A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 308,208
Currently Running With Scissors:
284 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarnies Vs Sewists R2 Gallery Sendouts Changed to September 3  (Read 36381 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tlh878
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2010 09:44:09 AM »

WOW!! Great projects!

I love the nintendo controller bag.  I think that is going on my wist, and it's something I might actually make for myself Smiley

The shawl is GORGEOUS and I am sure it will get lots of use.

That dress is fabulous.  I love how it hangs and flows.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ambermoony
Swap addict

I fix things.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2010 11:54:37 AM »

That shawl is so beautiful!  And that apron looks like it's made out of some seriously luxurious fabric~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda Swap (Rnd 2): crafting
Doctor Who Swap round 5: crafting

Open to personal swaps~
hanshotfirst

1.21 gigawatts!

« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2010 12:45:58 PM »

I'm back in Houston and I just wanted to post a picture of the pillow applesandpumpkins sent me. The first picture I posted was the group shot that my dad took for me because I was up in Austin when the package arrived. In the back there's something folded up, and I wasn't exactly sure what it was (my dad emailed me pictures with no descriptions). It's a pillow! I stuffed it with some poly fil and pinned the side closed, but when I get back to Austin I'll sew a proper pillow form for it.

I can't wait to put it on my couch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2010 12:48:59 PM »

Ooh, I wish I had a shawl for the wedding I'm goign to next week! Jealous. And so jealous of the Infinity Dress too. I've been wanting one, but I haven't really stretched my sewing skills into CLOTHINg yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2010 08:42:04 PM »

Love the dress Tanza!!

Love the pillowcase!

Shawl is beautiful!

Great baby carrier! I love those things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindsay614
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2010 05:49:02 AM »

I received from spolowitz, who is a very talented knitter! The colors she chose were perfectly suited to my tastes...

First, a purple slouch hat! Side views...

Next, a Dharma initiative washcloth (just like I Wisted!) and another one with a cute owl design. The pics don't do these justice--they are amazing! I think I'm going to have to hang them up as art...

Here are some extras... Cookies, cute socks, a spatula/scraper, lemonade mix, tissues, a notebook and lemon ice cube tray. Cute!

And finally, she made my husband an awesome dark gray scarf that's so soft and intricate. I showed it to him, and he stashed it somewhere I can't find. Spolowitz--if you have any photos to post, please do! Otherwise, I'll snag it from him tonight and update my post. Smiley

Thank you so much--you were a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
applesandpumpkins

Kissing cats and making things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2010 12:34:27 PM »

Oh my goshhhhhhh! I recieved my package from hanshotfirst today and I absolutely LOVE everything! Seriously, I don't think it's possible that I could love a package more. I just put my camera batteries on the charger and I will post pictures tomorrow. I'm so tempted to explain everything I got, but I will resist. *Sigh* I love my partner. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2010 03:14:35 PM »

I received a wonderful package from Yelutci, sorry for not posting the pics sooner Smiley

Beautiful washcloths in the perfect colors and a neat little scrubbie. She also made me a bookmark. I love the round/star like shape washcloth!

And a little teaser for her package since I wasn't able to get it in the mail until today  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
tlh878
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2010 04:08:11 PM »

I received today all the way from Sweden!!  My package is FANTASTIC!!!  I will post photos later tonight, or tomorrow because I am just home for a few minutes before I have to run out to a meeting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2010 08:53:59 AM »

Holy cow!  Holy cow!  Holy cow!  Yes, I said it 3 times because my package was amazing times 3.  I opened my lovely little box from, udhillb and found...a trio of dead fish.

A trio of Dead Fish Hats to be exact.  My girls were there when I opened it and knew right away that there must be one for each of us.  Just to show how amazing udhillb is, they each picked the one that was meant for them.  Colors were right on the money.  My oldest DD changed her outfit 4 times this morning to find one that worked perfectly with the hat.  No, it's not the one in the pic, she changed after that, too.  

I also received something that was on my wist, my ravelry favs and my sig line.  How do you like my felted sugar skull scarf?  I freakin love it!!!  Here's my daughter modeling my new scarf and both of our dead fish hats.

And here's a close up of the detail on the skulls...

Udhillb, you totally rock!!!  Hopefully you'll love your sewn goodies as much as we love your yarnie skills.  Oldest DD is begging me to figure out how to make these so she'll have one for every outfit combination she can find.  My youngest DD made a joke using her hat as a prop.  She said, "Look what happened the last time I played Go Fish..." and then pulls the hat over her whole head.  Then follows up with, "I never knew it was such a dangerous game."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010 06:44:13 AM by Disco Queen Highness » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...