A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,706
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Would like to see board about Collecting  (Read 968 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Queen Of Fools

Avast, me hearties, yo ho!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 15, 2005 06:34:59 PM »

I would like to see a board, around the area of interior decorating, about collecting things.  I think we all probably have little (or big) collections of some kind, and it would be cool to see what other people love.  Plus, I would like to ask for opinions on issues like "if I start collecting Fashion Fever Barbie, should I take her out of the package to pose her and change her clothes?" 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mary Bell
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005 04:08:06 AM »

I think that is a great idea!! I'm not much of a collector...I do accumlate a small quantiy of things I like but the line usually gets drawn early and that is it. However, I just recently discovered floral frogs and love the graphic quality of basic simple frogs and the beauty of the naked lady frogs and haven't a clue how I want to display them...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spoilt_bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005 06:50:56 AM »

Hey peoples!
I'm new to this forum I came on here at the suggestion of my sister (Groupie).
Anyway Loving the site so far, but I would love to see a message board dedicated to people's collections!
My sister has ton's of collections sitting around in boxes in her room as she has run out of space to display them.
Her trinkets, treasure and trash range from 'deer' and 'owl' collections to kitschy coca cola collectables!
Is there anyone else who has some kewl collections? If so show  them to me here! x Jade x
THIS ROCKS   Logged
honorhappy
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005 08:40:41 PM »

I don't have any pictures, but I think collecting is fun.  I have a collection of children's books from my childhood, anything Hello Kitty, novelty lighters, and I also collect barware.  I also have a bottle collection, and my boyfriend and I have a massive amounts of plushies, mostly unusal ones, so I guess that's a collection too.  Right now my bottles and lighters aren't up, because I'm always worried my roomates might break them somehow, but everything else is up.  I try to be moderate about the whole thing, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fur Fashion for Fall and Winter
Fur Trends for the Fall and Winter Season
Tips for Outfits That Break Fashion Rules
Tips for Finding the Right Coat
Layering Clothes Guide
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...