A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,169
Currently Running With Scissors:
333 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarnies Vs Sewists R2 Gallery Sendouts Changed to September 3  (Read 34027 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: September 22, 2010 11:58:25 AM »

We will need an Angel for luckdragon. Her package from  seems to have got lost in the mail.
luckdragon is a sewist, so we need a yarnie.
She lives in the USA, is allergic to smoke, and has a wist www.wists.com/luckdragon
Please send me and Klum78 a PM, and we will send her information to you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: September 22, 2010 08:35:04 PM »

We got a lot of people who volunteered to be angels, thank you so much! amazing_784 was chosen, she was the first PM we got!   Thank you all so much for being such caring group of swappers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amazing_784
« Reply #202 on: September 22, 2010 09:40:43 PM »

YAY!  Give me a week luckdragon, it shouldn't take too long.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #203 on: September 22, 2010 09:47:19 PM »

YAY!  Give me a week luckdragon, it shouldn't take too long.

Thanks so much!   Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
gavagai
« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2010 08:21:22 AM »

Here is what I recieved from Gavagai.

This lovely messenger style bag with birds and trees for the fabric. Thanks!

unfortunently this bag is too huge for me to carry around. it's like 19 inches deep and I'm only a little over 5 feet tall so it's as large as my entire torso, and when set on the ground is higher then my knee. I'm going to see if I can maybe make it shorter somehow but I don't know much about sewing. If that doesn't work it will probably turn into some sort of storage bag. It's such a nice bag, I feel bad that I can't use it in public Sad If only I was a taller person without a petite frame!!  Cry

I am sorry that the size didn't fit.  Embarrassed I tried to make the shoulder strap smaller than I normally would, to fit a shorter person, but I guess I didn't think about the bag in itself being too big. Sorry, I guess that's me not thinking.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spoopy
« Reply #205 on: September 26, 2010 03:04:29 PM »

Here is what I recieved from Gavagai.

This lovely messenger style bag with birds and trees for the fabric. Thanks!

unfortunently this bag is too huge for me to carry around. it's like 19 inches deep and I'm only a little over 5 feet tall so it's as large as my entire torso, and when set on the ground is higher then my knee. I'm going to see if I can maybe make it shorter somehow but I don't know much about sewing. If that doesn't work it will probably turn into some sort of storage bag. It's such a nice bag, I feel bad that I can't use it in public Sad If only I was a taller person without a petite frame!!  Cry

I am sorry that the size didn't fit.  Embarrassed I tried to make the shoulder strap smaller than I normally would, to fit a shorter person, but I guess I didn't think about the bag in itself being too big. Sorry, I guess that's me not thinking.  Undecided

I'm just sorry I'm not taller! It is such a nice bag. Sad Any recommendations on how to maybe make it not so long/deep?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tlh878
« Reply #206 on: September 26, 2010 03:32:29 PM »

Annchen received a couple of weeks ago, but had some computer problems so I am posting a photo I took of what I made.

I wish I would have taken some action shots, but it is an apron that is reversible with brown on the other side.  I also sent 2 sets of oven mitts.  one pair I made by cutting up an old pair of jeans and quilting them with scrap t-shirt fabric on the inside.  the other pair was made by my grandma a few years ago, but they are too big for me and I never use them so I sent them as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #207 on: September 27, 2010 01:15:48 AM »

Thank you for posting the photos! The apron is great and I've used it a lot since I got it. I really like the colours too, they make me happy Smiley

My fianc really appreciated the oven mitts since they fit him well (and they rarely do since he has large hands). I wasn't able to talk him into posing for an action shot, however...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #208 on: September 27, 2010 09:11:57 AM »

The quilted oven mitts are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #209 on: September 28, 2010 02:24:53 AM »

They are so well made! And nice and soft inside. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Apple Pancakes Recipe
King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe
Barbecued Chicken-Zucchini Pizza Recipe
Quick and Easy Recipes for the Back-To-School Transition
Bacon Blue Cheese Sliders Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
May 4, 2016 Featured Projects
I propose a toast!
Tute Tuesday: Plastic Mesh Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...