Any size!

- a miniature mouse poppet, just like Ghillie's. Isn't she the cutest? I would like it to look like Abby from NCIS...

- handmade Christmas ornaments (look through my wist, there are heaps. Probably tagged as 'xmas')

- wall art - drawn, painted, xstitched. Anything goes. Once again see wist for inspiration

- an apron. I love aprons Thank you Murbeck!!!   Cheesy Cheesy

- loaded charm bracelet

- I want to learn paper piecing to make this Harry Potter quilt. Maybe you could help me to start it off?
http://www.sewhooked.org/paper_piecing/hp_paper.html

- Jayne hat from Firefly

- poly clay stitch markers (crochet)

Extras

- alphabet stickers
- I scrapbook and alter things so any stickers, papers, brads etc are wonderful
- Girl Guide/Girl Scout badges, games etc
- chocolate
- pink laffy taffys

THANKS!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all!  Grin Grin
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010 06:00:29 AM by beckashell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010 07:37:13 PM »

Hi! My name is Lo, I turned 20 on August 8th! i live in Kentucky, but am moving to California on August 27th, so if it's not too much to ask, could get my presents to me before then?! (if not, no worries! i can have my dad send them on to me!)

Favorites!- My favorite colors are purple, teal, and maroon. I also love black/white/gray combos. I have a DEEP love for bats, Ive always been obsessed with the little guys! Therefore I love vampires too, but the dark kind! NOT fantasy, I HATE Twilight. I also love angels, skeletons, the human anatomy, outer space, tattoos, vintage, grandma stuff, piercings, matryoshka dolls, anything funky! and last, I love anything to do with Jesus and Mary!

Dislikes!- I really dislike animal prints! I can not wear regular earrings because my lobes are stretched. I also can not have anything that has a really strong smell, like something that smells like it is covered in perfume or smoke, I will get a terrible migraine.

CRAFTS:

my biggest wishes will be bolded!!

-this knitted scarf: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=350198.msg4084080#msg4084080 (i would LOVE it in black and white!!)

- a coupon organizer! (like this - http://www.etsy.com/listing/45839473/coupon-organizer-kids-toile )

- re-usable snack bags. or the re-usable sandwich wrap things. well just anything re-usable to carry my lunch in!

- binder cover with pockets inside. I want one to hold my crochet patterns! (like this - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43635640)

- knitted socks! I wear a size 6 or 6 1/2 women shoe. but i like my socks to fit tight! so they can be quite tiny please  Smiley

- this cross stitch! ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/artrim/485586740/in/pool-1344463@N22 )

- altered journal! For writing my dreams down in (Im obsessed with deciphering dreams)

- a rack to hold my thread (like this http://wists.com/dearelizabeth/7abcbb9be33522e30e5de3ff3a954dfc?offset=40

- lobster claw stitch markers (any will work! but these are sooo super cute! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37955205 )

- anything on my wists! (www.wists.com/dearelizabeth)

- a rosary, I wear one everyday and they break quite easily so Im always needing more. Handmade ones are amazing. (i really would extra love a wooden one!)

- travel size wet bag for cloth pads, one to keep in my purse!

- fabric menstrual pads (I have some but could use more)

KITS:

- a learn to work with resin kit! Ive been dying to do this because I want to learn to fill tunnels for gauged ears.

- an embroidery kit. i really really want to learn to do this!

SUPPLIES:

- BIG WISH!! sock monkey socks, the traditional gray/red/white ones. i can't find them anywhere and i'm dying to make my nephew a few sock monkeys.

- religious fabric!

- actually any fabric!

- pearler beads (the melty ones!)

- pattern for sewed baby booties (like this - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37978982 )

- crochet patterns for baby anything! (new nephew Cheesy)

- baby prints fabric (its a boy but sister likes punk rock stuff!)

- crazy/vintage buttons

- serger thread! I just got my first one and need to begin a stash!

- zippers!

EXTRAS:

- mmm chocolate! i just realized how silly that was to ask for, it's summer! everything melts!

- any type of candy! i have a massive sweet tooth.

- matryoshka dolls! Cheesy

- coloring books! (I go through those like a mad woman)

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME! and happy birthday all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Coco Rocha Cuts Off All Her Hair
Braided Undercut
Segmented Ponytail
Long and Woven Braid Tutorial
Hair Tyrant: Making Your Look More Memorable
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...